Chapter XXII

Painful Truth (Sequel)

          Hello Guys! I sincerely apologize for not updating this fanfic for months! I just got back from the province where voluntered for four months and work as NA for six months. It's hard for me to update when i was there because  I can't connect to any broadband, I can only use internet through cp. And to make it up, I have here three chapters for you...

 

 

 

        

        

           Dara and the rest of the girls were utterly surprised seeing the people inside the resto with smiling faces of Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun and surprisingly Hyunjoong together with Jang Geun Suk! She secretly took a glance to Bom and she can help  smiling seeing her park sister’s dumbstruck expression.

           “Congratulations for your successful comeback Dara-ah, Bom noona, CL, Minzy!” Jaejoong spoke smiling widely at them.

          “Yes! Noona, you guys done it again!” Yoochun seconded as Junsu nodded in agreement.

          “Thank you guys for this, you should’ve not done this Jaejoong-ah, but thanks anyway.” Dara shyly said appreciating the balloons decorated inside the restaurant.

          “Nah! It’s ok, we haven’t been gathered for a long time because of our schedules so this party is a good one for all of us.” Jaejoong said turning his head to his sides.”I also like you to meet my other bestfriends, Kim Hyunjoong and Jang Geun Suk!” Guys, this is Dara Park, Bom Park, CL, and Gong Minzy.

          “It’s nice to finally meet the Queens of Kpop.” Hyunjoong spoke first shaking the hands of the four girls. “These three.” He continued pointing at Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu.”Has been talking highly about you girls!”

          “We actually thought Jaejoong won’t let us meet you personally.” Geun Suk grinned as he took a teasing glance to Jaejoong before shaking the girls’ hands too.

           The girls shyly smiled at the two most sought after bachelor in South Korea. “The pleasure is ours sunbaenim!” CL being the leader decided to speak in behalf of her members especially her two unnies who’s eyes can’t tear apart from the two guys.

          “I wanted to get jealous on how you stared at them Dara-ah.” Jaejoong said earning a giggled from the 5 guys, and a sheepish smile from the 4 girls.

          “No need Jaejae, I was just starstruck seeing my two favourite actors.” Dara admitted shyly.

          “And it’s not every day that you will introduce us to such fine young man Kim Jaejoong.” Bom casually said winking at Hyunjoong and Geun Suk.

          “Really Bom noona, you don’t have to be so honest to these fine young men.” Seungri butted-in.

          “Jealous rat, because you’re not one of these fine young men?” CL sniggered.

          “Not in a million years cat.” Seungri said raising his brow at CL.

          “Seriously you two, stop your silly banters in front of our new friends will you?” Bom said glaring at Seungri.

           “Well, we better take a sit now before these two throw another word to each other.” Jaejoong said and lead the small group to the table. The rest of the group chuckled aside from Seungri and CL who glared at one another before following.

 

 

 

 

 

 

              The newly find friends hit it off easily because Hyun Joong and Geun Suk are both natural conversationalist, though at first the girls are calculating their actions but as the night goes by and with the help of Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun and of course Seungri, the girls felt at ease and acted naturally in front of the two.

              “You know, Dara noona and Bom noona is a fan of you Hyun Joong hyung, Geun Suk hyung. They both watched boys over flower together and he’s beautiful, even inside the practice room, can you believe it?.” Seungri suddenly blurted out              

              “Really? Well, it’s such an honour to be liked by these goddesses.” Hyunjoong gratefully said.

              “Stop with your flirting Joong-ah.” Jaejoong casually said but the look he’s giving said otherwise though.

              “Hahaha…I didn’t know you’re such possessive friend Jaejoong-ah.” Geun Suk teasingly said.

              “Oh! You don’t know how possessive he is.” Yoochun meaningfully said glancing at Dara.

              “He really is possessive especially if he likes his friends very much.” Junsu seconded.

               “Err…Is that a good thing though?” Dara uncertainly asked making the guys stifle a laugh.  

               “I think it’s a good thing, meaning he doesn’t like sharing his girl.” Bom said which receive a enquiry look from Dara.

               “How come you mentioned about not sharing his girl when the topic is about his possessiveness to his friends?”

               “You should have not talked about that because Dara unnie won’t get it unless you tell her directly.” CL stated.

              “Yah!..CL-roo, how could you, I’m your wifey you know.”

              “CL unnie is right Dara unnie, you’re kinda dense, and so you won’t know if a guy likes you even if he does everything for you unless he tells it to you directly.” Minzy voiced out her opinion for the first time making Dara more confuse.    

              “You know what? Let’s drop that subject because it’s not really an important matter, you should stop discussing about my possessiveness towards my Girl Friends because I am not.” Jaejoong said trying to save his secret from revealing it in which succeeded.

              “Fine, fine..” Hyun Joong gave in.” So, Dara noona, when are you going to accept offers for acting? I heard you’re supposed to be my leading lady in Mischievous Kiss but your company declined the offer.”

              “I don’t actually know, we are still busy with our group right now, and about that declining the offer for acting, we are still a rookie group that time that we need to focus on practicing and promoting our group as a singer/performer and not an actress, and YG sajangnim also said that I’m not yet ready to act which I agreed because I don’t want my time in practice to be divided.” Dara thoughtfully answered.

             “But I think that moment where Dara will lead in acting is near, because it’s a time for us to explore as individual, though we won’t disregard our time in our group because blackjack will surely protest to sajangnim.” Bom said earning a nod from Cl and Minzy.

            “That’s good then, we have a chance to act together, but does that mean that Bom noona and Minzy will have a solo album too since CL already release one?” Geunsuk Curiously queried.

            “They will hyung, just like Bigbang, YG sajangnim will also do what they did to us, that aside from doing a group album, they also have solo album.” Seungri replied confidently.

            “That would be nice then, but how about Dara noona? Will she have solo album too if she will be into acting?” Junsu curiously queried.

             “If I’ll be the one to decide, I’d rather concentrate on acting and group activities, but of course I’m not saying that I don’t want to have a solo album, it’s just that, we have to do thing one at a time.” Dara honestly answered.

             “That was awesome! While the 3 of you will be busy on their solo albums, one will be busy with her acting career.” Yoochun said amaze.

             “Will we just hope that it will happen soon, because surely YG ent. will be busy specially with the upcoming new boy group in the company. We also have to help them as their senior.” Dara pensively said which earned a “yeah” from her co-members.

             “But Dara noona you have to make sure that I will be your leading man in your first lead role, ok?” Hyunjoong not letting the topic off the hook.

             “You will not be her first leading man ‘coz I’ll make sure it would be me. So, stop asking her about it.” Jaejoong firmly said.

             “Fine! Fine! Such a possessive friend.” Hyunjoong sniggered.

             “It’s settled then, Jaejoong hyung will be Dara noona’s first leading man in her first lead role in the Korean TV or Movies. Cheers!”  Seungri announced. The little party continued, as they enjoyed the presence of one another. The girls find another friend to Geun Suk and Hyunjoong, and the latter can say the same towards the girls.

               

               

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels