Chapter XIV

Painful Truth (Sequel)

           Bom has been rolling on her bed for the nth time already, she’s so bored that she wants to do something but too lazy to do so. She’s all alone in their dorm since Dara was suddenly called by their manager for her photoshoot, while CL went to YG building to do some recording for her solo album and Minzy went with her friends. Dara was actually asked her if she wants to accompany her on the photoshoot location but she was not really in the mood to go out so she said no. And now, boredom is killing her, it was just 9am but she’s already bored.

           “Urgg! I should have just accompanied Dara to her photoshoot if I just knew I’m going to feel like this!” She sat on her bed and sighed. “Might as well be productive today than staying here the whole day.”

           She then stood up and opened her closet to get proper attire, she change into her jogging pants, a t-shirt and rubber shoes. She’s going to YG building to work-out; at least it will help take away her boredom.

 

 

 

 

            She saw Teayang and Seungri the moment she opened the door of YG gym but the two didn’t seems to notice her presence since they have their earphones on their ears probably listening to music. She looks around and noticed that Ssabu-min, their trainer was not there. Only Teayang, Seungri and her inside now. She didn’t bother greeting them since she’s not really in the mood, so she just walk towards the treadmill, she put her earphones to her ears and play some music and started treadmill.

            She stopped after 1 hour not aware that it’s already that long, she look to her side to see if the two boys are still there but Seungri and Teayang were no longer there leaving her alone in the gym. She went to her locker to change her clothes, it’s a good thing that even though she didn’t exercise daily, just like like her 2ne1 sisters, she do have spare clothes in there. After changing she decided to go to YG cafeteria, it’s just 1 hour but she it surely drained her energy.

            “Yo! Bom noona!” Seungri’s voice greeted them the moment she step on the cafeteria, she didn’t answer him back but she walks toward where he is.

            “Done with your running noona?” Teayang who’s sitting beside Ri asked her the moment she sit in front the two of them.

            “Yeah.” She simply replied and looked at Seungri. “Baby Panda, can you bring me some bread, born and water?

            “Sure noona.” Seungri immediately stand up get her noona’s request.

             Bom busied herself with her phone while waiting for her foods since Teayang was already busy eating.

             They were already silently eating when someone sat beside Bom, she didn’t needed to look up to see who it was because she knew him even without looking. “Hey! Guys! Sup? Hello noona!”

             “Hi!” She simply replied without looking at him.

             “So, where have you been this whole time Top hyung? You’re always been MIA ah?” Bom heard Seungri curiously queered.

             “Just here and there.”

             “Oh! C’mon hyung, just tell us that you are just spending time with your girlfriend. Am I right?” Teayang teasing said. Bom’s grip to her fork tightened good thing no one notice, she tried not to care to what the 3 guys were talking but her ears were definitely on work. Although she already wanted to run and pretend she didn’t hear it because up until the moment, it’s still hurt her knowing that the she’s inlove with is inlove to another woman.

             “Not gonna tell you Bae.” Top said matching the teasing tone Teayang used.

             Bom don’t want to listen to their conversation because she knows will it just lead, so she stood up and faced the guys. “Gotta go first, need to do something.” She turned and walk away from them without waiting for their response.

 

 

            Here's Bom for all Bom's supporter out there!..Hehe..Just really thinking on giving Bom her own chapter for this story and this is what I came up..:) Sorry this is sort update though..

 

               

 

           Hello Guys! I'm back!..Hehe..just want to apologized for not updating my stories, I was busy preparing for my exam but now that is was finally over I'm back to try to update as often as possible!..Yehey!..

           Anyway, can you guys tell me which country are you from? I was just wondering if my readers are all from the Philippines or there's from the other countries as well?

           Again, thanks for being patient with me, I know it's kinda hard to wait for every update since I'm a reader of others work also, that's why I tried my best to come up with an update as soon as possible...^-^

 

 

              

 

Add Me On My Twitter: https://twitter.com/SJ_Ukiss_Angel

 

 

Love 

SJangels