Chapter III

Painful Truth (Sequel)

            “Good job guys! Let’s take a break now, be back after 1 hour!” The girls sighed in relief after hearing it from their choreographer. They’ve been practicing for almost 3 hours and the two older girls are already tired, they seriously need that break.

              “Wah! I’m so exhausted; it’s as if my legs will be give in any moment.” Dara said and slump herself in the floor.

             “Me too, and I seriously need food right now or I won’t be able to resume on practice later.” Bom was still catching her breath as she sit beside Dara.

              CL, Minzy and the rest of the people inside the dance studio laughed hearing the Park sisters complained.

             “That’s why I give you a break, c’mon let go to the cafeteria go grab some foods before your break is over.” Their chorographer said laughing to the cute whining of the adorable member of 2ne1, who could have said that they are the oldest in the group.

             They all headed stood up and headed towards the door happily, they were chatting animatedly until they reach the cafeteria. They all sat on the long table and the girls just let the boys get the foods for all of them.

            “So, unnie, what did sajangnim said when you give him the papers?” CL curiously asked while waiting for the foods, and as usual it get’s the interest of the people with them.

            “Nothing, he just asked if it’s already final and if I choose carefully, which of course I answered yes, and I also told him that you help me on it so I’m perfectly sure.” Dara said coolly.

            “Are having another job Dara unnie? Can you take it? I mean you are already busy with all the preparations of the group album plus the world tour.” One of their dancers asked, the others nodded in agreement since they’re worried for the girl. They are not just simply co-workers or the dancers of the girls but they treated each others as brothers and sisters.

              Dara, Bom, CL, and Minzy stared at their dancers and laughed, happy how they also cared for them. “You don’t have to worry about our little Ssantoki, the job that she’ll be doing will not really tire her that much and for sure you will be ecstatic once you knew who her partners will be.” Bom said and winked.

             “Wow! You mean Dara unnie will have a partner? and not just one but many?” Another dancer asked.

              “Yup! And it’s a surprised, so can’t ask who they are.” Minzy teasingly said earning a groaned from the group.

 

 

 

 

 

             Days passed and the teasers for the music video was out and many idols were amazed on how the girls can come up with different styles and of course most of praised were landed on the fresh vocal of the group!

            “Wow! Dara noona was really amazing! Who would have thought that a girl can pull it off with that kind of hair style!” 2pm Chansung admiringly watching the teaser, he’s with s who’s just too speechless to say anything specially his Wooyoung hyung  and Nickhun Hyung who’s just watching with their jaw drooped.

           “Hey! You two, aren’t you going to say something to your new ideal girl who looks amazingly pretty and y at the same time?” Taecyeon teasingly said as he nudged the two.

           “Looks like the two once again smitten by the little rabbit’s beauty. Tch! I really pity you, why don’t you already make a move, Dara noonas dating ban is lifted, it’s time for you to move. But of course no fighting with the two of you, may the best man win.” Junsu said grinning playfully.

            Nickhun and Wooyoung stared at each other and both sighed. The two of them has a huge crush to the petite girl who happens to be the fresh vocal of her group and the face. Wooyoung is very vocal about it but not Nickhun, only his group mates know about that thing.

          “How can I do that when I can’t even utter a single world when she’s near.” Wooyoung sadly said and leaned on the chair.

          “Me too, I never felt so shy to any girl before abut when it comes to her I can’t help but just stared at her.” Nichkun shyly admitted.

           Their members look at them unbelievingly, the two most wanted members of their group felt shy towards Sandara Park?! Oh! La la! She has this effect to these two? They should really help them to be at least be friend with the girl.

 

 

               Meanwhile that same day the in the dorm of the largest boy group was in total silent as they were all concentrating on watching the teasers which they’ve been repeating for the nth time already.

              “Ok, hyungs I think we should stop replying it, Dara noona might get tired because of that.” Kyuhyun teasingly said to his hyungs.

              “My Princess is really a true Goddess; any hairstyle suits her without a doubt.” Donghae dreamingly whispered.

              “Yeah! Among them, you could say that she’s the least talented compared to her co-members but to those who know how to look at a person, she’s just as talented as them, she can even surpass them.” Heechul approvingly said, he’s at the dorm at the moment to visit his friends.

              “A guy who will be her boyfriend is so lucky, her dating ban is already lifted for sure most of her fan boys are already planning to ask her out.” Shindong said eyeing to Donghae and Sungmin since it’s no secret that these two really like the girl.

             “But before that guy be lucky, he should prepared for the test that will given by YG family  for him to date one of the girls, so, Donghae-ah, Sungmin-ah, if you guys are planning to ask her on a date, you better be prepared mentally and physically because we all know that YG family is not an easy one, they treat each other as family.” Kang-In warned his beloved members.

             “But don’t worry, we’re here for you, if you need help we’re just here.”Leeteuk tapped the shoulder of the two who remained silent.

              “How I wish it’s easy to do that, when every time we’re in the same show I felt so nervous. And yeah, I need to prepare to that test if I wanted to be with her.” Donghae thought.

              “Hmm..I need more courage if I want to ask her, there’s so many fanboys out there who likes her.” Sungmin also thought.

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels