Chapter XIII

Painful Truth (Sequel)

           It’s been a week since the incident happen at coffee cojjee but Dara still can’t believe that she and Bom got the chance to meet and talk the 3 God of the east. Who would have thought that they will experience how humble, funny and down to earth those 3 are. Even with all those popularity they have right now it doesn’t show when the 3 approached them.

             “Bom and Dara was enjoying their coffee when suddenly someone sit on one of the empty chair while the other two just remained standing, she notice the other guy because it’s the one who she talked to awhile ago. They both stared at the 3 and the notice the guy who’s sitting look around as if checking if someone was looking at their direction and when he knew it cleared he suddenly remove his mask and glasses which made them gasp in surprise. The other two followed and sit at the two available chairs nearly fainted as she saw the guys.

           “S-sunbaes!” The only words she and Bom uttered in shock.

           “H-hi! Bom-sshi! Dara-sshi!” Junsu spoke showing them a shy smile. “Omo! He knew who we are!?” Dara thought but then calm down when he realized they’re too close to each other that it’s easy for them to recognize them.

           “Sorry for interrupting you, ahmm, we just saw this as an opportunity to know you.” Yoochun said and giving them a warm smile.

             Dara didn’t say anything because she’s still staring at one of her ultimate idol, then she felt someone kick her leg, her eyes immediately darted at her park sister who’s looking at her as if saying. “STOP STARING AT HIM! YOU’RE TOO OBVIOUS!” She knew she blushed as she felt her face become hot.

            “Noona!” Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a very familiar voice calling her. She turned her head and saw a smiling panda walking towards her.

            “Eh? What are you doing here Seungri?” She asked smiling back at him.

             “Noona? I miss you! Why are you alone here in the practice room?”

             “The girls were still in the cafeteria same goes with the others. And I’m just here to get my phone but I got lazy to go back there so just texted them that I’ll just wait them here.”

            “Oh? But why are you spacing out awhile ago? I’ve been calling you for about 3 times but you didn’t hear me. And you’re even blushing?”

             Dara’s eyes widen at Seungri’s statement. “I-I am not!”

            “Tsk! Noona, you’re really easy to read.” Seungri gave her a look. “OMG! noona! It’s a guys right?! You’re thinking about some guy!”

            “Being too nosy again rat?” Dara and Seungri turned to the newly arrived person followed by another two.

              Seungri glared at CL and just diverted his eyes to the other girls. “Hello! Bom noona! Hello Minji ah!” He greeted.

             “Hello Oppa!” Minji greeted back.

             “What are you doing here Panda? Shouldn’t you be at your members?” Bom said as she slumped next to Dara.

             “Of course because I miss my favourite noona’s that’s why! And I’m bored being with the hyungs I needed new environment.” Seungri cheekily smiled.

              “Now! Now! Seungri-ah, You should’ve not said that, just think what will your hyungs will do to you once they heard you saying it!” Dara said reprimanding the Bigbang maknae.

              “But you’re not going to tell them about it right Dara noona?

              “She may not. But I might.” Bom grin evilly sending shivers to Seungri.

              “Hehe..Bom noona, I’m just joking you know.”

               “Pst! Joking your face!” CL mumbled earning a glare from Seungri.

             Dara can’t help smiling at her friends’ non-stop banters. Surely, whenever Seungri is present and there is CL, the cat and rat, they were just argued about everything, though she find it cute. Just don’t let the Bominator joined because she knows how to torture the Bigbang manknae by just her words. And the poor guy never really wins.

             Dara’s eyes flickered to Seungri, if he’s here it only means that the rest of the guys were already here, and the big possibility that she’s going to see him any time is making her nervous somehow. She doesn’t know how will she acts in front of him? Her process of moving on wasn’t complete yet, and seeing him will just trigger the pain again.

           “Worried about seeing him?” It was Bom who whispered enough for her to hear. She didn’t say anything and just nodded.

           “Don’t worry, we’re here for you.” She just smiled at Bom’s words because she knew it’s not that easy to do so. She just really hope a miracle will happen tomorrow so she will not go to YG.

             

             

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels