Chapter 30

Painful Truth (Sequel)

CHAPTER 30

 

 

              “This is where we are going to stay for the rest of your vacation noonas?” Junsu asked to the the two older women who were walking just a few steps ahead of them while he roam his eyes to the beautiful views surrounding them.

              “Yup! This is a private resort, so we are the only people here aside from the caretakers and other workers and some of my Filipino friends.”

              “Who owned this resort noona?” Seungri asked.

              “A frineds’ family owned this resort.”

              “Really? Nice! I wish I will be able to own a resort like this.” Junsu said pensively.

              “You can surely achieve that Junsu-ah.”

              “Dara is right Su, you already have the money to start with it.” Bom encouragingly said. “Just make sure to invite us when that’s happen okay.”

              “Thanks Dara noona, Bom noona! I think I’ll start planning it once we get back to Korea.”

               “No problem! Just tell us if there’s anything we can help.” Dara said smiling while Bom nodded.

             

 

 

 

 

 

                 While the three is happily chatting, Jaejoong can’t help frowning at the scene in front of him. He’s jealous with Junsu having Dara’s attension, he knows he doesn’t have the right but he can’t help it, even though it’s just a friendly attension it still bugs him. He’s busy with his thought when he felt someone nudging him and when he turned to see who it is, he saw the bigbang maknae smirking him.

                “Jealous much hyung?” Seungri asked him. Instead of answering he just glared at the younger one. “If you can’t handle this scene, then you can’t be with Dara noona hyung, she’s always kind to everyone, may it be a co-worker, friends, fans or a fanboys. You even have to compete with her pets just for her attention but one thing is for sure, if noona loves you then you are the luckiest person on earth because among those who surrounded her you are going to be her very special someone.”

                  Instead of replying he just turned toDara who were still animatedly chatting with Bom and Junsu. Of course he knows all of that, Seungri doesn’t have to remind him, he’s fully aware how Dara took care of everyone she care for, but it’s another thing if it’s a guy.  No matter how he reason out to his self not to be jealous he can’t, well it’s because it’s Dara, she’s the only woman who can make him feel insecure , the only woman who can make him jealous by just even talking to a guy. He’s thoughts was interrupted when Seungri speak again.

                 “You’re smitten hard by my noona hyung, and you need to step up your courting strategies soon or you may not know but Dara noona really have good looking actor friends who really like her.”

                   His eyebrow furrowed hearing such information, though he knew that there are some actors who will surely like Dara he just don’t know who are those. “Really? Do you know who these actors are?”

                  “Well, some of them ask m---------“

                  “Hey! You two! Can you walk a little faster!?” Seungri was interrupted when they heard Bom’s shouting.

                  “Really, Bom noona should stop that hobby of hers; it’s not good for her as a singer.” Jaejoong heard Seungri muttered as he shook his head.

                  “Then we just continue this chat later.” He said and walked a little faster to catch up the three. Seungri followed him quietly.

 

              

                 

 

 

                   “Dara noona, are all your friends be all girls or there will be boys?” Jaejoong heard Seungri asked Dara the moment he catches up with them.

                   “Boys and girls, 4girls and 4 boys.” Dara answered immediately.

                   “Are they all celebrities?” Junsu then asked.

                   “Nope! Half of them are celebrities and half are not.”

                   “I hope they will like us.” Seungri worriedly asked.

                    Dara chuckled at Seungri’s question. “Of course they will. They’re easy to be friends.”

                    Jaejoong just walk silently but he’s listening carefully to the conversations, he can also tell how excited and happy Dara to spend this vacations with her Filipino friends. He suddenly became curious how Dara acts with her friends here and he wanted to know her more and her friends.

                    “We’re here!” Jaejoong pulled his thoughts back when Dara announced that they already arrived at the house they’re going to stay while they’re in Tagaytay. He took a glance at the villa and he’s quite amaze at the beautiful structure of the house.

                    “Ate Sandy!? Oh my gosh! You’re really here!” He was taken aback when someone suddenly shouted out of nowhere and hugged Dara from the back.

                    “Janine, you shouldn’t do that, you startled her friends.” Bom, Seungri, Junsu and Him stared at the girl who obviously super happy seeing Dara and then took a glance to the person who spoke.

                    “Sorry, sorry.”The woman smiled and apologizes after she let go of Dara.” I’m just too excited and super duper happy to see Ate Sandy.”

                    “It’s okay Raffy, you know how Janine is when she’s excited.” Dara said and he notice the fondly glance she gave at the newly arrived man and woman.

                    The guy named Raffy just shook his head and hug Dara smilingly. “I’m also happy to see you Sandy.” He said and let her go after the quick hug. “C’mon, let’s go inside, I’m sure you and you’re friends were tired from the trip and also, so you can introduce us to them properly.”

                    The two ushered them inside the house and there they were welcome by another 3 of her friends who immediately attack Dara in a bear hug the moment Janine shouted their arrival. The four of them just stood at the side as they were momentarily forgotten as Dara was being grilled by her Filipino friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels