Chapter 29

Loving You

 

“Morning unnie..” You said as you entered the kitchen.

Jin Ae looked up at you. “Ah, morning Mi Cha-ah..”

“Unnie, what are you doing?” You asked her when you saw her busy doing something. “Hmmm.. what’s this smell?” You sniffed at the smell spread out from the oven. “Nyum nyum!!” Your stomach started to growl.

“I make….” She took out something from the oven and placed it on the counter. “Tada…. Presenting, tuna bun made by pastry chef, Park Jin Ae..”

“Ah, tuna bun!!!” You shouted in excited. “Aigoo, look yummy!!” You your lips.

“Of course! Look who made it!” Jin Ae chinned up at you.

Plak!

“Aww!!” You rubbed your hand which has been smacked by Jin Ae.

“It just comes out from the oven! Do you want to burn your finger??” Jin Ae warned as your hand try to reach the bun on the counter.

You pouted at her. “Arasso! Arasso!”

“How’s your knee? Is it still hurt?” She asked being concerned.

You looked down to your knee and slowly rubbed it. “Hmm..it’s doesn’t feel that hurt anymore..but last night yeah, it’s freaking hurt!”

Jin Ae smirked with a hidden meaning as she transfered the bun into the plate. “Yeah, since you got the most powerful medicine last night…” She slowly muttered.

“Mwo??” You asked her. “Can you speak more louder because I can’t hear you.”

“It’s nothing…” She continued smiling from ear to ear.

That unnie!! What is she think about!! So suspicious!!

“Here! Let’s eat!!” She said as she put the plate in front of you and seated next to you.

You take one and bite it. You slowly munched the bun and..“AHHHHH!!!” You suddenly screamed making Jin Ae shrugged in shock.

“WAEYO??”

“It’s so delicious!! Yummy!!” You complimented her bun.

“Aigoo this baby!!” She slightly poked your head. “I thought you choke your bun or something!! Aishh..”

“Hehehehe!” You smiled widely at her and continue eating the bun.

She shifted her gaze at the folded tabloid on the table. “Let’s see what we got in here..” She unfolded the tabloid.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“HYUNG!!!!!!!!!”

Sungjae ran to their room searching for Minhyuk.

“Hyung!! Why are you still sleeping, wake up!! Palli!!” He slapped Minhyuk’s arm.

He shoved Sungjae’s hands away. “Go away!! I want to sleep!!” He pulled the blanket and covered his head up.

“Aigoo hyung!! You have to look at this!!” He showed his Ipad at him.

“Go away! I’ll look at it later!!”

“NO!! You have to look at it now!!”

He got annoyed and wake up staring at him. “AISHH!! SUNGJAE-AH!! G..” He was about to throw a bomb at Sungjae when Sungjae quickly put the Ipad in front of his face making him read the news on the screen.

Minhyuk eyes widened when he read the news. He quickly grabbed the Ipad fom Sungjae’s hand. “What the he..”

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!!” She suddenly burst out when she read the headline on the front page.

You choked and in a mess when you heard she shouted. “Ahak-ahak-unnie!!! are- you-try-to-kill-me!!!” You said between the choke and quickly grabbed the glass in fornt of you and drinked the water.

“I just can’t belive this!!” She continued.

“What does it say until you got shocked like that!!” You pulled the tabloid to you and read the headline and the picture.

 

Hot news: BTOB Minhyuk and T-ara Areum got spotted in front of a hotel last night

 

You bit your lower lips as you looked at the picture. “Ahh.. well that’s not a shocking news isn’t it?” You pushed the tabloid back to Jin Ae and tried to act cool.

Jin Ae turned and looked at you. “Not a shocking news? What do you mean?”

You continued eating the bun. “Well, I think those two really have something going on between them. Beside, Areum really like him or else she won’t..” You stopped and looked at Jin Ae.

“Won’t what??”

“Nothing…”

“Yah!! There must be something!! I demand you to tell me now!!” She demanded an answered from you.

“There’s nothing unnie!!”

“Mi Cha….” She shook you hand.

“Aishh… it’s nothing..” You pretended. Of course you don’t want her to know about what she has done to you and those threats. Knowing Jin Ae behavior, telling her all those mishap wasn’t a good idea!!.

~You make me go insane, you give me so much pain, I won’t be back again~

“Unnie, I need to pick up the call.” You said and quickly make your way to your room. You were so lucky the phone rang at right time so you can escape Jin Ae for a while, a while which mean a time to made up an answer for her question!

“SHIM MI CHA!! Aigoo that girl..”

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

You quickly grabbed your phone on the table next to your bed and answered it without looking at the caller ID.

“Yoboseyo..”

“Yoboseyo..”

Ah, it’s him..

“What are doing? Are you feeling much better today?” He asked you.

“Just grab some bun for breakfast. I feel much better today..” You answered him.

 

-      Silent –

 

“Ermm.. Mianhe for unable to attend the training..” You break the silent.

“It’s okay. It’s not your false and for your information, we’ll be leaving for Indonesia tomorrow for 2 days. So I guess you can have a good rest in these 2 days then when I came back, we’ll be focusing back on the training.” He explained.

“Ahh.. arasso..” You answered him short since you totally blank out at the moment. He already told me what he wants to tell. Now can’t you just hang up because it’s freaking weird right now!!

 

-      Another silent –

 

“If that’s all, I’ll…”

“Mi Cha! …....”

“Wae-waeyo?” You gulped as you waited for him to speak.

“Do-do you read the news?” He asked stuttered.

“What news?” You pretended didn’t know about the news you read just now.

She didn’t know about the news? “Mmm.. About me and Areum..”

“You and Areum? Waeyo?”

“About me and Areum on the news..”

“About what?”

“YOU REALLY DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT IT OR YOU JUST PRETEND NOT TO KNOW IT!!” His voice slightly turned to anger tone.

“YAH! WATCH YOUR TONE WILL YOU! YOU THE ONE WHO ASK ME THEN YOU THE ONE WHO GET ANGRY!! THIS TARAMJI!!!” You throw the anger back at him.

“How come you didn’t know about it! It’s already spreading like crazily out there and you answer me, you didn’t know about it! So you tell me how I should react about it!!” He said frustrated. The girl I love being such an ignorant! And yes! I get grumpy about that!! Tell me who don’t!!

“Even if I know about it, it didn’t relate with me at all! You and her at the hotel?? So what?? Why do I have to care about it!!” You blowed your bang, let out your anger.

“SO YOU DID KNOW ABOUT IT HUH?”

“YES!!”

 

-      Third silent -

 

You let out a sigh. “I’m done! I’m going to hang up now!”

“Mi Cha wait!!” He said at the end of the call.

“What? If you call me just to throw your anger at me, please save it for someone else. I don’t ask for it.” You told him.

“Mi Cha please! It’s not like that.. I just- I just feel bad.. I already told you my feeling last night and today that news appear from nowhere and I don’t want you to think that I’m not serious about what I have told you..” He told you the truth.

“So?”

“I want you to know that Areum and me, we’re nothing. SERIOUSLY nothing! She called me on my home last night asking some favor from me and we met up at the restaurant. After we’re finished, she decided to send me home. She parked her car around the hotel area and I don’t know when did they took that picture!” He explained.

“You don’t have to explain this to me..”

“NO! I have to!! I don’t want you to misunderstood me!!” He said determined. “Mi Cha, I’m sorry if I raise up my voice at you..Forgive me.. Jaebal??”

You went for another silent.

“Jaeballl……” He said with his soft voice.

Damn! That voice is so… “Arasso.. You are forgiven..” You answered him after thinking for a while.

“Gomawo!!” He shouted happily.

“Pabo Minhyuk!! What are you so happy about?!!”

“Of course I’m happy! The person that I love forgives me!!”

Somehow your lips draw a smile. Aishh, Mi Cha what are you doing!!

“Mi Cha..” He called you.

“Mwo?”

“I think I can see you smile..” He giggled.

“No-no I’m not!!” You denied. Huh this Taramji!! How did he know that!!

“Hmm.. Now you might be thinking how do I know your smiling just now, right?” He continued make you wonder about his guessed.

“Yah! What are you? Mind reader, stalker or do you put CCTV in my room??” You eyes are scanning the whole room.

“Well if I put CCTV on your room, I might see something more than a smile, don’t I??” He smirked playfully when he said that.

“YAH!! YOU ERT TARAMJI!!!” You crossed the other hand at your chest.

“Hahahaha.. Well one day you’re going to be madly fall in love with this ert taramji!!” He teased you.

“YAH!!”

“Just wait and see..” He reassured, confidently. “I’m going to hang up now. Just take a good care of yourself, arasso!!”

“Arasso..”

“Saranghae..”

You stunned at his word. How do I reply this!! Aigooo!!

“Mi Cha…”

“Mwo?”

“You’re not going to reply me?”

“NO!! And BYE!!”

You quickly hang up the called before he continued teasing you with something else. That taramji really something eh.. He even bothers how I would think after reading the news and called me just to explain about it. You put your hand at your chest, feeling your hearbeat. You can feel your heart still pounding faster even you have ended the call. Lee Minhyuk, what you have done to me.. I already told you I already have the person that I love but yet you still…Aishhh..

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“Mi Cha..” Minhyuk is just about to say something more when you cut the line. “Aigoo that girl..” He slapped the back of his head smiling like an idiot.

“Minhyuk?” Someone called him.

He shifted his gaze to the person. “Ah, hyung..”

He stepped in the room and patted his shoulder. “Minhyuk we need to talk about the news this morning.”

Minhyuk just nodded and listened to what Yonghyun wanted to say to him. “I already talked with Mr.Hong and he said he’s going to take care of that problem and he want you to focus on the Indonesia showcase.”

Minhyuk tapped his chin. “How he’s going to handle that. Hyung, you know right, it’s not the first time such news got published. Before, we also rumored to be in a relationship and look at what he did, he didn’t deny it but luckily the other side disapproved that news.” Minhyuk said with a bit frustration on his face.

“Minhyuk-ah, just take it as a BTOB publicity can’t you? Thing like this is normal in this industry. Beside we got nothing to lose.. People will know more about BTOB and of course Areum too since she is also a new member of T-ara and soon or later, they will forget about this news.” He convinced Minhyuk.

“Arasso! Hope it didn’t turn out to be a disaster later on..” He sighed.

“Nah, I don’t think so.. Just chill okay! Let them do their job. Now, get ready. We will go to the Cube in 10 minutes.”

“Okay...”

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Jiyeon ran to get Areum after reading the news on her phone. “Areum!! Have you read the news today?” Jiyeon said as she tried to catch a breath.

“About me and Minhyuk Oppa?” She asked while picking up the dress she want to wear for this evening event.

“So you have read it huh?”

“Nope!” She answered.

Jiyeon scratched his non-itchy head. “So how do you know about it?” She asked her, puzzled.

He put down the clothes and looked at Jiyeon. “Of course I know since I’m the one who plan this.” She winked at her.

Jiyeon gawked when she heard the confession.

“What!! You plan this thing??” Eunjung suddenly interrupted as she heard her dongsaeng confession while walking passed through her room.

Areum nodded and walked to Eunjung. “I purposely call him last night and set this trap. So how was it?” She clapped her hand excitedly.

“It’s daebak!!!” Eunjung and Jiyeon said in unison.

“I know right. Now everyone will know that Minhyuk Oppa is mine and no one can take him away from me, especially that minx!” She gritted her teeth when she remembered you ‘flirting’ with her man.

Eunjung stared out to the space while her hands around her waist, thinked of something. “But Areum-ah, don’t you think this will be a problem to us especially when our manager Oppa knows about this and I bet he already on his way here for sure!”

“I don’t care, as long as I can make him mine! And I know our fans will support us no matter what!!” She smirked.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!! I think it's been a while since my last update!! Thanks for your patient to wait for my update!! :D

Well, hope you enjoy this update!!

As usual, please comments and subscribes XD

~Lot's of Love~

 

SPAMMING TIME!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Yook Sungsook vs Yook Sungjae

Pretty as a girl and Handsome as a boy!! *cries*

 

 

 

 

When i saw this i was like, "Hyunsik really likes her/him!!!"