Chapter 9

Loving You

 

It’s been a week since the last meeting with your cousin. Everything is normal except for one thing. You got a message from Hyuna in the middle of the night after the meeting.

Mi Cah, I think Jin Ae has the point. You should go out and mix with the other. You can’t just hang in the house and wait for Jin Ae each time you want to go out. Although I give you the permission to do so, but don’t forget to tell Jin Ae where you want to go and BE SAFE!!! Arasso!!

~Your Lovely Cousin~

This message made you jump happily on your bed. At last! I don’t have to depend on Jin Ae unnie to go out and I can go out to any place that I want!! Saranghae unnie!! Muahhh!! Yeah you happy but there is another thing that matters! You don’t know the place very well. Even you always go out with Jin Ae to the same place but when you alone, you always lost! You can’t figure it out what’s wrong with your brain and that’s make you go grumpy each time you think about it. To make it worst, you’re not good at estimating the distance of vehicles when crossing the road. Like what had happened today, you almost got yourself hit by a car when crossing the road after having your lunch.  So in the other word, Hyuna worries is making a sense.

“Ahhh.. I’m so bored!!” you crawl to the couch in the living room. You look at the clock 5.30 p.m. Jin Ae is still working at flower shop near your house. So you are alone and suddenly your phone is ringing.

~You make me go insane,you give me so much pain,I won’t be back again~

You look at your phone vibrating crazily and slowly you answer the call.

“Yoboseyo..” you answer boringly.

“Mi Cah, where are you?” Hyuna ask you. You adjust your sitting position when you hear Hyuna’s voice.

“In the house, sitting on the couch..waeyo?” you answer her.

“Yah!! What are you doing in the house? Supposedly, you should already on your way here!!” Hyuna shout at you.

“Here?? Where??” you ask bluntly not getting the idea.

“Aigooo, this baby girl!! Have you forgotten that today you and Jin Ae will come for the Cube Mini Concert in Apgujung? I already told you few days ago!!” she reminds you what she had told you few days ago.

“Isn’t it supposed to be next week?” you scratch you head.

“NO PABO!! IT’S TODAY!! Now get dressed and come here quickly. I already give the tickets to Jin Ae so you going to meet her here! Arasso!” Hyuna explain to you.

“Okay.” you answer her. When you want to cut the line you hear Hyuna screaming something over the phone.

“TAKE CARE! DON”T GETS LOST AND QUICKLY CALLS ME OR JIN AE WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENED! BE SAFE!!!” Hyuna told you.

Then you quickly go to your room, get dress and walk to the bus stop. Okay, I’m not supposed to be scared but I’m scared right now! Travel alone when you not familiar with the place it’s really troublesome.  Plus I’ve never go to that place.

You took subway and pass few stations. Then you noticed something wrong. You stop at the wrong station!! Aishhh..I’m really bad at this!! I should buy map!! You enter a mart to buy the map. Even your phone has GPS but you prefer to buy the map.

You take another subway and hopefully this time you stop at the right station. After taking back your deposit, you walk to the bus stop. It’s already near 7 p.m. After waiting for a while, the bus arrives. You pay for the fare and move your way to the back seat. You eyes are so busy examining the map in your hand. You turn the map upside down, right and left not focusing where you walk.

‘ARGHH!! I GIVE UP!!” you screaming and put down the map harshly. Your phone also sliding down from your hand and hit the floor. You blow your bang try to control your anger before you notice three people in front of you are staring directly at you. You look at them for a while and think. Hmm..They look familiar!! Then you realize, It’s them!! You try to reach for your phone when suddenly the bus brakes and throwing you to the person in front of you. You knock your head with his.

“OUCH!!” You part your head with his and you look directly to his eyes. Those eyes. Your face closes enough and he also staring at you. You rub your forehead and try to avoid the eye contact. You could feel your heart start to racing again and blood rushing to your face. Aishhh!!!

You turn to the back and scream at the driver letting your anger. “AHJUSSI!! CAN YOU DRIVE THE BUS CAREFULLY BECAUSE I’M NOT MARRIED YET!!!” you can hear the other two person chuckled with your randomness.

“MIANHE!” the driver shout back at you. You pick up your phone and sit in front of them and let out a big sigh. Then your phone ringing. You take a look at the screen –JIN AE UNNIE-

“Yoboseyo”

“Yah, where are you?” Jin Ae worriedly asking you.

“I’m in the bus.” You weakly replied her.

“In the bus? You should already arrive here like 30 minutes ago!!” she shouts at you. You put your phone away when she shouting.

You close your eyes before put back the phone at your ear. “Can you not shouting at me! Seriously, I’m kinda lost here!!” you tell her the truth.

“LOST??”

“YEAH! LOST!!”

“HOW COME?”

“DON”T ASK! Look! Can I not go to that concert?” you ask Jin Ae.

“NO!” her voice become stern. “Come on! I’ll wait for you. Just come no matter how late it’ll be okay. You don’t want Hyuna get worried right?” her voice softens.

“Arasso.” You pouted your mouth.

“I’ll wait for you even though I can’t see my Eunkwang oppa today.” You can hear her voice going down.

BTOB? You turn to the back and see those three people. “They also perform today?” you ask her.

“Yes. Well it’s Cube Concert. Of course they have all the artists to perform tonight.” She replied you.

“Oh. Okay, I’ll try to get there in time.” You told her before cut off the line.

You look at the map and fold it. “Dear map, seriously we don’t have any chemistry.” You put the map inside your bag. “So just rest quietly in there okay?” you patted your bag. Then you hear people at the back laughing at you.

You turn to them. “Why are you laughing?”

“You’re too cute!!” he replied and smiling at you. “By the way, I’m Hyunsik.”

“I’m Peniel” the other one introducing himself. You look at Minhyuk then he turn to the other side. Yah! What’s with that attitude!!That Taramji (squirrel)!! “And he is Minhyuk.” Peniel tap Minhyuk’s shoulder when he realizes what’s happening.

“I’m Mi Cah,” you introduce yourself.

“Yeah we know you.”

You weirdly look at them. “So, what are you guys doing here? You have to perform in a concert tonight right?” you asked them.

“Let’s say we lost a bet and then despite of taking a van to the concert we have to use public transport.” Hyunsik explained to you and Peniel who sit in the middle nodding his head.

“So that’s mean I’m on the right track, right?” You ask him for certainty.

“If you’re heading to the concert, that’s right!” Hyunsik smile at you.

“At last!!” somehow you glad to meet them in this bus. You feel relief.

“Are you alone?” Peniel ask you.

“Do you see anyone with me??” you replied him. He shook his head.

“What with that map?” he asked back.

“Hmm..Let’s say it supposed to help me get to the concert but ottoke, I didn’t like Geography that much so I’m lost!” you sadly explain to him. You can hear them chuckled AGAIN!

The bus stops. “So here we are. You want to follow us?” Hyunsik politely ask you while stand up from his seat.

“If it not brings troublesome to you.”  

“Of course it’s not. Let’s go.” Hyunsik let you walk first. How gentleman!! Unlike that Taramji, he not even bothers about this. You walk with Hyunsik. In front of you is Minhyuk and beside him is Peniel. When you want to cross the road, you always have the habit to hold other arm and in this case you hold onto one of them. You didn’t realize whose arm you’re holding until you finished crossing the road and automatically let go of his arm.

“Hyung! What are you doing standing there? We’re getting late!!” Peniel shout at Minhyuk when he didn’t see him walking with the group. You turn back and see him frozen at the spot. Don’t tell me I’m holding that Taramji’s arm!! You can see he staring deeply at you. You quickly turn back to the front. OMG!

 

Enjoy!! XD