Chapter 7

Loving You

 

BTOB Practice Room

“Where are those people? What’s take them so long?” BTOB’s manager, Yonghyun wondering while looking at the watch.

“They already left like 30 minutes ago and didn’t comeback yet,” Hyunsik added.

“Maybe there are a lot of customer at the café that’s why they late,” Changsub making a guess. In the other side of the room, Ilhoon is trying hard to teach his hyung, Peniel on the dancing steps.

Suddenly, the door is opened and slowly Eunkwang, Minhyuk and Sungjae enter the room.

“Where have you guys been?” Yonghyun asked the leader, Eunkwang.

“Mianhe hyung, something happened on the way,” Eunkwang answered calmly. Sungjae in the other hand, run excitedly to Peniel.

“Hyung!!” he shouted to Peniel, distracting him from the dancing lesson.

“Oh, Sungjae-ah.” Peniel looks at Sungjae who can’t stop smiling since he enters the room.

“Seem like something good has happened to him,” Ilhoon whisper to Peniel.

“Hyung! Guess who I met just now” Sungjae ask Peniel.

“Who?” Peniel and Ilhoon said in unison. They also thrilled to know who has made their maknae smiling from ear to ear since he enters the room.

“ That girl!! The girl from Photo Time!! The girl who has the beautiful smile ever!!” Sungjae jump in excited.

“ That girl? But how?” Peniel has a question mark face.

“What girl?” clueless Ilhoon ask him.

“Aishh hyung, the one who drop her phone during the Photo Time event!!” Sungjae explains.

“Ahh..that cute girl, the one who got dimples both side of her cheek.” Sungjae surprise that Ilhoon also notice you.

“Yes! That girl!!” Sungjae half shout at Ilhoon.

“But what is she doing here??” Peniel tapped his chin.

“To meet her cousin, and guess who is her cousin..”

“Who?” Peniel and Ilhoon ask him.

“4 Minute, Hyuna noona!”

“Jinjja??” Peniel and Ilhoon dropped their jaws in disbelief.

“Isn’t it great hyung?? It is fate that I can meet her again!” Sungjae said happily.

“Look like some lost GENIE has heard your wish and grant it!!” Peniel smirked and tapped his shoulder.

“I already told you hyung, we’re going to meet again. See, my wish came true!” Sungjae grinned.

“Yeah. Lucky you! So, do you get her phone number?” Peniel nudged his arm and Ilhoon smile while waiting for an answer.

“Hmm..no?” Sunjae pouted. “But I know her name, Mi Cah and she is younger than me so that’s make me an oppa to her!!”

“And don’t forget, that’s make “us” an oppas too!!” Changsub suddenly appear and interrupt their conversation.

“Yah, stop chatting and come here,” Eunkwang call for them. Their manager, Yonghyun want to tell them about the details of the next fansign meeting.

All of the member focusing at Yonghyun speech except for one person. He seems to be bother by something.

“Minhyuk?” Yonghyun call him but he didn’t react.

“Minhyuk?” he calls once again. Eunkwang nudged his elbow and that’s awake him from the dream. He looks at Eunkwang which point his eyes to the manager. He quickly snaps to the reality and respond to him.

“Yes, hyung,” He replied.

“Are you okay?” Yonghyun ask him. He a bit worried because Minhyuk usually don’t act like this. He regularly participates in the discussion but today he sits there quietly.

“I’m okay hyung,” he assured him.

“Okay, good. Any questions?” he continue ask the rest of the member.

“No.”

What happen to me? Why is her face keep on appearing in my mind? Those brown rounded eyes, her sharp nose, pinky lips, those dimples and her smile. I can’t resist myself from looking at her. Am I being curse or something? And this heart, can’t you stop beating crazily each time I see her? Aishh..It’s so weird.

 

Meanwhile..

 

The Restaurant

The three of you arrive at the restaurant which is chosen by Hyuna. The restaurant is painted in green apple color which brings the refreshing atmosphere and Hyuna pick the seat near the window. You sit behind Hyuna and Jin Ae sit opposite of you. Then the waitress came and takes your orders.

“So, how is Korea? You like it?” Hyuna begin the conversation.

“So far so good. Besides, Jin Ae unnie really help me a lot.” You look at Jin Ae.

“Yah, do you take a good care of Mi Cah?” Hyuna kick Jin Ae feet under the table making it slightly swag.

“Of course. I really take a good care of your baby girl.” Jin Ae kick back Hyuna’s feet. You hold the table with both of your hands and stares at them.

“Can both of you stop kicking each other. Are you trying to break this table or what?” You shouted at both Hyuna and Jin Ae. They giggle as they see your face expression.

“Hahaha, you never change Mi Cah. Cute as always,” Hyuna pinch your cheek.

“No. Too cute!!” Jin Ae poke your nose.

“Yah, stop it. That’s hurt!” You slap Jin Ae hand. She just chuckled seeing your hand cover your nose while the other hand rubbing your cheek.

“So, have you decided what you want to do after this?” Hyuna asked you.

“Hmm..not yet. I just want to adjust myself to a new place first. Let say, just follow the flow.” You answer her.

“Hyuna-ah, I think maybe you should take back your word at her. She doesn’t even go out without me. She should make new friends at new place.” Jin Ae try to persuade Hyuna.

“I know. It just that I’m afraid something bad will happen to her. That’s all.” Hyuna throw a worry expression to you.

“Aigoo..i’m big enough to take care of myself unnie. Don’t worry about me. Plus, I didn’t want to die of hunger each time Jin Ae unnie spend her time with her Eunkwang oppa!” You complain to Hyuna.

“Yah! Eunkwang oppa is the best you know!!” Jin Ae protest.

“Then maybe I should just help you to get closer with him?” Hyuna wink at Jin Ae.

“Jinjja??” Jin Ae shout excitedly, thrilled with Hyuna’s idea. You close your ears. Here she goes again..

“Pairing me with Eunkwang oppa is a great idea. Pairing Mi Cah with Min…is going to be daebak!!” She laughed.

“Unnie! Don’t start it!!!” You cut Jin Ae before she say ridiculous thing to Hyuna.

“Min?? Who is Min?” Hyuna asked Jin Ae. Clearly she can’t figure it out who is Jin Ae talking about.

“Mi Cah, don’t tell me you got yourself a boyfriend and you're not telling me?” Hyuna shake your arm.

“No!! I’m not!!” You widen your eyes at Jin Ae.

“So, you wanna tell me about this Min guy??” Hyuna raised her eyebrow to Jin Ae.

“Sure,” Jin Ae smirked at you. Why am I not surprised she is going to tell Hyuna unnie everything and she really did!! Urghh this unnie.

 

Thanks for all the reader. Hope you enjoy the story..Sorry, I'm not good in describing the details and those grammatical error..hehehe. 

I really appreciate it if you can leave your comment XD