Chapter 26

Loving You

Minhyuk tried to catch you up after you run away from the room. He looked for you everywhere even your favorite ice cream café but you’re nowhere to be found.

Mi Cha.. where are you? Please be safe….

He continued searching for you for an hour before she remembered about Jin Ae and quickly called her. Luckily Jin Ae was at home when you returned and she told him not to worry about you. She wanted to ask him what had happened between both of you but she just shove it off and continued watching the TV.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You can’t even sleep a bit since last night. Your body is tired but your eyes won’t shut close and your head aching so much. You woke up and sit in your bed and staring at your phone. Suddenly you recall that memory…

 

-      Flashback -

You were sitting on the bench looking at the people who walked pass you. You really enjoy yourself watching them from head to toe, the way they style their hair, make up until their dress and shoes. Suddenly, there is a guy wearing a sleeveless shirt walked in front of you. Your eyes nailed at him admiring his well tone arm.

You gulped as your eyes still at him. “Wow! What a nice body he has!!” You compliment him while swallow your lollipop in your mouth.

Plak!

“Awww!!” You turned to the person who is sitting next to you. “Why are you hitting me?” You pouted.

He crossed his arm and narrowed his eyes at you. “Yah, Shim Mi Cha! You really have the guts to look at the other guy when your boyfriend is sitting next to you huh?”

You blinked three times at him. “Well, i didn’t mean to look at him.. it just.. WOW! He’s so handsome!!!!!” You widened your eyes as another handsome guy walked in front of you.

“YAH!!” He shouted at you while his fingers cupped your chin and he turned your face to him. “You are not allowed to look or take a peek at another guy!! Arasso!!”

“Waeyo?” You retorted. “It’s not my fault, it’s their fault. Who told them to wear a sleeveless shirt and being so y and handsome? So it’s not my eyes fault if they decided to look at them!” You shoved his hand from your chin.

His jaws dropped when he listen to you. “Wait until I have that bulky muscle arm and then I will wear a sleeveless shirt and style my hair handsomely! Then I’ll show you how hansome your boyfriend can be!!” He chin up at you.

“I’m sure you’ll be like that but in ten thousand years time!! And by that time I’m already dead to see your bulky arm!!” You scoffed.

“YAH!!” He shouted at you but you just ignored him and continue looking at sideway. Then he becomes soften and slowly leaned to you, his hand on your waist pulling you closer to him. “I thought you really love me…”

You looked at him shock. “Who say that?”

His widened his eyes at you. “YAH SHIM MI CHA!!!”

You laughed hard when you looked at his face. “Arasso. Arasso!.. I love you, Oppa!” You pecked him at the tip of his nose.

“Jinjja?” He turned his head from you.

Slowly you cupped his face and direct them to you. “Yes!! I love you Oppa.”

“How do I know if you’re not lying? And-and how do I know you won’t love other guy except me?” He continued sulked.

You raised you hand at your shoulder and swear. “I promise Oppa, I will only love you. Only you, forever….”

His lips tugged upward after hearing your word. “I love you Mi Cha.. I love you so much!!” He said in a lower voice and kissed you gently at your lips.

-      END OF FLASHBACK -

 

You breathe out a big sigh. Mianhe Oppa… I don’t know what’s wrong with me..I love you..Only you..

Beep! Beep! Beep!

You snapped out from your thought and grabbed your phone.

“Where are you? It’s already 9 a.m. Come here quickly!”

~Taramji~

It’s a message from Minhyuk, asking where you are. Although it’s already 9 a.m but you didn’t have the mood to go for the training, maybe because of yesterday incident. You didn’t know how to confront him. It must be awkward. Freaking awkward for sure!!

You put your phone aside and staring out into space. You sit like that for another 30 minutes.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Those incoming messages are from Minhyuk. He sended it every 5 minutes since you’re not replying him.

~You make me go insane, you give me so much pain, I won’t be back again~

Your phone rang. You look at the caller ID, Taramji. He called you for a few times but you just ignored all of his call and set it in a silent mode. Then you laid back on your bed.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Knock! Knock! Knock! (Louder)

“Mi Cha!!! Open this door will you!!” Jina Ae shouted from outside. You tilted to the right and just stare at the door. “Mi Cha!! I’m counting until 3, if you don’t open this ing door, I will….”

Click!

“You will what?” You asked her emotionless and walked to the kitchen.

She followed you at your back. You took out a jug of orange juice from the fridge and pour it into the glass. “What are you doing? Eunkwang Oppa said you didn’t reply message from Minhyuk or pick up his call!!”

 “Eunkwang Oppa?” You head up and looked at Jin Ae. “Since when he has your number?”

“Since..err..” She became fidget at your sudden question. “Yah! Don’t change the topic will you! This is about you not me!!”

You took a sip of your drink and brought it to the living room. You put the glass on the table and slumped down on the couch. Jin Ae stand behind you with her hands at her waist.

Looking at you expressionless face, she twisted your ear. “I’m talking to you!!!”

“Aigoooo!! I’m listening to you unnie! Stop twisting my ear will you!!” You protested and squirmed to make her let go of your ear

“Go and call Minhyuk!! Or at least reply his message!!” She pulled your hand and pushed you to your room then closed the door.

Aigoo that unnie…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Minhyuk anxiousity aroused when you didn’t reply his message and pick up his call.

What’s wrong with her! Why she didn’t pick up the call or reply my messages!!

He can’t sit still. His mind keeps on thinking about you. Is it something happened to her on her way here? Aishh!!.. He walked back and forth in the room.

You grabbed your phone and looked at the screen, 20 messages and 30 miscall from Minhyuk. This taramji, doesn’t he has anything else to do!! You were about to call him when suddenly..

~You make me go insane, you give me so much pain, I won’t be back again~

It’s him! AGAIN!! You pick up his call.

“YAH SHIM MI CHA!! Where the hell are you? Why you don’t pick up my call or reply my messages huh?? You’re already late for your training!! COME HERE NOW!!!” He shouted and bombed you with questions.

“Mmm.. Mianhe.” You apologized. Then you keep silent hoping that he will said something but he didn’t.

-      Silent –

Okay.. That’s freaking awkward! “I-I don’t think I can go for training today because I’m not feeling well..” You weaklessly replied to him.

“What happened? Do you catch a fever?” He asked, worried.

“No. I don’t think so. I just not feeling well, you know headache that’s all.”

-      Another silent –

“Hmm.. If that the case, just rest at home.. and don’t forget to take medicine arasso! Ahh.. another thing, tomorrow we’re going to have a meeting with Jongwon hyung. So take a good rest today and see you tomorrow.” He informed you.

“Arasso..” Then you ended the call.

I don’t think she doesn’t feeling well. It must be because of yesterday incident. Aishh.. Lee Minhyuk! Why are you kissing her? Not one time but three! THREE TIMES!! You must be out of your mind!! Now look what you have done! She’s trying to avoid you now! But… she does kiss me back, before…she run away..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You arrived on time at the Cube. You enter the training room and walked to the corner of the room and sit there quietly. There’s no one else in the room yet so you just took out your earphone and listen to the song in your phone. If not because of the meeting you won’t be there, sitting all alone. While waiting for the rest, you just laid back, resting your body against the wall and close your eyes, enjoying the song. You were so into listening to the song until you didn’t hear the footsteps coming into the room.

After a while you can feel someone is staring at you. Slowly, you opened your eyes and see a pair of eyes, close enough to your face staring at you.

“Ah!!” you flinched back in shock and hit your head at the wall.

He reached his hands at your head. “Mianhe. Are you okay?”

You smacked his arm. “Oppa! Stop doing that will you? You’re going to give me a heart attack if you continue doing that!! When did you come inside? I didn’t even hear your footsteps entering the room.” You asked him while rubbing the back of your head.

Peniel just laughed looking at your face. Slowly he sit down next to you. “I heard you got a headache yesterday. Are you okay now?” He asked concerned.

You nodded. “Yup. Feel much better now.”

He continued stare at you. “Why are you staring at me?”

Peniel say nothing but he just cupped your face with his finger and turned it from side to side looking for something.

You pushed his hand down. “Aissshh!! Are you looking for something?”

He still searched for the ‘thing’ around him. “Yes!”

“The ‘thing’ you’re searching for is happened to be on my face??” You asked him curious.

“Yes! Yes!”

You also looked around you with the hope you can find the ‘thing’ he just mention. As both of you busying yourself searching for the unknown thing, the rest of BTOB and the other three trainee start to fill in the room.

“Annyeong Mi Cha!!” Sungjae and Eunkwang said in unison and ran to you.

“Aishh, hyung!!” Sungjae whined when the leader pushed him a side and sit next to you.

“Annyeong Oppa!” You greeted back both of them.

“Ahh.. hyung! It’s not fair I want to sit next to Mi Cha!!” Sungjae pouted at Eunkwang.

“Sungjae-ah! Just sit there quietly!!” He said as he saw Jongwon standing in the center of the room ready to give some speech.

You looked at Jongwon before you eyes turn to the other person behind him and he also happen to stare at you. You quickly shifted your gaze away.

“Annyeong..” Jongwon greeted all of you. “Thank you for being able to attend this short meeting. Okay! How’s your training?” He started to ask about the training and things related with it. Like before, you can’t focus on what he said and you just drown on your thought.

After 15 minutes..

“And for the wrap up, this evening BTOB will go to play ice skating and all of you are invited to join us. Since tomorrow is your day off so why not today we go out and chill out together. So just take your time and give your answer before this afternoon. Arasso!” He end up his speech and leave.

“Mi Cha! Are you going with us?” Sungjae excitedly asked you.

You head up and once again your eyes meet him. You quickly turned to Sungjae. “No. I won’t join you guys. Mianhe..” You answered him.

But seem like your answer didn’t satisfy him. “Waeyo??”

“Waeyo Mi Cha? I thought you like hang out with us?” Eunkwang voiced out his dissappoinment toward you.

“Ahh.. Oppa! Don’t say like that! I always love hang out with all of you. It just… it just I didn’t have the mood to go out today.. that’s all..” Your voice became flatter at the end. Deep down in your heart you clearly know it’s not the main reason why you reject the offer.

“Seem like you’re not the usual you!” Sungjae pouted.

“She’s been like that since I enter the room!” Peniel added.

“Mi Cha, don’t tell me you still feel bother by that incident in our dorm?” Eunkwang make a guess.

“I’m-Mmm..I…NO!” You stuttered between your words.

He turned to the front. “MINHYUK!! Come here!! Palli!!” He waved him.

Great!! Why is he calling that Taramji!! It’s awkward enough between us and he still called him!! Aigooo this Oppa!!

Minhyuk quickly stand up and walked to Eunkwang. “Waeyo hyung?” He said as he squatted down in front of him.

“Yah! Look what you have done to my lovely dongsaeng!!” He tilted his head to you. Peniel and Sungjae nodded in agreement toward Eunkwang statement.

Okay this is freaking awkward!! Look like he has commite some serious crime to you! Since when kissing a girl has became a serious crime?? Minhyuk looked at you, while you looked down on the floor. You really hope that the floor will just splited and swallowed you in.

“What have I done?” He asked him back.

Eunkwang poke his head for being such an ignorant. “You already forgot what you have done before? You ki….”

“Aigoo Oppa!! Why do you have to mention it again! It’s just a game… and it’s not the reason why I didn’t want to join you!” You cut him and pretend like that thing doesn’t matter at you, not at all.

“Then why are you become so gloomy today??” He still demanded an answer from you.

“I-I just…..” You looked at him with that ‘don’t ask me any question anymore’ face. Then you turned to Minhyuk.

Suddenly Sungjae flicked his finger. “How about if we make a deal?” He throw out his idea.

“What deal?” You, Peniel and Eunkwang said in unison while Minhyuk just stare at him blankly.

“Since you are so not in the mood today, what about if Eunkwang hyung make you laugh and in return you have to follow us this evening?” He clasped his hand.

You turned to Eunkwang. “Make me laugh and I have to follow you guys this evening? You really want me to go and play with you didn’t you?” You let out a sigh.

“OF COURSE!!” Those three shouted.

“Hyung, we depend on you!!” Sungjae patted the leader’s shoulder.

“Arasso! Arasso! Just leave it to me!!” He patted his chest.

You just looked at Eunkwang and waited for him to make a move. I wonder what he’ll do to make me laughed.Better not to do a dirty trick or else don’t mad at me if I smack your head down to the floor!!

“Here I go!! I’m going to show you my charm!!” He shouted in full determination.

He slowly stretch out his hand is in the air weirdly. Then he leaned closer with a huge smile on his face. “Heart-chuu!!” He said like a kid who just starts to speak and slightly clapped his hand. “Oh my heart-chuu!!”

You widened you eyes at him and say nothing.

He stopped and looked at Sungjae. “I never failed to make anyone laughed with that aegyo!!!” He said as he couldn’t believe he can’t make you laughed with his aegyo.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Suddenly you burst out laughed hard at his aegyo. You couldn’t control yourself anymore. You clutched into your aching stomach and continued laughing at him. All of them looked at you in shocked.

“Yeay!!! Hyung! You managed to make Mi Cha laughed with your aegyo!!!” Sungjae shouted in excitement.

“I knew it!! No one can resist my aegyo!!!” He said as he pumped his fist down triumphantly.

I’m glad she returned to her normal state! Those laugh and smile.. Seem like I haven’t seen it in thousand years!! Minhyuk thought and slowly his lips draw a smile, feeling relief. But he still feels worry about the kiss which both of you had yesterday and it is the major problem here and he need to talk about that with you.

“Finally I found it!!” Peniel softly said.

You turned to him as you hear him. “Oppa! You mean you have found the ‘thing’ that you lost?” You asked him.

He nodded. “Yes!”

“Can I know what that is??”

“This..” His tapped his fingers at the both side up your lips, and pushed it upward making you smile.

You slightly pinched his nose. “You’re so sweet Oppa! Gomawo!” He never failed to make you smile. He’s such a charming person.

After that, the practice continues as usual. You asked Peniel to accompany your practice with Minhyuk so that you won’t feel that awkward atmosphere between you and Minhyuk. Even though Peniel didn’t ask any further about your decision but he know exactly the real reason you ask him for the help. And plus, you don’t want him to suddenly KISS you like the last time!

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!!

Another update! Hope you like it XD

Please comment/subscribe XD

~Lots of Love~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Eunkwang infamous aegyo 'my heart-chuu' X3