Chapter IX

Painful Truth (Sequel)

           It was the D-day! The very first world tour concert of the baddest female girl group of south korea! And of course the first place of the tour will be in their own country, and it will be happening in just a few minutes! The girls are nervous but excited at the same time. Their own family came to support them, and also their YG family, even the bigbang boys came much to their surprise since aren’t expecting them because they’re on their own world tour but since they attended it, they tried to act casually.

           They greeted each other in their usual way which kinda shock the boys but they just shrugged it off. The boys didn’t stay long inside the room since the girls were busy.

         “Girls! Time to gout out, you’re about to go on stage!” Jjangmae called them the moment he opened the door.

          The girls stood up from their sits and face it’s other with excitement written all over their faces. “Ok, This is it! 2NE! Nolza!”

          

 

 

 

 

            The girls went to the stage and were greeted by the screaming fans. It gives the girls more energy and seeing the place full of blackjacks really overwhelms them. They started the concert singing fire which the funs sang along with them. They even spotted some of the celebrities they invited personally which add to the happiness they were feeling at the moment.

            They show the crowd the playful, cute, beautiful and y side of 2NE1 in that concert, what more shocking event happened is when Dara show up in the stage for her solo wearing a cheerleader outfit and pick one guy from the crowd to come up on the stage to be teased and kiss on the cheeks by her!  This made the crowd wilder!

           “Are you having fun blackjacks?!” CL asked the crowd when it’s time for our little talk.

           “Yes!” The fans replied.

           “Glad to know because we are having fun too, and it’s because of you guys!” CL said and the intro for I Am The Best started the fans started singing, the crowd are just so lively that the girls didn’t feel exhausted because of what the people’s reaction, they didn’t really expect this much but then their fans gives them so much that they also wanted to give them the best performance. The concert went well from the start ‘till the end.

           

 

               

              

             “Congratulations girls! You nailed it! It was just the beginning of your concert and we can see and feel your energy there. I hope you continue that until your last stop.” YG said to the girls after the successful concerts.

              Thank you sajangnim, you can count on that, we will do our best until the last stop this world tour.” CL relied.

             “Good! Now go change and entertain your guest in your after party, you will not see them for a while after this.”

              “Yes! Sajangnim! Thank you!” The girls said and immediately change so they can mingle to their family and friends, they will be very busy after this night, they needed to travel from country to country for their concert so they will enjoy this night.

                 They mingled with their family and friends and just enjoy the rest of the night. Dara and Jiyong didn’t got a chance to talk throughout the party and Dara was actually relieved because she isn’t in the mood to talk to him, though she’s starting to move on from her life without him, the pain is still there and she can’t denied it, maybe she will face him without worrying that her feeling will just explode after their world tour, at least she can forget him by focusing on their performances and others things, and the thing that they are miles apart will surely going to help mending her broken heart.

                 “This is it! This is start of your change Darong!” Bom said to Dara while thir laying on their bed, they were both exhausted but for unknown reason the two of them weren’t sleepy, it’s as if they can’t wait for the sun to rise and left the country.

                 “Nope! This is the start of OUR change bommie, you, me, CL and Mingki.” Dara corrected Bom.

                 “Ah! I can’t wait for the morning, we will surely gonna be busy for the next months.”

                 “We sure will.”

                 “But I will miss our new found friends you know.” Bommie said.

                 “Me too, they were actually fun to be with.” Dara agreed. “Those Super Junior dudes are all great to us.

                  ‘Yeah! We haven’t really bonded with them.” Bom muttered. “Anyway, we can still get in touch with them, they promised it and besides time flies so fast that we will not even realized that our tour is already finished and we’re back in korea.

                 “Right! So now let’s try to sleep or else we will surpass seungri’s panda eyes tomorrow if we didn’t.” Said making the two of the chuckled.

                 “You’re right! Good night  Ssantoki.”

                  “Good Night Bommie.”

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels