Chapter 28

Loving You

 

“How is it? Are you feeling much better now?” Peniel asked after a while.

You nodded. “Yes. Gomawo Oppa.” You smiled at him.

“Great! Now, why don’t we go there?” He pointed his finger at one direction.

You looked at where he pointed at. “Oppa! You must be kidding me right! I can’t even walk! How am I supposed to get there?” You pouted at him.

He beamed and poked your nose. “Aigoo!! I’m here! I can take you there!” Then he sat down on his knees and help you changed your skate into your shoes before he squatted down facing his back at you.

You looked at him puzzled. “Oppa, what are you doing?”

He turned back at you. “Palli. Come and let me piggy back you!”

“Mwo??” You shouted in shock.

“Aigoo! Palli!!” He pulled both or your hand and put it around his neck. You hesitantly leaned your body against his back and he hold your legs. “Let’s go!!” He throws his right fist in the air.

I wonder where he want to bring me to.. Mmmm..

“We’re here!!” He said enthusiastically as he stopped in front of a shop.

You looked at the signboard and slowly read the word on it. “Ice cream..”. You quickly snapped out of it when you hear ice cream. “OMO! ICE CREAM!!!”

Peniel chuckled as he already expects that reaction from you.

“Oppa palli!! Let’s get inside!!” You said excitedly.

“Arasso! Arasso! But can you please stop moving first!! I’m sure you don’t want to end up on the floor don’t you?” Peniel struggling to hold you in place since you get so excited over the words.

“Okay! Okay!” You followed his words obediently.

He quickly made his way inside the shop and to the counter. “Which one do you want?” He asked you.

You scanned all the ice creams inside the container. “Mmm.. they look so YUMMY!! Arghh.. I can’t decide which one I want to eat!!” You drooled as your eyes crazily looking each of the ice cream.

Peniel also busy himself looking at the ice creams. “Just pick the one that you want the most!”

“Which one do you want sir?” The staff asked Peniel.

“THAT ONE!!” Both you and Peniel pointed at the chocolate oreos ice cream. Peniel turned to you as both of you want the same ice cream.

“Stop copying me!!” He said.

“I’m not copying you Oppa!!” You denied.

“Yes, you are!”

“No, I’m not!”

“YES!”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“NO!”

“Aww.. You two sure made a cute couple!” The staff chuckled when she saw your bickering session with Peniel.

“NO, WE’RE NOT!!” Both of you said in unison. With your leg in between, Peniel crossed his arm and pouted.

You smacked his shoulder. “Oppa! Stop pouting and place our order quickly!”

“Aishh.. Arasso! Arasso!” Then he placed your order and paid for the ice creams. When the staff handed you the ice cream you took it and Peniel move to the empty seat.

“Mmmm.. YUMMY!!” You said as you admired the taste of the ice cream.

Peniel nodded. “Soooooo… delicious!!!”

Both of you enjoyed eating the ice creams and chatting with each other.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Oppa! Gomawo for teaching me how to skate!” Areum thanked Minhyuk.

“You’re welcome.” Minhyuk replied her unconcerned.

Then she stood in front of him making him stopped. “Oppa, I’m hungry! Why not we…”

“No. Just go and eat by yourself. I got something else to do.” He said while taking out his phone, texted someone.

Areum took the phone from his hand. “Oppa! I’m talking to you. Can you listen to me?”

Minhyuk stared at her, annoyed. “Give me back my phone!!”

“NO!!” She ran away with his phone in her hand.

“AREUM!! GIVE IT BACK!!” Minhyuk shouted and chased her.

She grinned and looked at him. “CATCH ME IF YOU CAN OPPA!!”

Minhyuk didn’t wait for a long time to catch her. He tried to grab the phone from her hand but she quickly swung her hand to the back. Those pull and push scene continued for a while and he almost kissed her when he tried to snatch the phone from her. Areum really enjoying this moment and she really hope his lips crushed with her. Then her dream will came true. After few minutes, he managed to take back his phone from her.

Minhyuk looked in fury at her. “Don’t you ever touch my things again!!” He warned her.

Areum shoot him with playfully smile. “Just chill Oppa!! I’m just playing around with you. Don’t take things so serious!!”

Minhyuk turned to her with serious look on his face. “I don’t like it.” Then he walked away.

“Oppa!” She called him but he ignored her and leaved her behind. She stomped her feet on the floor childishly feeling unsatisfied with the way he treat her. “How dare you to treat me like this! Just wait and see! One day, I’ll make you mine Oppa! And she, I’m going to make sure she’s regret for trying to snatch you away from me!!” She gritted her teeth.

Suddenly someone patted her shoulder. Areum turned at looked at her. She chin up while looking at Minhyuk. “What happened with him?”

Areum glared at Minhyuk’s back. “As usual! Always ignoring me!!”

She spitted. “Because of the minx huh?”

“Who else could it be? That minx has to pay for what she had done!” Areum clenched her fist.

“Don’t worry Areum-ah. I think, me and Eunjung unnie already give her a bit taste of lesson for today!! She smirked evilly.

She suspiciously turned to her. “What you have done Jiyeon unnie?”

Jiyeon winked at her. “Well I bet she can’t walk for few days..”

“Isn’t it great if she can’t walk forever??” Eunjung added. Then both of them made a high five and laughed devilly.

“Areum-ah, you should watch how hard Eunjung unnie bumped into her!! I bet her knee must be freaking hurt from that first bump!” Jiyoen said as she busy chewing her gum.

Eunjung sat between Areum and Jiyeon and she put her hands on their shoulder. “Yeah must be freaking hurt from the first bump but I think she break her knee after the second bump and thanks to you Jiyeon-ah!!”

Areum lips tugged upward and smirked as she pleased with her unnie revenge towards you. “Serve her right!! Who ask her to touch my man!!” She hissed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Where are they?? Why none of them reply my messages!!” Minhyuk said as he being grumpy since none of you or Peniel replies his message. He move back and forth in front of a store and at the same time looked around the area for both of you. “Aishh!! Lee Minhyuk, what happened to you! Why are you so freaking out like this!!” He said, monotone.

“Hahahaha.. Aigoo.. So cute!!!” You pinched Peniel’s cheek.

“It’s hurt!!” He said as he spun your around.

Minhyuk recognized your voice. He quickly walked to the voice and saw you and Peniel playing happily while he piggy back you. Surprisingly, his jelousy got him when he saw that scene. What are they doing.. Slowly he walked to you and Peniel.

“Peniel…” He called him.

He quickly turned back and looked at Minhyuk. “Ah, hyung!!”

You change eye contact with Minhyuk but then you turned away.

He come closer and looked at you before he turned to Peniel. “What happened? Why are you piggy back her?”

Peniel adjusted your position on his back. “She hurt her right knee as a result from falling down during skating.” He explained.

“Jinjja? Is it bad??” He asked worried.

“No!!” you shouted at him. “Not that bad I guess.” Your voice slowing down.

“Let me see it!!” He demanded.

“NO!! I’m okay!” You reassured him. Why is he bothered about my injury!! Just go and play with Areum!!

He quickly make his move by grabbing your right calf. “Let me see it first!!”

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” You screamed, overeacted.

Minhyuk shaked his ear lobes as you screamed. “YAH!! I don’t touch your knee yet! What the heck with that screaming!!” He burst out.

You looked at him. “Don’t touch my leg, will you!!”

“Aigoo Mi Cha-ah, don’t scream like that! I think I’m going to go deaf if you continue screaming behind my ears like that!!” Peniel voiced out.

“Mianhe Oppa…” You apologized to him.

“Can you walk??” Minhyuk suddenly asked.

“YES!”

“NO!”

“YES!!”

“NO!!!”

“YES!!” You smack Peniel’s shoulder.

“NO, YOU CAN’T!! If you can walk, why am I piggy back you like this!!” He retorted.

Aigoo this Oppa, can’t he just lie for me once!! Oh Lord!!

Minhyuk narrowed his eyes suspiciously at you. “Can or can’t?” His voice a bit stern this time.

You gulped. “Err.. I don’t think….” You didn’t manage to finish your word as he grabbed your arm and pulled you toward him. “What are you doing!!”

Peniel just followed Minhyuk act as he didn’t want you to get hurt from falling down if he protest his action.

Minhyuk didn’t stop do what he’s been doing. He placed your arm around his neck while the other hand holding your knees in a bridal style. “I’m carrying you!!”

“Peniel Oppa can carr….” You stopped as he shoot a dagger at your eyes. Is he mad or something? His gaze seems like he…

“Hyung, I still can carry Mi Cha since she’s not that heavy..” Peniel said to him.

“Not that heavy?? Are you saying that I’m A BIT HEAVY then?” You puffed your cheeks.

He chuckled. “It’s not what I mean. You’re so..Light!”

“Yeah right!!” You rolled your eyes at him.

“Peniel-ah, can you tell Yonghyun hyung I’m taking her with me.” Minhyuk asked him a favor.

Peniel looked unease at his words. “Where are you taking her?”

“Yeah!! Where are you taking me to??” You also demanded an answer from him.

“I’m taking you home!! We don’t know how long we’re going to stay here and I don’t want your knee got worst if we keep on waiting like this!” He explained.

“But!!”

“No but!! I’m not accepting any excuses from you.” He said to you making you pouted at him. “Beside, I still have something to discuss with you.”

Something to discuss with me.. Why do I feel like we’re going to discuss ‘that’ thing!! Andwaeeee!! Peniel Oppa, save me from this Taramji!!!! Jaebal!!!

“Arasso! I’ll tell Jonghyun hyung about it! Hyung, just take a good care of her.” Peniel patted his shoulder. You mouth dropped open when Peniel agree with Taramji idea.

“Don’t worry. I’ll take a good care of her.” He looked at you. Somehow he looked like a little devil with those horns on his head and aim to do something bad to you!!

Then Minhyuk started to walk from there. You just stare with your puppy dog eyes at Peniel while your hand is waving at him, don’t want Minhyuk to bring you home. He walked so fast, as soon as you realize both of you already outside the mall.

“Can you hold me properly cause you really heavy!! Do you know that??” He sarcastically ordered you.

“Yah, I don’t ask you to carry me home!!” You pouted as if you care he want to bring you home.

Suddenly he stopped and put you down on your feet. “You don’t want me to leave you here all alone, don’t you?” He threated you.

You quickly looked around the place. It’s a bit darker here and you really hate dark. You looked down and answered him. “No..”

“Good!!” Then once again he carried you in a bridal style and you reluctantly put your hand around his neck. Aigoo this namja!!

“Yah Taramji! You really want me dead don’t you?” You sarcastically asked him.

“Waeyo?” He puzzled.

“What if your psychotic girlfriend saw us, I mean when you carry me like this.. You just aroused her spirit to kill me!!” You said.

“No, she won’t kill you!!”

“Why not? You just put a death sentence on my head!!”

“Mmmm.. you can just pray she didn’t see us this time.” He calmly answered you.

Of course you can say that coolly since you’re not the one who going to pay for it!! It’s me!! ME!!

Luckily, it’s not long enough for him to catch a taxi and carefully he placed you at the back seat and he sit next to you.

You slowly take a peek at him. Should I ask him that question? Aishh, just ask Mi Cha!! “Yah, what is it you want to discuss with me?” You asked him abit harsh.

He turned and shoot you with a glare. “Can you be more polite with me?”

“What do you mean?”

He folded his arm. “You can call Peniel Oppa, and even our maknae, Sungjae you call him Oppa, why can’t you call me with that word too? Minhyuk Oppa!!”

You looked at him weirdly. “Since when you care how do I call you with? You don’t seem to have any problem with that before!”

“You!!..” He sighed. “Just forget it!!”

“You didn’t answer my first question yet!” You snarled.

“It’s about your training. You already know that you’re going to perform in front of our top management and also our sponsors right. So I already have a list of the song which I think your vocal will fit perfectly.” He make a long explanation to you.

“I don’t know that I will perform in front of those people.” You said as you tapped your chin, try to remember.

He flicked your forehead. “You totally ignored what Jongwon hyung said this morning, don’t you? What were you thinking??” He unbelievably said to you.

“Awwww!! Errr.. I’m.. Mmmm.” You didn’t know how to answer him. Telling him that you were thinking about those ‘moment’ obviously is not a right answer.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“We’re here! Gomawo ahjussi!” You thanked the taxi driver after Minhyuk paid him the fare.

Minhyuk ducked out and walked to you. “Come. I’ll help you.” He offered.

“Nah.. I can…” He already carried you in a bridal style. “You really didn’t receive a no as an answer don’t you?”

“Good if you know that!” Then he started to walk you inside. You knock the door afew times but there’s no response. So you guessed Jin Ae is not at home. So you took out the spare key inside your pocket and opened the door.

“You can put me at…”

“Your room!”

“Yeah..” Your voice turned bitter. “My room….” You want him to just leave you at the living room but he, being so familiar with your house carried you directly to your room. Oh great!!

Slowly he seated you on your bed. “Gomawo..”

“Now, where’s your first aid kit box?” He asked.

You looked at him. “What do you want to do with that box?”

“We still need to put some medicine to your knee..”

“Ahh.. but I can do…” He glared at you. “In the upper cabinet at the kitchen.”

“Wait here and don’t move even an inch!!” He warned you.

Aigoo.. is it just me or he really act weird today??

Few minutes later he came with the box in his hand. He stood on his knee and placed it on the floor. Then he carefully lifted up your jean.

“You don’t have to do this!! I can do it by myself..” You pushed his hand away.

“Stay there quietly, will you?” He sounded serious and continued busying his hand at your jean again.

“NO!! Just leave me alone will you!” You half shouted at him.

He stopped and looked at you, annoyed. “I said….”

“NO!!” You stand up and put your weight on the other feet.

 

“SHIM MI CHA!!” He shouted at you.

 

You walked out from the room on your tiptoe. “WAEYO??” You asked him as you didn’t care a.k.a being stubborn.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to lessen his anger. He quickly grabbed your wrist and pushed you against the wall. His trapped you with his arm. “CAN YOU STOP MAKING ME WORRIED ABOUT YOU?!!”

His sudden action startled you. You gulped when you saw his angry face. Angry Taramji.. This is not good! You collect your strength and ..” YAH!! SINCE WHEN YOU START TO WORRY ABOUT ME!! AND, WHY YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME!! BESIDES, YOU AND ME WE’RE NOTHING!!”

“BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!” He looked directly to your eyes. “I love you..” He soften.

You looked at him speechless. You can hear your heart pumping crazily and it’s about to explode after hearing his confession. “M-mwo?”

“I just- I just can’t hold myself anymore. This feeling that I have toward you,.. it’s just unbearable anymore..” He continued. “And I hate it, I hate the fact that you treat my dongsaeng better than me!! I hate it when you make me feel this way, I got worried, I miss you when you’re not with me, and..”

Is he got-jealous over that small thing? And he miss me?....

“My heart beat crazily each time I saw you and it got almost explode when we make a contact.” He’s being honest about his true feeling.

“Why-why do you love me.. I mean, I’ve got nothing if compare to Areum.” You cringed.

“Why do you have to compare yourself with her? It’s you that I like, not her!” He retorted. “Besides I can feel that you like me too.” He stared at your eyes.

You widened your eyes at him. “NO I’M NOT!! You tilted your head to the right avoiding his eyes.

Slowly he put his hand on yor cheek and turned your face to him. “Don’t say you’re not, because I know you are..” He gently pressed his lips on yours. You got intoxicated with his kiss again but it’s not long enough before you hit the reality.

“STOP IT!!!” You pushed him hard at his chest. “Just stop it…” You looked down on the floor. You have a mix of emotions right now and you can’t even think right.

“Mi Cha…”

“I don’t like you! I just ..don’t..” You said weakly.

“Is it because of him?”

You looked at him. Did he know about ‘him’? “Who do you mean?”

He moves closer to you. “That J guy. The one that give you the phone.”

You looked in disbelief at him. “How do you know about that?”

“It’s easy.. I know you treasure that phone a lot especially when it fall from your hand, you look so worried over it and M&J letter at the casing surely mean something..” He explained.

“If you know I already have someone that I love then why are you telling me this?” You asked him curious.

“Because I don’t think you’re with him anymore..”

“Waeyo?”

“If you still together with him why i never saw him and also Jin Ae noona or Hyuna never said anything about it.You don’t look like someone who is dating a guy either..”

You looked away. “You don’t even know me.. Besides, I already reject Sungjae Oppa and what makes you think that I won’t do the same to you?”

“My instinct. I always believe in my instinct and it always tell me that you also have a feeling for me.”

You looked at him bothered. Why is he so confident about it..

You were so busy with your thought and you didn’t realize he already stand there in front of you and lift you up in a bridal style. You want to ask him what is he doing but he faster than you.

“I’m going to put some ointment to that bruise then I’ll leave..” He said as he knew what’s in your mind. He walked to your bed and seated you on it. Then he stand on his knees and started to work out on your knee. You just stared at him quietly. He sweep the ointment tenderly to your knee.

“I know you must be shocked with my confession to you just now. But I just want to love and ptotect the person I love. I really feel relief after I tell you about my feeling, feel like the burden in my heart already gone.” He said as he carefully bandaged your knee.

You let out a small sighed. “I love ‘him’ too much. I just don’t know if I can forget him and love anyone else…” You looked down.

He already finished bandaged your knee and stand to your eyes level. He slowly lift up your face, your eyes meet with his.

“I won’t force you to forget ‘him’ Mi Cha. But I will make you think of me day and night,… I will make sure one day you’re going to say that you love me …..and I’ll be waiting for the time for you to be mine….” He brushed your cheek with his thumb. He really showed his determination to make you fall for him.

“What if you fail to do that?”

He leaned his forehead against you. “I know I will succeed. Just wait and see..” His lips draw a smile. “Now, I want to take a rest and don’t think about it too much, arasso!!” He helped you lay down on your bed and pulled up your blanket for you.

“I think I better get going now. Sweet dream Mi Cha..” He kissed you at forehead making your cheek tinted in bright red.

“Gomawo..” You thanked him.

Then he walked out from your room.

“Ahh!!” He jumped in shock as he saw Jin Ae outside your room. “Noona, I thought you’re not at home..” He said as he rubbed his throbbed chest.

She smiled at him. “I just get home. Are you sending Mi Cha home?”

He nodded. “She hurt her knee. Please take care of her noona, and tell me if something happen..”

“Arasso!..”

“I’ll be leaving now..” He said and Jin Ae walked him to the front door.

Jin Ae looked at his back as he walked out from the house. “Minhyuk-ah!!” she shouted and he quickly turned his head back to her. “FIGHTING!!!” She showed him fighting gesture.

He just smiled and waved back at her. “I’m sure she heard something…” He chuckled.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong yeorobun..

Another update.. Hope you like this chappie although it's abit greasy at the end.. LOL

Thanks for your comments/subscription of my story X3

~Lots of Love~

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

BTOB B+Diary Screencaps

Hyung Team got punished by pouring the cold on their bodies in public :3

 

 

 

 

Penjae watching Breaking Dawn XD

 

 

Attention!!

I posted one shot story starring BTOB Peniel. Mind to have a look? Gomawo..

Please leave some comment :D

Love Curse