Chapter 31

Painful Truth (Sequel)

                        Looks like I really can't update my fics every week, it's really hard specially since I write base on my mood. So, I'll just update as often as I can...:) 

                        KAMSAHAMNIDA GUYS!!!...:)

 

=====================================================================                     

 

                   Joyous laughter can be heard on the shore at the back of the villa where Dara and here friends were staying for the rest of their vacation. They set up a bonfire while someone is cooking some barbeque and others are on the sea having a late night swim. But amids to these in high spirit people, one of them decided to stay on the side to watch all the happenings.

                   “How was it? Are you somehow enjoying?” Dara decided to approached Jaejoong and give him a drink before she sat behind him as the latter decided to just watch the group enjoy the night swimming.

                    “Its quiet refreshing, they actually treated us like a normal guest here and not a celebrity.” Jaejoong replied as he took a sip on the drink Dara gave him.

                     Dara grinned at him. “Well, I told them just to treat you how they treat me so you won’t feel too gauch. It’s okay right?”

                    “More than okay, thank you for doing that. It really helps, look at those two rascals playing with your friends as if they knew them for so long.” Dara took a glance at Junsu and Seungri with Rafael and Justin laughing to whatever they are talking about.

                    “Yeah! They really click! And it’s nice to know that they will have nice memories once this vacation is over.” Dara stared at Jaejoong for a second. “You should too, I didn’t tag you along just to watch enjoy on this break.”

                   “I will, I’m just trying to relax first before joining them.”  Dara studied Jaejoong for a second.

                   “Okay, As you say so.” She stood up but and prepared to leave but before she left, she turned her head once more. “Just don’t think too much, whatever it is that you’re thinking. Enjoy your time here because once we get back to Korea, we will go back to the busy our busy world where all eyes are on us. So, I’ll leave you first, gonna help Mel with the barbeque.

                    Jaejoong was left alone again and just continue what his doing before Dara approach him, but after a moment, he draw his cellphone from his pocket and started taking pictures of Junsu and Seungri with Dara’s guy friend while they are laughing, then Dara and Mel who’re having a conversation base on what he saw. He smiled as when he examined the pictures, if he it’s on him, he will surely post it on her instagram saw their fans can see how normal they can be if they are with their friends but he knew he cant. He will just treasure it secretly.

 

 

 

 

 

            Dara took a glimpse once in a while to Jaejoong from her place, she knew Mel is watching her but she doesn’t care, she’s curious on what’s Jaejoong thinking. He looks so serious when she approached her a moment ago.

           “If you really want to stay with him, why did you leave him all alone there?” She heard Mel commented in a teasing tone.

             She playfully glared at her friend and turned her attention back to the beef she’s grilling. “I’m not that eager to stay with him, I’m just curious on what he’s thinking, he looks so serious sitting there.”

            “Then, why don’t you ask him directly?”

            “I can’t bring my self to do that, he looks like he wanted privacy so I decided to leave him there.

            “Still, you should have just asked him.” Mel pressed but Dara just shook her head.

            “Anyway, is he courting you?” Dara’s head snapped at the sudden change of topic.

             “Where did you get that idea?” She stifly asked.

             “Well, I just notice how she looks at you, there’s something in his eyes, like warm, care, and love. And if you’ll ask me, you two will compliment each other. So, better appreciates his effort and give him a chance to enter your heart.” Mel pensively said.

              Dara stared for a moment before smiling. “You are all saying the same, I appreacites his effort Mel. Just being here with me sure makes a lot of effort from him. But I have to know him first, I want to use this time for us to be friends know each other and let’s see what will be our fate. I don’t want to rush things for us.”          

              “It’s good to know that you’re aware of what he’s doing, don’t close your heat that’s because of that jackass of an exborfriend that you had. Not all guys are they same you know.”

               “I know that friend, but If I were to enter in a new relationship, but want it to be for forever this time. I’ve been with two heartbreaks and it’s quite tiring to start from the very beginning when I try to enter a relationship.”
               “You should’nt get tired of loving sandy, all those heartbreaks you’ve been through helps you become more stronger and learn from it. Love is a beautiful thing; it shouldn’t be ruined just because you were able to meet a few wrong people before the right one.”

                Dara reflect for a second and nodded her head in agreement. “You’re right friend, you’re right.” The two of them smiled to each other, their conversation was bit serious but Dara’s heart felt so light, she realized that sometimes it’s good to say what her heart really feels to someone who she knew will give her words that will open her mind and heart from its cloudy disposition.

                 She looked towards Jaejoong once more and a sudden skip of her heart greeted her when she saw him smiling while staring at his cellpone. She immediately turned her head to the side and start breathing slowly. “Oh my gosh! What was it? Why’s my heart being like this?Did Mel’s word sunk in just like that? Am I already starting to fall for him and I’m just trying to block it because I’m actually afraid to be in a relationship after what happened to my last relationship? She wanted to shake her head but she doesn’t want Mel to notice her confuse state at the moment, she’s so sure that her face is a bit red just by the thought about her growing feelings towards Jaejoong and she’s not ready to be confront by it. She needed time to evaluate her feelings.

 

                    

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels