Chapter 3

Loving You

 

“Following next performance is BTOB with their comeback track, Wow!” the MC’s shouted.

Following that announcement, of course Jin Ae’s voice shouting in front of the television. It is predicted as always. She’s been glued in front of the television since the show start just to see her bias, of course BTOB Eunkwang.

“Ahhhhhh,..BTOB! BTOB! BTOB! Eunkwang oppa, you’re so damn hot!!!” she shouted.

You tried to ignore her but somehow as you listen to BTOB performance you kinda like it. The song is so catchy and their stage performance is good eventhough you never watch their MV seriously.

“Yah, they’re hot right?” Jin Ae smirked while looking at you. She noticed how you look at BTOB performance.

“No, they are not!” you pouted and walk to the kitchen and at the same time you can hear she giggle at your exposing reaction.

“How cute..hahaha” she said to herself.

“Unnie, I can’t imagine your reaction when you see them face to face!! You’re going to scared them to death for sure!!” you laugh when you imagine the situation.

“Yah, I’m not going to scared my love for sure!!!” she shouted at you making a sulky face then turn back to watch the television.

“Yeah right!!” you said after taking a nip of your drink. You think of something before look at Jin Ae.

“Photo time!!!” both of you said in unison.

“How come I forgot about that!” Jin Ae whining before running to her room and see the note she has wrote. “It’s tomorrow! Mi Cah we have to go to this event!” she said to you.

“Nope. I’m not interested.” You said to her.

“Aigoo Mi Cah ah, it’s a matter of life and death!” she provoked.

“Since when meeting with your favourite Kpop group has become a matter of life and death! Aigoo, this unnie.” you said to her.

“Mi Cah ah, just go with me this time okay..i will granted one wish from you. Is it okay?” she’s begging you.

“I can ask anything I want?? Really??” you raised your eyebrow to her.

“Yeah, really!! So, are we on?”

“I guess so.” You grinned at her.

“Yeay!! Eunkwang oppa, wait for me!!!” she shouts happily.

 

The next day…

“Are you done yet Mi Cha? We’re getting late for the event!” Jin Ae shout and at the same time full of excitement.

“Yeah, I’m done unnie.” You came out from your room. Jin Ae look at you from head to toe with expression she’s really look pretty in anything she wear eventhough it just black quarter sleeve tshirt and jean.”Unnie??” you call Jin Ae when she didn’t reply you.

“Let’s go now!” Jin Ae pull your hand as realize both of you were late and you have to get the bus.

 

BTOB Dressing Room

“Hyung, how do I look?” Sunjae posing in front of Minhyuk.

“You really look good in those outfits Sungjae.” Minhyuk response indifferent toward his question not even looking at him and keep reading the magazine in his hands.

Seeing Minhyuk ignoring him, the tallest member of BTOB and also the maknae turned to Ihoon and asked him the same question. Suddenly he got a smack at his head from someone and it turn out to be the leader of BTOB, Eunkwang.

“Yah Sungjae, do you have to ask us everytime you adjust your outfit? It’s feel like hundreds times already you’ve been asking us the same question.” Eunkwang burst out.

“Plus, who doesn’t know BTOB has the tallest and handsome maknae in the group.”  Hyunsik add on while Changsub nodding agreed to Hyunsik statement.

Peniel who has been sitting on the couch next to Minhyuk get up and patted Sungjae shoulder when he walk in front of him since the hair stylist noona calling him to get his hair done.

“Come on hyung, who knows today we’ll get to meet ‘someone’ from the crowd.” he smiles naughtily at them and rub his head.

 

At The Cube

The place has been so crowded. Many fans come for this special event to show their support to BTOB’s comeback. You can hardly see the road as Jin Ae keep holding your hand tightly along the way so you won’t get lost.

“Wow, this group surely has many fans admiring them.” You said to yourself.

“We’re lucky to arrive in time! That stupid bus stops so many times picking up the passenger!” Jin Ae voice out her frustration. You guys made up to stand at the front of the stage after struggling with so many girls who also want to be there.

You look at Jin Ae when suddenly the MC shouted “Presenting, BTOB…”. You quickly turned to the stage when 7 handsome and talented boys going up the stage and greet all the fans before start performing their comeback song, Wow. The fans scream throughout the performances and not forgotten the one who is beside you, Jin Ae.

The performance takes about one hour and for the time being, they keep on interacting with the crowd and sing their famous track Insane, Irresistible Lips, Imagine and etc.

“This group sure has their own charm..” you tapped you chin while looking at Jin Ae who has been jumping and screaming since the beginning, so energetic and excited especially when it comes to Eunkwang part.

I wonder where all the energy came from while glaring at the stage. That Eunkwang guy is really something. You thought to yourself.

“For photo session with BTOB, we are going to let 100 fans enter per session. So you can make a queue now. Thank you,” the organizer said.

Hearing the announcement, Jin Ae quickly pulls your hand towards the line. You almost tripped yourself while running behind Jin Ae. When you enter the place, it just a nice and simple decoration for the photo session. You can see the huge backdrop with their face on it and a simple design of the bricks at wall.

“Next is our turn! Urghh Eunkwang oppa!” Jin Ae can’t calm down as she sees Eunkwang. You rolled your eyes when you see her fangirling over him.

“Give me that camera..i’ll take your pic.” Jin Ae quickly gives you the camera in her hand and run to the stage and stand between Eunkwang and Minhyuk. You can see her smiling up to ears when you took her photos doing all those cute poses!

Suddenly she shout at you “Come here! Palli..” you stare blankly at her. That’s when you heard her sighed and run towards you.

“Wait, where are you pulling me to?” she takes the camera in your hand and gives to the person behind you asking her to take the photos for both of you.

“Yah pabo, we came all along way here and you just wanna stood here and be a cameraman only? You must be joking right!” she glares at you.

“There’s nothing wrong being a cameraman. For your information I’m…..” you didn’t get to finish your sentence since she pulled you hard on the stage. As she pull you, you dropped your Iphone on the floor.

“Wait my phone!” you tried to reach for you phone but Jin Ae grabs your hand so tight and walking towards BTOB.

“Unnie!” you shout at Jin Ae but she just ignoring you and smiling at Eunkwang and the rest of BTOB members who is waiting to take photo with us on stage.

You start kicking you phone all the way to stage because each time you bent and try to reach your phone, your feet also make a move too. And clueless Jin Ae keep on continue dragging you non-stop which make it harder for you to get the phone. If this continue, your phone going to be broken!! Suddenly Jin Ae let your hand free and you could see your phone stop in front of a shoes. You quickly grab your phone and at the same time there’s also a hand grabbing your phone at the same time but you’re faster than him.

As you look up to see the owner of the hand, you frozen on the spot. Your face just an inch away from him! You eyes widened and both of you are staring directly at each other. You could feel your face is getting redder from the scene as your mind forming an image of squirrel. The guy’s face in front of you looks like a squirrel! Yes a squirrel in front of you!

“Squirrel?” that word suddenly slip out from your mouth!!

“Mwo?” he asking you as he heard the word. You blink at him.

“Ehemmm..” someone clearing his throat at the moment and it is obviously the leader, Eunkwang.

“Yah, what are you doing? Come here.” Jin Ae pulls you to stay between her and Minhyuk. She still able to give her Eunkwang oppa an angelic smile while pulling you away.

You stood still beside him while your heart beating so fast at the moment. You could feel the adrenalin rushing to your face. Jin Ae excitement has given her luck to hold Eunkwang arm and surprisingly, he didn’t even pull his arm away.

“Say cheese!!!” the cameraman asks. All of you smiling towards the camera. After satisfied taking all the pictures with BTOB members you bowed and leave the stage.

“Bye bye!!” you turn to look at the owner of the voice. Guess who? It is the maknae,Sungjae shouting a goodbye to you and you give him a smile showing your dimples which are deepen in both sides of your cheeks.

That’s cute. Someone says in a lower voice.

 

p/s: today is a very busy day for me..at last I can update the story XD. How do you find this chapter? Don’t forget to leave some comment!! Thanks :)