Chapter 32

Painful Truth (Sequel)

Chapter 32

 

 

 

              “Want to take a walk?” Dara stared at Jaejoong who’s standing anxiously in front of her. They just finished their dinner and the rest of the gang went back to the sea leaving the two of them in their table as they both cleaned it up.

              “Sure.” She smiled at him and they walked side by side silently heading to the opposite direction of their friends.

              “So, what are you going to do after this short vacation?” Dara asked after a wile.

              “Hmm…I’m planning to enter the military and start my mandatory service. I’m turning 30 already.”  

             “Oh! That’s a good decision, at least after that you can do your job without thinking about whenare you going to serve. You and your group already establish a solid fan base and I’m sure they will wait for you no matter what.” Dara said trying to give encouragement to him, she can sense Jaejoong’s uncertainty; ever male idols felts so worried if they still can go back to work or do they still have fans anticipating their comeback after almost 2yrs away from the limelight.

               “I hope so, it would actually be good if all of us wil go but those two still some unfinish works to do.”

               “Oh! Is that so?”

               “Yes, though they will be entering within this year too.”

               “It’s a good thing the, at if that happens then all of you will be out with the same year too.”

               “Yeah, anyway, how about you? What’s your plan after this?”

               “Hmm…I’ll be pursuing my acting career, I really want to do it before it will be over for me, and since YG don’t have any plan for the group for the time being as he’s busy planning for the upcoming new groups.

              “That’s a good decision, but will YG allow you to explore your cafts? Not being negative here but he’s been declining all all previous offers regarding acting?”

               “Yes, I already talked to him about my passion in acting and he agreed but I’ll start it with acting in a web drama, which I’m happy about, it may be a short one but my fans can actually be able to watch it all over the world since it’s accessible.”

             “That’s a very good decision I think, you really know how to reconsider your fans, and you always puts then in your priority.”

              “I just want to give back even in a little way everything they’ve given me, they are always there for me from the very start, supporting me, protecting me for all the negativity I encounter because of my luck of talent, they are always there believing me. So, it’s just fair to also consider them because I woundn’t be here without them and that’s the reality.”

              “You’re right with that, I wish you good luck on whatever character you’ll portray, I know whatever web drama it is, it will be successful, you always put your 100% effort in everything that you do.”

              “I wish you just the same, and maybe just maybe once you and the the other guys finished the service everything will gonna be back to normal, like you performing on the music shows, we missed seeing you guys on that.” Dara thoughtfully said, her gaze landed on the clear sky. They can see the stars shinning beautifully.

             “One day, we will be able to stand up again and they will see us again on their television screen, they wouldn’t be able to block us forever right?” Jaejoong said as positively as possible, they wanted to be able to do that but he knows that time will come.

             Dara took a glance at Jaejoong who’s busy watching the stars. He seems to be on his deep thought. So, he did what she knows best to do at thye moment, she put his hand on his shoulder geeting the attention of the guys. She smiled at him, she wanted him to know that she’s there for him and she will support him even as a fan and a friend.

 

 

 

 

==

   

 

 

           Not far from the two, Bom, Seungri, Junsu and Melissa was simultaneously taking a video and pictures, they wanted to record the scene. “Lisa noona, did you see it? They look like a couple in those romantic movies. A lovers in a sea shore, the girl comforting his boyfriend as she knows he’s troubled of something even without saying it. If Dara noona just hug him instead it would be perfect!.” Seungri said earning a knowing smile from the three.

         “I didn’t know you’re such a romantic at heart Seungri-ya.” Junsu can’t help teasing the younger guys.

        “Yah! Hyung, of course I am, just because they labeled me as a playboy I’m still an old school.” Seungri blushed and the three just laughed at his embarrsed reaction.

        “Now, now, let’s keep quite and those two might hear us, I don’t want to ruin there time together, and I actually agree with Seungri, they look so good together, can’t help remembering when Sandy fangirls over Dbsk especially Jaejoong when she’s still here in the Philippines.  And who would have thought she will end up being friends with him and might be more than that.”

        “Such a fan, even until now she still bought cd’s of the group, she just think the group just focusing on their sub-unit and will eventually wil be on stage as five. She highly hopes for that.” Bom said looking fondly at the woman who’s now giving one of her beautiful smile at the man beside her.

        “Such a precious fan of ours.” Junsu muttered earning a nod from the rest.

         The four continued watching the two they can’t deny the strong chemistry they have. The same thought running through their minds. Seeing them together is a sight to behold, if only they can be together for real, but they believe their wishes would come true, not now but in the near future.

        

 

  

 

                

Love

SJangels <3