Chapter 30 : Allow me to help you

Loving You

 

2 days later..

“MWO??? Are you serious?? I mean you don’t have to come and fetch me!! I can walk and even run now! No need to come..” You shocked when Minhyuk told you he will come and bring you to the Cube.

“No! And you know what I’m already in front of your house!”

“What!!” You quickly walked to the front door and take a look at the parking lot from the pathway.

“Say hi to me…” He giggled and waved at you from the car.

“Hi…” You awkwardly said and waved at him back. Oh great!!

“I’ll wait here...or do you want me to come up to you?” He asked.

“NO!! Just wait there! I’m going down in a minute!” You said and end up the call. “That guy always do thing as he please don’t he!” You quickly walked to your room, put on your cardigan and get your bag then make your way down to Minhyuk.

You can see him leaned his body at the door while folding his arm. He turned to you when he heard your footsteps.

“Long time no see huh?” He smiled at you.

You fake smiled at him. “Let’s go!” Like usual you make your way to the back seat and opened the door.

“Ah, ah, ah.. not this door. The other door!” He closed the door and blocked it. His thumb signaling you to seat at the front seat, behind the driver.

“NO! You always know I won’t seat there..” You folded your arm and stand there, being stubborn as usual.

He leaned closer to you and whispered. “We can do this in an easy way or do you want me to get you inside the car in the hard way?” He raised his brow at you and suddenly you got goosebump when he whispered to you like that.

You quickly turned to him. “Hard way? What do you mean….” He quickly wrapped his arm around your waist (not around the waist but closed enough to your ) and pull up your knees, carrying you in a bridal style. “Arghhhhhhhhhh!! Taramji Minhyuk you ert!! Put me down!!”

“Yah! Stop screaming! You the one who choose this way!” He quickly make his way to the other side of the car.

“Aigoo!! I don’t want to sit at the front!!” You shook your head.

“Too late!!” He opened the door and slump you down on the seat. He closed the door and ran hastily to the driver seat.

Your hand quickly searched for a knob to open the door. As you found it, you pulled it and push the door opened trying to escape.

“NOT SO FAST!!” He grabbed your hand and pulled you back inside the car.

“Aigoo!” You whined as he crossed your seat to close back the door. You shrugged back when you feel him to close with you.

He turned to you. You face and his face just an inch away. “Sit here quietly, will you!!”

“Or else what??” You arrogantly asked him back.

“Or else….” His eyes stared down to you lips, making you gulp down the lump which suddenly forms in your throat. “You don’t want me to kiss you again, right?”

“Hah!” Your eyes widened and you quickly crossed your hand at your lips. You wriggled your face at him.

“I thought so!” He helped you buckle your seatbelt and moved backward down to the seat while smiling evilly at you. “Now, I suggest you to sit still until we reach Cube arasso!”

You nodded at him, no word coming from your mouth. This taramji, he’s going to make me die..

Then he started the engine and drove to the Cube. You grasped your bag tightly.. Oh no, it’s coming.. You can feel your palm and you temple start to break a cold sweat eventhough you’re in the car with air conditioner. Your heart beat uneven and you can’t breathe properly. You tried to close your eyes and head down with the hope it will shoved the feeling away but it won’t go. Your hands started to tremble due to the nervousness.

Minhyuk who saw you’re in trembling state started to worry. “Are you okay?” You nodded, not looking at him. “Are you sure?”

“CAN’T YOU JUST LOOK AT THE FRONT AND DRIVE CAREFULLY!! AND STOP ASKING ME SUCH QUESTION!!” You shouted at him. Those memories start to flashback one by one. No jaebal!! You tried to control yourself from reminiscence those memory back.

He shifted his gaze to you once more. “Mi Cha, you’re not okay!!”

 

Streeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt!!!

 

You are throwned to the front with both your hand at the dashboard. Your body trembling hard from the incident, no word coming out from you, not even a little screamed.

“WHAT THE…” Minhyuk shouted as suddenly a car crossed the road from the junction. Luckily Minhyuk managed to break on time or else, both of you might involved in car accident.

“Mi Cha, are you okay??” Minhyuk asked you. No response.

You hitched and quickly unbuckle your seatbealt, opened the door and ran from the car. You just ran, all you know you don’t want to stay inside the car, leaving Minhyuk behind.

“MI CHA!!” He tried to grabbed your hand like he did earlier but you’re faster this time. “Aishh!!!” He quickly parked the car and ran searching for you. He ran through the shoplot, but he can’t found you. Mi Cha where are you?

You ran and ran and ran without specific destination. You don’t know how far you have run but you stopped when you feel exhausted and sit on the bench, facepalm yourself. At the moment you felt like your heart going to exploded.

Minhyuk keep on running searching for you. Where the heck is she!!! He stopped and looked around with the hope he can see a glimpse of you. Mi Cha.. His eyes frozen at a figure sitting on the bench. He quickly ran to you.

He stopped in front of you and kneeled down. “Mi Cha…” He called you.

You don’t answer him. You’re in the state which you don’t want him or anyone else to see. Slowly he holds your hand and put it down revealing your crying face. Why is her hand so cold.. He squeezed your hand and draw a circle with his thumb.

“Mi Cha..” He called you again and this time you started to sob hard, still unable to look at him.

Suddenly he felt a pang of guilty for making you feel this way just like someone jusr stabbed him at the heart. Slowly he leaned closer and hugged you. He hugged you so tight until his body also moving as you tremble.

“Mi Cha, I’m so sorry. I won’t force you to do things you don’t want to do anymore..” He apologized to you. “Please don’t cry.” He your hair and kissed you at the temple. “Don’t make me scare, jaebal..” He pleaded but you still didn’t answer him. You really got shocked with the incident and making it worst, those memories you had from 2 years ago and added with your emotions right now.

“Mi Cha..” He parted and looked at your face as you stopped sobbing and trembling. Without looking at him, you wiped the tear on your right cheek and he wiped the other one. “Mi Cha, I’m sorry..Please say something.. it hurt me when you keep on silent like this.. “

You lift up your head and looked at him with your red puffy eyes. “I’m okay.. no need to worry about me..” You looked down.

“Jinjja?” He asked for confirmation. This is the first time he saw you cried so it’s freaked him out.

You nodded and you force yourself to give him a smile. You don’t want him to think too much about what he witness just now. He just keep on staring at you without said any word after that. After a while,..

“Ice cream?” He suddenly asked you.

You head up and looked at him directly into his eyes. “Ice cream?”

He nodded. “I want to eat ice cream. Ka ja…” He stand up and grabbed your hand in him. Both of you walked to the nearby café.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

You furrowed your brows as you saw Minhyuk ate his ice cream ‘deliciously’.

He dig in another spoon of the ice cream and shoved it into his mouth. “Mmm.. this-this is so yummy?” He forced himself to swallow down the ice cream. He tried to tempt you with the ice cream.

Green tea and black coffee ice creams? WOW! You really know how to enjoy eating the ice cream pabo taramji!! When it comes to ice cream, chocolate is the best!! Is there no one told you that!! And this café, why is it sell such weird flavor of ice cream? You drank your lemonade.

You still observed Minhyuk eating the ice cream. One spoon after another and his face, he looks like he’s going to throw up in any moment now.

He spooned the black coffee ice cream, lift it up at his eyes level, staring it and with full of determination he quickly shoved it into his mouth. “This-this one is al-also de-de-DELICIOUS…” He swallow hard and let out a huge sigh after that. Then he took another spoon of that coffee ice cream. You bit your lower lips when you saw that scene. Slowly he brought the spoon closer to his mouth and stopped.

“I can’t eat this anymore!!!!” He snarled and put down the spoon harshly.

You laughed in amusement when you saw he rose up his ‘white flag’ after eating that black coffee ice cream.

He lift up his head and glared at you. “Why are you laughing?

“You should stop try to act cool while eating that ice cream. Green tea and coffee? You sure have a great taste when choosing an ice cream!!” You insinuated him.

He put his elbow on the table. “I like the color! Green and black. I didn’t know that the-the taste is not as good as the color!” He tilted his head to the other side.

“You pick the ice cream based on the flavor! Not the color pabo taramji!!” You protested.

“I don’t know that as I’m not an ice cream freak like you!!” He scoffed.

“Yeah right!!” You continued chuckled at him.

He looked at your lemonade. “Yah! We came here to eat ice cream not to drink lemonade!”

“Well let’s say that that ice cream freaking scares me out and I rather drink this instead of that!!”

“So picky huh!!”

“Of course!” You stuck out your tongue at him and he scrunched his face at you making you laughed at him.

He stared at you. He feel relieved after saw your laugh and smile. “Mi Cha…” He called you in a lower voice. You looked at him, waiting for his words.

“It’s not because of Areum isn’t it?..” He make a guess.

You face turn bitter when you heard that. “Wh-what do you mean?”

“You don’t want to seat in front not because of Areum. There’s something else isn’t it?”

You turned away from his gaze, feeling bothered by his question.

“Can you tell me about it?” He asked. Once again you turned into a silent mode. Looked at your reaction he continued, “It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me. I just want to know because..” You looked at him. “Because I care about you Mi Cha… and I really did.”

Then, both of you walked to the car. Minhyuk opened the back door for you and slowly you ducked inside the car. He drove the car carefully since he don’t want the same thing happened again. Sometimes he will secretly take a peek at you at the back from the front mirror. You rest you head against the seat and and stare outside. You keep on thinking about Minhyuk question at the café until both of you arrived at the Cube.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

You followed Minhyuk from the back while walking to the practice room.

“Ah, it’s locked!” Minhyuk said as he twisted the doorknob and it didn’t open. He turned to you. “Wait here. I want to take the key.” He instructed.

You just leaned your back at the wall while waiting for him. He quite fast and returned to you in just few seconds. You just watched him slide the key inside the keyhole to open the door. He twisted the doorknob and pushed the door before you grabbed his shirt making he turned to you. You just stared at him blankly while your brain having a war inside your head, battling whether to answer him or not.

“Mi Cha…” He called when you didn’t response to him.

Someone who just want to walk pass through the hallway saw you and Minhyuk and suddenly moves backward and take a peek at both of you.

You looked down to the floor.

“Mi Cha, waeyo?” He put his hand at you arm.

“I..” You looked up at him. After took a deep breath you continued. “I’ve been in car accident before.. that’s why I can’t sit at the front. I still feel traumatized from that accident..”

“Accident?”

The person who eavesdrop your conversation with Minhyuk behind the wall decide to show herself up.

“Annyeong Oppa! Annyeong Mi Cha!!” She shouted.

Both of you turned to the voice.

“Unnie..”

“Hyuna-ah..”

Hyuna step closer to you and hugged you. “Mi Cha.. How’s your knee?”

“It’s okay now. .But how do you know I hurt my knee?” You asked her curious.

Hyuna tilted her head to Minhyuk. “From your trainer of course!”

“Ahhh…” So he did tell unnie about me huh..

She patted Minhyuk at his arm. “Oppa, can we talk for a while?” She asked him.

Minhyuk nodded. “Sure.” He turned to you. “Mi Cha you go inside first and I’ll be back in a minute.”

“Arasso!” You quickly make your way inside the room.

“Ka ja!” Hyuna said as she led the way.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Hyuna and Minhyuk end up at other practice room at the end of the hallway.

“Oppa! Is there something going on between you and Mi Cha?” She didn’t waste anytime and shot Minhyuk with that question.

“Wae-waeyo?” He stuttered.

“Because..”

Minhyuk anticipated for her answer. “Because…?”

“Because she rarely told anyone about that accident by herself…” Hyuna said as she sit on the chair.

Minhyuk who seem puzzled continued asked her. “Accident.. What accident?”

Hyuna took a breath and started to tell him. “2 years ago, Mi Cha got into an accident.. a serious one. She was badly injured and she lost one of the person she loved the most in that car crashed accident. Since then, she still got traumatized when she sit in a car and will avoid sitting in the front seat.” She explained.

“Who is the person?”

“Her sunbae which also happened to be her boyfriend..”

Minhyuk got shocked when she told him. “Her boyfriend died in that accident?”

She nodded. “Yes. Her mom tooks about a year to make her realizes that he’s already gone because she just can’t let go. And what’s the worst is that, her mom has to make a drastic decision by throwing all the stuffs which remind her to him and that’s really made her explode in anger. She became a rebellious girl and injured herself but luckily not to the extent of committing suicide. And if you realize, even until now, she still stuck with him. She just can’t move on while all those memory keep on repeating in her mind. Plus, the pain she felt when she lost him is unbearable so maybe that’s why she just closed her heart to the other people so that no one can hurt her again. She just afraid oppa, afraid of being hurt once again..”

Minhyuk just keep silent when he listened to the story.

“So oppa, I begged you. If you didn’t plan to catch her, don’t make her fall for you.. Because in the end, you will hurt her more than he did..” She voiced out the worries in her heart.

Minhyuk turned to her. “I’m not going to lie to you Hyuna-ah. I love her.. And I won’t hurt her. That’s my promise to you.” He reassured.

Hyuna lips draw a smiled. “I really hope you can make her fall for you Oppa! She needs someone to make her forget about him. I will always support you and if you need my help just tell me!”

“Arasso! But Hyuna-ah, can I know what’s his name?” Minhyuk want to confirm whether the person who gave you the phone is the same person who got involved with you in the accident.

“His name is Ja….”

“Hyuna! Is it you in here?” Someone shouted from outside.

Both of them looked at the door and Hyuna make her way to the door and opened it. “Ah, unnie waeyo?”

“Your manager is looking for you..” She told her.

She turned to Minhyuk. “Oppa, I need to go. We’ll talk again later okay!”

“Okay!”

So my guess is right! They are the same person. The person she loves with all her heart. He sighed. I don’t think it’s going to be that hard if the person is still alive but to get rid of the dead person from someone heart, it just…IMPOSSIBLE..

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

You stared blankly at the paper on the table. There’s a few of them, might be the songs that Minhyuk choose for today’s practice. Well with the dateline of the performance is approaching you can guess that this few weeks going to be tough for you.

Click!

Someone twisted the doorknob. You looked at the person.

“Am I late?” He asked you.

“Ani.. You just go for like 10 minutes..” You denied.

He smiled and patted your head. “Let’s get started.”

“Emmm..” You nodded.

“Have you seen these papers?” He asked while reaching for the paper on the table.

“Not yet..”

“These are all the song that I picked for you for the performance. We’re going to practice all of them and in the end, we’ll decide which one you’re going to sing for the performance. Is that okay with you?” He asked.

“I’m okay with anything..” You answered him.

“Okay, now let’s pick the first song.” He arranged the paper on the table and you have to choose one.

You leaned closer and read the title one by one. Your eyes stopped at the fourth paper. Slowly you picked it up.

“Heaven…” You softly muttered.

Minhyuk turned to you. “What song did you pick?” He took the paper from your hand. “Heaven..” He quickly shifted his gaze to you.

“Mi Cha..”

You took the paper back from him. “Let’s start practicing!” You said before your feeling started to spoil your mood. You read each word carefully and as you continue reading it, your heart start to feel heavy. The lyric is somehow similar with my life..

niga ittneun gose nado hamkke halge..
niga ganeun gose nado hamkke galge..

 

neol wihaeseo maeil utgo neol wihaeseo gidohago
ni saenggage jamdeulgo neol bureumyeo nuneul ddeo
nae yeopeseo jikyeojugo nae yeopeseo gamssajuneun
neon naui cheongugingeol..

 

You’re my only one way
ojik neoreul wonhae naega ni gyeote isseume gamsahae
You’re the only one babe
himdeun sesang soge sarangeul alge haejun
neo hanaro naneun haengbokhae..
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
uri hamkkeramyeon we will never cry never never cry

 

Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
yeongwonhi duriseo never gonna be alone

 

Minhyuk just looked at you. He know, the lyric somehow related with your life and it will remind you at him.. again. “Mi Cha, we can practice another song first if you want..” He said as he saw your eyes started to well up again.

You quickly hid your face from him and wipe the forming tears in your eyes. “I’m okay with this song..  We can just continue with this one..” You bit your lips as you reassured him.

He squeezed your hand and turned you to face him. “I know you’re not okay Mi Cha. You can’t lie to me…”

“No! I’m okay.. I’m seriously okay!” You convinced him, but the reality is you tried to convince yourself that you okay with it.

“Mi Cha..”

“I SAID I’M OKAY!!” You shouted at the top of your voice and started to get angry with him.  He stunned when you shouted at him with that angry tone. “I said I’m okay.. and please don’t make me repeat this anymore!” You soften when you realized what you have done.

Minhyuk didn’t reply you but he leaned closer, instead he wrapped his arm around your neck and pulled you into his embrace. You can feel your heart begin to ache and you were about to cry once again.

“It’s okay if you remember ‘him’ but don’t close your heart to other person Mi Cha. Please give it a chance to fall in love again. Give me a chance to place myself in your heart.” He said in lower tone.

Upon hearing his word, you pushed him away. “Don’t pretend like you understand how I feel. Because for sure you won’t understand, even if you try!!You don’t even know me!! You don’t know anything about me, what I’ve been through all this while!!” You scoffed.

 “It’s because you don’t allow me to get to know more about you! I love you and you know it! All I’m asking is just a chance for me to show that I love you and I care about you so much!!” He said in anger. He knew he shouldn’t get angry, but your self denial is just too much.

“YOU KNOW NOTHING!! NOTHING!!” You squealed. You can’t stay in the room and arguing with him anymore. You need to get out from the room, you can’t stand with the intense atmostphere between you and Minhyuk to calm yourself. You stand up and walked to the door.

Minhyuk quickly grabbed your arm and hugged you again. You squirmed to escape.

“LET ME GO!!!”

“NO!”

“I SAID LET ME GO!!”

“NO!! I WON’T LET YOU GO ANYWHERE!!”

“YAH!! LEE MINHYUK!!”

“MI CHA, LISTEN TO ME!!”

“NO! I DON’T WANT TO LISTEN TO YOU!! JUST LET ME GO!!”

“YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME!! JUST THIS ONE! IF AFTER THIS YOU STILL WANT TO GO, I’LL LET YOU GO..JAEBAL.”

You know you won’t win against his strength so you stopped squirmed and listened to him.

He parted and looked directly into your eyes. “It’s true I know nothing about you, your life. But one thing you should know, I won’t ever leave you like ‘he’ did…”

You stunned at his words. “Wh-what do you mean?”

“There’s nothing wrong for you still love ‘him’, but you need to respect yourself too by knowing when it’s time to walk away. He’s gone Mi Cha.. You have to let ‘him’ go and move on and I’m sure ‘he’ don’t want to see you like this..”

Your feet felt weak and you fall down on the floor. You can’t stop the tears falling down on your cheeks. Deep down in your heart you know there is a true in his words.

“I-I just can’t..”

Minhyuk kneel down in front of you. “Yes you can.” He grasped your hand “You have to allow me to help you..”

You lift up your face and looked at him. He was sincere when he told you he wanted to help you.

“Why..Why are you so insist in helping me?”

“Because I love you and I will do anything for you..”

Someone were about to twist the door knob when he heard Minhyuk’s confession to Mi Cha.

He loves her…

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update for my lovely subscribers..hehehehe

I think I'm not that good when it comes to lovey dovey things.. hahaha

And did I teased you guys too much about that J guy? X3.. 

Please comments/subscribes :D

~Lots of Love~

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*