Chapter XX

Painful Truth (Sequel)

 

             Here I am again saying sorry for not updating as often as possible, but I am really trying my best to update if I have time, it's just that, I am already busy working, though I am just a volunteer but still! It a job...:) and the signal here in the province is so poor, I can't used my broadband so just buy a voucher to have a connection. That's why, I wanted to really thank you all for staying on this FF, REALLY.....REALLY...THANK YOU TO MY SUBSCRIBER! TO MY FRIENDS HERE, AND TO THOSE WHO ALWAYS COMMENTED>>>>:) OH! And TO my SILENT Readers TOO!>>:) Anyway, you can add me on my fb.. https://www.facebook.com/sujunatics

 

 

 

           The girls was on their dressing room at Inkigayo for their make up as they already dressed for their performance later when two of the staffs entered with 5 bouquet of flowers in hands.

           “Wow! Such beautiful flowers you have there! Is it for us?!” Dara cheerfully exclaimed once she saw it.

            The female staffs smiled at her and give her one of the bouquet, then give Bom one too and one for CL and Minzy too which made the 3 furrowed looking at the last bouquet.

           “Er, this one is for the group.” One of the staff hesitantly said not knowing where to place the flower she was holding so Jjangmae who’s been watching the scene get it from the staff since he saw the uncomfortable face of her.

            “May I know who sent these lovely flowers?” Dara asked between smelling the flowers in her hands.

            “I’m sorry Sandara-sshi but we didn’t know, we just asked to give it to you.”

            “Oh! Is that so, well, then thank you for bringing this.” Dara said as well as Bom, CL and Minzy, the two staff then bid goodbye leaving the 4 wondering.

              After their make-up had done, they just stayed inside while watching the performers before them on tv while Dara still admiring the flowers, when she suddenly saw a very small note inside the bouquet. She unconsciously smiled seeing it, she definitely knew who sent her flowers and she had a hunch on who sent Bom, but she’s curious about CL and Minzy.

             

 

 

 

              Goddess D,

              Congratulations! Your new song is so refreshing! And the MV is so amazing! Sooo different from all your songs! You guys are really the queens! Anyway, Good Luck on your comeback! I’ll be watching! Don’t be too pretty, you’re going to attract new set of fanboys again….:)                       

              The God From The East (KJJ)

              She stifled a giggled to not notice by her friends and their staffs after reading it then, sneak to the other bouquet to know if there is a note too, and hola! There is also, just placed at the very center of the flower that seems it didn’t want to be found. She carefully gets the four small notes and there she laughed her heart out reading it.

              “Hahahah!!!Goodness! These guys are really something! Always teasing each other! Poor Jaejoong, he’s the main target for all of this.” She mumbled to herself after a round laughed. She’s still smiling widely when she felt someone staring at her; she turned her head and saw the curious face of her friends, dancers and other staffs from YG.

             “Mind sharing us what makes our resident rabbit laughed alone?” Bom queried looking at her intently which just answered by a cheeky smile from Dara.

             “Yah! unnie, don’t just smile to us, we’re curious here, can’t you see?” CL said pointing the others.

             “Is that Jaejoong oppa unnie?” Minzy innocently asked which made the rest of the people aside from Bom and CL popped their eyes in surprised.

              Dara’s eyes widen and tried to hide her blushed but failed to do so which earned a teasing stare from her YG Family. ” Ok, ok, stop that, It’s not just Jaejoong for all you know, there’s Junsu, Yoochun, Hyunjoong and Jang Geun Suk.” She explained coolly not wanting to show her giddiness upon mentioning the two of the most wanted bachelor in South Korea but her friends did the squealing though.

           “OMG!!!!! Kim Hyunjoong and Jang Geun Suk you say!? How did you met them and what did they say? Can we meet them too? Darong,….” Dara gawked at her Park sister dumbfounded. “C’mon Darong, don’t just stared at me, I’m serious here, I want to meet them too you know, and surely CL-roo and Baby Minkki wants to meet those handsome creatures too.” Bom added bringing Dara back from gawking, and slowly grinned.

           “Dara unnie, are they courting you?” Hyejung, one of their dancers asked giddily.

            She shook her head and slowly showed the note which made her laughed. Bom immediately snatch it and read it making her squeal again like there’s no tomorrow. “Oh My Goshhhhhhhh!!!!!! They wanted to meet us personally; they really wanted to meet us! And they are excited about it! Bom said while smiling widely after squealing but then frowned when she caught the last part. “But that over protective, or should I say jealous FRIEND of yours by the name of Kim Jaejoong didn’t want to allow them to see us?! I will surely butcher him when I see him!

            “No need to do that unnie, it says there that Jae oppa already agreed.” Minzy -in as she peeked to the letter Bom’s holding.

            “The important part is, we will have the chance to meet them, and maybe we will be friends.” CL pointed.

             “It’s settled now; let’s just wait for Jaejoong to texts or call us for this meet ups, it wouldn’t be too soon I guess since we have our own schedules to think. For now let’s focused on our comeback performance.”

              

              

 

 

LOVE

SJangels