Chapter 8

Loving You

 

Inside the bus

You played the songs in your phone as the bus moving on to the next destination. After spending 3 hours together you can conclude that, both Hyuna and Jin Ae unnie really like to tease you a lot. Jin Ae unnie like to make things up especially when it comes to Minhyuk. Sometimes you think that going to the Photo Event Time with her is a big mistake you ever did.

“Minhyuk?? You mean BTOB MINHYUK oppa??” Hyuna try to put things together. Jin Ae nodded to her.

“Wahh..If Mi Cah with Minhyuk oppa, it’s really going to be DAEBAK!!!!” Hyuna shout in excitement. “Mi Cah,..” she tapped your shoulder, smile widely and continue “I’ll approve this relationship!!”.

“Ahah! Your lovely cousin already gives you the permission to date with Minhyuk! Urghh, I’m so excited!!” Jin Ae can’t stop giggling. You look at both of them.

“What’s wrong with both of you!! Me and him? There is nothing between us. It’s just one incident and yet you making up a story!! I can’t believe this!!” You let out your frustration towards them.

“Come on Mi Cah, it’s already been a year and half you hold that “SINGLE” title. You have to move on!” Hyuna try to convince you.” And plus, Minhyuk oppa is a nice person.” She added.

“Can you put that person a side first! He had nothing to do with my life! Not now or ever!” You turn the other side. You can’t believe it. Hyuna unnie clearly know what had happened one year ago and yet give such suggestion to you.

“Chill Mi Cah. Okay, no Minhyuk!” Jin Ae said, you feel relief after hearing she said this before she continueee..” What about Sungjae? Seem like he has interest in you?” She moved forward waiting for your respond. You widen your eyes and turn to Jin Ae. She’s really..aishhhh!!

You snap out from the scene at the restaurant. You look at Jin Ae who sit in the front seat of you. Minhyuk, Sungjae, Eunkwang, BTOB..Recently those guys keep on appearing in my life. I can feel that they’re not going to left that easily especially when you have a cousin who work with them under the same roof and plus fanatic fan of BTOB, Jin Ae unnie .. You let a big sighed. Then Jin Ae turn back looking at you.

“Yah, what with that sigh?” Jin Ae asking you.

“Nothing..” You weakly replied to her.

“Can I ask something?” Jin Ae look at you.

“What?”

“What happened a year ago?,” She eagerly wants to know. Actually, you didn’t expect she will ask you this. Hence, you’re not ready or should we say you’re trying to forget what had happened in your life one year ago. You look at you phone, hold it tightly before look at Jin Ae.

“Hmm..Why you want to know,” You ask her back. Those memories flash in your mind. You can feel your heart starts to ache and your eyes nearly form a tear.

“Just curious,” she replied. You look away, try to avoid her question. Seeing your reaction, she continues “You know what, there is one phrase saying that behind the prettiest smile actually hide the deepest secret, the prettiest eyes have cried the most tears and the kindest hearts have felt the most pain. I kind of believe that phrase. ” She smiles at you. You just smile back at her then she turn to the front not wanting to force you.

You move forward to Jin Ae, “I’m not ready to tell you yet but if you really want to know, you can ask Hyuna unnie.” you said calmly.

“You won’t regret it if I know about your past?”

“Well..I trust you unnie,”

 

BTOB’s Dorm

Sungjae seem to be preoccupied with his phone. His eyes glued at the phone’s screen. He keeps on smiling nonstop.

“Yah Yook Sungjae!! What are you doing?” Eunkwang shouted at him when he see him giggle when looking at his phone. He doesn’t answer the question, but he just look at him and smile before continue looking at his phone.

“Aishh this kid! Yah stop doing that!! It’s creepy!!” Eunkwang throw his duck doll at the maknae. Sungjae manage to avoid the doll.

“Yah Sungjae, you not looking at thing don’t you?” Ilhoon walk slowly to him. As soon as he looks at Sungjae phone his eyes also glued to it. Minhyuk who just came out from the room look at both maknae and then turn to Eunkwang.

“What are they doing?” Minhyuk ask Eunkwang. He got himself a glass of water.

“I’m also asking the same question!”

“Let’s find out then!” Minhyuk smirked at Eunkwang. Both of them moving slowly to Sungjae and quickly Minhyuk grab the phone from his hand.

“Ah hyung!! Give it back!!” Sungjae shout at his hyung. Minhyuk and Eunkwang quickly take a look at the phone. They brush Sungjae hand when he tries to grab the phone away. It’s her..

“It’s that Mi Cah?” Eunkwang ask Sungjae.

“Hehehe,” Sungjae innocently smile at his hyung.

“When do you take this picture?” Eunkwang look at him.

“I secretly took it when she busy arguing with Jin Ae noona,” He replied. Minhyuk in the other hands enjoying himself looking at those pictures. She’s really cute. Those smile of her..Unknowingly, his lips draw a curved. Wait, what am I doing?  

Sungjae notices Minhyuk smile when he look at your pic. “Hyung! Don’t tell me you also like her?”

Minhyuk quickly snap out of it and turn to Sungjae. He pretends to be cool. “No. of course not!” He gives back his phone.

Before the phone reach to Sungjae hands, there is another hand grab that phone from Minhyuk.

“Ah, Yeppuda,” Hyunsik and Changsub said in agreement.

“So this is the girl who managed to capture our maknae heart!!” Changsub smirk at Sungjae making him look down shyly while rubbing his head.

“Her name is Mi Cah right?” Changsub ask for certainty. Sungjae nodded his head.

“Mi Cah. That is the name of my GIRLFRIEND to be!!” Hyunsik suddenly interrupt. Peniel chuckled when he see Sungjae face when Hyunsik say it.

“Ah hyung, get yourself another one.” Sungjae pout at Hyunsik not letting you fall into Hyunsik hand. “How about Jin Ae noona? She also pretty!!” Sungjae try to persuade Hyunsik but somehow he sees Eunkwang shoot a glare at him.“Erk..I forgot!! Jin Ae noona likes Eunkwang hyung”. Eunkwang turns a bit red.

Plak! Eunkwang smack Sungjae’s head.

“Ouch!” Sungjae pout at him. Aishh this kid!

 

Another update!! Enjoy XD