Chapter 23

Loving You

 

Beep! Beep! Beep!

You quickly grab your phone and opened the message.

Annyeong Mi Cah. Remember our plan today? I’ll come and fetch you up at 3 p.m arasso!

~Lovely Hyuna~

You looked at the clock on the wall, 1.30 p.m. You still got one and half hours to prepared yourself. Hmm.. I wonder where she will take me. Even it’s already 1.30 p.m but you still lay down on your bed lazily after having your lunch since today is your day off and if it is not because of Hyuna who asked you to go out with her you will spend this whole day at home.

“Mmmm..” You yawned and stretch you arms when suddenly that memory flashed in your mind.

That brown eyes staring deeply in your eyes and slowly his nose touching yours and his lips…..

“ARGHHH!!!” You screamed and jumped off the bed. “SHIM MI CAH WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!”

Hmm.. This is so not good! What happened to me? Why I keep on thinking of that Taramji! That eyes and lips…..

“ARGHHHH!!! WAKE UP SHIM MI CAH!!” You quickly walked to the bathroom to wash your face. But instead washing your face you decide to take a quick shower. After your done, you wrap a towel on your body and stand in front for your closet. You look at the line of the clothes.

“Hmm..What should I wear today?” You mumbled as your hand keep on lifting up the clothes from the reel and throw it on your bed. “I think I should wear this one!” You said as you lift up the white blouse with jean. 

 

After finished, you stand in front of the mirror and slightly put the makeup on before you wear the beanie on your head. You take one last look and after satisfied, you walked out from the room. You take a look at your watch, 2.45 p.m.

“I think I should start moving.” You walked to the front door down to the road. You decide to wait for Hyuna at the junction before your house and you quickly send a text to inform her. As you walk through the row of shops suddenly someone stopped in front of you. He smiled at you before give you a chocolate bubble tea. Who is this guy?

“Ermm.. Thanks?” You said puzzled but you still took the chocolate bubble tea.

“Your welcome.” He rubbed his neck and look down shyly.

“Usually there’s one ahjussi will give me this. Are you related with him?” You asked him curious.

“You mean my dad?”

“Ah your dad? So you’re his son.” You said in shocked.

“Yes. Yu Barom imnida.” He introduced himself.

“Shim Mi Cah imnida. Nice to meet you….” You didn’t know what to call him.

“Rome. Just call me Rome.”

“Nice to meet you Rome.”

“Nice to meet you too, Mi Cah.”

You take a look at your watch. “I’m already late. Send my regard to your dad and once again thanks for this.” You smiled at him and quickly walked away.

“Bye! See you again!!” He waved at you making you turned and waved him back.

That ahjussi really has a handsome son. Opss!!

5 minutes later..

It’s already passed 3 p.m but Hyuna still does not appear. Aigoo.. where is unnie?

You searched for your phone inside your bag. When you reach it, you quickly pull it out and making it slipped from your hand and fall.

“Not again!!” You squat down and grab your phone. “WAIT!!” You hitched. “Why do I feel bad omen is coming?” You narrowed your eyes and looked at the left and right side. Hmm.. I guess it’s just my feeling. There’s no way that Taramji will be show up today.

You stand up and brushed your phone, looking at it f there’s any scratch to it. As you turn around you can see one figure standing right in front of you.

“What are you doing here?” You half shouted at that person.

“Picking you up?” He said as he walked closer to you.

“Why are you picking me up? Where’s unnie?” You questioning him.

“Hyuna suddenly got something to do so she asks me to pick you up.” Now he stands right in front of you looking at you from head to toe.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” You shrugged.

“You look…different.” He said try to be nice to you.

“There’s nothing different.”

“There’s a big different. Why can’t you wear like this when you go for practice?”

“Waeyo?”

“Well, seeing you like this will burst out my energy, that’s why!” He told you but looking away.

“Burst out your energy huh?” You raised your eyebrow at him. “WAIT!, What were you thinking!! This ert Taramji!!” You smacked his arm.

He chuckled when he see your reaction. “Let’s get moving. We’re going to be late.”

You pouted at him and looked at your phone. “Aigoo.. It’s really bad omen huh. Each time you fall then he will appear. So scary!!” You whined softly at your phone. Then you followed him to the parking lot.

Both of you stopped in front of a car.

“A car?” You asked him.

“Yes. We’re going to go there by a car.” He said as he ducked in to the driver seat. You looked at him uneasy.

He slided down the mirror. “Yah! Why are you still there? Come inside!” he ordered.

“Do you have a license to drive this car?” You asked him.

“Do you think I’m going to drive this car if I don’t have a license?” He asked you back.

“Well, who knows?” You said as you ducked inside the car.

You make yourself comfortable inside the car while someone else watching at you intensely.

“What?” You asked him innocently.

“Are you kidding me?” He asked you unbelievably.

“What?” You asked him as you pretended you didn’t know what he means.

“Why are you sitting at the back? I’m not your driver!!” He asked you frustrated.

“Why can’t I sit at the back? There’s nothing wrong sitting at the back.” You answered him calmly.

“Are you trying to pick up a fight with me?” He furrowed his brow.

“The way I see it, you’re the one who trying to pick up a fight with me!!” You stuck out your tongue at him.

Minhyuk take a deep breath and looked at you. “Seriously??”

“Look, can you just imagine..What if your psychotic ‘girlfriend’ saw us in this car and she decided to kill me!!I don’t want to die yet.” You lied.

“Areum won’t kill you!!” He reassured.

“How do you know?? And why are you keep on insist wanting me to seat at the front? It just the same!!” You pouted. Minhyuk stare at you for a moment making you uncomfortable.

You looked at him softly. “Okay look. I feel uncomfortable to seat at the front okay. Now, can we move because I think unnie might already waiting for us there.”

His face expression become softens and he turned to the front. He starts the car and drove to the destination. You end up at the shopping mall and Minhyuk is trying to find a parking lot. It was so hard to find a parking lot since it’s a weekend but after few round he managed to find one.

“Where are we heading to?” You asked Minhyuk since he looked like walking to a specific location inside the mall.

He raised up his hand showing 2 tickets in it.

“Cinema?”

He nodded his head. “Hyuna buy these tickets in advanced and she gives it to me before I pick you up and she hold hers.” He explained.

“Well, what times the movie will start?” You asked him.

“10 minutes more.” He said as he looked at his watch. Both of you waiting for Hyuna outside the cinema.  You looked for her around the area but she nowhere can be seen.

“It’s the time to get inside. Should we get in first?” Minhyuk asked you.

You took another glance at the crowded. “Yeah. Let’s get inside first. I’ll text her to inform about it.”

You followed Minhyuk since he’s the one who hold the ticket. When you get inside the hall, it’s a bit dark so quietly you hold the back of his shirt and as you find your seat you let it go.

“What story is this? So many couple inside here!” You mumbled as you examined the hall.

You turn your head around the hall while Minhyuk who is sitting on your right get busy with his phone.

“Did unnie text you because she didn’t reply mine.” You asked him.

He turned to you and shook his head. Hmmm..why didn’t she reply me.. As you were having those thought, the screen started to play the movie. I wonder what kind of movie is this..

 

30 minutes later..

The movie is a bit boring since the storyline move a bit slow but you still watching it. Maybe it will get better after this.

 

Another 30 minutes..

You furrowed your eyebrow at the screen. “Great unnie, you bought us a romantic movie!! What the heck were you thinking!!”

Just then, there was an intimate scene played at the screen. You awkwardly adjust your position. Your eyes widen when the kissing scene between the actor and actress when suddenly it become intense and seem like it going to lead on to the bed scene in anytime!! But what more awkward is that the sound of the kissing scene also come out from the screen. Since your seat is in front of the couple seat so you can hear some couple are make out behind you. You face palm yourself couldn’t believe it. You turn to Minhyuk. His eyes glued at the screen, he really ‘enjoy’ that movie very much. Yikes!! ert Taramji!!!!

Somehow you got embarrassed watching that movie and also kissing sound behind you. You ce more at Minhyuk and this time he also turned to you. Both of you had an eyes contact before you awkwardly turn away. You can feel your face begin to redden again but luckily, it’s so dark so he can’t see that.

“Arghhh Oppa, please do it slowly!!” The actress groaned. You eyes widen once more and you dropped your jaws at the scene. Suddenly there’s a hand cover your eyes and the other one closing your mouth.

“You’re not allowed to watch this!!” Minhyuk said as his hand at your eyes. He took out the earphones and plugged it to his phone before he put it in your ears. So instead of listening to those ‘sound’, you got to listen to the song inside his phone although all the songs played are from BTOB songs, but who cares!!

His hand covers your eyes until the movie ends after that both of you walked out from the hall, speechless.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I still got something to do, mianhe!! Give me another 2 hours will you? Why don’t both of you enjoy yourself first. I’ll text you when I get there.

~Lovely Hyuna ~

You let out a sighed after reading her message.

“Waeyo?” He asked.

“Unnie still got something to do. She need another 2 hours and she want us to enjoy ourselves first.” You explained the content of the message send by Hyuna to him.

“So, what you want to do in this 2 hours time?” He asked you.

“I don’t have any idea. What about you?” You asked him back.

“Mmm.. I also don’t know.”

You looked at the crowd, who are so busy selecting the movie they want to watch.

“Should we watch another movie?” You suggested.

“You want to watch another movie?” He asked for confirmation.

You nodded. “Well since we didn’t know what to do. So, why not?”

“Arasso. What movie you want to watch.” He asked.

“Anything should do.” You answered him randomly.

“Okay. I’ll go and buy the tickets.” He said as he leaved.

About 5 minutes later he returned with 2 tickets in his hands. “The movie will start after 15 minutes.” He informed you.

“Okay. I think I want to go to the ladies first.” You told him and walked to the ladies. When you returned you still can see him waiting for you at the same spot.

“You want popcorn?” He asked. You quickly nodded. He went and bought the popcorn and 2 bottles of mineral water for both of you. Then both of you makes your way inside the hall. This time also, the hall gets very crowded. Like before you also examined the hall while your mouth busy munching the popcorn. Then the screen played the movie. You laid back on the seat resting you body.

 

After 15 minute…

Bang!!

The actor got shoot at his head. Is this some kind of action movie??

 

Another 15 minutes..

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” You shouted at the top of your voices while your hands shaking in the air making people in the hall turn and looked at you. You quickly close your mouth with your hands. Your eyes still glued to the screen.

 “Why every dead people have to turn out to be a ghost to get their revenge!!” You mumbled. Minhyuk who is still shocked at the loudness of your voice still looked at you.

As the movie goes on, you keep on shrink yourself each time those horror parts played. You close your face with your hand and take a peek through the gap between the fingers. Aigoo.. I’m going to have a heart attack if this movie didn’t end up soon!! Minhyuk in the other hand, can’t stop himself from laughing at you each time you got shocked from the movie. Seem like he like to watch your terrified face rather than the movie itself.

“ARGHHHHHHHH!!!” You screamed and when suddenly the ghost appeared on the screen making you heart pumped crazily. “Aigoo!! Why is the ghost need to have a scarier face!!” You muttered.

After an hour fighting with the ‘ghost’, and you almost lose your voice the story come to the end. “I’m so tired!!”

“I can see that!!” Minhyuk sarcastically smiled at you.

You shoot a glared at him. “It’s all your false!! Who told you to buy the tickets for horror movie!!”

“If I’m not mistaken, you didn’t tell you can’t watch a horror movie!!” He shoots back at you. You want to fight back but what he said was right. You didn’t tell him you can’t watch a horror movie.

“Where is unnie? Don’t tell me we have to watch movie for the third round!! I just can’t take it anymore!!” You said to Minhyuk as both of you sit down on the bench.

“Even if we still have to wait for Hyuna I also don’t want to watch the movie anymore!” Minhyuk stretched his arms. Then you realized a mark on his left hand.

“What happened to your left hand?” You asked him curiously.

“Someone clawed me!” He said as he moved forward.

You think of something. “Don’t tell me, I’m the one who do that to you?” You looked at his face.

He turned to you. “You think?”

You quickly grab his hand and hold it close to you so you can have a better look at the scratch. You looked at him with an apologetic face.

“Mianhe.. I didn’t realize I did this to you.” You apologized to him.

“It’s okay. I’ll get my revenged soon.” He smirked at you.

“YAH!!” You shouted at him making he laughed at you.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Mi Cah-ah.. Mianhe! I don’t think I can make it today! Just enjoy yourself with Minhyuk Oppa arasso! Bye :D

~Lovely Hyuna~

“Great!! After 4 hour you make me suffer than you said you can’t come!! Aigoo this unnie!!!” You pouted as you put your phone into your bag.

“So Hyuna can’t make it huh?” He asked.

“Yes.” You let out a big sighed. “I think we should go home.”

“Okay. Don’t you want to eat first?” He asked since it’s already almost 8 p.m.

“Okay!” You agreed with him. Both of you enter a restaurant and have your dinner before you walked to the car.

You pulled the back door when suddenly Minhyuk pushed it back. “Yah! What are you doing?”

“You’re not going to seat at the back this time!!” He said to you.

“Aigoo.. I can’t seat at the front unless you want me dead!!” You threaten him.

“You’re not going to die because of this!!” He protested.

“I’m already tired!! I don’t want to fight with you. So can you please move aside?” You weakly begged him. He doesn’t response to you. “Jaebal??” You showed him a cute aegyo.

“Aish!!” He surrendered and slowly walked to the driver side and ducked inside the car and same goes to you. He started the car and drove the car back home.

 

“STOPPPPP!!!” You shouted making Minhyuk brake the car immediately and you thrown to the front.

Minhyuk quickly turned to the back. “What happened?”

You quickly adjust your position and stand in front of the door.“That!” You pointed your finger at the café.

“You screamed because of that café?” He said disbelief.

You nodded. “I want to eat ice cream!! Yummy!!” You drooled by just imagining those ice creams inside the café.

“You almost make us killed! Do you know that!!” Minhyuk nagged.

“Aigoo!! Palli!!!” You ignored his worries and clapping your hand in excitement. After Minhyuk park the car both of you went inside the café. As usual you eat your favorite ice cream while he just ordered lemonade.

“Mmmm.. This is so delicious!!” You said admired the taste of the chocolate ice cream. Minhyuk just looked at you.  

“Yah, stop drinks that! You should eat this ice cream. It’s so delicious!!” You compliment the ice cream.

“No. I’m not an ice cream freak like you!!”

You stuck out your tongue at him when suddenly you got an idea. You look at his left hand, the arm with the scratch mark and…

Plak!!

“ArghhHHH!!” Minhyuk shouted when you smack his hand and as fast as lightening you shoved the ice cream inside his mouth.

“EAT!!” You ordered him.

He unwillingly swallows the ice cream. He widens his eyes when he eat the ice cream.“Delicious!!”

“See I told you!” You said arrogantly. When you’re about to stab the ice cream again suddenly Minhyuk pull the ice cream to him making you stabbed the table. Then he innocently took the spoon from you and eats your ice cream.

“Yah Taramji!! That’s my ice cream!! Give it back!!!!” You shouted at him making everyone in the café turned to you. The scene of push and pull between both of you continued until your ice cream is finished.

Click!

Someone inside the café took a picture of you and Minhyuk and the person send it to someone.

After both of you finished, you move back to the car and Minhyuk drove you home.

“Thanks for today.” You smiled and thanked him.

“You’re welcome. Just get inside, it’s already late.” He ordered you.

“Arasso. Drive carefully. Bye.” You waved at him and walked inside.

 

“Unnie! I’m home!!” You shouted as soon as you enter the house. You walked to the living room and that’s when you see Hyuna and Jin Ae sitting on the couch watching the television.

“Unnie!! What are you doing here?” You asked her surprised.

“We’ll I’m having a good time with Jin Ae as you can see.” She make a high five with Jin Ae.

“Didn’t you tell me you have something to do and why did you end up at this house?” You demanded an answer from her.

“Aigoo Mi Cah-ah. Stop asking so many questions will you! Now tell us how’s your date with Minhyuk oppa?” Hyuna and Jin Ae smiled playfully at you and at the same time excited to listen to your story.

“We’re not dating!! It just you didn’t… WAIT!!” You narrowed your eyes at Hyuna. “Don’t tell me you plan this from the beginning!”

Hyuna smirked at you and she don't denied that either. “So? How was it?”

“You know what? I’m not going to tell you!!” You quickly run to your room and locked it. I can’t believe unnie already plan this from the beginning!!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Aigoo.. Hyuna set them on a date!! Ottoke!! Hehehehe

Another long chappie!!

Hope you enjoy reading this chappie!!

Please Comments/Subcribe!

~LOTS OF LOVE~

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

INTRODUCING..

Yu Barom (Rome), C Clown Leader

He's cute isn't he? Hehehe!! Btw, I keep on repeating their comeback song Because You Might Grow Distant MV.

It's really daebak!!

Here the MV :

 

 

 

BTOB at 2012 Popular culture Awards

[FANCAM] Special Stage 'Gangnam Style'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEW STORY ALERT!!

My Happiness is You

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/318478/my-happiness-is-you-infinitemyungsoo-btob-btobminhyuk-tarahyomin

Please have a look and comments/subscribe if you like it :D