Chapter 6

Loving You

 

“Lately, you always slipped from my hand! Don’t you love me anymore?? Aishhh..” you muttered and rub your phone lovingly before put it in your pocket. When your look up, everyone looking at you with weird expression.

“What??” you said to them innocently.

“Seriously, you should stop doing that!” Jin Ae stood in front of you. You scrunched your face at her.

“So cute!!” Sungjae suddenly interrupted. You smile at him.

“Minhyuk-ssi, thanks for catching this “baby girl” right on time or else I don’t know what would happened to her.” Jin Ae eyes pointed at you when she said “baby girl”.

“Of course I will hit that floor! What else could it be?” you said then you see Jin Ae glares at you, you raise your hands in the air surrender in that situation before continue, “Okay, just saying..”. you rolled your eyes.

“You’re welcome Jin Ae-ssi” Minhyuk smile at her.

“Ouch you’re cute.” Jin Ae giggled. “You can call me noona since I’m a BIT older than you.” She told Minhyuk.

“ Oh really, I thought you are younger than me,” Minhyuk replied.

“ No. I’m older than you but younger than Eunkwang oppa!” she widely smile to Eunkwang.

“Yeah, and you can call me baby Mi Cah since I’m a LOT younger than you.” You said sarcastically to Jin Ae and poke your tongue at her, earning you a pinch at your arm.

“Awwww, that’s hurt!!” you shout at Jin Ae. Eunkwang, since the beginning can’t stop laughing when he see you and Jin Ae fighting.

Sungjae slowly move to your side, “So your name is Mi Cah?” You nod in agree. “So am I supposed to be your dongsaeng or oppa??”

“Is it important??” you ask him.

“Well…..” Sungjae raised his eyebrows at you.

“Hmm..i’m 18 years old.” You answer him.

“Great! That’s make me an oppa to you.” He said excitedly. He is a cute guy. You just smile at him before notice Minhyuk staring at you. You turn away when you made an eye contact with him. You could feel your heart start to beat faster. Aishh, not again!

Why is she behave happily in front of Sungjae and become a cold person in front of me. What have I done wrong to her? Minhyuk monologue alone. “Wait, that’s not right! Why I’m even bother how she should behave in front of me?? Minyuk sighed.

Suddenly, a phone is ringing.

~You make me go insane, you give me so much pain, I won’t be back again~

All of you start looking at each other. Wow, these guys definitely love their song a lot! Even the ringtone is their song.

“You didn’t want to answer that?” Minhyuk suddenly ask you.

“It’s not my phone! Isn’t it supposed to be your phone??” you denied him and ask all three of them back.

“Nope.” Minhyuk, Sungjae and Eunkwang said in unison. You look at them before turn to Jin Ae.

“Then it must be unnie’s phone since she is the BIGGEST fan of yours!!” You look at Jin Ae.

“Hey, my ringtone is WOW not Insane!” Jin Ae smirked at you.

“Then, whose phone is that,” You fold your hand and look down to your feet when you see there is a light coming from your pocket. Please don’t tell me that’s coming from my phone. You bit your lower lip and look up. Everyone had this sheepishly smile on their face. You cleared your throat and pull out your phone innocently like nothing happened. Then it stops ringing. Silence.

“It’s okay Mi Cah, you don’t need to be shy. It’s not a wrong thing to like us,” Eunkwang said confidently to you. The other two just giggled seeing your expression. It’s priceless. You turn to Jin Ae.

“Unnie, didn’t I told you to not mess up with my phonee…” you try to control you anger, smiling and speak with a lower voice to her.

“I didn’t do anything to your phone” Jin Ae said naively and rolled her eyes to you.

You take a deep breath before continue, “THEN WHAT THE HECK MY PHONE RINGTONE IS THEIR SONG! IT’S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THAT SONG!!” you shout at her letting out your anger.

“I didn’t touch you phone. Not a single one.” Jin Ae pouted cutely at you.

“If you didn’t touch my phone, then how come last time my wallpaper change to the picture of me and Minnn….” You turn your head to Minhyuk and stop at that word. “Just forget it..” .

“Mi Cah, is that you??” suddenly a voice coming from upstairs.

You turn you head to the direction of the voice and see you cousin standing there.

“Unnie..,” you run to her and hugged her.

“Mi Cah-ah, urghhh I miss you,” she hugs you tight before let you go. She turns around and see BTOB are also there.

“Ah, oppa..you also here?” She ask while slowly walk down the stairs.

“Ah, Hyuna-ah..she is…?? Eunkwang said and point at you.

“This is my cousin from Portland, Mi Cah. So you’ve meet!” She said happily.

“Yah and not to mention a NICE one,” Jin Ae smirked and walk to Hyuna and hug her. Hyuna had a question mark face to both of you. “I’ll tell you later,” she whisper to Hyuna and wink at you. You rolled your eyes at her.

“ It’s time for us to go. We still have to continue practicing” Eunkwang said.

“Okay oppa, see you later,” Hyuna replied.

“BYE OPPA!!” Jin Ae shouts at Eunkwang, he smile and wave goodbye to her. Sungjae and Minhyuk follow him at the back. You take a last glance at them and suddenly Sungjae turn back and give you a wink.

“Hold me, I’m going to faint!! So handsome!!!!” Jin Ae pretends to fall down. You and Hyuna quickly hold her. Aishh, this unnie!

 

 

a/n: Thanks for the comment guys!! I really appreciate it!! XD