Chapter 15

Loving You

Cube Family Party

As you walk to the hall you can see people are staring at you. Each time you passed them, they look strangely at you and leaving you with uncomfortable feeling with those staring things. This is so not me!! Aigoo Mi Cah, why did you let Hyuna did this to you? This is seriously a bad idea!!

“Hi Hyuna!!” Someone shout at Hyuna.

“Hi, unnie!!” She waves her back then turn to you. “Mi Cah-ah, why don’t you wait at me inside the hall? I’ll be back in a minute. Is that okay with you?”

Of course it’s not okay with me!! Aigooo.. I didn’t know anyone here!! “Okay unnie!!” You answered her. After that she gives you the pass to get inside the hall. Here we go!!

You show the pass which Hyuna gives to you to the guard and he let you in. You take a look inside the hall. So many people and the ambience are great! You can see that big chandelier, the stage and how they decorated the hall. It’s perfect! You decided to wait for Hyuna at a corner of the room.

Your left hand holds the other hand and you standing there, lowering your head. It’s is so inconvenience. Sometimes you take a glare at the crowd. None of them seem to be known to you. Gosh!! Awkwardness overload!! Can I just run away from here? Jaebal!!!

“Hyung, how do I look like?” Sungjae asked Eunkwang as they enter the hall.

“You look handsome Sungjae! And can you please stop asking that question!!” Eunkwang turn his head away and his eyes are scanning the whole hall.

“Hmm..Doesn’t that girl look familiar to you?” Eunkwang nudges Sungjae arm before he realize Sungjae already gone. Minhyuk also turn his head looking at the girl which is Eunkwang pointed at. Minhyuk narrowed his eyes and take a good look at the girl. She is…

Where is unnie? Feel like I’m waiting for her for thousand years already!! You pouted your mouth when suddenly someone stops in front of you. You look up and he almost knocks his head with you. Shock of sudden action you almost tripped down then he quickly hold your arms. You look at him and both of you make an eyes contact. You quickly snapped out of it when you realize how close you are and look away shyly. He just giggled when he see you.

“Are you okay?” He asked you. He still holds your arms. You can feel his warm hand touching your arms.

“I’m okay!” You said as you try to stand straight.

“I didn’t expect to meet you here!” He said excitedly.

“Well, I didn’t expect to come here either!” You answered make him laughed.

“So you’re alone?” He asked you.

“No. Can’t you see the person beside me?” You tilt your head to the right. He scratches his head.

“Hmm..There’s no one beside you!” He whispered to you.

“Are you sure? If you can’t see the person, you’ll be short-lived!!” you whispered back to him.

“Jinjja?” He gulped. “Hahaha.. of course I see that person..” he tried to cover back. You chuckled when you see him.

“I’m just kidding!! I’m not alone!! I’m with my unnie. It’s just she’s meeting with her friend and she asked me to come in first.” You smiled at him.

“Arghh.. You scared me for a moment!!” He rubbed his neck.

“Mianhe.” You replied and smiled at him. Then someone come and tapped his shoulder.

“Yah Yook Sungjae! Stop flirting with…” The person didn’t finish his word as he look at you.

“Mi Cah?? Is that you??” He asked you after study you for a while.

“Yeah it’s me.” You answered him. You look at him when suddenly your eyes catch a glance of the person who is walking towards you behind him. He came closer and standing behind Eunkwang. You can feel he is staring at you from head to toe, making you feel uncomfortable. Great! There are seven guys standing in front of me and it’s AWKWARD!!!

“So you’re Mi Cah? The girl that Sungjae…” Ilhoon suddenly talked. He didn’t finish his word because Sungjae smack his arm. “Ouch!!” he shouted to him. “Ilhoon imnida.” He introduced himself. You also noticed Hyunsik and Peniel standing between Ilhoon and Eunkwang.

“Changsub imnida!!” Changsub abruptly appear from nowhere and introduced himself to you. You smiled at him. You don’t know where to look each time you exchanged glare with the person behind Eunkwang. Aishh.. Don’t you have anything else to do?? STOP STARING!!!

“Did someone say you look pretty tonight?” Sungjae complimented you.

“You just did.” You answered him. He make you blushed.

“Euww.. So cheesy!!” Hyunsik outburst making all of you laughed.

“Mi Cah?” Hyuna called you. You look at her as she walks to you. “Annyeong oppa!!” She greets them when she noticed them with you. They did chat for a while before the manager call them to go to the other side of the hall.

“Bye. See you later!!” Sungjae said as he waves his hands to you.

“So cute!!” you mumbled softly. You turn away when you realize Hyuna noticed your mumbling. The party starts after that with the performances of Cube’s artist and also the artist from other company which is invited by them.

“A next performance is from T-ara. They will be singing their latest song, y Love!!” The MC’s announced.

You look at their performance. They’re pretty!! Wait!! Isn’t that Areum?? You look at the blonde girl closely. At that time you see she’s eyeing someone from the crowd and its turn out to be that Taramji. Yeah, it’s definitely her!! So she’s one of the T-ara members.

After all the performances finished, you stand up. Arghh.. My so numb!! The result from sitting too much!! Something blinking in one of the corner of the hall catches your attention. You slowly walk to it. It is a glass box with something in it. A bracelet?? It’s cute!!

“It’s cute. Isn’t it?” Hyuna asked you.

“Very cute and look like an exclusive item to me.” You tell her your opinion.

“Yes it is an exclusive item.” Hyuna said. You look at her puzzled. “Can you get this bracelet for me?” She continued as you in the other hand still clueless.

“How can I get this for you??” You asked her.

“By entering the Singing Competition tonight!” She said to you.

“Singing Competition???” You asked her.

“Yes. This bracelet is the exclusive prize for the winner of the competition!!” she explained to you.

“Unnie, you can just tell me you want it and I will buy one for you!!” You said to her.

“No you can’t Mi Cah! It is an exclusive item, specially designed for this event tonight!!” Hyuna touch the glass box admiring the bracelet.

“So there’s nothing we can do about it then.” You sighed. You always get the thing which is wanted by Hyuna because she is the closest cousin you had, and a lovely one!! But not this time!!

“Actually you can..” She turned to you and smiled innocently.

“Why do I feel bad about this??” You narrowed you eyes at Hyuna.

“I put your name on the list!!” She said it faster.

“Our next contestant for the Singing Contest tonight is…..” The MC shouted.

“MWO!!!” You shouted at her making people near you turn their head to you.

“SHIM MI CAH!!!!” The MC called out your name for the Singing Contest. GREAT UNNIE!!! You look at Hyuna and try to run away from the hall. She quickly wrapped her arm around your waist so you can’t escape.

“Aigoo unnie let me go!!!” You said to her as you try to loosen the wrapped.

“Mi Cah-ah!! Just for this time!! I want that bracelet so badly!!! Please get it for me!!” She said don’t want to lose to you.

“How could you secretly put my name on the list!!? You’re not that lovely anymore!! You know that!!” You shouted at her.

“Is Shim Mi Cah is here??” The MC asked the crowds since you’re not appearing on the stage.

“YES!!!!!” Hyuna shouted.

“AIGOO!! LET ME GO!!! CAN’T YOU SEE, EVERYONE IS LOOKING AT US NOW!!” You shouted at her.

“PROMISE ME YOU WILL GET THAT BRACELET FOR ME!! Hyuna showed her stubbornness.

“OKAY!! I’LL TRY!! NOW LET ME GO!!” You have to give up since people keep on staring at both of you.

You let out a big sigh as you weakly walk to the stage. “I can’t believe this is happening to me!! This is so not cool!! This is the reason why she wants me to sing for her that night!! SO SNEAKY!!” You mumbled alone. You almost tripped yourself when you step up on the stairs to the stage.

“Ah yeppuda!!” The MC complimented you.

You awkwardly smile to the MC before turn to the crowd. This feeling!! I hate it so much!!

“MI CAH!! FIGHTING!!!” Hyuna shouted supporting you under the stage. You shoot a dagger to her eyes. Great!! I’ll get to you after this!!We have something to settle down!!

“So, you’re going to sing which song?” The MC asked you.

“Hmm.. I’m going to sing…..” You can’t think of any song in that moment. You keep on looking at the crowd and gulped. Then you see Hyuna mimicked something to you. You tried to catch what she is trying to say.

“Areumdaun bamiya (Beautiful Night)??” You said as you read her lip.

“Ahh.. Areumdaun bamiya by BEAST!!” You quickly turned to the MC try to denied it but it’s too late. I’m going to be finished!! It’s really a bad choice of the song since the real singer is also in the hall and they will hear you sing their song. Plus you don’t know the lyric that well!!

“Do you need any instrument?” The MC asked you.

You take a look at the back. Piano, guitar, drum.. “Can you give me a guitar?” You asked him politely.

“Sure!” The MC takes the guitar and gives it to you. You hold the guitar and seat on the chair in the center of the stage. You closed you eyes and hardly try to calm yourself down before you sing. You take another look at the crowd and see Minhyuk is folding his arm waiting for you to sing. Not to forget, you also see Sungjae jumping excitedly and cheering at you. You smile to him and start to play the guitar and sing.


Byeori binnaneun areumdaun bamiyaiya
I bami yeongwonhagil nae soneul jababwa
Pureun talbichi areumdaun bamiyaiya
Nawa jeo haneureul keoreobwa~

I'm Yours~ Neomani! 
Nareul seollege hae I'm Outta Control
I'm Yours~ Nobody! 
Amudo neol daeshinhal su eobseo
Nal michige hae

Left keurigo Right 
Neon nareul heundeureo Disco Night
Araewiro nal apdwiro 
Nae maeumeul dwijibeo Inside Out (!! I FORGOT THE NEXT LYRIC!!)

You make me crazy crazy

You make me crazy crazy

Oneul I bami da kagi jeone 
Let's Love. All. Night.

Ajik nan sarangeul jal molla 
Neoreul cheoeum bon sunkan
Kanghage millyeooneun 
Padoreul neukkyeosseo
Nae maeum sok hankuseokkkajido kipi jeoksyeo 
Oh Oh Ooh Oh! Boy~

Byeori binnaneun areumdaun bamiyaiya
I bami yeongwonhagil nae soneul jababwa
Pureun talbichi areumdaun bamiyaiya
Nawa jeo haneureul keoreobwa~

I'm Yours~ Neomani! 
Nareul seollege hae I'm Outta Control
I'm Yours~ Nobody! 
Amudo neol daeshinhal su eobseo
Nal michige hae

 

(a/n: Imagine you sing like this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psIQd87UWCw )

 

"That voice seem familiar.. It's her!! The voice I listen from that night is her voice!!" Minhyuk said to himself while his eyes keep on watching your performances.

After finished sing the song, you stand up and bow to the crowd. You can hear them cheering at you. You smiled to them and give the guitar to the MC. Then you quickly walk down to Hyuna and pinched her arm. A HARD ONE!!

Someone sitting at the mini bar also can't keep his eyes of you. His eyes follow you from the moment you step up on the stage until you walk down from it. She has a complete package!! The look and the voice!! He smirked then take a sip of his drink.

 

Since it's too long so I decided to make it into 2 Chapter!!

Double update!! XD

Comments and subscribe are most welcomed!

Thanks for reading guys!! 

~Lot's of Love~

Just sharing with you guys!! 

I'm in the middle of writing my fanfic when I see this!!

Aigoo!! You drive me crazy!!! X_X

Also this one, Penjae moment!! XD