Chapter VI

Painful Truth (Sequel)

 

           Happy New Year Everyone! Woah! CAn't really wait for the performance of YG family family family! especially Bigbang and 2ne1!...:)

 

 

 

              The girls were at their dorm watching some movies since it’s their rest day, their comeback is a success, they got so many positive feedback from their fans and netizens, even from their co-celebrities, though they also got some negative comments because of using an animals in their performance but it didn’t really affect them much since the company release an statement about it, and they hired a professionals to make sure that those animals were not going to be hurt, they are an animal lovers themselves so they didn’t want to cause any harm to any animals.

              “Unnie, you’re going to start filming you’re new Etude CF tomorrow right?” Minzy asked all of sudden and face her.

               “Yup! I’m a bit nervous though, it would be my first time working with Donghae-sshi.” Dara said, worry can be heard in her voice.

               “Tsk! You always say that, but when you’re in it already you totally forgot that nervousness of yours just like your Cf with Lee Minho.” Bom said in a matter of fact tone.

               “Don’t worry unnie, we will be there to support you.” CL said.

               “Thanks guys, I know you do, you love me that much! Keke!” Dara said proudly making the girls laugh. True that Dara is awkward to other people but when you get to know her, you will see the bubbly and crazy side of her, the side that she showed on the camera doubled of cam.

               “Ah! I’m, excited to see what theme they’re going to use unnie, I wish it’s a y one so your fanboys can get a glimpse on how y you!” Minzy stated making Dara blushed.

              “Me too baby Mingki! It’s a pity if she won’t show her y body that Ssabu-min and her work hard.”  Bom enjoyed seeing her Park sister face turned to scarlet red, she knew she’s not comfortable when it comes to body figures.

             “It’s impossible; it’s a cosmetics cf so no need for me to be y.” Dara countered.

             “Of course it is, but if you can’t show it there then might as well do it in the cass cf or in the music video, it’s much more useful that way.” CL coolly said as she shoved some popcorn into , not minding the reaction of her unnie.

              ‘I’d be glad though if it is Jaejoong who can see it personally.” Dara said now giggling.

              “OH my gawd! Unnie! Dara!” The 3 squalled like a highschoolers . “You like him!” Bom pointed her accusingly.

               “I do like him, he's been my idol for a long time now right, so of course I do like him.” Dara innocently explained as if it’s not a big deal.

               “No! You like him in a different level!” CL stated positively.

               “Yah! How can you say that, I’m just a mere fan of him and his group, and beside how can you say that I like him more than a fan like her idol, I just even meet him once and we didn’t even got a chance to talk even though Tabi is one of his close friend.”Dara pouted and focus her eyes to the television screen. The three remained silent at they stared at the fresh vocal of the group, they all grinned upon looking at each other as if they can hear what’s on each other’s mind.

                    

 

 

 

 

                 The girls arrived at the set too early since they don’t want to be late; the three accompanied her since they don’t have anything to do anyway so it’s better to watch the cf.

                 They greeted all the staff that was already at the location at the moment, you can see the surprise reaction of their faces when the saw the 4 girls walk into their direction and greeted them.

                “Oh! Annyeong 2NE1!” One of the staffs greeted them. Dara-sshi you’re too early, you still have an hour before the shoot start, you can stroll first so you and your members won’t get bored.”

                 Dara smiled at the staff who seems worried with their early appearance. “You guys don’t have to be worried about us, just continue what you need to do, we’re ok here, we can do some things to occupy our time while waiting  for the shoot to start.

                 The staff seems to be relieved by what she said so she left them and went back to what she’s doing. She also went to where the girls are.

                “Unnie, c’mon let’s sit here and do some singing sessions while waiting for the shoot to start.” Minzy energetically said as she pulled her to one of the tables where her manager, Bom and CL are already singing.

                “What do you mean by singing session Mingkki-ah?” She asked a bit confused.

                 “What she mean by that Ssantoki is, we’re going to play pick a song and we’re going to sing it, it will be an all English song anyway, and oh! you also need to play your guitar.” Bom explained and wink at her.

                 “Mwo?!Play the guitar, no way, I’m not good at it yet.” Dara declined playing the guitar.

                 “Unnie, just treat it as a practice, and besides you don’t need to be embarrassed about your skills, you’re improving.” CL said trying to make their little Ssantoki say yes.

                   Dara just took a sit and prepared herself since she knew she can’t win to them. They start playing, they first one who got pick was Minzy and she sang the song Baby It’s You by Jojo, the next was CL and she chooses to sing Sometimes by Britney Spears. They girls wasn’t aware that the production team was already listening to them, not just them but also a certain 5 male idols and no one dared to get their attentions because they are to engrossed on listening. And when it was Bom’s turned to sing, she sing she song When Your Gone by Avril Lavigne, she sing it with emotions. And finally it was Dara’s turned, she choose the song Million Miles Away by Nikki Gil, just like Bom she sang it with emotions that that people who’s listening to her can feel it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                  Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Sungmin and Ryeowook stood still as they watch the 4 girls singing one by one, they arrived at the location a bit early and since the four was not busy that day, they decided to accompany Donghae because they wanted to watch the shoot and also to be able to have a chat with one of the member of 2NE1 since they can’t get that chance everytime they’re on a show together. When they arrived they saw the 2ne1 van and the excitedly went out of their car, they take a little walk and notice the production staffs and was about to greet them when they heard a voice singing, they turned their heads to where it came from and saw the maknae of 2NE1 singing. They just stood there while listening, no one seems to notice them because all their attentions were at the girls, after Minzy, CL followed and then Bom and last was Dara. The boys notice how they put an emotions to the songs they sang especially Bom and Dara, they can feel the message the wanted to pass. After Dara sang the staffs who have been listening give them a rounds of applause which surprise the girls.

                 “Wow! That was great! It was like we’re at your concert!” Ryeowook praised making the girls face flushed.

                 “Omo! Annyeong Haseyo Sunbaenim! The girls greeted in chorused.

                 “And thank you Sunbaenim!” CL shyly added, the boys can’t help smiling because she’s far from the 2NE1 leader who they always see on stage.

                 “Annyeong haseyo!” The greeted back.

                  A silent surrounded them after the greetings, surely it’s one of the awkward situation the boys experience, they really don’t know how to make a conversation since they don’t know the girls too well, they are the only girl group who’s not into being close with the other groups except from their YG Family.

                 “A-ah! Sunbaenims, why don’t you sit here first while we are all waiting for the photoshoot?” Dara suddenly offered.

                 “Thank you Dara-sshi.” Siwon said and sat on the vacant sit followed by the others.

                 

           

                

                 

                   

 

                 The two groups eventually hit it off and started talking comfortably with each other though Donghae was a bit uncomfortable but then again he tried to join the conversation.

                “You know what noonas, CL, Minzy, I was wondering why you didn’t appear on the TV shows that much, I mean, you seldom do it.” Ryeowwok asked curiously earning a smile from the girls.

                “It’s because we’re special.”Bom answered seriously which made the guys taken aback by her straightforward answere. Seeing their shocked expressions the girls laughed heartily.

                “Goodness Oppas! You should have seen your face! That was epic!” MInzy said after she calm her self from laughing.

                “Tsk! What a waste. We should have take picture of it Minzy-ah!” CL chimed trying to hold her laughter.

                Dara on the other hand smile seeing the lost face on the guys, they sure are confuse by why they suddenly laughed to what Bommie said. “She’s just joking, you really took it seriously. “

                 The boys composed their selves and shyly smiled realizing that they looks likes an idiots at the moment. “Sorry about that, we just got surprised on how serious she is when she said it, though we should have been expecting that since you’re a YG girls, you ain’t just like those female groups out there.” Donghae reasoned out.

                 “And well, Bom noona said is true anyway, you’re special, you don’t even have to go to any variety shows or promote your group that much because you’re that famous!” Sungmin seconded which made the girls smile.

                 “Thanks for that Sungmin-ah, anyway, the reason why we seldom appear on any shows especially a variety is because we’re not that comfortable and YG sajangnim just really wants us to focus on music right now.” Bom explain getting a nod from the boys.

                 “But it seems you’re comfortable enough to do it every time we see you appeared on variety shows.” Siwon said can’t believe that the girls really isn’t comfortable on doing it since he watch it and they do it pretty good for a new comers.

                 “Thanks! Siwon, but we still needs some practice for it, just like you guys, you are pretty doing good in everyting you do.” Dara said.

                  “I don’t think so noona, you already doing good in it, I mean the last time you guys appeared in Strong Heart, you did pretty awesome! You look like you’re doing it naturally.” Eunhyuk argued.

                   The girls look at each other and then stared at the guys in front of them and smiled, it’s refreshing to have a conversation like that especially because it’s an artist from a different company, and a sunbae who have many experience than them, and hearing them say such thing help them somehow.

                   

 

 

               

  LOVE 

SJangel