Chapter VII

Painful Truth (Sequel)

               “That was great girls! You are so ready for your global tour!” Jaewook one of their choreographers said as they just finished practicing their last dance routine for that day which is the one and only single they have for latest album “I Love You”.

                 “Thanks Oppa!” The 2ne1 girls said in chorused.

                 “Ok, that’s it for now, let’s resume the practice tomorrow, you can go now.” Jaewook said dismissively.

                “Yes! oppa, see tomorrow!” CL replied as they bow to their choreographer and dancers that are with them at the moment.

                  The 2ne1 girls decided to stay in their practice room when the others left. They wanted to rest there for a while before heading to their dorm.

                  They all lay down on the floor making a circle. They’ve been busied themselves in preparing for their first global tour that they haven’t been able to go out and have some fun. It’s good that Dara’s cf’s shooting were already done or else she cannot take the tiredness.

                 “Unnies! Are the oppas contacting you?” Minzy spoke out of nowhere.

                  Dara, Bom and CL stared each other and look at Minzy. The boys have been trying to contact them but none of them tried to communicate with them, it was actually Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri who’s been calling them and sending them messages but they didn’t called them back or send them back a message, they wanted to avoid them for the time being, or rather, it was Dara and Bom who wanted to do it, it a good timing that the Bigbang members aren’t in the country and they will be going out of the countries so it was easy to avoid the or else, Bom and Dara can’t do it especially if it was Seungri. They need to cut their communication for the time being for them to at least forget Jiyong and Seunghyun.

                 “Yeah, it was actually Bae, Dae and Ri who’s been trying to call me and sending me messages.” Dara sighed feeling a little guilty for ignoring his friends.

                 “Me too, but don’t feel guilty Dara-ah, we need to this for a change, I know they understand.” Bom said looking at the Dara as she knew what she feels at the moment.

                 “Unnie, Bommie unnie is right, you need to established immunity for Jiyong oppa and Seunghyeun oppa before you see each other, and one of the things you need is to avoid hearing anything about them, so you need to cut at least just for now your communication with bigbang oppas.” CL seconded understanding the situations of their two older members.

                 “Yeah! Unnies, we’re just here for you so no need to think about them for now.” Minzy said. “Sorry, for bringing that topic, I’m just curious, anyway, let’s move on to the brighter side. Did you accept the invitation of SJ sunbaes to attend their concert next week?”

                 “Nah! It’s ok baby Mingki, we know you’re just worried about them also.”Dara said smiling at their maknae, anyway about their invitations, we haven’t decided that yet, you know we still do’t know if we have time for it next week.”

                 “Wae, baby Minji? You want to attend?” Bom eyed their maknae curiously.

                 “Hmmm, well, I do, If ever, it will be the first concert of other artist that we will be attending aside from our YG family artists. I wanted to watch them perform live.” Minzy bowed her said as she knew she’s blusing as she said those words.

                 “Actually, I wanted to go too, I also want to see them perform on stage live.” CL shyly admitted gettingies. a small giggles from their un

                 “Good, that’s what we’re just waiting for,  so, now it’s decided, we are going to watch their concert next week.” Bom grinningly said.

                 “Yay!” Dara, CL and Minzy shouted excitedly.

 

 

 

 

 

                  “Is our disguise really ok? As in no one will recognize us?” Dara worriedly asked checking their outfits. They are on the car on the way to the concert.

                  “Yup! no one will recognize us for sure.”Bom posively replied glancing at three girls figeting on their seats.

                  “No one should really recognize us or we will be facing not just Sajangnim’s interrogations but also the whole YG Family! Imagine!The four members of 2NE1Fierce Girl group of YG attending the concert of their companies rival?!” CL shook her head imaging what will happen if they were caught.

                   “We will be the talk of whole SK if that happen unnie.” Minzy said a little bit nervous but excited at the same time.

                   “Oh! C’mon, if anyone will recognize us then so be it, we haven’t been in any scandal for the past 3 years, so why not have one for a change, for sure Sajangnim will not going to kick us from the company you know.” Bom said grinning as if she’s into something not good for the girls taste.

                    Dara, CL and Minzy’s stared at their oldest member wide eyes, they can’t believe she just said that, though they are also curious on what will be the reactions of their YG family and fans if they are caught. They were always cautious on what they’re doing because they feared of being on a scandal. But then maybe she’s right, having one won’t hurt that bad right?” A smile creep on their faces as the ride continues.

                    The four arrive at the place of the concert as Bom park the car carefully. They fix their colored hairs or rather wigs, a sunglasses and a scarf covering half of their faces. They are wearing same blue printed t-shirt as support for the group and lightstick with the Super Junior’s official color.

                    When they are all satisfied with their disguises they all went out of the car earning a curious stare from the people who were outside the stadium waiting to open up. Oh, well, they did deserve the look since they looked weird with their so called outfits. They just shrugged it off and went to the side to wait for the time when they can enter the stadium, though they wanted to chat the other fans of Super Junior, they didn’t pull through the idea because they might get caught and that’s the last thing they wanted.

                   After a couple of minutes passed, the stadium opened at last and the people who’re going to watch started to enter, the four though just stayed on side waiting for the people to lessen, they don’t need to rushed since it’s still early for concert to start and beside they were in the VIP area.

                 “OK, this is it! Time for us to enter.” CL said when there’s only a few of them outside.

                 “Yeah! Gosh! I’m so excited at the same the same time nervous.” Dara mumbled.

                 “Me too unnie, it’s as if something not good will happen.” Minzy said shaking her said with the thought.

                 “Tsk! You too stop thinking negative things, we’re already here so let’s enjoy this time, and let’s just face whatever will going to happen tomorrow.” Bom said dismissing the thought of real maknae and fake maknae although she too has a feeling that something will happen. She has a feeling that someone is watching them but she will never tell the 3 to avoid negative reactions from them “C’mon let’s get inside.”

                

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels