Chapter 22

Loving You

 

“I like you.” Sungjae confessed to you. You stare at him blankly and word didn’t come out because you didn’t know how to react toward his confession.

I like you. That word keeps on repeating on your mind.

“Mi Cah?” He called when he see you didn’t respond to him. You snapped out of it and blink at him three times.

“Mmm...” You could only hummed because that’s the only sound that could come out from your mouth at that moment.

“Mi Cah, is that you?” Suddenly Jin Ae called out your name when she heard some noise outside the house.

“Yes unnie!!” You shouted at her.

“What are you doing ou…. Sungjae??” She shocked when she turn and see Sungjae with you. “Am I disturbing you guys??” Jin Ae asked when she feels the awkward atmosphere around you.

“No!” You quickly answered her.

“Hmm.. I think I better go now.” Sungjae said then he turned to Jin Ae. “Noona, please look for Mi Cah, she hurt her ankle. If anything happened please call me.”

“You hurt your ankle? Omo! What happened?” Jin Ae asked worriedly.

“I’ll tell you later unnie.” You answered.

Then he turned to you. “Get a good rest arasso! I will tell Minhyuk hyung about what had happened tonight.” He said as he caressed you cheek and make it tinted in bright pink.

“Since you hurt your ankle, why not ask Sungjae to bring you inside. I’m pretty sure you can’t walk that much!” Jin Ae suggested.

“I’m okay I think I can….” You didn’t finish your word when you feel someone holding your waist and your knees then carry you in a bride style. You widen your eyes at him.

Sungjae look at your startled face and smiled at you. “I think Jin Ae noona has the point.” You rolled your eyes, surrender before all of you walked into the house. You told Sungjae to sit you on the couch in the living room but Jin Ae told him to bring you to your room. Aigoo this unnie.. You pulled the doorknob and switch on the light before he seated you on your bed.

“Gomawo Oppa.” You thanked him.

He smiled at you. “Anything for you Mi Cah.” He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.  “What a nice room..and..also nice smell.”

You narrowed you eyes at him. “Don’t tell me it’s your first time enter a girl’s room?”

“Mmm..Yes?” He raised his right eyebrow at you.

“Jinjja?” You asked him for certainty and he nodded his head. You are curious about something then you decided to ask him.“ Oppa, have you like a girl before?”

“No.” He answered you short. “You’re the first girl I like.” Another confession made by him and once again, awkward silent.

You bit your lower lips thinking what you should do in this situation.

“You want me to help you with your feet?” He asked breaking the silent.

“Mm.. I’m okay. I can ask unnie to help me. Furthermore it’s already late, the other oppas might worry about you.” You let out your concern.

“Arasso. Then I guess I should go.” He said and gently kiss your forehead for a second time. “Bye. Sweet dream Mi Cah.” He waved you goodbye before leaving the room.

“Bye Oppa!” You smiled and waved back at him.

“Bye Sungjae-ah!! Come again!!” Jin Ae shouted at him as she walked him to the front door. Then after she locked the door, you can hear she run to your room. She stopped in front of you and breathes hard.

“Yah!! Tell me what happened between you and Sungjae!!!” She demanded a story from you.

“There’s nothing between me and him.” You tried to hide the confession he had made earlier.

“Then how come you hurt yourself and he sends you home?” He asked strangely.

“Can you help me with my feet first before we continue?” You begged her.

“Arasso, Arasso! You can tell me the story while I put the medicine and bandaged your feet!” She suggested not wanting to miss the ‘excited’ story from you.

You let out a big sigh and start to tell her the story as she busy getting your feet done but you skipped the part where Sungjae confessed to you. Luckily, the injury isn’t that bad so you just have to limit your movement until its get fully heal.

“Gomawo unnie!!” You thanked Jin Ae when she already done with your feet.

“You’re most welcome.” She pinched your nose. “Sleep well arasso!”

“Arasso.” You said as you lay down on your bed. You switched on your table lamp and she help you switch off the light and close the door. You stare at the white ceiling for a while. Then you turn to the right and see your phone next to you.

You stare at your phone and hold it in front of you. “Oppa, ottoke? What should I do?”

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Suddenly there’s an incoming message. Sungjae Oppa? You opened the message.

~ Don’t worry about what I have told you. I won’t force you to give the answer to me immediately. I’ll wait until you ready to give me your answer. I don’t want you to fell burden with my feeling toward you. I just want you to know my feeling. That’s all. Sleep well Mi Cah-ah.~

-      Sungjae Oppa -

“How come I didn’t worry about it Oppa. Your feeling towards me.. Aigoo!! It’s not suppose to be like this!” You mumbled. “I already have someone that I love and I will always love ‘him’ forever.” You caressed you phone. Saranghae Oppa… You kissed you phone and fall asleep.

 

You wake up around 9 a.m. After taking a shower and dress up, slowly you walked to the kitchen to make a breakfast but Jin Ae faster than you. She already made you a breakfast before left to work. As you were enjoying you’re breakfast, suddenly…

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Someone knocked the front door. “So early. Who is it?” You wondered and slowly walked to the door.

“I’m looking for Miss Shim Mi Cah.” The person asked.

“It’s me. How can I help you?” You asked him back.

“This is for you.” He said as he handed you a bouquet of roses. Roses?

“Thanks.” You took the roses from him and he walked away. Along with the roses there’s a card attached to it. You open the card and read it.

Get well soon Mi Cah.

From : Sungjae

“Sungjae Oppa?” You chuckled and smell the roses.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

There’s another knocked at the door. You quickly put the flower on the table and opened the door. That person again..

“Hmm.. again?” You asked him as he handed you a teddy bear with chocolate.

“I just realize it is the same address when I checked it.” He explained and smiled at you.

“Thanks.” You said to him and took the teddy bear and chocolate inside. 

You put the chocolate and teddy bear on the table. You look at those things for a while. Who give these to me?

You saw a card on the chocolate box and open it.

Get well soon. You’re not crying last night are you? Because I can imagine that ugly face again! :P By the way, I give you a teddy bear and chocolate. Hope it can cheer you up and see you soon XD

From : Mister S

“Mister S. I wonder who you are.” You said as you open the chocolate box. You pick a strawberry flavor and eat it. “YUMMY!!!” You shouted admiring the taste of the chocolate. “Yah! You really know how to make me feel good don’t you Mister S?” You poke the teddy bear’s nose.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Another knocked. You stand up and walked to the door. As the door opened, you can see two familiar figures standing in front of the door.

“What are you doing here?” You shouted in shocked when you saw the person in front of you.

Plak.

“Is that how you greet your trainer?” Minhyuk said after he patted your head and make his way into the house. You rubbed your head.

“Annyeong Mi Cah.” The other person greeted.

“Annyeong Peniel Oppa. Please come in.” You greeted him back and ask him to get inside the house.

“You need help?” Peniel asked you when he saw your unbalance body when you turn.

“Nah, I’m okay.” You reassured him. Then both of you walked to the living room. That’s when you see Minhyuk holding the bouquet of roses and looked at you.

“Roses early in the morning huh?” He smirked at you.

“Someone sent it to me.” You poke your tongue at him.

“Seem like not only roses but there also chocolate and teddy bear.” Peniel added as he picks up the teddy bear.

“Secret admirer huh?” Minhyuk make a guess and then he opened the card on the roses.

“Yah!! You’re not supposed to read that card!!” You yelled at him.

The roses from Sungjae.. Why am I not surprise.. He stared at you for a while.

What’s wrong with that Taramji. Why is he looking at me like that!! “Yah! Why are you here?” You said breaking the silence.

“Minhyuk hyung want to visit you after Sungjae told us what had happened to you last night.” Peniel explained.

You looked at him again and he still stared at you sending butterflies to your stomach. “Don’t tell me you worried about me huh?” You raised your brow at him.

“No. I just came to see your condition before decide the date for the next training.” He walked to you and kneels down in front of you making you gulped at his sudden action.

“What are you doing?” You asked him curiously.

He didn’t answer you but he just stare at you before he lift up your feet.

“OUCH!! YAH TARAMJI!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” You shouted at him when he touched you injured feet.

“Seem like the injury isn’t that bad! Hence the way I see it, you still can walk. So, come to Cube tomorrow morning. We’re going to have a vocal lesson.” He said undisguised to you.

“Why don’t you just message me? You don’t have to come and see me!” You said and turned away from him.

“Why you didn’t want me to come here? Don’t tell me you’re hiding someone in this house?” He said as he sneakily takes a peeked around the house.

“YAH!! Even if I hide someone in here, what is has to do with you??” You scoffed.

He stared at you and walked to you until he stands right in front of you. Now both of you folding your arms and glared at each other. You rounded your eyes at him and same goes to him, both of you don’t want to lose. The glare war scene continues for 5 minute before Peniel breaking the atmosphere.

“Errr..hyung, I think Yonghyun hyung must be searching for us now.” He said to him.

“WAIT!! I’M NOT DONE WITH THIS PUNK KID YET!!” He yelled at Peniel and narrowed his eyes at you and lower his head to your level.

“WHAT PUNK KID? THIS TARAMJI!!!!!!!!” You shouted at him getting annoyed.

“Aigooo..” Peniel who can’t stand at the scene any longer pulled Minhyuk arm to the front door. You still had your eyes on Minhyuk.

“Mi Cah-ah, we’ll leave now. Take a good care of yourself. See you tomorrow!!” Peniel shouted from the front door.

Minhyuk pushed Peniel aside and looked directly at you. “YAH! DON’T BE LATE! EVEN 1 MINUTE LATE, YOU’RE REALLY GOING TO REGRET IT!!

“UUU..I’M SHAKING!!” You replied as you shake both your hands in the air.

“BETTER BE!!! TOMORROW 8 a.m SHARP!!!!!” He reminded you before Peniel close the door.

“Whatever..”

“I HEARD THAT!!!!!!!!!!” He shouted from the outside.

You stunned as he still can hear you from the outside. He sure has a good hearing!! Creepy Taramji!! You move your sight to the chocolate box.

“Lucky I have this chocolate from Mister S to calm me down. That Taramji really good at making me angry! Huh!!” You said as you happily opened the box.

You widen your eyes when you saw inside the box. “MY CHOCOLATE!!! WHERE IS IT GONE??” You screamed when you saw more than half of the chocolate is gone. “This must be Peniel Oppa who eats all my chocolate when I’m fighting with that Taramji!!! Huh!!” You folded your arms and pouted.

Then your eyes are frozen at the card from Mister S then you looked at the roses’ card, from Sungjae. “Mmm.. Mister S. Sungjae Oppa name also start with an S. Is it coincidence? Or is it the same person? Well it can be another person too since he just randomly picked the alphabet. Aishh..why is my life so complicated?” You patted your hand at your head.

 

The next morning at Cube

You wake up earlier today and arrive at the Cube 7.45 a.m, 15 minutes earlier than the time Minhyuk told you yesterday. You sit yourself on the couch at the waiting area and waited for him. You look at your watch, 7.48 a.m.

“Aigoo… Why do I come so early today? Time pass very slow. Seem like I’ve been waiting for him for an hour!!” You muttered. You get bored and fall asleep on the couch.

8 a.m SHARP!!!! You jumped in shock when suddenly those words came across your mind.

“Huh! What time is it?” You quickly take a look at your watch. “8.30 a.m!! Crap!! I’m already late!!” You quickly grab your bag and walked to the practice room. You walked too hurriedly and suddenly fall when you can’t balance yourself.

“That so freaking hurt!!!!!” You mumbled tried to hold the pain.

“Falling again huh?” Someone ‘greeted’ you.

“Who say I’m fall. I don’t fall. This floor look too depressed and I just give it a hug!!” You said as you tried to stand up. “Can you help me here??” You asked him to help you.

“I thought this stainless steel girl didn’t need my help!!” He said as he hold your arms and help you stand up.

You take a glance at him. “Gomawo.”

“What happened to you? Do you eat something wrong or what? Suddenly become so polite with me?” He asked you curios.

“Yah Taramji!! Are you trying to pick a fight with me?” You huffed.

He raised his eyebrow at you. “You’re late!”

“I’m not late. I arrive around 7.45 a.m and fall asleep while waiting for you. When I woke up it’s already 8.30 a.m!” You explained hopefully he belief what you told him.

He looked at you saying nothing. “Let’s get inside!” He ordered. You scrunched you face and slowly followed him into the room. You find yourself a seat next to him.

Then he turned to you and passed you several papers.

“What is this?” You asked him as you took those papers from his hand.

“Songs. I want you to pick one then we going to practice that.” He explained.

“But I don’t know Kpop song that much!” You pouted as you looked at those sheets of papers.

He turned to face you. “You’re cousin is one of the famous Kpop artist in the world. How come you didn’t know Kpop song that much?”

“Well, that’s her. I just come here few months ago. What do you expect?” You said not looking at him. Your eyes are so busy looking at the paper.

- Silent -

You take a looked at him when he suddenly stops answering your question. Actually he was looking at you when you turn to him and both of you made an eye contact.

“Waeyo?” You asked him.

“You seem a bit lack of motivation today.” He said as he put his chin on his palm.

“No I’m not!” You denied and continue looking at the papers.

“Yes you are! Let me guess. Hmm.. This is maybe because you didn’t receive a flower from Sungjae don’t you?” He makes a guess.

“What? It’s not even related!!” You denied.

“Jinjja?”

“You know what, for me you’re the one who turns out to be awkward today!” You rolled your eyes.

“No I’m not.”

“Yes you are!”

- Another Silent -

“Do you like Sungjae?” Minhyuk suddenly asked the question to you.

You quickly turned to him. “What?”

“Well since he already confessed to you. So what’s you answer?” He looked directly into your eyes.

“Yes he did confess to me but..” You think for a while, “WAIT! How do you know he confess to me? Did he told you?”

“Hmm.. No? I saw him confess to you last night in front of your house and….” He still looked at you.

“And what?” You bit your lip. Don’t tell me he saw Sungjae trying to kiss me last night!!

“And….” He moves closer to you.

“What are doing?” You said in a lower tone at the same you also moving backward as he moves closer to you. You stopped when your back run into a wall. He didn’t show any sign to stop from what he’s been doing.

You swallow hard. He looked deeply in your eyes and your lips alternately.  He keeps on leaning forward to you. Making you breathe uneven. You can feel the butterflies start to fill in your stomach. You blinked you eyes few times when he just an inch away from you. Not an inch anymore it less than that!! As soon as you realize his nose already on yours. You quickly shut your eyes closed. He smiled when he saw your reaction and as he ready to press his lips on yours when suddenly..

Click!

You quickly opened your eyes when you hear someone is about to enter the room. You looked at Minhyuk in front of you before you placed your hand on his chest and shoved him away.

“Mi Cah!!!” She entered the room. Both of you turned to her. “Mmm.. am I disturbing you guys?” She asked when she senses the awkward atmosphere between you and Minhyuk.

“NO!” You and Minhyuk said in unison before turning away try to hide the embarrassment.

But Hyuna didn’t buy that. “Ehem, well..” She cleared . “Oppa, can I borrow Mi Cah for a while?”

“Sure.”

Hyuna quickly grab your hand and pulled you outside.

“Mi Cah! Is there something going on with you and Minhyuk Oppa?” Hyuna said as she smiled playfully at you.

“No.” You denied and tried to avoid the eyes contact with her.

“Yah! You already turning red and yet still want to denied it?” She half screamed at you. Well she got the point you still can feel you face is still hot because of the scene.   

“No! There’s nothing between me and him. Not now or ever!!” You said turning away.

“It doesn’t seem like that to me!” Hyuna protested.

“Unnie, what do you want?” You tried to change the subject.

Hyuna pouted at you. “I heard you hurt your ankle.”

“Yes but no need to worry. It will recover soon.” You said reassured her.

Hyuna think of something. “Yah, tomorrow is your day off isn’t it? Do you have any plan?” Hyuna asked.

“No plan.” You answered her.

“Good. Let’s hang out tomorrow!!” She jumped in excited.

“Okay..” You just agreed to her since you got nothing to do tomorrow.

“Arasso! I’ll text to you later. Now get inside, Minhyuk Oppa must be waiting for you.” She winked at you. “And remember don’t do anything reckless!! Arasso!!”

“I’m not!!”

She chuckled when she saw you got embarrass. “Bye..” She waved you goodbye.

Aigoo this unnie.. You turn back facing the door. You take a deep breath and twist the doorknob. You can see minhyuk is busy with something but you just sit quietly behind him and continue looked at the papers on the table.

“I think I go with this song.”

“Okay.”

- AWKWARDNESS OVERLOAD!! -

And that’s how the day end!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Still guessing who is Mister S?? :) Hehehe

Please comments and subscribe XD

~LOTS OF LOVE~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 Arrogant pose?? XD