Chapter 20

Loving You

 

“Mi Cah!! I’m going to work now!!” Jin Ae shouted from the living room but there’s no response from you.

“MI CAH!!!!!” She shouted again and walk to your room.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Jin Ae hit your room’s door. “Mi Cah!! Do you hear me?”

“Aigoo unnie, I heard you okay!! Stop hitting my door. I need to sleep!!” You said to her and pull up your blanket covering your head.

“Arasso, arasso! I just wanna tell you that I’m going to work now. That’s all! I’m going now!! Bye bye!!” She shouted behind the door and walked to the front door.

 

3 minute later..

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Someone hitting your front door. You just ignored the sound.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

 “Aigooooo… Who’s the heck disturbing my precious sleep!!” You mumble and crawl off the bed and walk to the front door. As you opened the door you can see Jin Ae smiling cutely at you.

“What the h..”

“So you wake up! hehehe.” She said at you and somehow you feel like smacking someone’s head early in this morning. “I forgot to bring my keys. Can you get it for me? It’s at the kitchen counter.” She said and you weakly walked to the kitchen, get the keys and give it to her.

“Gomawo. Aigoo this cute baby girl!!” She pinched your cheek.

“Ouch!! Unnie, that’s hurt!!” You pouted and rubbed you cheek.

“I’m going now. Bye!!” She walked through the pathway. You in the hand turn around and ready to make your way to the bed. You just make a few steps when suddenly..

Bang! Bang! Bang!

“Urghhhh!!!!!! Who is it this time!!” You let out you frustration. You turn back and furrowed your brow at the door. You walked to the door and open it.

“I forgot to tell you something!” Jin Ae appeared behind the door.

“WHAT?” You shouted at her.

“Saranghae!!” She said as her hands make a love shape above her head and quickly run to the downstairs before you get your hands on her.

“UNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!” You shouted at her at the top of your voice. You could hear she’s laughed all the way before you slammed the door hard and turn to walk to your room. You tried to hold your anger. Aigoo.. this unnie is really..!!!

Bang! Bang! Bang!

“This unnie’s never learned her lesson didn’t she!!” This time you really get pissed off.

You flung opened the door. “YAH!! DON’T YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO!!” You scolded the person in front of you. The person is shocked and went speechless. You snapped back to the reality and realize it’s not Jin Ae in front of you but it is Minhyuk. You widen your eyes when you see him standing right in front of you and his right hand is in the air ready to knock the door again if you didn’t opened it. He looks at you from the head to toe. When you see him scanning you up and down, you quickly take a look at yourself those messy hair, white tank and blue short..

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU ERT TARAMJI!!!” You shouted and crossed your hands at your chest then quickly close the door. What is he doing here? You slowly opened the door and take a peek at him.

You narrowed your eyes at him. “What are you doing here?

“Well..”

“Wait! You don’t send me a message this morning don’t you? Because if I’m not mistaken, I didn’t receive any message from you.” You asked him curiously.

“Yes. I don’t send you a message because I want to come and wake you up by myself!” He folded his arm.

“Ahh.. That’s the reason why you walked me home last night didn’t you!! To see where I live!” You pointed out your finger at him.

“Yes. If you want to see it that way!” He said.

“This Taramji!!!!”

“You better go inside and get dress because today you’re going to have a dance lesson.” He instructed you.

“Mwo? Dance lesson? Aigooo.. I don’t dance!!!” You said protested him.

“Well that’s why you’re going to have a dance lesson. You’re going to learn how to dance pabo!” He said as he pushed the door.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” You widen your eyes at his sudden action.

“Are we going to continue this conversation like this? It’s kind of rude you know letting your guest outside like this.”

“Arasso! Arasso! Come inside in a count of ten!!” You told him, so that you have enough time to run to your room.

“1,2,3,4,5….10!! I’m coming inside!!”He shouted at you. As soon as he opened the door, he still can see you running crazily to your room.

“Yah!! That’s cheating!!!” You shouted at him once you close the door. Minhyuk chuckled when he heard you shout at him. He walked to the living room and sit on the couch while waiting for you. You run to your bathroom and take a quick shower. After wear the suitable clothes you went out to Minhyuk at the living room.

“I’m done!” You said to him. He took a glance at you and stands up, ready to make a move.

“Ka ja!!” He said as he walked to the front door. You just followed him from behind. Slowly you fasten you pace and walk beside him. He looked at you and smiled before turn back to the front. That smile.. You bit your lips. Urghh.. Shim Mi Cah!! Focus!!

Both of you wait for 10 minutes before the bus came. You can see the bus is so crowded. For a moment you have a second thought, should you get inside this bus or wait for another bus.

“SHIM MI CAH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING THERE? DAYDREAMING HUH?” Minhyuk suddenly screamed at you. He’s already on the bus waiting for you to get inside.

“Aigoo.. Arasso!” You weakly make you way to the bus and get inside. After Minhyuk paid the fare for two, both of you have to stand since the bus so crowded with people and there’s no available set. Minhyuk got himself a handrail while you just hold on to the pole. After 5 minute your eyes start to get heavy and you rubbed your eyes few times try to stay awake. But..

Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

The bus suddenly break and you not able to keep your footing thrown to the front. Luckily Minhyuk manage to grab tour waist and hug you from falling down.

“Ouch!!” You whined softly as your head bang to his chest. You rubbed your sleepy eyes and looked at him. You can feel his arm around your waist holding you tight.

“You’re very incredible. I can’t believe you still can fall asleep while standing!!” Minhyuk said as he looked down at you.

You widen your eyes at him before turn away. He hugged you so tight making your heart racing again. You don’t know where to look and your face begin to reddening for sure. You slowly put your hand at his chest and pushed him away. You try to stand straight when..

Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt!!!!

Your hand automatically hugged Minhyuk around his waist when the bus breaks for the second time. Once again you bump into him. You could see he furrowed his brow at you and you really got embarrassed this time. You bit your lower lip and turn to the front.

“YAH AHJUSSI!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!!CAN’T YOU DRIVE MORE CAREFULLY? ” You shout angrily to the driver.

“Mianhe!!” The driver apologizes to you. “Ehem.. But seem like you’re having a good time there with your boyfriend!” He teased you when he sees you still hugging Minhyuk through the front mirror.

“AHJUSSI!! YOU SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT THE FRONT WHEN YOU’RE DRIVING!!” You shouted at him earning you a smirked from him. “AND HE’S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!” You continued and quickly push Minhyuk away and turn yourself to the other side. This is so embarrassing!! You could hear Minhyuk giggled at you and you turn to him and give him a quick glared to his eyes before turning back to the other side. You also can hear the other passenger laughing at you. Arghh!! That ahjussi!!!

You quickly walk out from the bus when you reached the destination. You walk ahead of Minhyuk and leave him far behind you. That incident in the bus really spoiled your mood.

“Yah, why are you walking so fast?” Minhyuk suddenly grabbed your arm making you turn to him. You take a look at him before turn away. “I think we should eat first.” He said then pulled your hand to the café. Both of you stay quite while eating your food. Sometimes both of you will exchange gaze but that’s it.

After finished eating, both of you continue walked to your destination.

“Wait here!” All of sudden Minhyuk voiced out. You just looked at him weirdly as he enters the convenience store. You just standing there back and forth waiting for him.

Suddenly someone handing you the ice cream from behind. “Ice cream!!!” You shouted happily when. You quickly grab it and smiling nonstop when you see the ice cream in your hand.

“You really love ice cream don’t you?” Minhyuk asked. You smiled and nodded at him.

“You buy this for me?” You asked him curious. He nodded his head. “Gomawo Oppa!!” You shouted happily at him before unwrap the ice cream cover and shoved it into your mouth. “Yummy!!”

Did she just call me Oppa? Unknowingly, Minhyuk lips tugged upward. He could see you enjoyed eating the ice cream when suddenly he pull you hand which holding the ice cream to his mouth.

“Yah Taramji! This is my ice cream!!” You shouted at him, pulling your hand away.

“But I buy it for you!! Let me have some!!” Minhyuk pulled back.

“Aigoo.. Didn’t you say before you don’t like eating the ice cream?” You tried hard to pull your hand from his grip.

“I change my mind! Can’t I?” 

“Go and buy a new one for you! Leave my ice cream alone!!!!” You warned him. Then he looked at you with those puppy eyes, begging you to give him taste the ice cream. Aigoo.. this guy!

“Arasso! Arasso! Just one bite!!” You feed him the ice cream.

He smiled and eats the ice cream. “Mmmm.. Yummy!!” He shouted and looked at you.

“If you want more, buy the other one for yourself!!” You stuck out your tongue at him and quickly finished your ice cream before he grabbed it again.

After that, both of you continue to walk. Strangely, you’re not heading to the Cube but to the other place but it just 15 minutes away from the Cube. You stopped in front of a salon but when you head up you can see a dance studio signs. You followed Minhyuk to the first level and enter the studio. Both of you sit on the couch at the waiting area waiting for someone.

“Minhyukkie!!!” Someone screamed and called for Minhyuk. Both of you quickly turn to the direction of the voice. The person quickly pulled Minhyuk into his embrace and cupped his face. Erkk..Yikesssss!!!! “It’s been a while since I meet you hot guy!!!” He winked at Minhyuk. Minhyuk turn to you and he could see your ‘disgusting’ face with the scene in front of you.

“Hmm.. Annyeong hyung.” He greeted him and at the same time tried to escape from his embrace.

“So I’ve heard, you want a little favor from me huh?” The guy said as he tapped his hand at his cheek.

“Yeah.” He answered and quickly pulled you beside him. “This is Shim Mi Cah, my trainee and this is Mr.Kang” He introduced you to him.

You gulped and try to smile at him. “Annyeonghaseyo Mr.Kang, Mi Cah imnida.”

“So hyung, can you teach her?” Minhyuk asked him.

“Anything for you dear.” Mr.Kang throw his naughty smiled at Minhyuk.

“So I leave her to you then.” Minhyuk said as he looked at you.

“Wait! Leave?” You shocked at his statement.

“Yes. I got schedule to attend today. So I’m leaving you with Mr.Kang.” Minhyuk explained. You can’t believe what he just told you and you quickly drag him to one of the room’s corner.

“Are you serious leaving me with that freaking guy?” You asked for confirmation.

“Yes!!” He replied.

“But..but he kind of scary?” You told him your impression about Mr.Kang.

“Nahh.. You’ll be just fine!” He reassured.

You narrowed your eyes at him. “What if he did something to me? Will you be responsible for it?”

He leaned closer to you and whispered, “You’re not his type.” You take a quick look at him before he continues “I don’t think there is any girls in this world will be his type!”

Your mouth made an ‘o’ shape and you quickly close it with your hand. “Yah, don’t tell me he’s a..” you look at Mr.Kang “gay???”. Minhyuk just nodded to your guess.

“So you and him…..” You looked at Minhyuk up and down.

Plak!

“It’s not like what you’re thinking!” He said after flicked your forehead.

“Then what should I think?” You pouted at him.

“I like girl okay! Not a guy!!” Minhyuk make it cleared to you. You take another looked at Mr.Kang. Well, he’s a handsome guy with a well defined body.

“Why are hot guys always end up as a gay??” You softly mumbled.

Minhyuk turn to Mr.Kang. “Hyung, I got to go now. So please watch her for me.” He said to him. He take another look at you before quietly walked to the door.

“Arasso! Arasso! Don’t worry about that!!” He reassured and gives him a flying kiss. You dumbfounded with his action. When Minhyuk already left the studio he turned to face you.

“So, what we got here?” He gets closer to you and touched your shoulder with his finger.

“Hmmm..” you went speechless. Isn’t he’s a gay. A gay supposedly didn’t touch a girl randomly. Don’t they?

He chuckled when he see your face expression. “Yah, don’t worry! You’re not my type!!” He whispered at you and looked at you upside down.

“Hahaha.. Lucky me?” You showed a fake smile to him.

“Now, should we start?” He asked you.

“Okay?.” You awkwardly answered him.

“Show me what you got!!” He ordered you.

“Show what??” Slowly your hand went up and crossed your chest.

“Aigoo!!! Let me see you’re dance!!” He told you with both his hand swung in the air.

“I don’t know how to dance.” You tell a truth to him.

“Are you kidding me?? You’re a one of the Cube’s trainee! You’re supposed to be good at this.” He said and sit on the chair.

“Well, if I’m that good what the heck I will come here for you!!” You broke his expectation towards you.

He stands up and walked to you. “Just dance even it’s a simple one! I just want to see how you move your body!!”

Aigoo.. What kind of dance I should showed him? Hmm.. You’re so busy thinking about it. “Ahah!! I should do that dance!!” You flicked your fingers. You took out your phone from your bag and searched for the song. Then you play it.

I like to move it,move it 
She likes to move it,move it 
He likes to move it,move it 
You like to ("move it")

As the song start to play you also make a move. You start shaking your head and put one hand at your head and the other at your . You start a snake dance. You spin, jump crazily and generally enjoy every single second of this infectious song. Mr.Kang widens his eyes when he see you jumping crazily all over the room.

“Ehem!!” He cleared his throat making you frozen on the spot. “I think I’ve seen enough!!” He said not looking at you. “We should start our lesson!” He said as he moved to the center of the room. “I’m going to teach you the basic moves first.”

“Is it something wrong with my dance?” You asked bluntly.

“Well, nothing wrong with your dance. It just.. Just forget it!!” He not finished his words.

Mr.Kang taught you the basic moves for dance. You hardly followed his step when he demonstrated it. Everything seems to be wrong in his eyes.

“Aigoo this girl.. How come you can become this stiff!!” He shouted in frustration. At the same time he also adjusted your position according to what he had taught you.

 

After 2 hours..

“SHIM MI CAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I’m done with you!!!” He give up.

“Mianhe..” That’s the word you can only say to him at this moment. You lay down on your knee, feeling guilty somehow.

Suddenly someone step in the room.

“Julien Oppa! What with that screaming??”

You looked up at the owner of the voice. The blonde girl came in and gives a hug to Mr.Kang. You look carefully at her then you realize the person. It’s her.. what is she doing here?

“Areum-ah, you came here at last!!” He hugged her. “I miss you so much!!” he kissed her cheek.

“Aww Oppa! I miss you too!!” She replied. Then she turned to you. “And this is…”

“Shim Mi Cah. Cube’s new trainee.” He explained.

“Ah.. Annyeonghaseyo. Areum imnida.” She greeted you.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Mi Cah imnida.” You stand up and greeted her back.

Mr.Kang get closer to Areum and whispered something to her. “Actually, your boyfriend brings her here!”

“Minhyuk Oppa??” Her eyes widen when he know you’re related with Minhyuk.

She came up to you and circling around you. “What’s your relationship with Minhyuk Oppa?”

You shrugged. “He’s my trainer.” You answered her simple.

“Your trainer huh?” She looked at you directly at the eyes and smirked evilly at you.

“Yes.” You feel uncomfortable with her attitude towards you.

“Well, you better make sure it just a trainer and trainee relationship!!” She scoffed. You could hear the change in her tone.

“It’s only a trainer and trainee relationship!” You emphasized your words.

Areum roughly grabbed your chin, “Better be it! Because he’s mine! I won’t tolerate if someone like you try to snatch him away from me!” Her eyes piercing into yours.

“Or else what are you going to do?” You asked even though you can feel your body start to shiver slightly.

She started to laugh. “Poor girl! You really don’t know who am I don’t you? I can make your life easier or I can end it even before it started!!” She threatened you. Your hands start to sweat crazily.

“Areum-ah, she’s just a new trainee. Do you have to treat her like that?” Mr.Kang interrupted.

“I’m willing to do anything when it comes to Minhyuk Oppa!” She stared at you.

“Aigoo! You should calm yourself down!!” He advised her.

“I’m okay Oppa!” She changed 360 degree from her last attitude and smile cutely at him.

Okay that’s scary!!

 

Enjoy XD

Please comments and subscribe :)

~LOTS OF LOVE~

 

I can't believe I just turn someone as handsome as him into a gay!! Ottoke!!

 

Born To Beat, BTOB!!

 

Minhyukkie!! Somehow he look like an anime character to me >.<