Chapter X

Painful Truth (Sequel)

              Woah! I got some time to update this Fic for myjoyce1986 unnie! Yeah! I'm dedicating this update for her because it's her BIRTHDAY!hehe...SAENGILCHUKHA HAMNIDA UNNIE! MAY YOU HAVE A WODERFUL DAY TODAY! more birthdays for you and stay happy and healthy!

              Anyway, thanks for subscribing, commenting and for adding me as you friend!..:) Can't believe I already have 81 subscribers for this ff...:) Hope you enjoy this update though 'coz I don't know when can I update again...

              And if you want add me on Fb or Follow me on twitter here's the link: 

              https://twitter.com/SJ_Ukiss_Angel 

              https://www.facebook.com/sujunatics?ref=tn_tnmn

==============================================================================================================================

              “At last we’re home! I miss you Korea!” A certain short red hair woman shouted while descending from the plane.

            “Wow! unnie, I thought you don’t want to go back here yet, but as I can see it, you surely miss our country.” The black long hair girl said giggling seeing her unnie’s reaction.

            “Well, I am not, but being home to your own country is still something I’m looking for after months of travelling.” The red hair woman defended.

             “True! even if we said that we still didn’t want to go back here, still once we arrived here we can’t help but feels that at last we are home.” The woman with a long brown hair said.

              “Ah! all I want is to arrive at our dorm unnies, and have an hours of sleep.” The maknae said earning a chuckle from her 3 unnies.

              “Sure baby Mingki, you can have that, we have a couple of days break you know.”

              “Dara is right Minji ah, you can have all the rest you want since our kind sajangnim give us a days off, you can go straight to our dorm with CL from here because me and Darong will going to have a coffee time somewhere.” Bom said earning a questioning look from the latter.

              “We have? How come I didn’t know that Bommie?

              “Tsk! Bom unnie, just make sure you didn’t do anything unnecessary ok? I don’t want to be called by sajangnim this early; we just got back from our tour.” CL said as her leader side kicking in.

               “Of course Darong, I’ve been telling you this on the plane a while ago, it’s a new coffee shop so I want visit it to try what’s their best. And don’t worry leader-sshi we will not going to do unnecessary things.” Bom said.

             “But aren’t you going to change unnie?” Minzy asked curiously because the two were wearing a short shorts, sneaker, and a simple t-shirt. It’s actually usual for her Bom unnie but not for her Dara unnie. Looking at the two she’s sure that these two will surely gonna gain another fan-boys. And the moment they were out of this airport the fans will have another thing to spazz, what is it you ask?

             Well, just seeing their Dara unnie walking wearing a short shorts for the first time in the airport matching just a simple t-shirt and a sneaker with her slightly curl long brown hair loose her  unnie is looking so gorgeous! Like really a pretty teen ager. Even her Bom unnie is looking so young and literally glowing, ever since she cut her long hair into a short one.

            She doesn’t know what their secret is but she can tell that it’s part of their moving on, you know, there’s a saying that when a woman got broken hearted they will change their self as a part of moving on from the painful past they encounter. And her unnies just do that!”

          “Nope! there’s no need for that, beside we’re just going to have some coffee.” Bom said shrugging.

          “Bommie is right baby mingki, we’re cool with this outfits” Dara said reassuring the maknae.

           “Don’t worry about them Minzy-ah, these unnies of ours knows what they’re doing. Just hope they won’t get kidnap by their fan-boys because of this” CL said grinning.

           “Ok, if you say so unnies. Just take care.” Minzy said.

           “We will Minzy-ah.”Bom said.” C’mon! Let’s go and greet our blackjacks, they surely waited here in the airport for hours just to welcome us.

           “Let’s go!” The maknae shouted excitedly as she walks together with her unnies with their smiling faces, their other YG family staffs, dancers and managers just shaking their heads to their girls antics, seriously the girls are just so much to handle, not in a bad way but in a good way.

    

 

 

          The moment the girls steps outside the airport the fans went silent and gawk at the girls. They don’t even know what to do, are they going to scream or just stare at the girls and appreciates the gorgeousness that overflowing from them. They can’t actually believe what they are seeing, the two maknae are wearing simple black dress and a sneakers! Yes! a sneakers! It’s unusual to see it but heck! the girls pull it off especially with their long black hair! Though the leader have it straight and the maknae with slight curly hair! But they look amazing! Who would have thought that a month’s outside korea can make them this gorgeous!

          And of course let’s not forget the two older members who really looks young and of course beautiful as usual, but they can see the glowing aura from the two and what shocked the fans is what the second older member wearing. For YG’s sick! She’s wearing a short shorts! flaunting those beautiful legs! It’s the first time from the history of blackjacks to see her with that in the airport! Granted she’s wearing a t-shirt and a sneaker but still it’s a short shorts! And she just proved why she was called a vampire looking  because at the moment she really look so young that can even pass as a teenager with that innocent face and charming smile! Gosh! And she’s glowing!

          And let’s not forget the eldest member with anew hair cut, and just like her park sister she’s also wearing short shorts though it’s not strange since she’s really fond of wearing shorts outfits. But the thing that got blackjacks attention is her face, she really looks younger and become more beautiful if it’s even possible just like the other one, and she’s giving this glowing aura. Definitely being away from korea have a positive effects to their unnies/noonas.

          “Looks like, YG will having headaches because of his precious girls! Haha..” Blackjacks thought.

    

 

 

 

         

            “Is it only me or blackjacks were really acting strange a while ago?” Minzy curiously asked no one in particular when they settled inside the van.

            “They are indeed acting strangely; they were just staring at us as if we came from outer space.”  CL said chuckling remembering their fans reaction the moment they step out the airport.

            “They were just surprised with the changes you made with your outfits, they aren’t used seeing you like this.” For the first time Jjangmae commented.

            “So, is it a bad thing?” Dara asked.

            “Surely not Ssantoki.” Bom said matter of fact tone. “Anyway, can you stop the car on the side, Dara and me will be going somewhere first and we will just taking a cab.

            “Huh?! Why? Where are you going?” Jjangmae frantically asked. He knows the eldest is up to something again.

            “C’mon! Jjangmae oppa, we were just going to this new open coffee shop, we won’t take long just an hour or two.” Bom said using her aegeyo.

            The manager sighed in defeat; he can’t just win over Bom.”Ok, but make sure no fans will notice you or YG sajangnim will fry us alive.”

            “I doubt that oppa, with Bom here, it’s impossible so just prepare yourselves to be scolded because I can feel wherever this coffee shop Bom is talking about will be on the news.” Dara warily said earning a playful smile from the latter which just confirm her suspicion.

            “You guys worry too much, well, if ever it happen then I’ll take the blame.” Bom said shrugging.

             “I should really prepare myself.” Jjangmae mumbled which cause the girls the laugh.

             “Oppa, don’t take it seriously, you know Bom unnie, she can be reckless but she can take care of herself and Dara unnie.” CL said patting their manager’s back.

             “Yes! oppa and beside we’re all in this together!” Minzy said.

              Bom on the other hand smile victoriously as she can already picture the reaction of their president and fans once they knew where they are going.

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels