Chapter XXIII

Painful Truth (Sequel)

          It has been months since Kwon Jiyong had an encountered with any of the 2ne1 members, he doesn’t know if it was just an accident or not since he’s also busy with his world tour, but since he got back from the tour the girls seems to be avoiding him, even Dara which really surprised him. So, he’s here in front of 2ne1 practice room.

           The scene he saw as he entered surprised him as the girls and their youngest member seems to be having fun even though he saw CL running angrily after Seungri but it was countered with the smiling faces of Minzy, Bom and  especially Dara who looks so happy watching the two.

          “Yah! Lee Seungri! If you don’t give my dried mango back in the count of five, you’ll be a dead man!” CL angrily shouted while running after the youngest member of bigbang.

          “Then try if you can cat!” Seungri shouted back running from the 2ne1 leader. The 2ne1 was on the break when Seungri came and took the food from CL which annoyed her.

         “What’s happening here?” He asked looking directly at Seungri.

         “Oh! Hyung! You’re here!” The only reply he got.

         “I’m asking you maknae, what’s happening here?” He asked again firmly.

         “We’re just having fun while resting Jiyong, nothing serious happening here.”

         “It that so Bom noona. So, how’s your practice going on?” He asked eyes on a particular person.

         “We’re doing pretty well.”  She said not looking at him.

         “Oh! That’s good to hear, so do you guys want to go out and eat? My treat!.” He starting to get frustrated as the conversations goes by, It really seems he isn’t welcome to that room.

         “Sorry, Jiyong, we‘re too tired to walk from this room and we had our food delivered in just a few minutes.” For the first time since he arrived Dara looked at him but he’s very disappointment by her answer, he wanted to insist but decided that the girls will not change their minds.

         “Well, then, let’s just go out some other day. I’ll go ahead first.” He sadly turned and grabbed Seungri out of the room.

         “Hyung! Why did you drag me? I’m eating with the girls! They include me in their order just so you know.” Seungri whined the when they were outside the room.

         “Stop complaining rat, I’m not in the mood.” Sensing his bad mood Seungri kept quite though still follow him.
          They walked silently until they reached his room for composing songs. “Is there something wrong with the girls? They act so strangely, especially Dara.” He suddenly opened up.

         “I don’t know hyung, maybe you did something that made them acted like that.”

         “And what could it be? I can’t remember anything wrong that can cause for them to avoid me like this.” He’s frustrated right now, he just came back from the tour and all he wants is to be with his YG family especially Dara but it seems it’s impossible with the way they behave towards him.

         “Really, If that’ what you think hyung, if that’s what you think.”

         He was puzzled by Seungri’s answer which made him think of his behaviour during his world tour.  It’s impossible for them to know his escaped during the tours right? Unless, someone told them about it. 

         “Don’t look at me like that hyung, I didn’t spill a thing even though I wanted to; social media is just a click away, don’t you think they knew it from there?” Seungri reacted as he gave him a suspicious look. “And hyung, it’s a waste that you already had a rare piece in you but you just carelessly slip it away.” Just after he said it the maknae left him in deep thought.

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels