Chapter XVI

Painful Truth (Sequel)

           First of all, I want to say sorry for not updating for sooooo long, I'm not in manila right now, and my broadband don't have a signal here in the province that I still need to buy a voucher to have an internet connection. So, hope you understand.

           Second: I ship Dara with other guys not because I believe that they are in a relationship but rather I find them adorable seeing them  together even if it just in the fanfics and in the edited pics. I'll be happy if Dara will be in a relationship to any guys as long as she's happy..:)

             And lastly, can I asked a favor guys?..hehe.. I'm writing a werewolf story and of course the 2ne1 is the main characters, I'm already in chapter 4 but I'm having a problem on the packs name....can you please give some name suggestions to the 4 packs?...Pretty Please...I really need your help...:)

 

 

 

 

          “That was it?! Gahh! That’s already the ending? That was just…..Ahhh! I don’t even know what to say!” Bom’s complaining voice stand out as she and her companion went out the cinema after watching the movie.

           “Dara, Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu just shook their heads as the eldest among them still complained after watching world war z. Bom can’t believe that the ending was that simple! She was expecting for it to be more of an action! Though there is, but still! She’s not satisfied!

            “C’mon Bommie, stop thinking about it already, it’s just a movie anyway, why don’t we just eat now? I’m already hungry.” Dara said to pacify her bestfriend.

            “Good idea Darong! Can we eat at coffee cojjee? I heard they didn’t just serve coffee you know” Bom said looking at the 3 guys.

            “Of course Bom noona! I can cook for us if you want to.” Jaejoong said and ushered the two ladies to their cars.

             Bom, Dara and Junsu sat at the back of the car while Jaejoong and Yoochun sat in front with Jae’s driving.

             “Thanks guys for accompanying us here! It would be boring if I only have Darong here you know.”

             “Oh! C’mon noona, that’s not true for sure, there would be any dull moment when the two of you are together.”  Junsu innocently replied.

             “And how’d you know that?” Bom looked at Junsu raising her eyebrow.

              Junsu blushed while Yoochun and Jaejoong chuckled. “It’s because he watched all 2ne1 videos noona from 2ne1 tv to music videos to fc and behind the scenes.  Jaejoong answered for their maknae.

            “That’s right noona! He even take time for it rather than our own videos.” Yoochun chimed.

            “Really, that nice of you Junsu-ah!” Dara happily said. “Then I’ll make you on my list of people who’s going to guest on our upcoming double park tv. Right Bommie?”

            “Yes! yes! That would be great Darong! Let’s do that! It would be epic!” Bom excitedly agreed causing the 3 guys to frown at the two.  

             “Ah! Excuse me Bom noona, Dara noona, but what are you guys talking about? Yoochun asked when he can’t take his curiosity anymore.

             “Yes!  What is it all about?” Jaejoong chimed.

              Bom and Dara stared at the two who they momentarily forgotten as the excitement strike them.

             “Oh! It’s our new work in YG.” Bom simply said making Junsu, Yoochun and Jaejoong frowned even more.

              Dara and Bom chuckled at the baffled reactions of the 3. “What Bommie meant is, we will be having our radio/tv show to promote our upcoming activities and other YG artists.” Dara explained.

             “But noona, you said it’s for your group and other YG artists, are you allowed to invite other artist from other company?” Junsu asked.

             “Of course we are, we aren’t Park sister for nothin’ if we can’t do what we want in our show.” Bom answered confidently.

             “Then is there also a chance for me and Jaejoong hyung to appear in that show since you already confirmed that Junsu will be appearing on it?”

             “We will see about that Chunnie-ah.” Bom teasingly replied.

             “Unfair, you should invite us also noona.” Yoochun pouted like a kid getting a light smack from Jaejoong.

             “Yah! Jae-hyung, what was that for?!” 

             Jaejoong shrugged. “Stop pouting, your too old for that, it doesn’t suit you.”

             Yoochun eyes widen at his hyung words making Junsu, Bom and Dara laugh. “Really Jae, Chunnie’s fans will surely bashed you once they heard you saying those words.“Dara said.

            “And beside, if Chunnies old enough, what about me and Dara, we’re older than him, that’s that mean we can’t also pout?” Bom pouted sulkily.

            “That’s not what I mean Noona! It’s just that….Urg! Fine Chun pouts all you want.” Jaejoong explained immediately not wanting to upset the oldest woman, but to his surprised the latter just chuckled.

            “Bom nonna is just teasing you Jae hyung.” Junsu stated grinning.

             “It’s kinda nice having you guys, your reactions to whatever me and Dara said or do is just so good to watch.”

            “You just say that noona because you can easily bully us.” Junsu uttered.

             Jaejoong and Junsu nodded in agreement, before Bom and Dara react, Jaejoong beat them. “We’re here.” He said as he manoeuvred the car for parking.

              The 5 of them went out of the car with Dara and Bom put a disguise to avoid creating a scandal, they don’t need that at the moment. While the three guys walked beside them confidently. It’s good that the place don’t have many people so they can easily pass without having trouble.

              Jaejoong brought them to the VIP room of coffee cojjee so they won’t worry about any customer seeing them.

             “Dara, Bom noona, want do you want to eat?” Jaejoong asked them moment they settled on the room.

             “I want spicy ramen.” Dara immediately answered.

            “Hmm..” Bom think for a while. “I also want spicy ramen, dokboki and corn.“ She decided.

            “Ok, got it, anything else?” Bom and Dara shook their heads. “Ok, how about you Chun? Su? What do you want to eat?” He turned to his friends after.

             “I’ll just have what noonas have hyung.” Junsu said. “Me too hyung.” Yoochun seconded.

             “Then, I’ll leave you guys for a moment, Chun, Su, you entertain Dara and Bom noona while I’m preparing for the foods, ok?” Jaejoong said before leaving the four in the room.

              “Yes! Hyung!” Yoochun and Junsu replied enthusiastically.

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels