Chapter 17

Loving You

 

After Party..

You and Hyuna are in the same van as before. After the party ended around 12 a.m she sends you home. Hyuna didn’t even say a word since the both of you gets in the van. Silence, it’s really not like usual her. She always in a hyper mood whenever you see her. It must be because of that thing..

You turn to Hyuna which is busy with her phone. “Unnie?” you called her.

She turned to you. “Hmm..”

“Are you mad at me?” You carefully asked her.

“Mad at you? Why I should get mad at you?” She asked while putting her phone away.

“Yeah, since I didn’t win that bracelet for you?” You said to her.

She laughed at you. “So you keep on thinking that I am mad at you because of that thing?”

“Yes. What else could it be? You want that bracelet so badly and in the end I didn’t win it for you.” You said to her as you feel guilty for not winning the bracelet for her.

“Nah, it’s okay. At least you try your best to win that for me. Gomawo Mi Cah-ah and mianhe for making you worried about me.” She said and smiled at you.

“I feel relief now. I thought you mad at me because of that!” You rub your chest.

“Mi Cah-ah, you are very talented. You can sing and play guitar very well but you have to remember, when we think we’re good there always be another person which will do better than us. So that’s what motivates us to get better in it.”

“Arasso unnie.” You nodded at her.

“Same with the bracelet. Even though the bracelet is cute but there will be another cutest bracelet out there.” Hyuna said and earning a glare from you.

“Then why don’t you think like that before you put my name on the list?” You asked her.

“Hmm..Because I just feel like I wanna put your name in it.. hehehe.” She said as she smiled at you innocently.

“Urghh this unnie. Can’t you think wisely before doing something?” You said to her frustrated.

“Well it’s not a bad decision though!” She replied you.

“What do you mean by that?” You asked her curious. Then she takes out something from her bag and handed it to you.

“An envelope??” You said and at the same time your hand reaches the envelope. You turn it upside down but it is a blank envelope without any name or address on it. You look at Hyuna wondering why is she giving you the envelope.

“Open it!” Hyuna impatiently asked you to open the envelope.

You looked at her and slowly open the envelope and pull out the letter. You read the letter.

We at the Cube Entertainment with full of gratification are offering you to be one of our trainees in our company….

“Cube offers me to be a trainee??” You turned to Hyuna.

Hyuna nodded at you. “Although you didn’t win the competition but seem like you have captivate our CEO attention! Before we leave he gives me this letter to pass on to you. I’m so happy for you Mi Cah-ah” She gives you a hug.

“But unnie, I don’t think I want to be a trainee or what so ever..” You said to Hyuna.

“It’s okay Mi Cah-ah. Just think wisely before you decide whether to accept it or reject it. Arasso?” Hyuna patted your shoulder.

“Arasso.” You said to her. Hmm.. Should I accept this offer or not? It will be like a life time commitment. Am I ready for this? You let out a sighed. You were so busy thinking of that matter until you didn’t realize you already arrive at your house. After you give Hyuna a goodbye hug, slowly you walk to the apartment. You didn’t bring the key with you so you knocked the door for a few times before Jin Ae opened it.

Jin Ae stands at the door looking at you from head to toe. “Hmm..Who are you looking for?”

You chuckled when you see her face. “Unnie, it’s me!!”

When she heard you voice, “OMG!! Mi Cah is that you?” She asked you unbelief with what she saw.

“YES UNNIE!! IT’S ME!! Now can you let me in because it’s freaking cold out here.” You half shout at Jin Ae. She quickly made a way for you to get inside the house.

“With that makeup and hair style you totally look different and adding with that dress.. I’m speechless!!” Jin Ae dropped her jaws.

“Stop scanning me will you!! I’m still the same person.” You shout at Jin Ae when she can’t take her eyes off you.

“You’re so pretty. Did someone tell you that?” Jin Ae praised you.

“Yes!” You answered her short.

“Uuuu..  Let me guess.” She tapped her chin trying to guess. “He must be a guy!” She said after thinking for a while.

You raised you brow at her. “Is that all the best you can think?” You said and slowly walk to your room.

“A guy!! A handsome one!! Am I right?” Jin Ae shouted from the living you. You give her a smile before you closed the door and go to your bathroom taking a shower. This unnie, of course he’s a guy! Then suddenly Sungjae smiling face appears in your mind.

After taking a shower and get into your pajama, you quickly jump into your bed.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

There’s a new message. You quickly grab your phone and it’s a message from unknown number. Whose number is this?

Hi Mi Cah. Am I disturbing you?

-      Unknown number-

Should I reply?

Who is this?

-      Mi Cah -

The person quickly replies your message.

Why don’t you have a guess?..kekeke

-      Unknown number –

Yah!! I don’t have time to play with you!! Either you tell me who are you or I’ll just ignored your message!! Understood?!!!

-      Mi Cah -

Hahaha.. Chill Mi Cah!! It’s me, Sungjae oppa.

-      Unknown number -

Ah, Oppa!! Why don’t you tell me it’s you!! Aigoo!!

-      Mi Cah -

That’s Sungjae who is texting you. You adjust your position in the bed and keep on replying his messages.

 

BTOB’s Dorm

Sungjae sit on the couch in the living room when he’s message you. He can’t stop smiling each time his phone beeping signaling a new incoming message.

“What’s wrong with him?” Ilhoon said when he see Sungjae so engrossed with his phone.

“We’re also ask the same question like you!” Changsub said as he patted Ilhoon’s shoulder.

“Yah Yook Sungjae!! Stop smiling like that you creep!!” Eunkwang outbursted. Sungjae just ignored him making him stand and walk to him.

Plak!

Eunkwang hit his head. “Yah!!”

“Aww hyung! Why are you hitting me?” Sungjae pouted at him and rub his head.

“What are you doing!!” Eunkwang grab his phone from him. He quickly grabs it back from him and hide it at his back.

“Sungjae-ah, what are you hiding from us?” Hyunsik asked him, bored with the push and pull scene between them.

“Aigoo hyung, I’m messaging with someone..hehehe”  he said and smiled shyly.

“WHO?” Ilhoon, Hyunsik, Changsub and Eunkwang said in unison. Minhyuk walk out from the room when he heard they are so loud at the living room.

“Her!!” Sungjae shows your picture taken at the party from his phone to them.

“Look familiar.” Eunkwang said.

“It’s Mi Cah!!!” Ilhoon shouted.

“Cheongmal??” Hyunsik asked him in disbelief and Sungjae nodded his head shyly.

“At last!! You got her number!!” Ilhoon said to Sungjae.

“Yah, why don’t you give her phone number to me too?” Hyunsik nudges Sungjae’s arm.

“NOO!!” He quickly run to his room. Minhyuk fold his arm when he hears their conversation. Sungjae got her phone number. He’s moving so fast and it seem like she likes him too.

 

Short Update?? Hehehe..

Enjoy!! 

~Lots Of Love~

Here some pictures of our lovely Minhyukkie XD

 

Eunkwang face!! LOL