Chapter 2

Loving You

 

“Are you done yet my cute baby girl??” Jin Ae ask while looking at your plate.

“Not yet..unnie…and stop.. calling me..BABY GIRL will you!! I’m..big enough you know!!” you hardly said those words and at the same time eating your food.

“Yeah right! You only 18 years old still yet you can’t even find food by yourself!!” Jin Ae mumbling.

“Stop it unnie. I can go buy my own food if I want, it just that….” you stop at you words.

“Just that your lovely cousin didn’t allow you to do so. Right? Well she’s been busy lately and sure she didn’t want to hear anything bad happen to you. She loves you so much!” Jin Ae softly spoke to you.

“Yeah. I know it but sometimes I just hope she can trust me. I can take care of myself.” You look at your food and swallow it slowly as you recall what happened a month ago..

“Omoni, jaebal!! Let her come to Korea. I’ve been dying to see her!! It’s been 3 years I’ve never met with her!!” your cousin persuade your omma to let you stay with her in Korea.

“Aigoo, you have to ask her if she want to go there. Plus..” your mom stop as she heard someone’s opening the front door.

“I’ll let you talk with her..” then your mother give you the handphone.

You look at your mom with question mark on your face before you ask her who’s on the line.

“It’s your cousin from Korea” your mom said.

“Yoboseyo unnie!!”

“Yoboseyo..auww, your voice never change, sweet as always..” she giggle when hearing your voices.

“Unnie, stop it!! How are you? I miss you a lot!!”

“I’m doing great here. I miss you too Mi Cha. I want to see my cute little cousin so badly and that’s why I’m calling you.”

“So sudden.”

“I know you’ve been busy with your study but now you’re finished right!! So why don’t you come and live with me here. Hence, you’ve never come to Korea after settling down in Portland. Pleaseeee..” she begging you.

“But how about my omma..she will be alone..”

“Don’t worry at me..i’ll be just good!!” your mom interrupt your sentence.

“Hah! I heard that! Yah, your mom just giving you the permission. So now it’s up to you.” She try to convince you. “Jaebal..please please please. I will take care of you when you are here!” she doing a cute voices while begging you.

“Mmmm..you better keep your words miss hottie!! Okay, I will go there.” you said to her. You can hear she jumping all over the room when you say yes.

“Yeay! Love you so much!! Muahhh!! Can’t wait for you to come here. We gonna have so much fun here!!” she said happily.

“Yeah. I’ll let you know about the detail later okay!”

“Okay..Okay”

You hang up the call and see your mom in the kitchen. You a bit worried let your mom stay alone in Portland. As you recall the promise you just made, your mom slowly touch your worried face.

“Aigoo, my daughter worry about me.” Your mom smile at you when she notice you face expression. “Don’t worry about me sweetheart. Just go and enjoy your life. You’ve never been to Korea since we move here. Now it is the time for you to go back and learn the culture of your birth country.”

“Thanks omma..” you hugged her and she slowly rub your hair and plant a kiss at your forehead.

 

 

3 weeks later..

“So here I am in Korea” you said as you inhaled the air of the new places.

But things don’t go smooth as your plan. Suddenly your cousin will having a concert in Japan and she keep on busy with the practice. Yeah a concert!! Your cousin is one of the members of famous girl group in Korea, 4 minute and she give the trust to her friend, Park Jin Ae to take care of you for the time being.

 

“Yah, palli eat your food. My Eunkwang oppa is waiting for me at home!!” Jin Ae sudden burst has made you choke on your food.

“Ahaks, ahaks..unnie..are..you..try..to..kill..me!!” you shout at her. Your face getting red because of the shock and choking.

“Hahaha..ouch so cute..here drink this.” As she handed you a glass of water.

While both of you walking to the bus stop Jin Ae suddenly popping .

“Wae unnie..” you ask.

“I feel like I want to eat something sweet!!” she say and looking at you.

“Me too!! You have to treat me for this..just say to pay up what you have done to me at the restaurant! I’m almost dead because of you!!”

“Hahaha..okay okay..So let’s go”. She pull your hand running to the place.

“You must be kidding me right!! Not this place again!! We’ve come here almost everyday!! Don’t you get bored??”. You stared at the building, Cube Café.

“Come on. Who know you’ll get to met with your cousin here!” pulling your hand inside the café.

Jin Ae orders two chocolate lattes for both of you. She is holding those lattes before suddenly she scream out of nowhere.

“Arghhhhh, BTOb will having a photo time with their fans (Melody) a week after the comeback!!!! I’ll get to meet Eunkwang oppa at last.” You can see she wrote down the details about the event excitedly on her note while everyone in the café weirdly looking at her.

You sighed and look down to your feet regarding the situation.

“She never learned, isn’t she..aishh” you said to yourself. You never interested in Kpop although your cousin is one of the Kpop artist, but because she is your cousin, she keeps on giving you the link for Kpop song on Youtube. So, you know some of the song. Just the song!!

 

p/s: Who is Mi Cha cousin?? Hehehe..It’s quite a long chapter..Keep on wondering when BTOB will appear in this story..:)