Chapter 5

Loving You

 

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

There is an incoming message from your cousin. You hardly open your eyes as your phone vibrates crazily behind your pillow. Who’s the heck is sending the message early in the morning!! Urghhh!! You mumbling while your hand searching for the phone. Your Lovely Cousin??

Mi Cah ah, what are you doing? Am I disturbing you?

~Your Lovely Cousin~

 

 “Ah, unnie!!” you whine softly when you read the sender’s name and quickly reply the message.

Annyeong unnie. I’m snorkeling in the DREAMLAND..wanna join?

~Cutie Mi Cah~

 

Hahaha.. I’m sorry disturbing your activity in dreamland! Just wanna say sorry for unable meeting you frequently and let you stay with Jin Ae unnie since your arriving. Mianhe J

~Your Lovely Cousin~

 

It’s okay unnie. I understand.. I’m proud to have you as my cousin but don’t tell me you message me this early just to say that only!

~Cutie Mi Cah~

 

Of course not! I miss you and guess what, let’s meet up today!! My schedule ended at 2 p.m. Come to Cube, is it okay with you? And don’t forget to bring Jin Ae unnie with you too.

~Your Lovely Cousin~

 

Great idea! At last I get some time to spend with my unnie!! I will tell Jin Ae unnie about this. Can’t wait to see you!!

~Cutie Mi Cah~

 

Me too! Now go back to your sleep. I’m sure you want to continue your snorkeling activity :p Bye Mi Cah.

~Your Lovely Cousin~

 

You really did continue sleeping after sending the message and wake up around 9 a.m.

“Morning baby girl,” Jin Ae sweet talk to you after see you coming out from the room.

“Stop calling me that!!” you half shout at her and she just chuckled after see your reaction.

“ Waeyo? It is cute!!” she defenses herself.

You half shouted at her, “No, it is not! This baby girl has a name! Mi Cah!! M.I.C.A.H,MI CAH!! Would you mind calling me by my name please..” you blink your eyes cutely at her.

“NOPE!” she bites the toast in front of your face and walk to the couch.

“ Unnie.. you know what, you are going to regret this!!” you try to heat her up.

“ Why am I going to regret that?” she smirked at you.

“Because….” You go to her and slightly whisper..

“I’m going to Cube to meet my unnie,” then you poke your tongue at her.

“Jinjja? Jinjja..Omo, omo!!” she jumps off from the couch excitedly.

“I say I want to go to Cube to meet my unnie but I didn’t say I want to bring you with me.” You raised your eyebrow to her. She stops from jumping and look directly to you.

“ Mi Cahhhhh” she call out your name and slowly walking to you. As she come closer to you she fasten her pace, chased you all over the house. When she get you…..

“ Unnieee! Stop it!! Hahahaha.. It’s tickling hahahaha!!”

“ Say that you’re going to bring me with you!!” she said while tickling your waist.

“ Unnieee..hahahaha.. I can’t breathhh!!”

“SAY IT!!!!”

“UNNIE!!!”

“SAY IT!!!!”

“OKAY!! I”LL BRING YOU WITH ME!!” You shouted at her and she stop. You hardly gasp for air.

“That’s my baby girl,” she poke her tongue. “Now, what should I wear? Park Jin Ae, you should wear prettily since you going to Cube and who knows if you get to met Eunkwang oppa or maybe Doojoon oppa!! AHHHHH!! She scream excitedly.

You close your ears as she screams out loud. I’m going to be deaf in a short time if she continues to be like that!! You stare at her while she happily running to her room to find suitable clothes to wear.

“ Who is this Doojoon guy?? That unnie definitely has many crush!!” You sighed.

 

12.30 p.m

 

“Unnie, are you done yet?” You went to her room and see the clothes are everywhere in the room.

“I can’t decide what to wear,” suddenly she answered you, standing in front of her closet.

“ Seem like your room has been hit by storm or something!” you said as you walk in. “ Anything should do unnie! You look good in any of them!”

“Okay I think I just wear this one.” She holds one dress from the whole bunch of dress lying down on her bed. After satisfied with her appearances, both of you walk to the bus stop when suddenly there is ajusshi appearing from out of nowhere handing you a chocolate bubble tea. You just smiled and thank him for the treat and earning a glare from Jin Ae. You just shrugged your shoulder and continue walking.

 

The Cube

 

You took your phone and send a message to your cousin as you arrive at the Cube.

 

Unnie, we’re already in front of the Cube.

~Cutie Mi Cah~

 

Just get in. I already told the guard to let you guys in. I’m going to be finished in a moment.

~Your Lovely Cousin~

You and Jin Ae manage to get inside. There are couch prepared at the waiting area at Level 3 and both of you sit on the couch while waiting for your cousin.

“Ahhh..I’m so hungry!!” Jin Ae said and rubbed her stomach. You decided to eat with your cousin so both of you just have a light breakfast before going out. You in the other hand were busy listening to the music from you phone. When you look up, Jin Ae has disappears. Where did she go? You look around the area but Jin Ae can’t be found anywhere. Hmm..Maybe she went down to the café. So you decided to take a look at the café.

You walk down through the stairs while your eyes are focusing on your phone reply a message from your mom. Suddenly, the phone slipped from your hand and hit the stair. My phoneeeeee!! Your eyes widened as you bend down and try to reach your phone. Unlucky, instead of reaching your phone you swap it once more and making it rolling down stairs. !! You run to catch your phone but all of a sudden you slipped from the stairs. You close your eyes as you prepared to hit the floor. It’s going to be hurt!! When someone grab your hand and the other hand hug your waist from behind.

You could feel his strong arm around your waist. Slowly, you open your eyes and take a peek at that hand. Your eyes widened as it just an inch away from your !

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! You ert!!!!!!” you quickly turn and push those hands, crossing your hand at your chest as you searching for the owner of those hands.

“Your most welcome..,” He walks and stand in front of you so you could clearly see his face. You stare straight to his face and your eyes widened, it’s him..

“Yah! What are you doing here?” You half shout at him.

“What am I doing here?? You must be kidding me right??” he smirked at you. You turn your head to the right, Mmm..What am I doing? He’s one of the artists under Cube! Pabo Mi Cah!!

You cleared your throat before continue, “Yah, you might worked here but who give you the permission to touch me!!” you glared dagger to his eyes.

“Excuse me Miss, you might lost your conscious for a moment right? I just save you from falling down and hit that hard rock floor!!” He said then points his eyes to the floor.

“Who say I fall?? I didn’t fall! I just…..justt..hmmmm..at..attacked the floor??” you said and try to win this fight. Why is it sound so weird??

Plak!

“Ouch!!! What the h….” you turn to see who smash your head.

“You don’t attack the floor, pabo!!” Jin Ae shouts at you. You rub the back of your head and see Eunkwang smiling at you.  You look down to the floor try to hide the embarrassment.

When you look up, there is someone standing just right in front of you, his face close enough until you can feel his breath in front of you.

“HI!!” he screams excitedly at you and makes you bang your head at the wall.

“Ouchh!! Are you try to kill me or what?” You scream back to him.

“Hahaha.. I’m sorry. Still remember me??” He asks you. You think for a while before answer him.

“ Of course. You’re the one who wave goodbye at me at the Photo Time Event,” you said slowly. Sungjae smile happily when you say you remember him. Then you realize you were after something.

“My phone!!!” You shout and looking around the area and squeeze those people away to make sure they didn’t step on your phone.

“Here,” someone hand the white Iphone with pink casing to you and you quickly grab it before notice it was Minhyuk.

You hesitantly look at him, “ Thanks.” You scan your phone to see if it broken or not and luckily, just a bit of scratch. You sighed.