Chapter 11

Loving You

 

Run Mi Cah run!! Run for your life!! Erkk..That’s might be too overreact! BUT WHO CARES!! You run from BTOB’s room towards 4Minute’s room.

Suddenly you stop. “Wait! Something is missing here!!” You look at yourself. Scanning every detail on your body. “Hmm… everything seem to be at the place,” you nodded you head. As you want to continue running, “WAIT!!!” you quickly stare at your right hand, turning it upside down. I think I’m holding something with this hand. You narrowed your eyes try to remember.

“MY PHONE!!!!” you suddenly scream out loud. “MY PHONE!! MY LOVELY PHONE!! OMG!! OMG!!OMG!! ahasjahdsbasydiyou. “I can’t believe this is happening to me!!” You sighed in frustration. You jumped childishly on the spot. “Aigoo..why is this happening to me!!” You bit your finger. Should I go back? You turn to see the BTOB’s room.

NO.YES.NO.YES.NO.YES! YES! YES! You nodded your head. “I’m going to go back into the room quietly, take the phone and quickly run out from the room. Great plan Mi Cah!! You grasp your hand showing your determination on getting your phone back. Please don’t let that Taramji return before I leave!!! Jaeballlll!!!

You are standing in front of the door. You turn to the right and left sneaking like a thief then you slowly twist the doorknob.

Click.

You take a peek behind the door before entering the room. Clearly Minhyuk doesn’t return to the room yet. Fuhhh.. There’s no one here! You puffed your mouth. You hurriedly go to the closet searching for your phone.

“It’s supposed to be here!!” You couldn’t believe yourself, the phone is not there. You search the area crazily hoping you will find the phone but failed. It’s nowhere to be found. You fall on your knee. You stood there quietly. Mianhe oppa! I lost it… Slowly the tears start forming in your eyes. Damn Mi Cah!! How could you lost the last gift from ‘him’!! He won’t forgive you!! You’re so into it when suddenly you hear footsteps, someone coming from the outside.

You quickly wipe the tears and stand up. Omo!! Omo!! Omo!!Where I should hide!! You were running crazily inside the room.

Click.

Minhyuk enter the room and a blonde hair girl following him from behind.

“Oppa I miss you so much!!” the girl said to Minhyuk and hugged him from the back. Minhyuk seem unpleasant with her attitude and untangle her hand from him. He turns to face her.

You push the door slightly and peek behind the door. Your hand holds the doorknob tightly so that it won’t open wide, just a small gap enough for peeking.

“Who is that girl?” you slowly murmured to yourself.

“You shouldn’t suppose to be here. What if someone comes in and see this?” Minhyuk said to her. He looks directly into her eyes.

“I don’t care!” She holds his hand with her.

You look intensely at the scene. His girlfriend? Well, with that ‘hot’ look I don’t think someone like him don’t have a girlfriend! Wait! What if he is a player, CASANOVA?? Yeah too bad for that girl!!

“I like you oppa and you know it!!” She stands on her tiptoe try to kiss him when suddenly someone barge in the room.

“Ah!! Am in interrupting you guys?” He said to them then walks to the table grabbing a bottle of mineral water and drinks it. Minhyuk and the girl turn to the owner of the voice. You put your finger at the door and push it slightly to see the guy who is just come in. Peniel?

Minhyuk shoot a look at Peniel. It’s more like ‘Please help me!’ look.

“Hmm.. I think if I’m not mistaken someone is looking for you outside.” He said to the girl then look at Minhyuk. You can see Minhyuk slightly smile to Peniel. The girl suddenly turn to look at Minhyuk and his lips flattered.

“Okay, fine. I’ll go!!” She pouted to him and leave in anger. She slaps the door hard and your finger trapped between it. You quickly pull back your finger and shove it into your mouth. Damn!! That’s hurt!! She is mad at that Taramji and I have to pay with my finger!! GREATEST FEELING EVER!!

“Thanks Peniel,” Minhyuk said to him.

“Anytime hyung! Luckily I feel thirsty. If not….” His eyes widen at Minhyuk. If not what? You just disturb their lovey dovey scene Peniel!!

“How’s your injury?” Peniel pout his mouth to Minhyuk’s stomach.

“Hmm..Great?” Minhyuk raised his eyebrow at him. Peniel smirked at him.

“I’m going to join the rest of the member. Wanna join?” Peniel ask Minhyuk.

“In a moment. You go first!” Minhyuk replied.

“Okay.” Then he walks out from the room. Now there is only me and that Taramji in this room. I need to get out from here. Jin Ae unnie and Hyuna unnie must be worried about me. With the finger in your mouth you look down and close your eyes. Sigh.

When you open your eyes you can see a pair of shoes in front of you. You stare at those shoes and blink your eyes few times. Ermm..This is baddddd!! You bit your lower lip. You look up and here we go!! Minhyuk staring directly at you with the hand at his waist making you feel uncomfortable with the situation. It’s really her.

“Hmmm..” You look at him, with the finger inside your mouth you smile innocently and quickly pull the door. Minhyuk push the door.

“Knock. Knock. No one’s home.” You pull back. Minhyuk push the door and block it with his shoes. Then he folds his arm staring at you.

“Yah!! Don’t you have anything else to do?” You shout at Minhyuk.

“Why don’t you ask that question to yourself?” He shoots back at you.

“I..I..I don’t do anything wrong! Huh!!” You stuttered and fold you arms.

“Really?” He moves a step closer to you. Your eyes widen at sudden movement. Both of you staring each other. You can feel your heart start to beat faster. You even feel the butterflies flutter in your stomach. This is not good!! He takes another step closer. You clenched your fist ready to punch him just in case he did something to you. Yah Taramji!! Don’t get over the line or else don’t mad at me if something happened to you pretty face!!

“Hmm..Minhhhh..” You tried to call his name but you startled when he caress your cheek and up to the corner of your eyes with his thumb. Your eyes a bit red and puffy as the result of crying earlier. You try to call his name again but your voice stuck at your throat. His touch makes you frozen at the spot. You kinda like it!! WAKE UP SHIM MI CAH!!!! That snapped you out from it.

‘YAH TARAMJI!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING!!!” You suddenly shout at him. He freaking shocked at the loudness of your voice. He tries to pull himself back together and look at you. He moves a step back.

“What are you doing in here? Secretly peeking at me huh?” he raised his eyebrow at you.

“What the hell should I peek at you! You’re nothing to me!!” You look down and that’s when your eyes fixed at his stomach. Those abs… “Ehem!!” you clear your throat and look away. Damn it!!

Minhyuk slightly chuckled when he see your face expression. She has been here since the beginning! That for sure!!

“Do you like what you’ve watched since the beginning?” He asks her.

“Hell YES!!” that words just slip from your mouth. Realize what you have said you quickly close your mouth with your fingers. “I MEAN NO! A BIG NO! NO!” Aishhh!! “I didn’t see anything!!”. You nodded your head.

“Are you sure about that?” He starts to move closer to you AGAIN!!

“YES!! I mean, I did see those lovey dovey thing of you and that blonde girl.” You try to avoid the eyes contact with him. He takes another step forward making you move a step backward. You look at him. “Okay!” you raise up your hand in the air. “I did see that..that 18SX scene earlier.” You turn your head to the right.

“WHAT 18SX SCENE??” Minhyuk asking you.

“Aigoo that one earlier when you enter the room with the cut at your stomach and there is this one girl which she try to stop the cut from bleeding and when you stand in front of the mirror lifting your shirt showing your abs!! THAT ONE!!” You explain to him in just one breathe. You really answering him very fast and that’s when some of the words which are didn’t suppose to be there but…!! It did!! You turn to face him and that’s when his face change. GREAT MI CAH!! You’ve learn now, being too honest sometimes is not a good thing!! Hmm..

“So how was my abs?” He put his hand at the wall and trapped you in between. You gulped. You turn to the left and see his hand. You can clearly see his other hand is slowly lifting his shirt. He stares at you waiting for an answer. He gets your nerves!!!

You close your eyes and scream at him. “WAIT!!!” Your voice makes him stop doing what he’s been doing. “Okay look. I’m in here just to take my thing. I dropped it in here and I can’t find it. I know I shouldn’t take a peek at you! I’m so sorry!!” you said to him in hurry and with the hope he’ll understand it.

“You’re looking for this?” He takes out something from his pocket and shows it to you. You quickly open your eyes and see the pink casing with letter M&J in the center of it.

“MY PHONE!!!” You eyes get wide and you jump happily. As you try to grab the phone he quickly pushes his hand away. “YAH!! GIVE MY PHONE BACK!!”

“M&J? It must be given by someone special then..” He smirked at you.

“It’s none of your business! NOW GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!” You stand on your tip toe trying to reach his hand.

“If you want it, try to get it!!” Minhyuk poke his tongue at you and drive you nuts.

“GIVE IT BACK!!” You jump in front of him while he’s moving backward. He had so much fun teasing you. Suddenly you stop. You pout at him and turn back, folding your arm.

“Already giving up??” He waves your phone from the back. You totally ignore him. He move closer and take a peek at your sulking face. Seeing you ignoring him he flicked your forehead.

Plak.

“YAH!! IT’S HURT!!” you shout at him and rub your forehead. THAT TARAMJIII!!!!!! You chase him all over the room. He runs so fast like a rat. You stop after chasing him for a while and hardly gasp for air. “Who..allowed..you..to..touch..me!! YOU..ERT!!! You said between your breathe.

“Hey, you the one who hold my arm first!” he grinned at you.

“When did I hold your…” You didn’t finished your words when suddenly you remember what had happened earlier when you crossing the road. GREAT!! IT’S A PAYBACK TIME!!!

You look at Minhyuk. “Hey, I didn’t plan to hold your hand okay!! It’s not my fault. I’m rather holding HYUNSIK OPPA hand than yours!! YOU COLDLY TARAMJIII!!

Minhyuk frowned when you said you rather hold Hyunsik hand than him. Am I that bad? Since he’s frozen, you quickly take this chance and jump on your feet try snatching your phone away. He snapped out of it and put his left hand around your waist while both your hand and his right hand which is holding your phone frozen in the air.

You narrowed your eyes at him. “I swear if you drop my phone you really gonna pay for it!!”

“Cheongmal? What you’re gonna do?” He asks you.

You get annoyed and blow your bang. You raise your eyebrow at him, throw a last smile, “THIS!!!” before you stomp hard on his feet.

“YAH!!” He quickly bends down and holds his feet. You take this chance grab your phone and running to the door.

You stop and take a last glimpse at him. “YAH TARAMJI!! THANKS FOR THIS!!” You wave your phone and poke your tongue at him. You can clearly see he tries to endure the pain while looking at you. SERVE YOU RIGHT!! WHO TOLD YOU TO PLAY WITH ME!! You chuckled before running to 4Minute’s room.

 

A/N:

I really make this scene too long isn’t it??

Hope you’ll find it fun to read!!

ENJOY!! XD