Chapter XII

Painful Truth (Sequel)

          “Hyung, let’s grab some coffee at coffee cojjee first before we go home, I miss hanging out with you and Yoochun hyung there.” Jaejoong was busy with his phone when Junsu approach him.

            “Sure! But let put our disguise today, I don’t really in the mood to mingle with our fans.”

            “Ok! Hyung!” Junsu happily replied and run off towards Yoochun. “Chunnie hyung! We’re going to coffee cojjee! Jaejoong can’t help shaking his head seeing how hyper Junsu is. He’s happy though, that despite their busy schedule his friends are still energetic. He though is feeling tired for all those fan meeting he attended, it’s not that he’s complaining, he love his fans so much and he’s always happy seeing them but his body has limitations too.

             If I just gonna see her, maybe I can get some energy.” Jaejoong mumbled while brows his phone for news about his goddess group. He doesn’t have time to go online for the past weeks so he doesn’t know anything about the group at the moment. He was about to open the site he saw when he heard Junsu’s voice calling him.

            “Jae-hyung! Let’s go!”

            “Ok! Ok! Be there in a sec.! He said and decided to just open it later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           “Hyung, I heard 2ne1 is already here in  Korea.” Junsu opened a topic when the car started moving.

           “Yeah! And I saw I picture of them in the airport and hyung those girls are really one of a kind!”Yoochun joined in.

            “Really?” Jaejoong asked casually but deep inside he’s dying to know what Yoochun is trying to tell. He knows there’s something about the girls outfits is referring to.

            “Yup! Really Hyung!” Junsu said imitating his tone but his eyes flickered mishivously. “Oh! We’re here!” Junsu added and park the car on the side, they were about to go out when they notice two people outside, near the entrance of the café, the two looks like disagreeing on something base on the body language, yes! body language because they can’t see the face of the two because it’s covered just like them.

            Then they saw the two entered the café.

           “What’s with their get up? They look weird.” Yoochun commented while following the two with stare.

           “Tsk! Chunnie hyung, how can you say that? If they’re weird, what more us?” Junsu countered and pointed at their outfits.

            Jaejoong just shook his head at his friend nonsense conversation. “Let’s get inside now guys.” He said and started walking towards the entrance.

             The moment Jaejoong entered the café he immediately saw the two girls in the counter, he turned to his side to see Junsu and Yoochun busy looking for a spot to sit. He then turned to the counter and started walking towards it when his eyes caught something from one of the girls. He saw a very familiar birth mark in one of the girls’ leg since they were just wearing a short shorts. He frowned because he knew one person who has that birthmark.

              He saw her face the other girl and say something then she walks towards the shelves where all of their albums from TVXQ/DB5K time until the recent albums were place. He immediately followed her without thinking. He stood behind her and it seems that the girl wasn’t aware of his of his presence because he heard her talked while staring at their pictures and albums.

       “Hay! I wonder if you’re going to stand on the same stage again, not us JYJ or HOMIN but as DBSK the GODS OF THE EAST. You know, it’s way cooler hearing you guys sing together, the melody that your voices create when the 5 of you sings is so beautiful that no one can beat. He heard her say and a smile creep on his lips hearing it. And before he could think he asked the girl which startled the latter

         “You like them?” The girl slowly turned her head to face him and answer a short “yes”. He wasn’t able to say something because he was awed when he saw her face, no not the entire face because she’s wearing a big sunglass but it’s enough for him to see how flawless her face is. Before he could come up with a word the girls was already called by her companion. But before she left she nodded at him as if saying she needs to go, he too nodded and face the shelves.

 

 

 

 

           He was in a deep though when he someone tap him in the back, he turned and saw Yoochun and Junsu. “What is it Su?”

          “Ahmm…Hyung, do you know who’s that girl you’re talking to a while ago?” Junsu mumbled softly as if not wanting to be heard.

           “No, why?” He asked frowning.

          “I think we know who they are hyung.” Yoochun said joining their conversation.

           “Really? So, who are they?” He asked and looked at the two girls who’s now enjoying their order.

            The two also turned their heads to the two girls before Junsu spoke. “Those are Park Bom and Dara Park of 2NE1.” He whispered but enough for him to hear.

             “How did you know?” He queered.

              Well, didn’t we tell you hyung that we saw their picture which was taken a while ago when they were in the airport?” Yoochun said. “That were the clothes Bom-sshi and Dara-sshi wearing minus the sunglasses and that hooded jacket of course, but it explained why they needed to wear that.

             “And of course there’s that noticeable birthmark of her.” Junsu added.

              Jaejoong was speechless, he’s still trying to absorb was his friends just told him. He’s Goddess Angel is at his very own café and he just talk to her a few minutes ago! And she’s just a few steps away from them!

             “Ok, Jaejoong, calm down and don’t be too obvious, it won’t help the situation.” He said ho himself.

             “Hyung, why don’t we approach them? You know, this is rare opportunity to see them this close without their other YG family members.” Junsu suggested.

              Jaejoong eyes flickered to him and roam his eyes around the café, there were just a few people inside at the moment so if they decided to approached the two it wouldn’t be too obvious especially because their table was a bit secluded from the eyes of the other customers.

             “It wouldn’t hurt to try hyung, I mean, it’s a chance for us to introduce ourselves formally and also to know them personally.” Yoochun reasoned out.

              Jaejoong sighed and think a little since these friends of him are both right, though they were all idols, they weren’t have that chance to know the girls personally or even  to hangout with them considering that they have common friends. They first time they see them was way back 2009 during the MAMA awards. So, it’s really there chance to talk to them.

              “Ok, you walk ahead Junsu-ah since you knew how to converse.” He said Junsu just shrugged and smile widely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

             They walk towards the two girls, the moment their reached their table the two immediately look up. Junsu cleared his throat and took a sit then turned to his left and to his right. I think he’s checking if there’s someone who’s looking at them, when he saw no one looking at them he suddenly remove his mask and sunglass. They heard them gasped so Jaejoong and Yoochun also took a sit and remove their mask and glasses.

              “S-sunbaes!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels