Chapter 14

Loving You

 

3 Days Later..

You open your refrigerator scanning all the food in it. Hmm.. Well what we got in here! Your eyes stick at a pack of french fries.  

“French fries huh?” You your lip. You take it out and get ready to fry it. You put the pan on the stove and put in the oil. Wait for a while then put the fries in. Yum Yum..

While waiting for the fries to cook, you sit on the chair at the counter, put on your earphone and listen to the song in your phone. You start to sing along with the song.

Ne nunul bolte tok gachi maralte

Neol jeongmal anajugo shipeoso

I manamyon ote ni namjaron ote

Tane dul boda noreul akyo julkoya

Neowa hamkke hal kkoya

Onjena no hana man bole

Sunday Monday to Sunday bogo tto bogoshipo

Monday Sunday to Monday jakku tto bogoshipo

(BTOB – Monday to Sunday)

Knock! Knock!

You unplugged your earphone. Silent. I thought I hear some knocked at the door. Hmm.. You shrugged your shoulder and put back the earphone.

Knock! Knock!

I think I heard it again. This time you slowly walk to the door and wait for another knocked.

Knock. Knock.

Slowly you open the door and see who’s behind the door.

“Mi Cah!!!” the person suddenly shout make you jump in shocked.

“Ah, unnie!! You shocked me!! Do you want me to die because of heart attacked?” You rub your chest try to calm down. Hyuna takes off her shoes and went inside sit on the couch.

“I think I hear someone sing BTOB song.” Hyuna said. “But I didn’t see Jin Ae here.” She continued as she look around.

“Jin Ae unnie still working at this time.” You answered her.

“So it must be you then!!” She moves closer to you. “Since when do you like to listen to their song? And you even sing it!”

“Since Jin Ae unnie secretly put the song inside my phone. Because it’s already in there so it’s nothing wrong for me to listen to it! Don’t I?” You explained to her.

Hyuna raised her brow. “Jinjja? Not because you have some interest in one of the member?”

“Are you tried to start picking a fight with me?” You asked her back. She just laughed at you.

Hyuna's face change when she smell something. “What’s smell is that?” Hyuna suddenly asked you.

“What smell?” You sniffed try to get the smell.

“Smell like something burning??” Hyuna added.

“Something’s burning??” You thinked for a while before... “OMO!! MY FRIES!!!!!!” You quickly run to the kitchen and turn off the stove. You take a look at those fries. It’s all black a.k.a burnt!! You sighed. Hyuna walk to you and see what you got inside the pan.

“You’re eating this??” She asked you.

“I feel like eating something that’s why I fried it but now…hmm” You look at those fries not looking at Hyuna.

“Is it your lunch??” Hyuna worriedly asked you.

“No. I already had my lunch earlier.” You answered her.

Hyuna mouth made an ‘O’ shape. “Good. Now get dressed. We’re going somewhere.” Hyuna pushed you to your room.

“Where are we going?” You asked her when she pushed you.

“It’s a secret!! I’ll tell Jin Ae you’re with me tonight!!” She screams as you closed the door.

After you’re done both of you went down and walk to a van. It’s her company van. Where is she taking me to?

“Waeyo?” Hyuna asked you when she sees you puzzled.

“Sitting in this van, cover with those black mirrors makes it seem like you’re kidnapping me or something.” You said to her.

Hyuna laughed at you. “Yeah. Just assume that I’m kidnapped you for today!”

“Seem like it!!” You rolled your eyes.

You have no idea where Hyuna will bring you to. After 15 minutes, the van stopped.

“We have arrived!!” Hyuna shouted.

You quickly walk out the van and see you’re standing in front of a salon. A salon???

“Palli!! Let’s get inside!!” Hyuna grab your hand and pull you inside.

“Why are we here?” You asked her.

“We’re going to get our hair and makeup done here!!” Hyuna asked you while push you to one of the seat. She sits next to you.

“Wait!! Get hair and makeup done?? Why do we need those things to be done??” You asked her clueless.

“Because we’re going to Cube Family Party!!” Someone beside you suddenly interrupted. You turn to her and she is Jihyun.

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo.” You slightly bow to her.

“Annyeonghaseyo Mi Cah.” She smiled at you.

“So can you tell me more about this party?” You asked them.

“This is more like a post party after the concert few days ago. All artist under Cube will be there and also some people from the top management from the company.” Jihyun explained to you.

“So, sound more like a private party to me.” You said to them.

“Aniyo. We can bring others to the party. In your case Hyuna decided to bring you with her.” Jihyun added.

“Ohh..” You mouth made an ‘O’ shaped.

“Hi ladys.. How you wanna do your hair?” The stylist asked you and Hyuna. Since you didn’t know much about this kind of thing you let Hyuna decide it for you. You can see Hyuna explain to the stylist how she wants you to look like. Hmm.. This kind of thing really didn’t suit me at all!!

“So you’re Hyuna’s cousin?” The stylist asked you.

“Yes. Mi Cah imnida” You introduce yourself to him.

“So Mi Cah, let’s get started!!!” He said as he turn your face to the left nad right. You can see he tapped his chin few times thinking which style suit you the best.

“What are you going to do?” You asked him worriedly.

“Well I don’t think your face needs so much touch up. You’re pretty natural. With that skin of yours I think I know what to do.” He smiled to himself. He started working on your face. Aigoo… hopefully my face didn’t turn out to be someone else. You scrunched your face every time he touches it. He put eyeshadow and eyeliner to your eyes and coat your eyelashes with mascara. To finish the makeup, he put light color of pink lip gloss and pink blusher.

“We’re done for your make up. Now I’m going to do your hair.” He said to you.

Oh no!! Early 5 minutes you still can hold it. Then your eyes started to get heavy. The stylist keeps on pulling your hair and styled it. This is so not good!!

“I’M DONE!!” He shouted and his voice waked you up from sleep. You stretch your arms and turn to Hyuna but she’s not there. Where is unnie go? You turn to the mirror in front of you, and then you turn away before you turn back to the mirror. Who are you?? You move closer to the mirror and study your reflection. Is that me?? WOW!! I look really different with this wavy hair and this make up.

“Mi Cah, are you…..” Hyuna didn’t finish her word when she sees you. “Wow, YEPPUDA!!!!!” She shouted making all the customer in the salon turn to you. Great unnie!! She moves closer to you and handed you a bag. “Go and change your clothes into this one. It’s a peach dress with a high heel. Hmm.. am I really going to wear this? You look at the dress and bit your lip.

You take a peek from inside the changing room.

“Yah!! Come out quickly!! I want to see it!!” Hyuna shouted at you. You didn’t make a move making Hyuna go and pull your hand out from the room. make an ‘O’ shaped when you standing in front of her. “You’re so stunning!!!!”

You awkwardly smile to her. “Thanks unnie.”