Chapter 19

Loving You

 

You were sleeping soundly in your bed when suddenly your phone vibrates crazily behind your ear. Your tilt to the left and your hand wildly searched for you phone. Once you got it, you hardly open your eyes and look at your phone. Someone send you a message. You look at the clock hanging on the wall, 4 a.m. You look at it once again. 4 a.m?? Who the heck will message to me at this time..Aigoo!!

You look again at your phone. The person who sends you the message at this time is…. Taramji? Am I read a wrong name? You rub your sleepy eyes and read it again. Yes, it is from that Taramji. What did he want from me at this time? You open the message and read it.

Meet me at Cube’s practice room level 4 at 8 a.m SHARP!!

-      Taramji –

You didn’t reply the message but doze off to sleep again after you read the message.

“Arghhhh…” You moaned softly as you stretching your arm. “Hmmm..” You patted your hand at your head as you tried to recall something. “What a weird dream. I thought I dream of reading the message send by that Taramji. Aishh.. Is it not enough he make my life miserable but now he also appears in my dream!! Bad luck, huh!!” You rolled off from your bed to your bathroom. After you take a shower and get dressed, you head off to the kitchen preparing a simple breakfast as your tummy keep on growling nonstop.

You put a plate of toast with strawberry jam and a glass of mango juice on the table in front of the television and sit on the couch. You turn on the television while having your breakfast.

~You make me go insane, you give me so much pain, I won’t be back again~

You run to your room when you hear your phone is ringing. You take a look at the caller ID and it turns out to be Sungjae. Sungjae oppa? You answer his phone called and make your way to the couch.

“Annyeong oppa!” You greeted.

“Aigoo Mi Cah-ah. Where are you?” He asked you impatiently.

“In my house, on a couch watching television while having a breakfast.” You told him.

“You’re having a breakfast?? You know what time is it?” Sungjae asked you.

“Wait!” You told him as you look at your phone. “10.30 a.m. Waeyo oppa?” You said then biting your toast.

“You’re supposed to be at Cube this time for your training!!” He half shouted at you.

“Training?? What training??” You asked him, puzzled.

“Don’t tell me you forgot that you’re one of the Cube new trainees??” He explained to you just in case you forgot about it.

You tried to recall what had happened yesterday and the message you get in the middle of the night.

“Wait!! Is that supposed to mean the message is also real?” You asked him.

“What message?” he asked you back wondering what message you’re referring to.

“The one send by Taramji!” You told him.

“Taramji? Who is Taramji?” He asked back.

“Aigoo.. My trainer!! Who else!” You told him. You know it is impolite to said that but who cares!!

“Minhyuk hyung?” Sungjae manage to catch the person who you refer as Taramji. “Anyway, just came here now!!”

“Arasso!” You reassured him. “Oppa! How is he?” You asked Sungjae before he ended up the call.

“You think?”

“Aigoo!!” You quickly ended up the phone call, get dress and go to the Cube.

 

Cube’s Practice Room

You stand in front of the door battling with yourself whether you should enter or not. Should I enter or shouldn’t enter? Aigoo.. You bit your bottom lip as you try to imagine the consequences of what you have done. You move forward and backward thinking what you should do.

“I’m done! I’m going inside!!” You said as you made up your mind. You take one last deep breath before you twist the doorknob. You slowly open the door and take a peek inside. You scanned the whole room but there’s no one in there. Hmm.. it’s weird. You step in the room and make your way to one of the corner. You put your bag down when suddenly you hear someone open the door and step into the room.

You stare at the door waiting nervously the person to appear behind the door. Slowly the figure forms into a tall and handsome guy.

“Mi Cah!! You’re here!!” He running to you and give you a hug.

“Oppa! You scare me!!” You said as you hugged him back.

“Did I?” He parted and rubbed his neck while smiling at you.

“Oppa! Where are the rest?” You asked wondering where are the other trainees since they’re not in the room.

“They already go the other room following their trainer.” Sungjae explained.

“Ohh.. and him??” You asked Sungjae wondering where your trainer a.k.a Taramji goes.

“He is in this room before I left. Maybe he goes out for a while.” Sungjae make a guess.

“Is he mad at me?” You asked Sungjae, wanted to know Minhyuk reaction since you’re late for the training.

“Why don’t you see by yourself?” Suddenly someone in between your conversation with Sungjae. Both of you turn to the owner of the voice.

You widen your eyes when you see the person. This is bad!! You can clearly see that angry face walking to your direction. You gulped when you see him. Angry Taramji!! A side which I didn’t expect to see from him!!

Minhyuk stand in front of you folding his arm. You can feel the intense atmosphere around you.

“Hmm.. I think I better go now.” Sungjae leaved both of you in the room.

“Op..paa!!” Your voice get slower when you called him. Aigoo.. Why is he leaving me alone with Taramji especially in this crucial time! Who know what he will do to me? You turn to Minhyuk and he still there staring at you.

He look intensely at you. “Do you have anything to say to me?”

You blink your eyes few times before answering his question. “Ehmm..Hi?” You smile at him showing your teeth line. He raised his brow at you signaling it’s a wrong answer.

“Hmm.. Good morning??” You corrected your sentence.

“Why are you late? I thought I already send you the message earlier and it’s not morning anymore. It almost lunch!!” He tried to control his voice.

“I..hmm..” You looked at him. “I thought it was a dream..” Your voice flattered.

“A dream?” He asked you.

“Yeah. A dream! Who send a message at 4 a.m in the morning?” You said frustrated not looking at him.

“So now it’s has become my fault?” He waited for your answer.

“Of course it’s your fault! DEFINITELY!! Huh!!” You confidently said that to him.

He closed his eyes try to contain his feel. “So what am I? I waited for you for 3 hours and at the end knowing that it’s all my fault?” He couldn’t accept what you just told him.

“YES!”

He looked at you for last time before he walks to the door and leaved you behind. You stare at his back and suddenly you feel guilty for what you have said to him. You quickly chased him and tugged his shirt making him turned to you.

“Mianhe..” You said not looking at him.

“What for?” He asked you back.

“For wasting your time and those words I say to you.” Slowly you release your hand from his shirt and looked at him directly to his eyes. He not even says a word but just stared at you making you feel uncomfortable with the situation.

“Am I forgiven?” You asked him. He quickly snapped out of it.

“We’ll see then.” He said as he turn back and walk to the one of the room.

“Yah! Aishhh..” You called him and quickly followed him to the one of the room.

You stepped on the room and examined the room. It is just a small room enough for 2 or 3 peoples. There a small table across the room at the corner, and chairs.

You sit on the chair next to Minhyuk. He handed you a paper and a pen making you puzzle what he want you to do with those thing.

“A paper?” You said as you pick up the paper and swung it in the air.

“I want you to write a lyric.” He gave you your first task.

“You want me to write a lyric on this paper?” You pick up the paper and pointed it at him.

“Yes!” He widens his eyes at you.

“Why can’t you give me something better than a paper? A note book maybe?” You suggested to him earning you a glared from him. “Okay fine. Paper is also can.” You rolled your eyes and look at the paper.

“Hmm..What should I write?” You asked him while tapped the pen at your chin.

“Anything should do. I just want to see how you do it.” He said.

“Hmm.. Seriously I am very bad at generating an idea.” You sighed.

“If that the case, I think I should leave you alone. Just take your time, I’ll be back in a moment.” He said as he walked out from the room.

“Aigoo..  I should write about what? Love? Break up? Falling in love? Friendship? Arghhhhh!!” You ruffled your hair.

The pen you’re holding in your right hand is dancing on the paper but not writing a lyric but drawing something on the paper. I’m so bored!! You listen to many songs with the hope they can give you the idea but, it’s really nothing. You are too preoccupied with the drawing not noticing the time also pass very fast.

Suddenly someone twist the doorknob and it turn out to be Minhyuk. You sniffed as you smell something delicious. You tummy growled crazily after you smell it. Minhyuk put the food in front of you making you drooling immediately.

“Eat.” He said to you as he found himself a seat next to you.

You quickly see what he bought for you. “Ddukboggi!! Yummy!!” You your lips.

As you busy eating your food, Minhyuk slowly pull the paper beside you. He furrowed his eyebrows once he looked at the paper. He turned to you.

You noticed he looked at you. “What?” You asked him. He lifts up the paper and showed you your ‘art work’.

“I know, it’s nice isn’t it?” You said senselessly and continued to eat your food.

“A squirrel? I left you for 2 hours and you draw a squirrel?” He said not believing what he see on that paper.

“Not just a squirrel. A cute one, jumping on the tree. I’m so creative don't I?” You nudges Minhyuk arm as smile happily satisfied with your work. He take a deep breath and….

Plak!

“Ahak..ahak..YAH!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?” You shouted at him. You shocked and choked with sudden flicked at your forehead.

“That’s what you get when you ignored what I told you to do!!” He said as he tried to control his anger.

“At least I do something with the paper rather than leave it blank!!” You pouted at him and rubbed your forehead.

He took another paper and gives it to you. “No more ‘art work’ this time!!” His voice becomes stern.

You just puffed your cheeks and continued eating. As soon as you finished eating your food, you start brainstorming the ideas. Seriously! I got nothing in here!! Aigoo. You take a peek at Minhyuk. He is so busy texting with someone.

“I’m going out. I’ll be back later.” He said as he walked out from the room. He’s out, AGAIN!! I wonder where he is going.

You stare blankly at the paper in front of you and you lay your chin on it. “What am I supposed to do with you huh?” You muttered. You keep on staring at the white paper and slowly it’s become dark and you can’t see anything anymore.

You're sleeping soundly on the table when Minhyuk enter the room. He took a second look at your sleeping face. Seem like he’s really enjoying himself of what he see in front of him. But when he see the paper, she did it again!!

“Ehem!!” He cleared his throat. No response from you.

Bang!

He hit the table making you jumped in shocked. “It’s time for me to go back home!!” You said as you stretch your arms in the air.

“Who say you can go home!” He retorted.

“It’s already..” You take a quick look at your watch before continued. “6 p.m. I should go home.” You said to him and stand up.

“No. you’re not going anywhere!” He pushed you down on your seat.

“Waeyo?”

“Because, you didn’t finish your task yet. And this.. What is this!!!” He holds the paper with his fingertip and point at a pattern on the paper.

“What’s that?” You asked him back.

“Maybe I should give you a mirror so you can see that evidence at your lips!”

You quickly touch your lips and wipe it as soon as you know it’s your saliva on that paper.

“Well, since you didn’t allow me to draw on that paper, so.. I’m making a map on it.” You said not wanting to lose to him.

“Yeah right!!”

“Yes!!”

Minhyuk put down the paper. “Let’s go!”

“Go? Where?” You asked him.

“To have our dinner.” He said as he walked out from the room.

“Dinner? But I just have my lunch and now dinner? Time flies really fast!!” You said as you follow Minhyuk from behind.

Both of you having your dinner at Cube Café. Minhyuk was surrounded by his fans as soon as they recognize him eating at the café. He is so busy giving them fan services. You can see him smiling widely and entertain his fans so well. I think I never see him smiling like that.. That Taramji really know how to treat his fans.

Luckily his fans didn’t disturb him when he was eating. So both of you can eat in peace. When finished, both of you heading back to the practice room when suddenly you pull Minhyuk’ shirt. He stopped walking and looked at you.

“Can I make a request?” You pouted cutely at him.

“No!” He made a straight face and continued to walk. You face flattered.

You pull his shirt again. “Yah Taramji! Don’t be so mean!!”

He looked at you. “What do you want?”

“I want to eat ice cream!!” You bit your lip.

“Ice cream?”

“Yes. Ice cream. I know a place which sell a good ice cream and it’s just nearby.” You said to him.

“We’re going to be late if….” He didn’t finish his words as you quickly pull his shirt to the café.

“Ice Cream House? How come I didn’t know this café exist?” Minhyuk mumbled alone.

“Aigoo..What are you doing standing there? Palli!! Let’s get inside!” You waved your hand at him.

You’re so busy selecting the ice cream that you want. They’re looking so delicious and you can’t even decide what flavor you want to eat. Ottoke!! You made up your mind and choose to pick 3 different flavors which are chocolate caramel, mint choc chip and strawberry vanilla ice creams. Yummy!

You take your ice cream and go to Minhyuk. Since he didn’t seem to be interested in eating the ice cream, as soon as he enter the café he quickly looking for a seat first.

You put down your ice cream and sit. You clasped both of hand can’t wait to digged in your ice cream when you notice Minhyuk is having an ice lemon tea.

“Ice lemon tea?” You asked him.

“Waeyo?” He asked you back.

“You came to ice cream heaven and yet you drink ice lemon tea??”

“Well I didn’t like ice cream that much.”

“It such a waste!!” You shove in the ice cream into your mouth. “So delicious!!!!” You screamed. Minhyuk can’t take his eyes of you when he see your reaction when you eat those ice cream. Looks so yummy!!

You finished eating your ice cream. “Ah!! I got the idea for the lyric!!” You screamed at Minhyuk.

Minhyuk startled at your sudden scream. “You do?” He asked for confirmation.

“Yes!! Palli!! Let’s get back to the practice room before I forgot!!” You pulled his hand and run to the Cube.

You are so engrossed writing the lyric and ignored Minhyuk who staring at you weirdly since you get into the room.

“The effect of the ice cream on her is really amazing!” Minhyuk softly mumbled at the same time his eyes are on you.

“I’M DONE!!!” You shouted and swung the paper in the air.

“Jinjja?” Minhyuk get closed to you.

“I’m going to sing this! No, not sing I think I want to rap!! Yeahhh!!” You said being hyper.

“Let’s hear then.” Minhyuk said as he lay back on the chair and folded his arms.

“Hem..hemm..” You cleared your throat. “Ah..Come on..Yo..” You started to rap. Everything seems to be normal until…

After having a dinner

Suddenly I feel like wanna eat an ice cream yeahh..

Cream cream yeahh..

Chocolate caramel, mint choc chip and strawberry vanilla ice creams

They’re so delicious! Cious Cious Yeah!!

Minhyuk couldn’t believe you rapping nonsensely and seem like you very into it, jumping around the room. He widens his eyes and put his hands at his ears.

“It is really a bad idea Lee Minhyuk!!” He muttered.

“Yeahhh!!” You ended your ‘performance’. “So how was it?” You asked him excitedly.

“I think I won’t let you write any lyric after this. And so does rapping!” He reassured you.

“Waeyo?”

 

So, that’s how your first day of training ended. You decided to walk home instead of taking public transportation.

“Arghhh.. I’m so tired!!” You moaned softly as you stretched your arm in the air. Suddenly you feel someone is following you. You turn around but there’s no one there. Hmm maybe it just my feeling..

You continued to walk and at the same time you could hear the foot step following you. Aigoo.. This is not good! You fasten your pace and you can hear clearly the person also fasten his face chasing you.

You quickly stop and turn to the person. “STOP!! WHO EVER YOU ARE!!” You shouted. You gulped and you can feel your body start to trembling. “WHO ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?”

You can see a guy in the shadow. He slowly starts to walk closer to you. Each time he makes a step forward you also make a step backward. He continued to walk until he stands under the streetlight. That’s when you can see him clearly.

“YAH TARAMJI! DON’T YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO OTHER THAN SCARE ME??” You shouted at him when you noticed the person is Minhyuk. At the same you also feel relief because it’s him.

“Are you scare?” He asked and walked to you.

“How the hell I’m not scare! This Taramji!!” You rubbed you chest.

“Let me walk you home.” He said as he walk pass you.

“You should tell me earlier if you want to walk me home not like this, sneaking around feel like you want to kidnap me or something.” You said to him. He chuckled when he listen to your words. He didn’t said a word after that until you safely reach your home.

 

Sorry for the late update..

Sorry if you find this chappie a bit boring.. :(

Thanks for your comments and subscribe XD

Enjoy!!!

~LOTS OF LOVE~

Aigoo.. why is this guy so hot?? *Faint*