Chapter XVIII

Painful Truth (Sequel)

           2NE1 was on the site of the filming of their new song Falling in Love, they’re quite busy since they aren’t just busy filming but also busy practicing for its dance step for their live performances once they released the mv, but aside from that, they are nervous to what the netizens especially their fans reactions since the song and the total choreography are new. It’s lighter and really suit for the summer theme, even though they are edgy for their comeback, they are more thrilled to performed a new songs to their fans because it’s time a long time since they have performed new songs to them.

             However, Dara and Bom was busier because they are the newly Public Relations Director and Public Relations Agent respectively, they needed ideas to promote their new songs and all of their upcoming activities, and also any new from their YG Family, they needed to be more creative in promoting though because they don’t have enough budget for it. So they relied on social media, they used their twitter and me2day to update their fans on what’s happening on them but of course it’s just a tease since they can’t revealed all of it, they even uploaded a video of Ssang Park on youtube which their fans was excitedly waiting for its first episode.

             “It’s a wrap up guys! Good work!” The girls squealed happily and bowed to everyone to thank for their hardwork also, it wouldn’t possible to them to do it without everyone from the production working so hard for them.

              After finishing the filming, the 2ne1 went straight to their dorm to rest, their president gave them a 3 days break before they start preparing again for their performance on the music shows, their mv will be released after 2 weeks so they have enough time to prepare for it. But right now, they badly needed rest. Not for Dara and Bom though because after taking a bath and changing to their a comfortable clothes they both sat down on their living surrounded by their laptops, papers, and many other things necessary for what they’re about to do. .

            “Bommie unnie, Dara unnie, aren’t you going to rest for a bit? Minzy asked noticing her two unnies in the midst of working.

            “Later Baby Min, we’re just finishing this.” Dara replied smiling at their maknae.

            “You are really taking it seriously unnies, need some help with that.” CL who just came from her room joined in.

            “No need CL-ah, you just and Minzy rest, we’re good, we’re just going finalizing this.” Bom said in a reassuring voice.

            “Ok unnies, but just called us if you need a hand.” CL said as she and Minzy went to their respective rooms. Bom and Dara continued what they are doing that they didn’t notice the time.

    

          

 

 

 

           The two was too engrossed to their laptops when a phone rang startling the two. They search where it’s coming from since the papers were scattered that their phones was covered by it. Dara saw that it’s her phone that’s making noise; he immediately answered it without looking who’s the caller and continued typing. “Hello.”

           “Good Morning D! Busy?” says the one on the other line stopping Dara from her work.

            “Jae! How are you?! Are you still in Japan? How’s Yoochun and Junsu?! And wait! Good Morning?!” Dara excitedly asked but frown hearing the word morning, she look up at their wall clocked and gasped seeing the time, it’s 4am in the morning already! They’ve been working for 5 hours straight hours!

           “Yes! D, it’s morning already, don’t tell me you’re working without even noticing the time?” Jaejoong  said not liking the idea of her working like that when he knows that she should be resting. Don’t ask him how he knew it; he had eyes and ears for a person he cared. He’s not a stalker ok! Just making it clear.

          “Er, Bom and I just finishing some work as a PR director and Agent.” She explained guiltily though she doesn’t know why.

           “So, you’re with Bom noona? Are you close to finishing it? I’ll asked my staff to bring you some breakfast so you don’t need to prepare anymore, and please after you eat, sleep.  You just came from wrapping up your mv and you need enough rest.” Dara gawked at her phone.

           “How did you know that?!” She inquired in disbelief.

           “I have sources D. Now, I’ll already texted by staff in my café to deliver your and the girls breakfast, just wait for 30 minutes for it, gotta go now, rest well and see you soon!”

             A smile flashed on Dara’s lips after the call which of course didn’t go unnoticed from Bom. “Happy to see he makes you happy Darong.”

            Dara frowned at her bestfriend’s comment. “What do you mean Bommie?”

           “That giddy smile, I only see it when it’s Jiyong who called but It Kim Jaejoong.” Bom turned to her with a teasing smile. “You’re starting fall for him.”

            Dara’s happy smile’s falter and replaced by sad smile. “Honestly I feel comfortable when I’m with him, he actually make me forget about Jiyong when we’re together.” She admitted.

            “But?” Bom supplied. “I can hear but in it. What is it? Did he already tell you he loves you?”

              Dara shook her head. “No, I’m not hypocrite to say that it’s just pure friendship, but I’m glad he hasn’t said anything yet, because I don’t want to make wrong decisions. I like him yes, but I know to myself that I haven’t fully moved on with Jiyong, I don’t want him to be a rebound.”

             “You’re close to forgetting him, but of course you still need to make sure to what you truly feel about him, I believe in you though, I know you will make a right decision, we just want to see you happy.” Dara smiled and hugged Bom tightly.

             “Of course! I’m not the only one who’s moving on, if I know there’s something going on with you and Junsu!.” She teasingly said releasing Bom from the hug.

              “As if! He just saw me as his noona.” Bom poutingly said making Dara giggled.

             “So, you’re admitting that you like him!” Dara squealed merrily.

             “He’s Kim Junsu of JYJ from DBSK! Who wouldn’t like him.”

             “Right!” Dara chuckled and as if on cue their door bell rang.

             “It’s too early to have a visitor.” Bom stated.

             “I think It’s from Jaejoong.”  Dara said and went to open the door. She came back with 4 paper bags in her hands.

             “OMG! I can smell corn soup! Darong please prepare it now, I’ll take care of this mess.” She chuckled at Bom’s  urgent order.

              She opened the paper bags one by one and was amazed to see the foods, it has corn soup just like what Bom said, there’s also ramen in it which makes her really happy, and of course some breads.

             “I’m totally hungry now!” Bom suddenly emerge to the kitchen. “Please tell Jaejoong thank you for this corn soup!”

             “I think it’s not Jae’s who you should thank for.” Dara teasingly said showing a small note.

            “Oh! This is from Junsu.” Bom stated in confirmation but a smile curved from her lips.

            “Yup!” Dara nodded as her smile grew wider.

            “Oh!  Stop that smile, and just start eating.”

            “Fine, but don’t forget to leave some for CL-roo and baby Mingkki.”

             “Yeah! Yeah! Now sit and eat.” Dara chuckled but follow her.

 

 

 

 

               Thank you for subscribing guys and for the comments, sorry can't thank you one by one, I have limited internet connection that's why, but I do appreciate every comments you left...:)

 

 

LOVE

SJangels