Chapter XVII

Painful Truth (Sequel)

             “I don’t really know what he saw to that girl that he seem to be so attach to her, they’ve been with so much scandal already but they’re still together. Can’t he even see me as a woman who’s in love with him and not just a noona? Am I not enough for him?”

             “Yes! yes! And that T.O.P! How dare he show me that he’s always with that girlfriend of him every time he went go missing! I’m even prettier than that woman!

             Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu was flabbergasted hearing such confession from two most wanted women from the entertainment word saying such words with pain, gone was the fierce girls that can be seen in the stage and playful noonas they just have a while ago, and was replace with a broken and vulnerable ladies who’s heart were crushed by the guys the love.

              The two member of 2ne1 is already drunk, they had wine after eating Jaejoong cooked food, it should have just a little alcohol to them but the two had different ideas resulting to them being drunk at the moment to which the guys was no idea what to do.

             “Dee, you’re perfect for who you are, and many people know that, he’s stupid for not seeing it.” Jaejoong tried to appease the broken girl.

            “Yes! You too Bom noona, of course you surely are prettier than his girlfriend, and I’m sure there is someone who’s worthy enough for you, don’t cry over him because you lost him but instead, feel sorry for him because he can’t find a woman like you again who will love him with all her heart and soul.” Junsu comforted the oldest girl.

             Yoochun on the other hand just watch at his to friend was busy soothing Bom and Dara, he wanted to say something to them but he can see that his hyung and Junsu are enough to calm them, he can see how gentle his two other members with the two oldest member of 2ne1, and just now he truly feel sorry to those who cause that heartache to these precious ladies, and now it’s his Jaejoong hyung and Junsu who will grab the opportunity to get this women.

 

 

 

 

          “They are sleeping already, what are we going to do with them?” Junsu asked as he stared at Bom.

            Jaejoong sighed as he took a glance the sleeping figure of the woman who captured his heart from the first time he saw him, he is hurting for her knowing how broken she is but he’s determined to do everything in his power to make her genuinely happy and forget the guy who caused her pain. “We can’t let them stay here, we need to call someone from their friends to get them here and bring them to their dorm, it’s risky if we do it ourselves because you know there are still some sasaeng fans out there.” He finally decided.

            “But the question is who are we going to called, we don’t have any number of their members, and we can’t definitely call Top this time.” Yoochun said warily.

            “We can use their phones, surely noonas won’t mind if we do that.” Junsu said.

              Jaejoong and Yoochun nodded as the former get Dara’s phone look for a person to contact. ”Let’s just call CL since she’s the leader, we can’t call her brother because Dara won’t like it for sure.” Jaejoong said as he pressed the call button, it’s just needed 1 ring for the other person to answer.

             “Unnie! Where are you and Bommie unnie? Me and Minzy is already in the dorm and we’re waiting for the two you.” CL immediately said without even saying hello making the three guys chuckled.

             Jaejoong cleared his throat before speaking. “CL-sshi, I’m not Dara, I’m Kim Jaejoong, sorry for disturbing you but we need you to go here in coffee cojjee, your unnies are drunk.” And we can just get them out here without some fans seeing it that will cause Bom and Dara into an unfortunate situation. Hope you understand.

             “Oh my gosh!..Yes! Yes! I will be there, please look for them first, thank you for calling sunbae! Gotta go!” Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu just stared at the phone; they were astounded at the brief conversation to the 2ne1 leader.

              “That was fast.” Yoochun only comment after the short call. The two just nodded and turned their attention back to the two sleeping figures beside them. 30 minutes passed when they heard Dara’s phone ringing, Jaejoong saw CL’s name in the callers’ name and immediately answered the phone.

               “Hello.”

               “Hello, Jaejoong sunbae, we’re already outside the café.” CL informed through the phone.

                “Is that so, ok I’ll ask one of my employees to guide you to the back exit and we’ll bring the two there to avoid a commotion.”

                “Ok, sunbae, thank you again.”

                 After the call Jaejoong called one of his staff right away and instructed him to bring CL in back of the café while he and Junsu are preparing to bring the two at the emergency exit as Yoochun act as their look out.

                The safely arrived at the back with CL and Minzy anxiously waiting for them, they placed the two carefully at the backside of the car before facing the 2ne1 leader and the 2ne1 Maknae.

                “Thank you for taking care of our unnies sunbae, I’m CL and this is our maknae Minzy” CL said bowing the three.

                “No, problem CL, they are our friend it’s just normal.” Yoochun replied silently admiring the natural beauty in front of him.

              “Surely, unnies will freak out ones they woke up.” Minzy stated trying to lessen the awkwardness.

               “They surely will.”CL seconded. Anyway, we gotta go sunbaes, our managers might look for us. Thank you again.

               “Ah! Yes, Please take care on your way home, and tell them not to freak out.” Junsu said smiling.

               “Sorry, we’re not be able to them to you dorm.” Jaejoong apologetically said.

               “Don’t be sunbae, it’s good that you called me, it won’t be good for both of us to be in scandal right now, for sure unnie is not ready to face that problem if ever.”

               “Yeah, I know that, that’s why I’m trtying to avoid it. Anyway,  take care on your way home, and please send me a send once to arrive to your dorm, I have a number on Dara’s phone.

               “Ok sunbae, We’ll be leaving now. Thank you again.

                The three stays and watch until the car was out of their sight before going back inside the café. 

                

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels