Chapter 16

Loving You

 

The singing competition continues for an hour.

“That’s the last performances for tonight Singing Competition and the winner will be announced at the end of the party. While waiting for the judges to come out with a decision, LET’S GET PARTY STARTED!!!!” The MC gets high. The light start to dim and the disco light start to play the role.

“Are you guys ready to rock the dance floor??” The DJ shouted to the crowd and they started to get hyper and move to the dance floor. “Let’s get loud!!!” Then he started to play LMFAO Party Rock Anthem song which makes the crowd go wild.

“What the heck!!” You said in a lower tone couldn’t believe with what you see. Just in a moment a calm atmosphere can change into an energetic and loud atmosphere.

You can’t stand the loudness and try to find a peace place for you to escape. You look for Hyuna but she so busy dancing with the other on the dance floor. Hmm she a singer, a good dancer and plus, it’s a Cube Party what do you expect!!

You quickly walk out from the hall and wandering around before you decided to hang out at the balcony.

“Seem quiet here. At last!! Inner peace inner peace!!” You speak to yourself and look outside from the balcony view. “Yeppuda!!” Your mouth made an ‘O’ shape. You really enjoy yourself at the moment. Those colorful lights on the street and the fountain really catch your attention.

“Ehem!!” Someone suddenly cleared his throat.

You quickly turn and find a tall young handsome guy standing in front of you and not to mention he’s giving you that cute smile of him.

“Am I disturbing you?” He asked you and rubs his neck.

“Hmm..Nope!!” You shook your head and smile at him.

He walks and stands beside you looking at the view which you’re admiring. “Ah..Yeppuda!!” He said after looking at it and you chuckled looking at his expression.

“What are you doing here?” You asked him.

“How about you, what are you doing here?” He asked back.

“I just can’t stand that loud sound inside the hall so I walk out and found this place. You? What are you doing here?” You explained.

“Actually I see you walk out from the hall and decided to follow you.” He smiled innocently showing his teeth line. “Ah before I forgot, you sing really well. I can’t believe you have such wonderful voice even Beast sunbaenim praise you when you’re performing their song.” He complimented you.

“Thanks. It’s all because of unnie. She secretly put my name on the list or else I won’t be singing this night.” You sighed.

“It’s a good thing. Who knows someone from the company have interest in you and offer you to be a trainee in their company.”

“Nahh.. I’m not interested in that thing.” You puffed your cheeks. Then there’s a silent. You turn to him. “What with that silence?” You asked him breaking the arising awkwardness.

“Hehehe.. Nothing.” He lied. You can see there is clearly something bothering him.

“Are you sure? Seem like you want to say something?” You asked him.

“Hmm... actually… I wanna asked you something.” He looks directly to your eyes. “Will you dance with me??”

“What? Dance with you?” You asked him in shock with sudden request.

“Yeahh..” He smiled awkwardly. “Well, I like this atmosphere and..”

“And you feel like wanna dance with me?” You continued his sentence. He nodded his head.

“Don’t tell me you want to do shuffle or what so ever in here because I’m here right now because I want to avoid that stuff.”  You said to him anxiously.

He takes a step closer to you. “Of course not. I wanna do a slow dance with you.” He took out his phone and plays a slow song.

“But I don’t know how too..” You didn’t finished you word as he took your left hand and put at his shoulder while he hold your right hand in his. You could feel your heart start to flustered because of the contact. This is not good!! You bit your lower lip and your cheeks begin to flush red. Your face and his too close even you could feel his breath. He in the other hand can’t stop staring at you and making you feels uncomfortable.

“Ouch!”

“I’m sorry!” You apologized to him as you step on his foot.

“It’s okay.” He reassured you and continued to dance.

“Ouch!”

“Ouch!”

“Ouch!”

“I think we should stop!” You said to him. As look up at him you hit your head with his chin.

“Ouch!!” you both said in unison.

He rub his chin before continued.“Waeyo?” He asked you.

“Because I don’t want to be blame if something happen to your feet! Plus you need those feet to dance don’t you?” You tell him your worried and rub your head.

“Hmm.. I think I know what is the main problem here!” He said to you then he bent down to your feet. He looks up at you and smile before he slowly takes off your shoes.

“What are doing?” You asked him, curious with his action.

He stands up back to the position again. “Now, I want you to put your feet on mine.” He instructed you.

You look at him. “Are you serious?” He quickly pull you hand and make you stand on his feet. Then both of you start to dance again. You could feel your heart beats so fast when he put his hand at your back. It’s more like he’s hugging you since it’s so close. So romantic..

You dance with him until the song stop. Then you quickly parted with him. For a moment, it’s awkward.

“Sungjae-ssi?” You call the person in front of you.

“Oppa! You can call me Oppa,” He told you. “Hmm.. Mi Cah, can I have your number?” He suddenly asked.

You look at him and nodded at him. “Sure, Oppa.”

“Thanks.” He smiled happily at you and handed his phone to you. You giggled at him and tapped your number on his phone and give it back to him.

“Wait! There’s one more thing.” He quickly positioned his camera ready to take your picture. “Smile!!” He smiled in satisfaction as he snapped your picture. He’s so cute!!

“Oppa, is it okay for you to accompany me here? The rest of BTOB won’t worry about you?” You asked him.

He looks at his watch and look back at you.

“I guess you better get going.” You said to him.

“Will you be alright by yourself?” He asked you worried.

“I’ll be just fine. I won’t stay long cause I also want to go back to the hall.” You reassured him.

“Okay. But don’t stay too long! I don’t want something bad happen to you.” He looks at you and holds your hand before he leaves. As usual, he will turn back and waves his hand at you. You wave back at him.

You turn back to the front and stay about 5 minutes before you decided to go back to the hall. You walk along the pathway and when you’re about to turn to the right at the corner you hear a voice which make you stop.

“Oppa!! Wait for me!!”

Slowly you take a peek at the owner of the voice. It is a blonde girl with a guy. The blonde girl is chasing the guy. Seem like he walk so fast until the girl need to fasten her pace to catch up with him. Wait, why do I feel like…….

“OPPA WAIT!!” She pulls the guy hand making him stop. At that time you can clearly see who they are. Gosh!! Not again!! Minhyuk and Areum!! Why I’m not surprised!!

Minhyuk turn and look at the girl. “What do you want Areum?” He asked her.

“You!” She smiled at him. Then he turn and try to walk away when Areum pull his hand again.

“Oppa!! Why do you need to pretend like we don’t know each other inside the hall?” She asked him.

“I don’t. It just we didn’t have the chance to greet each other that’s all!” Minhyuk explained to her.

She pouted at him. “Why do I feel like it didn’t seem that way?”

“It’s up to you then.” He answered her simple. “I thinks it’s better for you to get inside. Your unnie must be looking for you.” He suggested.

“But I want to be with you here!” she half shouted and link his arm with her.

“Areum!” Minhyuk called her as he tries to push her hand away. “Don’t do this!”

“Waeyo? Areum protested.

“Because..”

“Areum!! You manager is looking for you!!” Someone shouted.

“Oppa!” She shake Minhyuk hand waiting for him to finished his word.

“I think you better go.” Minhyuk said to her.

“But….” She looked at him but he just ignored her. “Arasso. I’ll text to you later.” She pouted and leave. Suddenly Minhyuk turn to your way. Gosh!!!

You knocked your head to the wall when you turn yourself hurriedly from him. Arghh..Why is this wall so hard? Hopefully he didn’t come this way!! Aigoo!! You rub your head. After a while, you turned back.

Bang!

“Ouch!! Since when there is a wall….” You gulped when you see the person standing right in front of you. You blink your eyes few times when you realize it’s him.

“Seriously, you should stop secretly peeking at me!” He said to you.

“Ehem..” You cleared your throat. “It’s not like that! I don’t want to take a peek at you. That thing never had come across to my mind!” You said to him.

“Then why are you standing here?” He raised his eyebrow to you.

“I just want to go to the toilet over there! That’s all!!” You said as you pointed your finger at a direction.

Plak.

“Awww! What was that for!!” You shouted to him when he flicked your forehead.

“Toilet is over there not there!!” He pointed at the opposite direction.

“Ah! Whatever!! Do you have to flick my forehead for this?” You said to him.

“YES!! So you will remember this before you want to take a peek at me at the other time!!” He said to you. You pouted your mouth at him.

“Nonsense! I don’t want to talk to you anymore!” You poke your tongue at him and walk away. Minhyuk giggled when he see your face and staring at your back as you walk to the hall. Then he slowly followed you. 

 

Woot Woot! Another update!! XD

Please comments and subscribe this story..

~Lots of Love~

 

Am I the only one who think Minhyuk is so hot in these pic?? XD

Aigoo!! The maknae!!