Chapter 21 : I Like You

Loving You

 

Your life as a trainee is not as simple as it may seem. You got to learn many things which make you mentally and physically exhausted. Since the last meeting with Mr.Kang, we can say that he totally gives up on you but because of Minhyuk, he tried to stand with you and teach you everything that you need. He will come to the Cube 2 times a week to teach and monitor your progress by time to time and the other time Minhyuk will be there for you. Not to forget, the confrontation between you and Areum. You never told anyone about it even Minhyuk since you think it’s not that important.

“I think we should take a break for a while.” Minhyuk suggested then he walked out from the room. You take a deep breath and went to the corner of the room to take a rest. You’ve been dancing for one and half hours nonstop so you really need this break time. You raised up your knee and rest your chin on it. Slowly you massaged your aching feet.

“Here. Drink this.” Minhyuk gave you a bottle of mineral water and you grab the bottle.

 “Gomawo.” You thanked him for the drink. Slowly he sits himself next you.

“So, how do you feel about your training?” Minhyuk try to break the silence.

“Good?” You answered him short.

“Are you sure? Because it didn’t seem to be like that!” He doubted your answer.

“Well.. to tell you the truth, this is not what I plan to do.”

“What do you mean?” he adjusted his position.

“I’m not like Hyuna unnie. She had this passion for singing and dancing since she was a kid. So this is what she really wants in her life. As for me, I just do it to fill my free time. And with that incident, without my willingness, I’ve become the trainee at Cube. What I hate the most is I forced myself to do something that I know I’m not good at it and if I don’t do it, I might cause trouble for people around me.” You explained you dilemma to him.

“But it worth to try.” He said.

“If I think about it, yeah it’s worth to try. At least I got to fill my free time with something rather than I staying at home alone and do nothing. So let’s go with the flow then.” You said and take a sip of the drink.

“Even though you’re still don’t know about your future yet, but just cherish the time you have now.” He encouraged you.

You turned and looked at him. “Trying to be a good trainer huh?” You raised your brows at him.

“Hey, I’m a good trainer okay! It’s just you who is too stubborn to see it!!” He shot back at you.

“YAH!!” You slapped his arm and both of you laughed. Seem like you start to open up yourself for him and it’s a good thing since he is your trainer and someone who you meet frequently at Cube.

“Can I ask you something?” You asked him.

He turned to you and nodded. “Sure. What do you want to ask?”

You feel a bit hesitated. “Hmm..  This question is not related with my training.”

“Just ask.” He gave you the green light.

“About you and Areum.” You gave him a hint. He looked at you puzzled.

“What about me and Areum?” He asked back wanting to know more about what you’re going to asked him.

“You’re her boyfriend?” You asked wisely.

“Who told you that?” He asked you curious.

“No one? I mean, I did bump into both of you twice. So, just asking.” You lied.

He narrowed his eyes at you making you gulped. “Wait a minute. Did you meet her the other day?” He makes a guess.

“No?” You tried to not make an eye contact with him.

He put his hand at your cheek and slowly pull your face to face him. “You did meet her don’t you?”

You quickly snapped his hand from your cheek. You can feel blood rush to your face. “Am I that easy to read?”

“Yes! Doesn’t anyone tell you that you’re really bad at lying?” You pouted at him. “So is it true that you really meet her during that day huh?” He demanded an answer from you.

“Yes.” You answered him in lower voice.

“Actually, Mr.Kang is her choreography teacher. I didn’t expect you to meet her the other day but you just did.” He explained.

“Ahh.. Jinjja.” You reminisced what had happened that day.

“So she told you that I’m her boyfriend?”

“Yes.” You nodded. She told me you’re her boyfriend and not to mention that threat she said to me!!

“Just ignore her. She told that to every single girl who’s close with me.” He told you.

“Are you tried to brag about yourself?” You asked him curious.

“Brag? About what?” He asked back.

“About you’re being a hottest guy and always being a center of girl’s attention?”

“Well, I’m the visual of the BTOB. What do you expect?” He looked at you arrogantly.

“Such a player huh? I know I shouldn’t say this but I think you should stop it unless you want someone to die because of you!!” You warned him.

“Why would someone die because of me?” He asked you bluntly.

“Because your ‘girlfriend’ going to kill them one by one if they try to get closer to you!!” You mocked him.

“Yeah right!!” He said not believing you. Actually he knew Areum very well. Her jealousy towards any girl who try to get closer to him but not to the extent which she will kill them.

“Wait until someone is dead, then you will believe me!!” You protested. He looked at you and chuckled. She’s so cute!!

Suddenly Minhyuk phone is ringing. He quickly grabbed his phone and stare at the screen for a while before pick it up. You try to catch his conversation with the caller.

“I can’t go out with you. I still have things to do!”

“Can’t we just go out another time?”

“Stop being childish, Areum!”

“Areum? So the caller is Areum…” You mumbled softly. You continued to look at him. You turned away when he ended up the call.

“Can we start our training?” He asked you like nothing happened.

You stood still on your spot not moving even an inch. You folded your arms and look at Minhyuk.

He noticed you’re looking at him. “What?”

“Well Mr. Lee Minhyuk,” You walked slowly to him. “I think, you should go out with her!!” You pushed him to the door.

“But..” He tried to turn to you but you keep on pushing him.

“No but!! Just go!!” You pushed him hard and he almost fell on the floor. He looked at you. “Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.” You reassured him.

He sighed. “Don’t cheat and keep on practicing. I’ll be back as soon as I finished with her.” He told you before he walked to the stair. “And one more thing, call me if anything happened. Arasso!!” He stopped and shouted at you.

“Arasso!!” You shouted back and went inside the room continued your practiced.

You start with the basic moves then slowly to the harder steps but you still can feel the stiffness of your body movement. It continued for 30 minutes before you get annoyed with yourself. You sit down on the floor and raised your knees up. You wipe the sweat at your forehead and let out your frustration.

“Why I can’t do this!!” You shouted at yourself and begin to crack up. You tried so hard to dance even though it’s not your thing but in the end, you still can’t get over it. You look down to the floor as your tears start to form in your eyes. You tried to hold your tears but it still falling down to your cheeks. As you wipe the tears you can see something flew over the room and it fall right down at your feet.

A paper plane?? You took it and there’s note written on it. You opened the paper plain and read the note.

~Don’t cry. It doesn’t suit you >.<~

Someone is watching me?? You looked at door since it doesn’t fully close. “Who is that?” You shouted at the door but there’s silence. Then another paper plane flew inside the room. You quickly stand up and pick it.

~Your friend??~

“My friend??” You looked at the door again. You too afraid to walked to door and see for yourself. “It’s already 11.45 p.m, who will still stay until this late?” You bit your lower lips. Another paper plane landed on the floor.

~You look ugly when you’re crying.~

“Yah!! Are you tried to comfort me or try to make me mad at you?” You shouted at the person.

~Mianhe. You look much cuter when you’re smiling. So don’t cry!~

“Okay!! Now you start to freak me out! Who the hell are you!!” You asked the person.

~Mister X~

“Mister X?” You questioned him. “Look, we have liked 26 alphabet and you end up by choosing X??”

~Okay fine. Make it Mister S then~

“Mister S huh? Do I know you??” You asked him.

~Maybe.. But I know you Shim Mi Cah~

Before you managed to ask him more, another paper plane flew inside the room.

~Mianhe, I have to go now. I left you with a gift at the door. Hope you like it and please don’t give up on trying. You can do it! FIGHTING!! XD~

You quickly walked to the door and see a chocolate bar on the floor. You pick it up.

“A chocolate bar??” You smiled to yourself when you think how sweet the person is. Mister S, I’m definitely going to find you!!

You walked back inside the room and eat the chocolate bar given by Mister S. The chocolate energized you and you start to dance again.

Suddenly the light went out. You frozen on spot and looked around you. It’s so dark. You quickly searched for your phone in your bag. Your squat down quietly and tears start forming again in your eyes. This is not good!!

“Is anyone out there?” You shouted. You’re so afraid and you feet aren’t moving. There’s no one on the same floor as you and you start to freak out. You can’t breathe properly since you’re too scared and you’re tears start to fall down on the floor.

“Mi Cah, you need to get out from here!!” You mumbled and grasp your hand tightly before running out from the room. You just ran without knowing where you’re heading to when suddenly tripped and fall down on the hard floor. Your feet start to aching badly and you hold it with your hand. You ignored the pain and tried to stand up and walked slowly until you stop in front of an automatic glass door. You put the password but the thing isn’t working and you’re trapped inside.

You squat down on the floor holding your feet. You take out your phone and dialed up Minhyuk number with your trembling hand.

 

The Restaurant..

“Who is calling Minhyuk Oppa?” Areum looked at Minhyuk’s phone on the table. “Mi Cah..” She gritted her teeth when she saw your name appears on the screen. She took the phone and switch it off before put it back at the place.

Minhyuk who is from gent walked to the table and sit before notice Areum looked at him. “What is it?”

“Nothing. I just think you too handsome tonight Oppa!” She pretended like nothing happened.

 

The Cube..

Meanwhile you at the Cube tried to call Minhyuk for few times but it engaged. You turn to the pathway at your back, it’s so dark and you’re mind start to form a man figure in the darkness. You started sobbed hard when you see the figure slowly walked to you and the only light you have is from your phone. Suddenly, Sungjae came across your mind and you quickly call for him. Please pick up the phone Oppa!!

“Mi Cah?” Your name appears on his phone’s screen. He quickly picks it up. “Anyyeong!” He greeted you happily.

“O..op..ppa.. Save me!!” You stuttered between your sobbing.

“Mi Cah, why are you crying?? Where are you??” He began to worry when he heard your voice.

“I..I’m at Cube.. I’m so afraid! It’s so dark in here!! Please come and save me!!” You screamed at him.

“Mwo?? Look, stay where you are. Arasso!! I’m going to get you now!!” He quickly put on his shirt and run to the Cube. Please don’t let anything happened to her!

 You close your eyes try to calm yourself down but it didn’t work. You can’t stop crying. Your right hand holds your phone tight while the other hand press on your sprain ankle. Oppa.. Please hurry up!!

“Mi Cah???” Someone shout from the outside.

You quickly opened your eyes when you hear his voice again. “OP..OPPA!! I’M HERE!!” You shouted back and feel relief at the same time. After that you start to hear his footsteps coming to your direction.

“Mi Cah! Are you okay?” Sungjae kneel down behind the glass door. He is so worry about you.

“Op..oppa, I can’t get out!” You said to him crying. Sungjae tried to access the door from outside but it’s failed.

“Mi Cah, don’t cry. I need to get you out from here! I’m going to ask for help!” He said to you.

“No. Don’t leave me alone!! I’m scared” You retorted.

He took out his phone and put it on the floor. “I’ll leave my phone here. Hopefully the light can brighten up this area. I’ll be back as quickly as I can!!” He said and quickly makes his way to the other level. He went about 5 minutes when you hear footsteps running to you.

When you looked up, Sungjae came with the security guard to save you. The guard uses a key to open the door. He quickly pull the door and hugged you tight when the guard opened the door. You hugged him back and stained his shirt with your tears.

“Don’t cry. You’re safe now.” Sungjae try to calm you down. He rubbed your back slowly and he tightens his hugged when he still can feel you’re body trembling hard. You stay in that position for a while and when you can calm down you parted and looked at him.

“Gomawo Oppa for saving me.” You thanked him.

He wiped your tears. “Pabo. I’m going to save you no matter what!” He caressed your cheek. Both of you thanked the guard for saving you.

You try to stand up when you feel the pain at your ankle. Sungjae who find you hard to stand up help you by supporting your arms.

“What happened to your feet?” He asked.

“I think I sprained my ankle when I tripped down.” You answered him.

“I don’t think you can walk in this condition. Come let me piggyback you home!” He suggest and squat down so you can lay yourself at his back. You climb his back and wrapped your arms around his neck. He holds your feet and start to walk you home.

You buried you face on his shoulder and stay quiet all the way home. Sungjae also didn’t talk as he tries to make you calm.

“Mi Cah, are you sleeping?” He asked as both of you arrived at your home.

You open your eyes. “No.” You answered him weakly.

Slowly he put you down on your feet.

“Can you walk inside by yourself?” He curiously asked you.

“I think I can walk by myself. Gomawo Oppa for walking me home.” You smiled at him.

“No need to thank me. I will be here for you anytime when you need me Mi Cah because..” He didn’t finish his words and stared deeply at you making your heart flustered.

Slowly he leaned closer to you and tries to kiss you but you flinched back. You look at him and he smiled back at you. Without you know, a pair of eyes witness the scene between you and Sungjae not far from where you’re standing. He grips his knuckles hard when he see Sungjae is trying to kiss you.

Sungjae caressed your cheek and gently plant a kiss on your forehead. After he parted, he look deeply in your eyes and..

 “I like you.” 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update from me!! Hehehe

I can't stop myself from writing this chappie and post it as soon as I finish wrote it XD

To all my lovely subscribers, hope you like it >.<

As usual, please comments and subscribe..

~LOTS OF LOVE~

 

Look at his face expressions XD

Minhyuk wearing cap is sooooo cute!!

Aigoo.. what are this two doing??