Chapter VIII

Painful Truth (Sequel)

 

             As the girls enter the stadium they can’t help but roamed their eyes around, they can see the fangirls practicing some of the songs of Super Junior, some were checking their items such as placards, lightsticks, towels and such. They can also see some gifts wrapped beautifully with a name of the SJ members on it.

             “Wow! So dedicated ELFs here” Dara said admiringly.

             “Yeah, their efforts are just awesome, though for sure our Blackjacks are just as awesome as them.” CL seconded.

             “Of course! Our BJs are still the best for us! Minzy said smilingly.

             “Correct! C’mon let’s find our sits before these fan girls hear us talking about other fanclubs.” Bom said as she walked first to their sits followed but the 3.

               After 30 minutes the light went off and large LCD on the stage started showing off the video of the members on a water. The crowd started to scream when each members shown topless underwater! It was a sight to see since not all the members shows their body on the stage.

              Dara, Bom, CL and and Minzy were focused in every performances, they became a total fangirl on that day. They can’t help but check SJ’s outfits as well, and they all love the prince-y outfits of SJ when they performed Opera.

             “They are really different from Bigbang oppas.” Minzy commented as she laughs to what the boys were saying on the stage. It’s their “talk” time.”

              “Yeah!” Dara agreed.

               “Of course they are! They’re differences are too obvious from their songs to their fashion.” Bom said without glancing them.

               “True! But they are still being rival on who’s being the best group when it’s so obvious that their music were different from its other.” CL said.

               “But these guys are really adorable, they were full of aegyo!.”  Dara giggled eyes still on the members who’s doing a fan service at the moment.

                The 3 girls nodded their heads in agreement as they also enjoy the fan service the SJ members doing. The show finished with the girls enjoying every performances of that night. They went home with a smile on their faces, though they were a bit disappointed because they weren’t able to congratulate the boys personally since they didn’t go to the backstage avoiding unnecessary gossips, so they just send their congratulatory message to the groups’ successful concert.

 

 

 

 

 

              “Can you tell me what’s the meaning of this?” Yang Hyun Suk asked the 4 girls in front of him with sternly showing them the news on the news paper.

               The girls get the news paper and read its content, their eyes went wide reading the news.

              

            “YG’s badass girl group 2NE1 watched the SMent. boygroup SUPER JUNIOR concert last night! With their outfits you wouldn’t recognize this 4 girls right away (inserting the picture where they were on their disguise) but if you look at them closely, you could have recognize these beautiful girls. The questions are why they do have to wear a disguise? Are they not allowed to watch the concert? Are the y friends with the boys?  Oh, well, only they girls can give us the answers.”

 

               “W-we were sorry Sajangnim” CL said head down just like the other 3, they really hate it being called in his office for something like this.

              “So, this is really you?” YG asked calmly which made the girls more nervous than they already were.

              “It’s us Sajangnim, and it’s my fault, I should’ve entertained the invitation to watch their concert in the first place, none of this will happen.” Dara spoke apologetically not daring looking at their president.

              “Yah! It’s not your fault, we were the one who ask you to go and watch the concert since it’s a waste if we didn’t go, besides they invited us.” Bom said giving a glare at his park sister for trying to be blamed.

              “Bom unnie is right Sajangnim, it’s not Dara unnies fault, it’s our fault, we just really wanted to watch them so we decided to go there in disguise.” MInzy softly said.

               “We were really sorry Sajangnim, we were going to accept any punishment. We are just really sorry giving you trouble.” CL spoke again she now look at the President to show her sincerity.

               “I am not mad, I’m just a little disappointed because you didn’t ask for  permission, I could have let you go there you know, without you wearing those disguise, at least people can say now that you aren’t isolated with YG family anymore and that you mingle with other artist now.” YG sighed leaning to his chair.

                 The girls just continue staring down as if it’s the most interesting thing to do at that moment, they didn’t replied to what their president said since they doesn’t really know what to say, they just waited to whatever it is he’s going to say, because they knew there’s more.

                 “Ok, so, as you say, Super Junior members invited you to watch their concert. But how? I mean, it’s given if Lee Donghae alone invited you since Dara and him just work recently, but you said, “They”. So, how did you know each other? And how long? Are you friends with all of them now?”

                “Actually, we met Sungmin-sshi, Siwon-sshi, Eunhyuk-sshi and Ryeowook-sshi the day of our first shooting, they accompanied Donghae-sshi at our location just like what the girls did to me, and we just click. We exchange numbers and become friends instantly.” Dara explained.

                “Oh! So, you’re friends with them now.” Dara nodded. “ That’s good, at least you’re coming out from your shell now. Anyway I need to contact the SMent. president for us to give statement regarding this. Are ok telling the truth or will go some back up plan?” He asked, he also wanted to know what his artists say about their own problem resolution.

               “I personally like to tell the truth regarding this Sajangnim.” Dara said.

               “Me too, it’s not really a big deal being to their concert anyway.” Bom chimed. CL and Minzy nodded in agreement.

               “Ok, I’ll just contact once we finalize the statement, you can go now, you still have practice late.”

                 “Thank you Sajangnim!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

               “Minzy-ah! stop being y! You’re still our baby!” Bom scream running towards their maknae who’s running away from her. As usual they are being kids again, after leaving their Sajangnims office they went directly to their practice room, knowing that no one will be there since it’s still early for their practice.

               “Yah! Bommie-unnie, why are you chasing me? And I’m not being y!”

               “Then stop running away from me! And you are being y!”

                “No way unnie! You stop chasing me first!”

                 “No, You stop running first”

                 As the two keep running around the practice room, the other two keep laughing at the scene; it’s really good seeing the oldest member is being herself again. It’s been awhile since they acted that way.

                “Wah! unnie, what’s gotten into you? Is your alien self is on again? You suddenly blurted out about me being y!” Minzy asked still running though, she was actually enjoying that time having that kind of fun.

               “Come on! You two, stop it, we still have practice in just a bit so don’t tire yourself.” Dara now -in since she knew the older girl wouldn’t stop.

               “You’re wasting your energy, especially you Bom unnie, I don’t want to hear you complaining to Jaewook oppa that you’re already tired.” CL said in a reprimanding tone just like a leader she is though you can see the teasing looks she’s giving to their oldest member.

               “Aish! I’m really getting old, I’m already tired, I can’t even catch up our baby Mingki’s sped.” Bom complained as she slump herself between Dara and CL. Minzy followed after sitting beside their leader.

               “You should’ve known better than trying to catch her.” Dara teasing said.

               “Yeah! This is because she regularly went to the gym, while I’m always trying to hide from that place.”  Bom said pouting which made the 3 laugh at her cuteness. That was true though, Bom hates exercising, she’d rather sit in the corner while eating her corn that to join the 3 in exercising, but since she’s an idol she needed to maintain her figure so she doesn’t have much choice but to do it.

              “That’s why we need to asked Ssabu-nim to be strict with you” CL said.

               “Yah! Don’t you dare CL-roo! I can barely cope up with all those training, and now you want to ask him to be stricter than he already is! You don’t love me anymore.” Bom dramatically said which made a round of laughter from the 3 again.

               “Hahaha...Bommie unnie, I was just kidding, and of course I love you. Tsk! you need some practice if you want to be dramatic because you just failed in doing it.” CL said still laughing.

                “Aigo! Unnie, why that was fail! As in!” Minzy joined the teasing.

               “Bommie-ah, you know we love you right.” Dara gently said but there’s a mischievous glint in her eyes. “But you need that training Ssabu-nim giving us, it’s for your own good you know.”

                 Bom glared at her 3 friends. “Is this day, bully Bom day? Coz seriously, you guys are gagging up on me”

                “Aw! Of course not Bommie, why would we even try to bully you, we will never do that because we love you.” Dara winked at the two makane secretly.” C’mon, let’s have our group hug!” She said and crushed Bom in the hug followed by the giggling CL and Minzy.

                 “Yah! Yah!...Get off me!” Bom wiggled trying to break free from the hug but failed. “Aish! This dongsaengs!”

                 They are in that state when they heard a chuckle. They all turned to where it came from and saw their dance instructor and back up dancers.

                “Aw! look how adorable you are, the fierce girl group that envied because of the badass attitude you showed in stage is actually a childish one off stage!” Jaewook their instructor said in amusement. “C’mon time to practice, it seems like you have so much energy for today’s practice.”

               The girls just smiled sheepishly as they get up to prepare, no one is asking them about the news they’re in, but they can feel that their yg family knew about it since it’s obvious with their teasing stares. They can feel the curiosity but since they were about to start their practice no one dared to asked but they knew they are just waiting for the right time.

                They practice for 3hours straight, all of them are in a serious mode during that time, and they wanted to make it perfect for those fans that had been always there for them since they debut. They also knew that the fans are kinda deprived with their presence in the stage.

                 After practice, they girls weren’t able to stay with the team because they received a text from the president advising them to go home early for them to know what will be the news for them.

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE 

SJangels