Chapter XXVI

Painful Truth (Sequel)

           

          “How are you noona?” Dara don’t have to turned her head to see who spoke ‘coz even when her eyes closed she will always recognize her baby brother’s voice. She’s at the terrace to unwind since the celebration happening inside the house is just too much for her. After the match that afternoon, they all went straight to Junsu’s house to celebrate the teams win.

           “I’m fine Doongie, I just want some air, can’t relate to what they’re talking inside.” She said and took a glance to her little brother.

           “We haven’t seen each other that much this past few days noona. But I know when you’re okay or not. Want to tell it to me? I might help you.”

           “Even if I want to tell you about it, this is not the right place for it.”

           “Want to leave now?” Sanghyun suggested. Dara look at her brother to see if he’s really serious and smiled seeing he is. She nodded and she just feel herself being pulled.

           “I think I need to text Bommie that we already left ahead of them; she might turn into a Bominator if I tell him this early.” She said the moment they entered Sanghyun’s car.

           “Do that noona, I don’t have to be Bom noona’s victim once she notice we left without telling her.” Sanghyun shivered as he pictured Bom’s anger expression.

          “So, where are we going?”  Dara asked while she’s busy texting Bom.

          “Hmm, let’s go to our favourite Filipino resto noona. What do you think?”

          “Ok! I haven’t been there and I’m really missed their specialty.” She suddenly felt excited hearing her brother said the place. It’s really been awhile since they went there with their other sibling Durami. Unfortunately, their sister can’t join them as she is attending a seminar.

 

 

 

 

            “This is really delicious! But this would be more enjoyable if I have a company in eating all of these foods!” Dara sadly mumbled as she starts eating. She’s already at the restaurant but unfortunately, her brother wasn’t with her ‘coz his manager just had to call him for an urgent meeting causing him to leave just after their order arrived. Though Sanghyun doesn’t want to leave her all alone, she insists that its okay and she truly understand him and she will be okay. And she really mean in, although she’s a little disappointed she knows that it’s in important matter and it’s a part of his brother’s job which just same as her.

           “But maybe this is good at least I’ll be able to think without someone interrupting or questioning me. Although I needed someone to talk about these things bothering me, I still have to think about it all by myself.” She though.

             Instead of worrying too much, she just turned her attention to the foods in front of her. She’s in the middle of eating her strawberry cake when someone stood in front of her.

            “Dara-ah?” She slowly gazed at the person in front of her and a soft gasp came out from her recognizing who it was.

            “Min-ah!” She uttered in surprised.

            “It’s really you.” He said and turned to both sides the back at her. “You’re alone?” He asked. She smiled at him and nodded.

            “You can take a sit Min-ah, and to answer your question, yes, I’m alone, though I’m with Sanghyun a while ago but his manager called him up for a meeting.” She said and continued eating.

            “And you’re here all alone not scared that fans will recognize you?” He asked in fascination.

           “Nah! I’ve been out a couple of times alone and haven’t been into that kind of situation.” Minho shook his head smile plaster on his lips. Many people doesn’t know that Lee Minho and her were actually friends , after being partner for cass cf, their communications continue but decided to keep it low.

           “So, what are you doing here? I though you’re in Japan for a commercial shoot.” She asked after awhile.

            Minho took a bite from his burger before answering her. “I was, and I just got back this afternoon.”

           “Then, shouldn’t you be at your pad sleeping?”
           “I’m on my way to my pad when I suddenly crave for chicken adobo.” He simply answered.

            Dara looked at Minho with a raised eyebrow. “You’re still weird Min-ah.” She said.

            “Not as weird as you though.” Minho teasingly replied.

           “Yeah, yeah…We’re both weird that’s why we clicked.” Dara said in defeat as she knew she will not win against Minho. She turned her attention to her plate and unconsciously play the food in it unaware to the concerned look on Minho’s face.

 

           

 

 

 

 

           “So, care to tell me what’s bothering you? You’ve been really strange in the resto a while ago, you’re quieter than usual.”  Dara sighed deeply contemplating whether to tell Minho about the things that bothering her, aside from Bom and Dongwook, he’s actually the next person who she open up when she has a problem and doesn’t want to tell Bommie and Wookie.

           “I’m a mess Min-ah, I thought by ignoring him it will help me lessen the pain he’s causing me, but I was wrong. Everytime time he’s here, he will do things that can actually send me the message that I’m special to him, that we have this mutual understanding but once he went to that place he always end up being with that girl.” She uttered quietly, not even sure if Minho heard her but she didn’t tried to look at him as she continued to watch the beautiful view of namsan tower. Minho brought her there after they left the resto.

            “And you love him.” Minho said in a statement and not in question.  She just nodded not wanting to elaborate the obvious.

           “Did you try telling him about what you feel?”

           “No, I don’t have the right. I’m not his girlfriend, I know where I stand.”

           “But still, you should have tried talking to him if he’s already making you feel that way. If you really have this MU thing, then that enough is the reason for you to talk about the real score between the two of you.”

            ”I don’t know Min-ah, I though I’m strong enough to hear the real deal between us, I got scare and wasn’t able to ask him about it when I have a chance, Instead I avoid him like a plague not giving him the real reason why I’m doing it. And I’m even being unfair to my other bigbang dongsaengs, just like Jiyong, I’m also avoiding them.”

            Minho pitied Dara but tried to hide it, he knows Dara hate being pitied and it’s not what she needs at the moment. He needs to help her friend with her dilemma.

           “The best thing that I can advice is to talk to him Dara-ah, it’s hard but at least it will set you free from the “what ifs?” in the future, running from this won’t help you. It will just cause you losing your friends.” He’s referring to the bigbang boys minus Jiyong.

            Dara stared warily at Minho, she perfectly knew that her friend is right, she needed to clear things out with Jiyong, and she needed to hear it from him. Avoiding him didn’t help it only mean she have to face it.

           “Thanks Min-ah, I’ve been thinking about that too, I’m just too afraid to know that we don’t shared the same feelings anymore, but you’re right, I have to face him and ask him the real score between us, I wouldn’t be able to move forward if I don’t settle this, and think for those “what ifs in the future.”

           “Just remember that you can call me or text if you need a friend and if the talk with Jiyong didn’t go well, feel free to call me and we will go to our favourite hangout for you to vent all the disappointments and frustrations and pain.”

            A genuine smile appeared on Dara’s lips much to Minho’s relief. “Cray.” She said as she stood up. “It’s getting late, let’s go home.”

           Minho followed her as she walked ahead of him, a smile creep on his lips ‘coz he knew Dara made a decision already, and he’s certain that their little rabbit will bravely face now. Whatever the result is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels