Chapter 25

Loving You

 

“Shin Donggeun? I thought your name is Peniel?” You asked him confused.

“Shin Donggeun is my real name and Peniel is my stage name.” He explained.

Your mouth made an ‘o’ shape. “Ah.. So, should I call you Donggeun Oppa or Peniel Oppa?” You tapped your chin.

“Just call any name that you think it’s comfortable for you to call. I’m okay with both names.” He shrugged.

“Hmmm.. Since I already call you Peniel Oppa, so I want to stick with it.” You told him your decision.

“Arasso.” He nodded in agreement.

“So Peniel Oppa, a.k.a Mister S why are you stalking me?” You asked him curious.

He took a deep breath and look at you. “Actually it’s not my intention to stalk you or spy on you. But when I saw you struggling with yourself and feeling down during your practice, it is remind me of myself during my trainee days. It was so hard for me to catch up with the rest since I’m from Chicago and my Korean language is not that good. I know it is important to have someone who can comfort you during that hard time and I was lucky to have BTOB members with me especially Sungjae and Minhyuk hyung. So with that thought I turned out to be Mister S just to make you feel better. I know that maybe I’m not that good at comforting you but at least you know you have someone who you can rely on.” He make a long explaination to you.

You step closer to him. “Actually you did a great job Oppa. Gomawo.”

His lips draw a smile to you. “So am I forgiven?”

“No! You’re not!” You said with a straight face.

“Waeyo??”

“Because you owe me something.”

He looked at you with a curious face. “What did I owe you?”

“You already forgot don’t you? You sneakily ate my chocolate when you visit me the other day. Not one or two but more than half of my chocolate already gone when I opened it after that!!” You folded you arm pouted at him when you recalled that memory.

He chuckled when he saw you get grumpy over small thing like that. “You really remember it well don’t you?”

You put your hand down at looked at him. “Of course! That’s my present given by Mister S. You shouldn’t eat it Peniel Oppa!!”

“But it’s me who give it to you.” He retorted.

“So that’s why it’s a wrong doing. You can’t take back what you have given to me! That’s not fair! Cheating!” You frowned.

He narrowed his eyes at you. “So how do you want me to make it up to you then?”

“Hmm.. Let’s say, you have to treat me for something!” You clasped your fingers.

He thinks of something for a while. “How about if I buy you an ice cream?” He suggested.

You widen your eyes when you hear that word. “Ice cream!!!” You jumped in excited. “Oppa, you really know how to cheer me up don’t you!”

He raised his brow. “Thanks to Mister S. He knows you very well!!” Both of you laughed.

You moved closer to him and linked your arm with his. “YES! He know me too well!! Now, should we go?”

He smiled at you. “Ka ja!!”

Then both of you make your way to your favorite café and eat lots of ice cream. You realize that Peniel also loves to eat sweet food just like you and that’s what makes you comfortable to be around him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You really enjoy Peniel presence around you since he got busted the other days. Your relationship with him grow so fast maybe because both of you  share the same similiarities and you feel close with him, not a lover close but more like a sibling close. The rest might get wonder what happened to both of you especially your lovely trainer, Minhyuk and Sungjae but you just keep your mouth close.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

You quickly grab your phone and read the message.

Go to this address. I’ll wait for you here and be SHARP!!

~Taramji~

“Go to this address?? You must be kidding me!! I even get lost while using a GPS and now you give me an address? And be sharp? Oh great!!” You muttered when you read his message. Then you quickly go to change your clothes and go to the address.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Someone open the door and it happened to be Minhyuk and he tapped his watch. “You’re late!”

“You should be thankful because even I’m late, I still got here!” You said as you make your way inside the house.

“Waeyo? Don’t tell me got lost because it’s not that hard to find this house.” He said as he followed you from behind.

“You know I’m already bad in geography and yet you give me an address to find.” You nagged at him.

“You can take a taxi to come here.” He said as he doesn’t want to lose.

You turned to him and give him a look. “It’s in the middle of the month. I need to use my money wisely if I want it to make sure it enough until the end of the month!”

“Okay fine! I won’t do it again but since you already know this place so it won’t be a problem anymore.” He said as he moved to the living room.

You take a look around the house. “Where’s the other?” You asked when you didn’t see the other member in the house.

“They got schedule and the other trainer also pick other place for practice since Beast going to practice for their concert today and I don’t want us to disturb them. That’s why I ask you to come here to our dorm.” He explained.

“Ahh.. that’s why..”

“Come here. We’re going to start practicing now..” He patted you to sit next to him.

As usual, he gave you the music sheet and you have to choose the song. After that you will sing the selected song and he will correct your mistake throughout the song. After few hours both of you stop the vocal lesson and start with dance lesson which is you hate the most. You looked at your watch as you sit down on the floor, resting after 2 hours of dance practice, 6.30 p.m.

“It’s already 6.30 p.m. Time really flies fast these days.” You mumbled.

Minhyuk is in the kitchen and he brought you a glass of water. “Here.”

You looked at him and take the glass. “Gomawo.” You thanked him.

“You want to have dinner here?” He suddenly asked you.

You choke when you hear his question. “You invite me for a dinner? Like seriously?”

He nodded. “Of course.”

“But there are only two of us. It won’t be that fun..” You put the glass on the floor.

“We can wait for the rest to come home first and you can call Jin Ae noona to join us if you want.” He suggested. Well it better be that way since the more people join the merrier it will be.

“Okay. I’ll text unnie. But do you want to cook or just buy the food from outside?” You asked him.

“Hmm.. What do you think?” He asked you back.

“I’m okay with both ways. But do you have the ingredients to cook?” Since it’s a boy dorm you don’t think they going to cook that frequent.

“I don’t think we have it in the fridge but if we want to cook we can go out and buy the ingredients.” He take a sip of his drink.

You think for a while. “Hmm.. why not, I tell Jin Ae unnie to buy the ingredients before she come here?”

He looked at you. “Is she going to be okay with it and plus what do we want to cook.”

“Not us but unnie. She’s good in making the spaghetti. How about that?” You smile at him mischievously.

“Spaghetti? Sound good to me..”

“Arasso! I’ll text her!” You quickly grab your phone and text her.

Not long after that, she arrived with her hand holding a plastic bag of the spagetti’s ingredients. You help her to bring the ingredient to the kitchen and minhyuk help by taking out all the utensil that will be used to make the spaghetti.

“We’re back!!!” Someone shouted from the front door.Three of you quickly turned to them.

They seem shocked to see you and Jin Ae there and to be specific at the kitchen. “Annyeong Mi Cha, annyeong noona!” Peniel greeted and following him Eunkwang, Hyunsik, Ilhoon, Changsub and Sungjae.

“Annyeong Oppa!” You greeted them.

“Annyeong my lovely dongsaeng!” Then she turned to Eunkwang and smile at him brightly. “Annyeong Oppa!”

“Annyeong Jin Ae-ah” Eunkwang shyly smile at her back. Unnie hit the jackpot!! Lucky her..

Just imagine 7 guys with 2 girls at the kitchen, it will be crowded and plus they’re not actually helping but just messing around. You can see Jin Ae put her effort and put on a serious face in making the spaghetti for the boys. Sungjae also help you out with the cutting and what the most important is, he treat you as usual despite having the last confession he made before.

“Oppa!! Give it back I want to cut it!” You shouted at Peniel who is suddenly grabbing the tomato from your hand.

“Get it if you can!!” He dare you while running to the center of the house.

“You’re going to regret this Oppa!!” You chased him around the house just to get the tomato back. He is so sneaky like a rat. I’m not going to get it if I continue chasing him like this. Suddenly you got a brilliant idea.

You pretend to be tired and bend down while both your hands at your knees. You breathe hard and that’s when he came closer to you.

“Tired huh?” He asked you.

“YES!” You answered him and jump on his back. You hand try to grab the tomato in his hand in the air. “Give it to me!!”

“Nooo!!” He swung you around.

You smacked his shoulder. “Oppa! Stop spinning me around! You make me feel dizzy!!”

“What are they doing?” Minhyuk and Sungjae said in unison. Both of them looked at each other when they realize they were asking the same question while looking at you and Peniel.

Jin Ae who is busy preparing the ingredients turned to you when she heard your voice. “Aishhh.. those two!!” Jin Ae walked to you and Peniel.

Plak!

“Aww!! Noona!” Peniel whined when Jin Ae smacked his head with ladle.

“Stop playing and give that tomato to me!” She grabbed the tomato from Peniel’s hand.

You laughed at Peniel who is rubbing his head. “Serve you right!!” You stuck your tongue out to him.

Plak!

“Aww!! Unnie, what’s that for?” You looked at her, pouted.

“Come and help me at the kitchen!” She pulled your hand and Peniel laughed back at you.

“You just have to ask me! No need to hit my head!!” You whined.

Is something going on between those two? They’ve been so close lately.. Someone is having a deep thought when he saw the scene in front of him. Somehow he isn’t happy with the situation and it has aroused his jelousy toward Peniel. Why am I feeling this way.. she and Peniel… He can’t take his eyes off you and keep on following you.

After that the process to cook the spaghetti went smoothly. Eunkwang and Minhyuk did help you and Jin Ae. While Sungjae and Peniel get busy with their soccer game and Hyunsik, Changsub and Ilhoon just playing around the kitchen and they also did help sometimes especially when the spaghetti is cooked.

“Mmm.. this is so delicious!!” Eunkwang praised Jin Ae’s spaghetti.

Hyunsik shook his head. “No, this is not delicious but tooooooo delicious!!” He said as he stabbed the spaghetti and shoved it into his mouth.

“If it’s that delicious, then you should eat more because we got a lot of spaghetti in the pot.” She told them.

“Don’t worry noona, we’re going to eat it all!!” Sungjae confirmed her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Erkkk!!” Peniel blurped. “I am so full!!!!!”

“Me toooo!!” Changsub said as he stretched out his feet.

“Now we’re finished eating, so who’s going to do the dishes?” Eunkwang asked but no one replied to him. Everyone looked at the other direction and ignored him. “Yah!”

“I suggested you to do the dishes!!” Minhyuk proposed Eunkwang to do it and earning a high five from the maknae.

“Waeyo?”

Changsub patted his shoulder. “Because you’re the leader, hyung!!”

“That’s not fair!” He retorted.

“Stop fighting!! I’ll do the dishes!!” You feel annoyed and offered yourself.

“NO!!” Eunkwang, Minhyuk, Sungjae and Peniel said in unison.

“How about, we play a game? The loser top 2 loser will have to clean up all the dishes! Agree?” Sungjae suddenly voiced out his idea.

You looked at him. “What game?”

He tapped his chin thinking what should all of you play. “What about I Love You game?”

“I Love You game?” You looked at him, puzzled.

“Agreed!!!” They shouted.

“But I think Jin Ae should be excluded from this game since she has cooked the spaghetti for us.” Eunkwang said and all of you agree with him.

Then all of you sit in a circle. You happened to sit between Eunkwang and Peniel. Beside Eunkwang are Changsub, Minhyuk, Hyunsik, Ilhoon, Sungjae and Peniel again. The rule is simple, you have to say the word, I love you to the person next to you in anyway but they can’t laughed because once they laughed they will be out from the game. You also can say I’m sorry if you didn’t want to receive his love and the person need to say it again either to the same person or the other person on the other side.

The first game started with Peniel saying I Love You to Sungjae. The trouble starts when it comes to Changsub turn. He is wearing the nerd spectacle and plus he swallowed his lips making a dorky face to the leader. The leader who can’t stand looking at his face burst out loud laughing at him even before he said the words. Following Eunkwang are Hyunsik and Peniel who also laughed at Changsub’s face. So they already have the winner to wash the dishes which is Eunkwang and Hyunsik. But the game seems to be pretty interesting and they’ve decided to continue playing with it.

Second round, Changsub is eliminated because he cracked himself, can’t stand with the face he made and laughed. The third round start with Minhyuk said the word to Ilhoon. But instead of saying the word, he moved closer to Ilhoon and caressed his cheek. Ilhoon who is known as the member who hate the skinship the most surrender when Minhyuk hand went down to his neck.

For the fourth round, it’s time for you to start said the word to Minhyuk. Eventhough it’s only the game, but seem like your heart didn’t parallel with your mind and it’s start to beat crazily when you’re about to say the word.

“I Love You..” You looked at him while bitting your lips while your stomach starts to flutter.

He quickly continued to Sungjae. Slowly his face moves closer to him and it are so close even they lips are going to touch.

When it just an inch away to touch, Sungjae burst out laughing. “Ahh.. Hyung!! It’s cheating!!!” He said not satisfied with they way he lost.

Now is the final round between you and Minhyuk. All the members are waiting for this final round. This time also, you will start first.

“I Love You..” You started.

“Mianhe..” He refused.

You narrowed your eyes at him. “I Love You..” You said for the second time.

Then he started to lean closer to you. You just looked at him. You want to do the same trick like you did to Sungjae huh? Well think again!!! Minhyuk is using the same trick he used to Sungjae. Well, you pretty much sure he won’t come any closer to you. You just looked at him directly at his eyes with emotionless face. I’m going to win this!!!

He moves his face closer to yours. 20 cm… 15 cm..10 cm.. This taramji really have some guts huh!! While the other monitored both of you closely, Eunkwang swallow hard when he saw Minhyuk keep on leaning closer to you.

Sungjae also can’t stop looking at the scene. Hyung is not going to…….

You looked at those eyes. They keep on moving closer to you and last thing you know is Minhyuk leaned in, pressing his lips on yours. You frozen on the spot while his lips is still on yours. You blinked few times, gulped and pull your head back after snapped out of it. As you part, you looked blankly at his eyes down to his lips, speechless. You can feel the blood rushed to your face. He also stared at you expressionless.

Everyone stay quiet for while and they eyes still on you and Minhyuk. They jaws dropped at the scene.

Ting!

Peniel dropped the spoon on the floor. The sound make you snapped to the reality and you quickly stand up.

“I..mmm..I’m going to wash the dishes!” You said hurriedly and walked to the kitchen.

“What’s just happening??” Peniel asked blurry.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You stand in front of the sink and face plam yourself. You didn’t know what to think anymore.

“What is going on?” You tried to pull yourself back. “That taramji.. Did he just kiss me?” Oh Yeah Shim Mi Cha.. He just kissed you on your lips!!

“Mi Cha….” Jin Ae slowly called you but there’s no respond. “Mi Cha!!” She shaked your arm making you flinched in shock and looked at her blankly.

“Are you okay?” She asked concerned.

You nodded but not looking at her and quickly do the dishes. When you are finished, both of you decided to leave and go home. Well, you can say it’s really turn out to be an awkward atmosphere after the kiss. Not only between you and Minhyuk but also to the other who witness the scene.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Yah! What was that?” Eunkwang said as he lay down on his bed.

Minhyuk asked him back but not looking him. “What was what?”

“You and Mi Cha! What else could it be?” He said.

“What?” He asked innocently.

“Aigoo.. You just kiss her!” Eunkwang said in frustration.

He looked at him. “So?”

“Just forget it!! I’m going to sleep!” He said giving up and pull the blanket over his body. He know when Minhyuk keep on replying him with the question it’s mean that he want to avoid the question.

What happened to me? Something must has got into me.. I can’t resist it, her eyes and those pink lips of her, so tempting. Could it be because of I got jelous of her relationship with Peniel? We’ll they must have a good relationship until to the extent of doing a skinship. Jelousy? Is that the reason why I kiss her? But why I have to feel jelous of them if I don’t have any feeling for her, unless…..

You stared at the ceiling when suddenly your brain replayed the kiss scene between you and Minhyuk. You tilted to the right. “This is not right! Why do I have this weird feeling! Urghh.. and these eyes! Can’t you just shut closed and sleep!!” You let out a sigh.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Don’t think too much! Just sleep arasso!

~Peniel Oppa~

You smiled when you read his message.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Another message? Hmm..

Sleep well Mi Cha :)

~Sungjae Oppa~

“I really need to force myself to sleep. I still got training tomorrow!” You mumbled and force yourself to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Since both of you get into the room, the atmosphere didn’t change a bit. Awkward. Both of you know the reason which brought to this condition. You twirl the pen in your hand. Slowly you take a peek at him. He has been focusing writing something on the paper. You bit your lower lips. Should I start to talk to him first? Wait, he’s the one who kiss me first! So it should be him to break this awkwardness!!

“Are you okay?” He suddenly asked you. You can see the softer look in his eyes.

You nodded. “I’m okay..”

He thought of something before continue. “About last night…”

“It’s okay. It’s just a game. That kind of thing did happen when you play the game right?” You tried to reassure him. *finger crossed*

He just keep quiet and looked at you. You head up and looked at him back. Both of you staring at each other, no words coming from your mouth. For a moment, you thought the time stop.

You quickly snapped out of it and looked to the front. You landed your right elbow on the table and your chin in your palm, feeling anxious.

Suddenly he grabbed your hand and lean closer to you. As far as you remember, his lips already press on yours making you froze, eyes widened. After a while he parted from you.

“We’re not playing any game this time.” He looked intensely at you when he parted from the kiss. Now he really get’s your nerves.

You gulped at look at his lips. “Yeah.. We’re not playing game and.. That’s the second time you kiss me….” You tried to stay calm but you couldn’t do it.

“Make it third..” He said as he brushed his lips with yours again. You try to squirm but he holds you tight. Eventually, you stop struggling and slowly your eyes shut close by themselves. He moves his hand around the back of your neck while the other one around your waist, pulling you closer to him. He deepens the kiss and your hands make their way to his chest. You could feel his heart beating as fast as yours.

I promise ‘Oppa’, I will only love you. Only you, forever…

Suddenly you were hit by that promised. You quickly opened your eyes and shoved him hard at his chest.

He looked at you shocked. “Mi Cha…”

You didn’t answer him. You don’t even dare to look at him because that word keeps on playing in your mind. I have betrayed him… What have I done..

You looked at Minhyuk, sending an apologetic look to him. Then you quickly grabbed you bag and run out from the room.

“Mi Cha!!” He shouted your name. You just run out from the Cube without a specific destination.

This is so wrong! I shouldn’t…. I shouldn’t kiss him back at the first place. What’s wrong with you Shim Mi Cha!!  You fell down on your knees, feeling guilty for what you have done as the tears start collecting in your eyes.

“Mianhe ‘oppa’…”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi to all my lovely subscribers..

It’s been a quite time since my last update don’t I?

Mianhe.. I got what they call writer-block lately.. Hehehe

Anyway, hope you enjoy reading this chappie!!

Do leave some comments/subscribe. Thank you  :D

~Lot of Love~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

TODAY IS OUR LOVELY MINHYUKKIE a.k.a TARAMJI B-DAY!!

29 NOVEMBER 1990

** I'm so jealous with Singapore Melodies because they can celebrate it with him since BTOB now in Singapore XD

 

ANOTHER CELEBRATION!!

MI CHA AND MINHYUK KISS, AT LAST!!!!!

ERK!! NOT THIS KIND OF KISS!!

THIS ONE!! HEHEHEHE

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Y?? *NOSE BLEED* LOL

FOREVER AS HOT AS USUAL, LEE MINHYUK :)