Chapter I

Painful Truth (Sequel)

           Sequel sequel here it is!..haha..Guys I need help, can you make poster for this and also a background pic? pretty please.....:) I would really..really appreciate it...Anyway, Sorry for not updating Email my Heart and Loving him secretly but don't worry, I'll be updating EH tonight...:)

=============================================================================

 

              It’s been a month since the incident were Dara and Bom have that conversation, they somehow change, not just them though but also the two maknaes since they revealed that they heard the conversation, Dara was so touched and happy because the girls are with her. But because of that, the four of them was trying to avoid all the bigbang members, it’s kinda unfair they know, but it’s better that way. It’s a relief that the boys already started their world tour so it’s not obvious to the others. Although, the facts that they didn’t text or replied to their text message or called them surely bothered the boys already, but of course the girls will just say that they’re so busy preparing for their comeback and for their upcoming concerts which true though.

               Bom also keep her twitter private because she doesn’t like reading or seeing unwanted post from that person, she’s still pissed of what Jiyong did, he followed the YG artist except for her and Minzy and that also makes Dara sad.

              “Hey! Ssantoki, you’ve been staring yourself on the mirror for about fifteen minutes now, any problem?” Bom nudged the girl  who seems lost.

              “Bommie, why can’t I get away from his shadow?” Dara turned to her with sad eyes.

               She stared at her confused. “What do you mean by that Ssantoki?’

               Dara sighed and turned to finally faced her.”People are linking me with him again because of my new shave hair, we didn’t notice this but right now I kinda realized that we kinda look alike since he did have shaved his hair too for their new album.”

               Bom stared at her for a moment and frowned. “Now that you said that, I also just realized but it’s ok Ssantoki, you look great in that anyway, don’t think about it and also stop reading anything about him for your own good.”

              “Bommie unnie is right Dara unnie, You look great in your new hair, and you’re fanboys just increased.” CL said grinning from ear to ear followed by their maknae who were also smiling.

              “There you go again, you’re going to tease me again with having many fanboys when in fact we all have it.” Dara pouted which just made the three girls giggled.

               “Oh! Unnie, you are the one who’s active on networking site but how come you didn’t why we are teasing you about you having a fanboys, tsk! you should really check it out, you’re fanboys are just really awesome, they’re very vocal on wanting to met you and talk to you, and take note, they say it vocally whenever they’re in an interview.” Minzy shook her head to her oh so goddess like unnie but a pretty dense one.

                Bom chuckled hearing what their maknae said as if lecturing her unnie. “Minzy-ah, You’re Dara unnie is so active in networking but the only site she new is her me2day.”

               “Yah! Bommie, of course not!.” Dara defensively said.

               “It is unnie!” CL teasingly said.

               “Why are you guys bullying me? And it’s not my fault if I don’t know them, if they really like me, then they should’ve just tell it to me directly or better go the YG appa.” Dara said sulking which the three ignored because they really like teasing her.

                Bom was about to say something when someone spoke.

               “Hey! Why is Tokkie pouting like that?” The girls was startled and turned to see the person.

              “Yah! Choi Dongwook, don’t just speak without giving us a cue, you’re giving us a heart attack!” Bom glared at the newly arrived guy.

              “Sorry, I didn’t mean to, just worried when I saw Tokkie looking like that.”   Dongwook or better known as Seven smiled apologetically and turned his attention to the still sulking girl.

              “Haha..Don’t mind her oppa, we’re just teasing her about her not knowing her famous fanboys. Why are you here anyway oppa?” CL explained and asked the guy.

              “Oh! Yeah, I was in YG hyung office awhile ago and he told me to tell Dara to go to his office if I saw her, he said he needed to discuss something to her.” Seven said.

               Dara darted her eyes on Seven. “YG sajangnim wants me to his office? Hmm..What could it be that he wanted to discuss.” She mumbled to no one in particular.

              “Just go to him now Ssantokkie and don’t forget to tell us the detailed later.” Bom said excitedly said forgetting the teasing they just had a while ago.

             “Yeah!...Thanks Ven! See you girls later.” Dara stood up from her sit and went out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

              Dara was now sitting in their YG sajangnim office, she’s a bit nervous but excited at the same time. “Ahm..Sajangnim, Why did you called me to come here?” She bravely asked since she’ll just going to get more nervous if she just waited there in complete silence.

             “Well, I have here different offers for you and I want to know which one you’re interested to do, you are busy because of your groups upcoming album and concerts but I just can’t seem to turn this down, so I want you to choose which one interest you the most.” YG directly said eyeing Dara as he handed the files of papers

             Dara stared at their president as she tried to process what he just said. E-eh? Sajangnim, you want me to choose?”

            “Yes, just give me an answer tomorrow, you can bring it, the girls might help you choose the better offers, you have to choose 3 offers though.” He said and went back to his sit.” If you don’t have any more questions, you may leave now.”

           “Thank you sajangnim!.”She then stood up and bow before leaving.

            She was still in dazed as she walked in the hallway hugging the papers; her mind is busy thinking on what those offers are that their president is having a hard time choosing from them.

           “Hey! Tokkie, it’s not a good habit spacing out in the hallway.” She nearly dropped the papers when she heard the voice beside her.

           “Teddy oppa, is that also a hobby to just suddenly speak and startled the person you’re talking to?”She calmly said after composing herself.

                Teddy just grinned and darted her eyes on the papers she’s holding.

           “So, what’s with that papers Tokkie? Are you the new secretary of YG hyung already?” He curiously asked and pointed the papers on her hands.

                “Hahaha!...Funny oppa, but unfortunately I’m still on the group and not Sajangnim’s secretary, this papers are offers for me, sajangnim wants me to choose 3 offers I want, I don’t know why do, maybe he’s having a hard time choosing one.”She explained smiling widely.

           “Wow! really? That was awesome! Now I’m curious what those offers are.”

            Dara smiled.” Well, that would be a secret.Hehe..By oppa, see around” Dara ran laughing after saying that.”

           “Yah! Tokkie! That’s unfair! You tell your Teddy oppa about it!” Teddy shouted at her but didn’t move from where she left him.

               “Nah! I don’t feel like telling it to you oppa!.” Dara shouted back still laughing. She didn’t heard any words from her teddy oppa since she was too far already.

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels