Chapter XV

Painful Truth (Sequel)

 

         While the people was busy preparing the things needed for the two certain idol’s photoshoot, a woman who was tagged as the young looking woman celebrity that doesn’t look like her age is busy playing on her phone while her stylish was fixing her hair. While the other staff in that dressing room was also busy preparing and fixing the accessories she needed on that photoshoot.

         “So, Dara-ah, did you know who will be your partner for this photoshoot?” Her hairstylist unnie asked.

         “Still don’t know unnie, they don’t give me any hint who he might be.” She said without looking at her unnie as she is concentrated with her game but she unconsciously pouted remembering her suppose to be partner.  

         “But he’s surely one of Korea’s top idol bachelor.”

         “We aren’t sure about that unnie, he might be committed already or worse married.” Dara nonchalantly said.

         “Oh! I’m sure he’s single, I have a strong feeling about it!”

         “If you say so unnie.” She chuckled at her unnies persistent.” It doesn’t matter anyway as long as we can work comfortably.          

         “Tsk! You’re always like that” Dara just smiled, because for sure their conversation will take long if she said another words, she already knew where their conversation will lead.

         “There! We’re done with your hair and make-up, you just need to change your clothes you need for this photoshoot.” Dara look at herself in the mirror and smiled seeing her reflection. Her hair was loose and curled into big ones and styled with fishtail braided headband. It’s too girly and way too different from her crazy hairstyles as their fans said but she’s satisfied with it though, it looks good on her, it will surely suit with her outfit later which is a short black dress with one long sheer sleeve.

          “Aigo! Dara-ah, can’t wait to see you in your dress!” Her stylist unnie giddily said.

           Before Dara can reply, the door of their dressing room opened revealing her manager.” Dee, your partner for the photoshoot is already here, I think it’s good if you greet him before the shoot start.”

          “Oh! Yeah!” Dara immediately stand up and went to one of the cubicles to change. After changing she and her manager Jjangmae immediately went out of their dressing room to go where the photographer and staff are.

          “Annyeong Haseyo Yeorobeun!” She greeted and did the 90 degree bows to everyone.

          “Oh! Dara-sshi! You’re all set! And you look awesome as usual! You and your partner will surely look amazing once we took a photo of you and him later!” Dara can help blushing with the compliments she’s hearing. “And speaking of him, Jae here’s your partner 2NE1 fresh vocal Sandara Park!”

           Dara was stunned seeing the Kim Jaejoong now standing beside her dashingly with his black long sleeves that was opened two buttons revealing his toned chest. ”Hello there Dara-sshi! It nice seeing you again, and working with you.” Jaejoong turned to her smiling offering his hand.

           Dara collected herself and smiled back before reaching his hand for a handshake. “It’s good to see you too Jaejoong-sshi! Let’s have a good time working together.”

          “You two already met?” Their photograpther curiously asked looking back at Jaejoong and her.

          “You could say that, but we’re not really that close since it happened accidentally.” Jaejoong answered casually.

          “It still good, at less this is not your first meeting which means less awkwardness.”

           Dara just gave the photographer a smile. “Ok, I’ll leave you too alone before we start in 15 minutes to have a little chitchat.”

           After their photographer left, Jaejoong ushered her to a vacant chair inside the studio. Dara roamed her eyes in the busy studio not wanting to be face to face with Jaejoong. “Arrrgg! This is so awkward!” “Think something to converse Dara! Anything!”

           “So, how were the preparations for your groups’ upcoming album? I heard you guys will be having a comeback?” Dara silently sighed in relief when she heard Jaejoong finally spoke in a very casual tone at least that somehow ease the awkwardness between the two of them.

           “Well, it was doing great, all the preparations were done and we just need to do the music video of it.” She replied matching his tone. “How about your groups’ activities?”

           “We’re doing well too! But we only active as a group in cfs and product endorsements. We’re currently active individually.”

           “So, you guys aren’t going have a comeback on the music scene as a group anytime soon?”

           “We have no plan for it as of now, but Junsu will be the one releasing a new album as Yoochun is concentrating on acting and me on my solo concerts.”

            “Óh! You guys are busy even if not as a group!”

            “Yeah! Kinda.”

           

 

 

 

 

 

 

              The two grown to be comfortable as minutes passed that forgot the time as they were busy with their little conversation until Sujae their photographer called the two of them.

              “This is it! Let’s give our very best for this shoot to show that our tandems were going to be the most amazing pair they will have, let our combined looks it’s not hard to do!” Jaejoong smiled sheepishly and winked at Dara as the two of them walk where Sujae-sshi are.

              “I didn’t know that you’re quite boastful Mr. Kim!” Dara raised her brow as she look at Jaejoong. She knew he’s just joking about it but she can’t help but to play along as she already feel comfortable with him.

              “Oh! C’mon! No one will complain even if they heard it! They will surely agree with me!” He said smirking Dara just shook her head. “No comment, I don’t want to my haters to increase if they heard me agreed to what you’re saying.

              “You’re no fun!” Jaejoong pouted much to Dara’s surprised! Her jaw dropped seeing the one of the God of East as to what their fans called them doing it! It was just unbelievable! He looks so cute! “Oh! Gosh! Dara hold your Fangirl heart! You can’t show him how she affects you with that cute little of him! Definitely not!”

              “TsK! Let’s just work this out so our fans will not be disappointed once the saw the magazine!” She quitely said.

              “Alright! Let’s do it! Fighting!” Jaejoong said gleefully showing her perfect smile which countless of his fans adored including her.

              “I didn’t know he’s a bipolar, just a second he’ll be pouting then change to being happy all of a sudden. But Oh! Well he’s still good looking no matter what! Dara secretly smiled as to what her mind are thinking. It would be embarrassingly if these guys will know what she’s thinking.

              “Hmm! Looks like the two of you are already comfortable with each other, is there a newly formed friendship?” Sunjae asked the moment the appeared in front of them, Dara and Jaejoong stared at each other for a second before looking back at Sujae.

              “Well, what do you think Dara-sshi? Can you accept this not so handsome guy to be part of your awesome list of friends?” Jaejoong said making Dara and Sujae laugh at his antics.

              She cleared her throats first and tried to match his playful tone of asking. “Of course! Jaejoong-sshi, it would be an honor for a mere human like me to be friends with one of the Gods of the East!” She said but ends up chuckling.

              “Aigoo! You two are such adorable, can the two of you star in a romantic comedy movie or tv series, you surely have the chemistry!” Sunjae said with a wide smile. Jaejoong and Dara just smiled the man. “But for now, let’s take pictures of that overflowing chemistry of the two of you with my camera.”

             “Are we going to take our pictures individually first or a couple shots?” Jaejoong asked.

             “Couple shots first, we need to finish taking pictures with you together today so it won’t complicate your schedules, at least we can schedule the next photoshoot individually and we will be shooting the video for the cf.” Sunjae explained.

             “Oh! Is that so, then we’ll prepare now.” Dara said earning a nod from the two guys.

              “Yes! Please, we will be starting in a few minutes.” Sunjae said as he started preparing the camera his going to use. So, Jae and Dara walked to where they’re going to pose as one of the staff give them a copy of today’s poses and studied it.

 

 

 

 

              “Jaejoong, hug Dara from the back, put your chin on her shoulder. Yes! Yes! That’s it! Dara, hold Jaejoong’s hand and lean your head a little bit. Yes! Perfect!” Clicking of the camera and instructions from the photographer were the only thing can be heard inside the studio for the following hours.

              “Thank for taking care of me!” Dara bowed for the 4th time to Sunjae and the staffs after finishing hours of pictorial, it’s time for her to go since she still need to go back to YG building. She was about to go back to her dressing room to get her things when someone called her, turn around and see Kim Jaejoong walking towards her.

              “Jaejoong-sshi, is there anything I can do for you?” She curiously asked.

              “Well, err..You know, this is our first project together and I’m wondering if I can get your number? I just want to her friend with you and your members! And also, so I can invite you guys sometimes to hang-out with me and my members!” Jaejoong blurted out without actually thinking much. Dara stared at him for a moment is absorbing what he said a smile slowly formed on her lips when she recovered from it.

               “Sure Jaejoong sshi! It would be an honor to be friends to someone like you!” She playfully said. “Hand me your phone.” Jaejoong give her his phone and Dara typed her number on it and even took a picture on it.”There! You can now call me or text me if your bored..Hehe..But you have to introduce yourself okay? Because I don’t reply to someone whose number isn’t register on my phone.”

              “Gotta go now Jaejoong-sshi! Nice working with you! Bye bye!  Just that Dara dashed out without waiting for the guy to speak.

               

 

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS GUYS!..:)

 

TheLinh

khim012

loveless28

loveless28

Dyosa20 

nms_xo

Rako-chii

BommieLuv

myjoyce1986 

fanficsgalore

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels