Chapter II

Painful Truth (Sequel)

            “Oh my gosh! Unnie! You have an offer to have a commercial on cass beer again! And this time your partner will be the Great Hero Jaejoong of DBSK/JYJ!” Minzy squalled as she read one of the papers. They are now in their dorm scanning what offers to help Dara choose the best one.

              “And here’s one for another etude cf with Lee Donghae of Super Junior! kyaa! unnie! you’re so lucky!” CL exclaimed giddily.

              “Dara, you should choose that offers with Kim Jaejoong and Lee Donghae and for the last one I choose this one.”Bom raised the paper excitedly. “This one is, you will be a part of 2pm music videos for their new album.

              “Do you think it’s a good choice? There’s still have some offers that you didn’t even see.” Dara curiously ask scanning the file of papers.

             “Nah! We already saw it and it’s more on acting which is a no no for you for now because it’s not going to fit our schedule.” Bom brushed it off.

             “And unnie, this guys are just perfect for you, trust us, it’s time for them to know more about you.” CL said meaningfully.

             “CL unnie is right Dara unnie, and since they’ll going to be your partner it means we can also be close to them.” Minzy said smilingly.

             “Well, you’re all right, this guys is all sinfully gorgeous, but I’m sure my haters will increase because of them also, but I’m worried if I can work with them comfortably.” Dara worriedly said.

             “Don’t worry too much about it Ssantoki, it’s just normal to have haters being in this industry but of course along with those, you also gain more supporters, and besides Blackjacks, YG family and You’re family and of course the three of us is here for you.” Bom encouragingly said and the two maknaes nodded in agreement with what the oldest girl said.

             “Wah! You guys really know how to make me feel better.” Dara hugged the girls and they laughed all together. “Ok, I’ll tell sajangnim that I want these three offers.

             “It seems like we will be having a very interesting and fun months ahead of us.”

 

 

 

 

                    

             Four boys were sitting on the elegant sofa of their hotel room sadly. They are currently in Shanghai for their Alive Concert and they know that they should be happy because they just finished another successful concerts but they can’t help feeling sad because four girls is ignoring them, it’s been weeks since it started, at first they thought that it was just because they were busy but heck! Even their maknae is treating a cold shoulder by his favourite noonas! And now they already figure why the girls is ignoring them, why? It’s because of their so called genius leader who a very stupid and insensitive at time.

             “Ah! I hate this! Dara noona and Bom noona isn’t even answering my texts and calls, they didn’t even give me an encouragement for the concert, this is his fault! Why did he even follow that girl! Is he really trying to tell the world that the rumor about them is true?!” Seungri exploded when he can’t take it anymore.

             “Even baby Minzy and CL is doing the same, I think they already had enough by what Ji-hyung is doing, like now, he should be here but where is he?” Daesung spoke not also liking the situation they are currently into.

              Youngbe and TOP stayed quite they’re not also happy for what’s going on, but what can they do, it’s Jiyoung’s doing but it’s all affected them. “I should’ve not  encouraged him to join twitter, maybe we didn’t turned out like this.” Youngbe thought. “Aish! why is it that he even have to follow that Japanese girl on twitter and he even made the same username in his instagram! He’s really losing it, and knowing that he’s with her right now is already too much!” He silently hissed.

             “Guys! Don’t stress yourself about it, we all know that the girls is having a full preparations for their album and also their upcoming World tour, so maybe they are just really really busy.” TOP said trying to pacify the situation.

             “We don’t need to pretend that it’s because of that TOP hyung, because we all know the reasons, Tch! Ji-hyung is really a fool, we all know that he and Dara noona have that mutual understanding but why’s he always doing things that will hurt my favourite noona? At first he did say in front of the camera that he don’t date within YG family after saying that he’s noona’s ideal guy. He did it while noona is beside him and it was aired in the television. We thought he just did it to protect noona from his fans, we saw noona took it finely but you didn’t have any Idea how she cried to me and Bom noona. And now these twitter thing, and the fact that his with her right now is not really helping at all.” Seungri said in a serious face which they rarely see. The four fell silent because they all know that what the maknae said is true, he’s the one who’s close to the girls especially to the older ones.

             “Even knowing it, we can’t do anything about it, we’re currently in different country, we can’t talk to them personally until these concerts are over.” Daesung said in defeat.

              “Why is it that my hyungs hurt my noonas, first it was TOP hyung and now Jiyong hyung, these two are the dumbest guys on earth, don’t they know how many artists want to be in their position? They just letting go the most amazing and rare girls like my noonas.! AISSH! I want this concerts to end, and be with my noonas, and I’ll make sure to find them the most amazing guys that will truly treasure them and see how precious and rare to find a women like them!” Seungri sternly thought

             They were still in that state when the door opened revealing their leader who looks so happy.

            “Hey! Want to go clubbing? You know, it’s better than staying here and do nothing.” He said energetically.

             The three stared at him with a raised brow and shook their heads.

            “Nah! It’s better to stay here to conserve our energy for our next performance and besides YG hyung wouldn’t be if he knows that we went clubbing.” TOP casually said.

           “And besides you just came back from having fun with your FRIEND, it’s not good for you hyung be also in the club, especially now that we were having this concerts.” Seungri said emphasizing the word friend which doesn’t seem to mind by the leader.

           “Oh! Ok, if you guys say so, then I’ll be going to my room now, just call me if you need anything.” He shrugged and went to his room not wanting to have a longer conversation since he can sense that the four is not in a good mood and he thinks he knew why.

            “Jiyong...Jiyong...Jiyong...You haven’t really learned your lessons, I personally give up on pursuing Dara noona because you like her and she likes you back, but what are you doing right now? The dating ban is already over and maybe if not just because of their busy schedule right now, many of those hidden fanboys from our line asked her for a date already, and here you are enjoying the company of another girl, you seriously being too confident that she will just stay as she is and just wait for you. Tch! girl patience has a limit and it’s worse if they do realize that they are not worth to be in that situation, you surely regret it once noona find her confidence and break free from your shadow.” Youngbae followed a gaze on Jiyong’s retreating back with a sighed.

=============================================================================

Lyusdr->hehe, let's see what will happen..:) For for the comment.

aubreyLazy->Hope you like the update..:) For for the comment.

 

My Top 10 Subscribers for this FF...HEHE..Thanks guys..Really apprecited it, especially because you guys always support my FF.

hazelnut22

AyeshiaLuisa

gene0821

Lyusdr

irish_27

aubreyLazy

bloody21mary

chinitaako

amership

katieCbueno