Circle 13 : The Healers' Village

A 1000th Years of Love Is Worth

 

 

The next morning, DongWoon prepared porridge for me and brings it into the room.

He fed me with the porridge as I am still feeling rather weak, not knowing the exact reason why.

“DongWoon ah, komawo.” I said.

 

 

He smiled and then gave me another spoon of porridge, “You lost your appetite suddenly, I guess you wouldn't be rejecting my porridge and hence I made them for you.” DongWoon said.

DongWoon's porridge always tasted so good, I guess that's that result of him putting in lots of effort and love for me.

 

 

I gave him a kiss on his cheek, “Saranghaeyo, neomu neomu saranghaeyo.” I said.

“Nado.” DongWoon said and let me have the last spoonful of porridge.

 

 

“Take a rest then. It's Sunday, rest well for one more day and you would be fine tomorrow.” He said.

I shook my head, “Ani, I am fine already after DongWoon's magical porridge. I would like to take a stroll, could you accompany me?” I asked.

 

 

DongWoon is reluctant to let me go out, “Min Ah, just take a break and I will stay with you at home.” He said.

I whined, “DongWoon~~ Ne? Just for a little while. We can call along Junhyung and HyunSeung oppadeul if you are really worried.” I said.

“Ne?” I asked.

 

 

DongWoon gave up on his persistence, “Okay then, just a while. I will call both the JunHyung and HyunSeung.” He said.

I got up, “I will get ready then.” I said and got clothes to change.

 

 

DongWoon told both the 'Dragon's to take a stroll and they didn't agree at first but they gave in as well.

“Since Min Ah really wants a stroll then so be it. Just at the nearby park isn't it?” HyunSeung asked.

 

 

DongWoon nodded. He came back into the room and saw me in my white casual dress.

“Yeobo neomu yeppeo.” He said and hugged me into him.

 

 

I hugged him, DongWoon kissed me on the lips and we had quite a passionate kiss.

“Make it tonight?” He asked.

I blushed, “But last time was just 2 days ago.” I said.

 

 

DongWoon gave me a kiss, “And you remembered?” He asked.

I gave him a hit on his chest, “Oppa~ you always love teasing me since we got married.” I looked down to the floor, feeling shy.

DongWoon chuckled, “Mianhae yeobo, you are too cute and I couldn't resist.” He said.

 

 

He held my hand tight and we went out of room, “Oppadeul annyeong.” I said to the 'Dragon's.

“Annyeong Min Ah.” They both replied.

We went for a stroll, DongWoon had his 'Navigation' activated to spot for potential Half-blood that has a motive.

 

 

We had a walk in the park, stopped by the flowers here and there, spotted some cute squirrels and just then..

“Rachel? Why are you here?” I looked at the 'Elf' who is just my palm size flying in front of me.

 

Rachel is KiKwang's personal 'Elf'.

'Elf' acts as a messenger.

 

Luckily there aren’t many people at that time.

I let Rachel stay in my pocket and we decided to go home.

 

 

I placed Rachel on the glass top coffee table, we sat down on the floor looking at her up close so as to be able to hear what she is saying as well.

“Min Ah, here's some bad news.” She said.

 

 

“What bad news Rachel?” I asked.

“The 'Healer's are under attack by the Half-blood who are under 'Grudge' and they lost quite a lot of their Pure-blood members.” Rachel said.

 

 

Upon hearing, my heart sank, “What about the Lee family? Are they hurt?” I asked.

Rachel shook her head, “That's the good news but they weren't able to save the dead ones, just those injured are saved and are their conditions are now stable.” She said.

 

 

“Rachel, komawo. You must have travelled for long.” I said and smiled.

She shook her head, “It's my job.” She said.

 

 

“I would be sending MinHyuk and YongHwa oppadeul over to the 'Healer's Village' and to see if they could be of any help. Setting up stronger barriers would be first and also, probably help with the reconstruction of the village.” I said and had Rachel to take a rest for a while more before getting back.

 

 

“That would be great Min Ah.” She said.

Rachel left in a rush as she wanted to bring the message back real fast, “Be careful Rachel.” I said to her and looked at her fly away.

 

 

I contacted YongHwa and MinHyuk oppadeul to instruct them on what to do and they requested for YoSeob to assist them in the reconstruction.

An Earth 'Dragon' definitely helps a lot.

 

 

“Sure, I will call YoSeob and ask him to help.” I said and called YoSeob afterwards to tell him about what happened and asked for him to help.

“No problem! But can I bring EunJi along? Please? I am worried that she might get injured alone. Her parents are off to some meeting for these few days.” He said.

“If Eunnie doesn't mind then she can tag along.” I said.

 

 

I turned to look at DongWoon, “We got to make a trip down there as well. I have to make sure that everyone is okay.” I said.

We got ready some light baggage with clothes for changing and some medications.

We waited till night time and then we took actions so as to ensure that we aren't noticed.

 

 

JunHyung carried the stuffs and said, “I will make a trip there to unload our stuffs.” He meant flying there.

HyunSeung gave us a ride and we flew over to the 'Healer's village'.

 

 

A boundary force-field is now surrounding the whole of the 'Healer's Village' like a Dome.

We descended to ground and went to meet up with the rest.

The 'Healer's recognise us but still, they don't really like DongWoon whom is a 'Gumiho'

Remember? 'Healer' and 'Gumiho' are on par.

 

 

I requested for them to let him in and KiKwang allowed.

He is the Leader of the 'Healer's, he calls the shot.

“It's okay, he doesn't have any ill intentions.” KiKwang said.

 

 

YoSeob came by to us and said hurriedly, “We need water!”

“Water?” KiKwang asked.

“Ne, the streams and river are dried up.” YoSeob said.

 

 

I thought about it and looked at my best friend and JunHyung, “EunJi, JunHyung oppa, you two cooperates and we would have water, isn't it?” I said.

EunJi nodded, “Ne. Shall we just place the water into big tubs?” She asked.

They went to the places that needed water urgently.

 

 

EunJi summoned Ice and JunHyung summoned Fire, it melts the Ice and turns into water.

“Nice work!” I said as the water supply is now stable.

I instructed for my men to bring along food as well.

 

 

The 'Healer's Village' is rather far from the city and it's not that convenient for them to be travelling out. 

Hence, Chae Rin, KiKwang and a few more Pure-blood Healers would be bringing in the materials needed by them.

 

 

“Min Ah, kamsahamnida.” KiKwang thanked me.

I shook my head, “It's my job to ensure everyone is safe. I apologise for not being able to prevent the tragedy.” I said.

“Gwaenchana.” KiKwang said.

 

 

“Those who died are those who play around all day and they didn't contribute as well.” KiKwang said.

“But the scary thing is, those who died are Pure-blood. The Half-blood had already collected enough 'soul' to kill of multiple Pure-blood, this troubles me the most.” KiKwang said.

 

 

Chae Rin led us into the house and we sat down to have a drink and to fully know the details of what happened.

“We are unsure of which race they belong to. Different lights are spotted.” Chae Rin said and she took her seat beside KiKwang.

 

 

I nodded, “The village is now safe, but do arrange for some men to guard the entrance.” I said.

“MinHyuk and I set up the force-field, it would probably be able to stay for a week. The reconstruction should be done by then since it isn't damaged badly.” YongHwa reported.

“Thank you for hard work. MinHyuk oppa, komawo.” I said.

“Ani.” MinHyuk replied while shaking his head slowly as he speaks slowly too.

 

 

“Tomorrow after school, EunJi, YoSeob and JunHyung would be making a trip down to ensure the water supply and also to fix the road.” I instructed.

“Yes.” The three of them nodded.

 

 

“DongWoon, HyunSeung, YongHwa, MinHyuk and I would be going to the 'Tree of Life' to set up a force-field. And to ensure the elders are fine.” I said.

“The 'Dragon's Cave' is perfectly fine. I had some men over to patrol the area near the 'Tree of Life'. Also, some manpower are around here to patrol as well.” JunHyung said.

“Komawo Hyung.” KiKwang said.

 

The 'Tree of Life', the Guardian Tree of the 'Mystical Circle'.