Chapter IV

Painful Truth (Sequel)

            Hello guys! hehe.. Here''s Jae's POV, actually I already forgot his pov thanks to all of you for reminding it..:) anyway, I may not be able to update this ff for this week, I need to make a banner for this first but don't worry, I'll surely be updating next week together with my other fanfics so please be patient..:) And oh! thaks for subscribing, for reading and for all the comments...JEONGMAL KAMSAHAMNIDA!

===================================================================================================

                 JYJ members were at the location of their photo shoot of the magazine, they’re currently resting since the director gave a 1 hour break. Jaejoong is lying on the sofa eyes closed while Junsu is playing a game with his phone and Yoochun were busy browsing the internet.

               “Wow! These girls are really awesome, so different from those female idols.” Yoochun mumbled to no one in particular as his eyes were focused to his laptop.

               ‘Who are you pertaining to hyung?” Junsu asked and stop playing games for awhile as he waited his hyung ot answer.

               “2NE1.” Yoochun said without even looking at Junsu.

               “Shoot! I forgot, today’s the teaser release of their mucsic video.” Junsu went closer to Yoochun and watch the video in amazement.

                “Aw! These girls are really amazing, they are the only girl group who can pull off no matter what their outfits, hairs tyles are. And look at Dara noona, who could have thought that having a shave haired head even fits her.” Junsu astonished and took a glance to their oldest members who the both knew have feelings for the petite girl.

                 Jaejoong was trying to take a nap since he’s really lack of sleep because his shooting with his newest tv series finished at 2am so he just got 2 hours of sleep since he needed to prepare for that photo shoot. But his attempt was brushed off when he heard Yoouchun and Junsu talked about the only girl group who catches their interest, they were actually picky about girl group, they didn’t like those girl groups who always show cuteness and iness just to catch attentions, they didn’t hate it though they simply doesn’t like it especially because that’s what their former label mates is always showing off. But when they saw the first music video of 2ne1 along side with their label mate Bigbang they were amazed on how those girls wear such colourful outfits with a weird hair style but they were still look cute especially Sandara Park who really catches his attention. From then on they follow the girls activities and they just got more amazed on how they can be so different in every comeback they made, from being innocently cute, feisty and pretty girls and he’s sure that right now they’re going to see another side of them again.

                A small smile form on his lips, good thing his back is the one facing the two or else he will receive a non-stop teasing from these two. He wanted to stand up and went to were Yoochun and Junsu were and watch the video also but he doesn’t want to get tease at the moment so he just wait for them to get home so he can watch it several time. But look likes he really can’t escape from the two.

               “C’mon hyung, don’t you want to see how your Goddess looks?” Junsu said teasingly, It was Changmin who called Dara Goddess since as he reasoned out when they asked why, he said it’s because they are the god of east so she would the goddess and it’s fits her perfectly since she certainly look like one. And s adopted it everytime they . And now he can already see them grinning, good thing Yunho and Changmin wasn’t with them at that moment or else it would be no good for him.

              “Jae, you really know how to pick a girl.” He heard Yoochun said, his smile widen and decided get up. And as he imagine, the two were grinning like an idiot.

              “You gys are too noisy, I’m trying to sleep here.” He said in a serious tone but he just received a smirk from the two.

              “C’mon hyung you need to see watch the 2ne1’s teaser, they are really awesome.” Being the persistent as he is Junsu face the laptop to his direction and reload the video, he just shook his head but comply anyway since he really want to see his Goddess in their new MV.

               He patiently waited it to play and was shock to see the girl of his dreams having a half shave head nevertheless proud on how she can pull it off, she even look y with that hair! Indeed another side of her was seen. It was just a short video since it’s just a teaser but Jaejoong eyes were still fixed on the screen monitor.

              “Hyung, aren’t you going to start courting Dara noona, her dating ban has already been lifted, it’s your chance to let her know how you feel for her, many fanboys are lurking around to catch her attention so you have to move fast.” Junsu worriedly stated, he and Changmin can really be alike.

               He sighed hearing him say that, he wanted to do it but he’s not in the good position to do it.” I don’t know Su, we haven’t yet settled our problem with our former management and I don’t want to drag her in to that problem, I want the best for her, I want to settle the problem we have before courting her.” He faintly said.

              “Jae, you shouldn’t hold back just because of that, and beside we’re doing fine, though YUnho and Chnagmin are still with that company but they made sure that they will come to us, that they perform with us again, if you always think of our group’s problem time will come that you will regret it, and always remember that we are brothers we want each other’s happiness, so follow your heart, you’ve been keeping it for years now.” Yoochun told him.

              “Thanks guys, I’m so lucky you have you as my members, friends and brothers.” Jaejoong sincerely said really thank for having them it would be complete if the two is with them.

             

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels