Chapter V

Painful Truth (Sequel)

                “Girls time for your make up!” One of the stylists of YG called the 2ne1 girls who were playing with each other again; they always do it when they still have time and the YG Family is used to it already.

                “Yes Unnie!” The girls chorused and went to their respective seat.

                “Unnie, what will be our costume for today’s performance?” Dara asked to her stylist unnie who’s now busy putting a make-up on her face.

                 “You will be wearing the dress that you wore on your MV but don’t worry, you will wearing a black stocking.” The stylist grinned seeing the girl sigh in relief.

                 “Tsk! You should not have to wear it unnie, you surely can pull it off.” Minzy giggled when her Dara unnie look at her in disbelief.

                 “You’re right about that baby Min, that unnie of yours is always covering her beautiful legs, you should be starting to wear short dresses and short shorts in our performances, she can even let her abs shown for sure her fanboys will feast once she do that.” Bom smirked happily seeing Dara’s shock expression. Minzy and CL laughed also along with the people inside their dressing room.

                  “Y-yah! how can you say that to me? You don’t love me anymore, you already want me to give to those you called fanboys of mine.” Dara pouted and acted hurt but she just heard a heartily laughed from her YG Family.

                 “Of course that’s not true unnie, we love you, we are just pity those fanboys of yours, they have been waiting for it for ages!” CL stated with a wide smile on her lips.

                “Don’t worry girls, I can feel that she’s going to do it soon. as in soon.” Bom’s stylist smiled as if she knows something.

                “That won’t happen.” Dara confidently said and just focus on her mae-up, but she saw her friends is smiling playfully glancing at her.

                 Few minutes passed and the girls are already set, they are now waiting for the staff of inkigayo to call them. But since they wanted to watch the other groups perform they decided to go backstage. But before they reached the backstage they encountered a group of 6 boys who nervously greet them.

               “Annyeong Haseyo Sunbaenim!” The 5 boys bowed politely.

               “Oh! Annyeong Haseyo!” The girls smiled at the boys who furiously blushed seeing that bright smile.

               “Omo! You guys are the Nu’est right?! The new boy group? I watch your music video Cry and it’s great! Dara enthusiastically said earning a weird look from her members.

               “R-really sunbaenim? Thank you” The leader stuttered surprise by the sudden revelation of their maknae’s ideal girl.

                Dara smiled and turned to the guy who’s just staring at them who’s really blushing at the moment. “You’re Ren right? You really are so cute!.”

                Ren was so happy and overwhelm hearing from her ideal girl said that he’s cute. he’s already nervous just seeing her what more being in front of her and her group, and received a compliment from her. “T-thank you sunbaenim!.”

               “Aigoo! you guys are really cute. Anyway, we’ll going now, we will watch others performances. Byebye! Good luck!” Dara said and wave at the still froze guys following her chuckling members.

 

 

 

 

 

                 “I'm not dreaming right?” Ren mumbled to no one in particular, he’s still in a state of shock of of his Ideal girl Sandara Park! Who whouldn’t when she didn’t just greeted them back but she also know the name of their group and said he’s cute.

                 “Noona is really beautiful, they are all but there’s just something in her that makes her standout. And I didn’t expect her to know us but she did, I mean we’re just a rookie and they are already hard to reach but then they are so down to earth, we should be like them.” The Nu’est leader said in awed.

                 “I think I also like Dara noona.” Baekho said earning a glare from the youngest member.

                 “Hmp! You always teased about having Dara noonas picture but here you are already fanboying.” Ren stated and poted cutely.

                  The four guys laughed at their maknae’s cuteness.” But really, I never knew that Dara noona is that kind, and so the other 2ne1 members, and imagine she still have time to know the current news about new bands in their busy schedules, she’s really something, and you choose an amazing ideal girl maknae.” Aaron stated patted Ren’s shoulder.

                  “Such a lucky guy receiving a compliment from her ideal girl.” Minhyun teased Ren who started to turn red again.

                  Ren just smiled giddily as they now headed to their dressing room, he’s so happy that no one can ruin it, he just let his hyung non-stop.

                 

 

 

 

 

                 “Unnie, I didn’t know that you search other groups.” Minzy said when they are already backstage.

                 “Oh! that, I was searching to some of other groups music videos and their I saw their vid, It’s great you should also watch it, and the song is catchy, and Ren is so adorably cute, I can even mistook him as a girl if I didn’t know that it’s a boy group. I remember Hyunseungie to him” Dara giggled.

                 “Yeah, he looks so feminine, such a cute dongsaeng.” CL nodded.

                 “But Ssantokki, i think you shouldn’t just blurted out things like that, you almost make them fainted when you said their groups name, and especially that Ren guy, who I think isn’t breathing the whole time.” Bom casually said but her eyes glint mischievously.

                 “Eh? What’s wrong with what I said? There song is really good, and Ren is really cute, he can even be my dongsaeng, surely Dogpoop won’t mind.” Dara innocently said a little confused to what her friends are saying.

                 The 3 girls look at her shaking their heads. “Aigoo unnie, you got them smitten with your charm without you even knowing it. Poor fanboys.” Minzy stated.

                 Dara pouted not really getting what Minzy is saying. She decided not to speak for them to stop teasing her. Good thing their attention got with the one performing in the stage. They watched 3 performances before they went back to their dressing room, they really enjoyed it though they still feel a bit awkward since they can’t mingle comfortably to the other artists.

                “2NE1 you’re next!” Hearing the staff called them, they all off from their seat and smiled to each other.

                 “Ok! It’s our time to shine! 2NE1 Nolza!” Cl said with that excited face of hers.

                 “2NE! Nolza!” They all said their famous cheered before they went to the stage. It’s where they can express their feeling without anyone asking them, the stage where they can enjoy the music they love the most; it’s where they gave their 101% for their beloved fans.

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels