Chapter 4

Loving You

 

You walk out from your room when Jin Ae suddenly turns to you.

“What with that look?” you asked her.

“You smell nice.” She said while pretending smelling at your face.

“I’m sure you want to say something else other than saying I smell nice didn’t you?” you raised your eyebrow to her.

“Hey, I’m not. You did smell nice everytime after taking a shower.” She pouted.

“Of course!! I use shower cream and put some lotion after that. Wait don’t tell me you didn’t use shower cream and that’s why you’re telling me this??” you smirk at her before she slap your arm and leaving red mark there.

“Hey, that’s hurt!” you rub your arm then you noticed she’s looking at the pictures taken at the Photo Time with BTOB.

“Uuuuu..Is his arm nice to hold?” you teased Jin Ae when you look at the picture where she hold Eunkwang arm.

“Very nice..” she said softly and you can see her imagine holding his arm and bit her lower lip.           

“Euww!! What are you thinking!!?” you shouted at her.

“Yah, you should thank me you know?” she said while looking at you.

“And why should I?” you asking her back.

“Minhyuk!” just one word and she’s chuckled when see your expression change.

“Ahah!! I knew it!! You like him didn’t you.”

“I’m not!!”

“Yes you are! If not you won’t stare at him that long”. She smirked at you.

“I’m not! And stop teasing me will you!!.. and…I don’t think I can like anyone else other than “him”. Your voice becomes slower at the last sentence and you stare at your phone. Someone who has been in your heart for 3 years and of course can’t be shaken a bit by that squirrel for sure!

“Why not, he’s so handsome. If not because of Eunkwang oppa I think I might like that guy.” She giggled.

“Yah unnie. Stop being a playgirl will you. You don’t get him yet and you just say you like other guy. I pity your Eunkwang oppa, aisshh” You sighed.

“Yah!! Eunkwang oppa always in my heart you know. ALWAYS. Beside, I won’t cheat on him!!” she pokes her tongue to you before you poke back and she chased you around the house. You jump in your room and lock the door before she gets you. She knocked your door few times asking you to open it before she goes away, mumbling something.

You lie down on your bed closing your eyes taking a deep breath before grabbing your phone beside the pillow. You look at it “Saranghae oppa, always….” Then gently you kiss the phone. Suddenly your screen glow and showing a picture of a person.

“YAH PARK JIN AE!! STOP MESSING AROUND WITH MY PHONE WILL YOU!!!” you shouted at her from your room. You can hear clearly she laughed at you. This girl really!! Urghhh.. It is the picture where you and that squirrel Minhyuk staring at each other during the event. You look back at the picture which has been set as your wallpaper before that scene suddenly pop up in your mind. He has a brown bright eyes and that stare…you could feel your heart start to beat faster and..Yah, wake up Mi Cah! What are you doing and when did they capture this? Aishhh.. You quickly change the wallpaper back to the old one.

 

BTOB’s Dorm

“It’s over. Nice work you guys!” Eunkwang praised all the member as soon as they arrived at the dorm.

“I hope all Melodies who came to the today’s event had a great time and left with sweet memories.” Minhyuk added.

“I’m sure they did hyung! We did our best for them.” Ilhoon, the rapper said.

“Go clean yourself and get some rest.” Eunkwang said to the rest as he head off to his room.

Eunkwang and Minhyuk share a room since they are the oldest member of BTOB. Following them, Changsub and Hyunsik in one room and the maknae line consist of Peniel, Ilhoon and Sungjae in one room. The dorm just fit enough for seven peoples to live together.

After taking a shower Minhyuk, Sungjae, Peniel and Eunkwang sit at the living room watching a movie while the rest are already having fun in their dreamland.

“Ah, our fans already upload the pictures of today’s event. So fast!!” Sungjae shout excitedly as he scroll down the Ipad to look at those pictures.

“Jinjja, let me see!!” Eunkwang grab the Ipad from Sungjae but he didn’t let go that easily. So Eunkwang just sit behind him and watch the pictures together with him. Peniel and Minhyuk just sit there quietly and looking at both leader and maknae preoccupied with those pictures.

“We’re looking great in those pictures. Hey wait, I’m not finished looking yet! Stop scrolling down so quicky!!” Eunkwang burst as Sungjae keep on scrolling down the pictures as he wants to find certain picture.

“Why there is no single picture of her???” Sungjae left out frustration.

“Her? Who do you mean by her?” Peniel suddenly interrupting them.

“The girl I like!” Sungjae pouted.

“Like we know which girl you like Sungjae. There are hundreds of fans coming to the event and for your information most of them are GIRLS!!” Eunkwang specified his statement. Minhyuk chuckled as Eunkwang emphasized his statement.

“The one who has the prettiest smile in the world,” he said while imagine her smiling face at him.

Plak!

“Stop making that face! It’s creepy!!!” Eunkwang said as he hit Sungjae at the head.

“Look like our maknae has found someone special at the event.” Minhyuk patted his shoulder.

“Aaaah hyung, you know who I mean!” Sungjae said to Minhyuk but he seems a bit puzzled. Who is he talking about? Me knowing her? Isn’t it impossible??

“Sungaje ah, seriously I don’t know who are you talking about.”

“Aigoo hyung! The one who made her phone as a soccer ball and kicking it all the way on stage!! That one!!” Sungjae half scream at Minhyuk.

“Ahhhhh..that girl,” Minhyuk and Eunkwang said in unison. Minhyuk turn to Eunkwang as he also noticed the girl.

“Ahhh hyung! Ottoke?? I want to meet with her again! I want to know more about her especially her phone number!” he smiles naughtily.

Plak!

Plak!

Plak!

“Awww, hyung! What’s that for?” Sungjae shouted at Eunkwang, Minhyuk and Peniel while rubbing the back of his head.

“Stop dreaming and go to sleep!” Eunkwang firmly said as he and Minhyuk moves to the room.

“Seriously, don’t you think it is impossible? Unless you have a genie to grant your wish!” Peniel said to him.

“Aishh hyung, nothing impossible in this world. Just wait and see,” he raised both eyebrows to Peniel and also head off to the room.

Minhyuk tilted to the left and right on his bed. His eyes show no sign to sleep yet. What’s wrong with me! He said in frustration. He has to admit that he had this weird feeling since Sungjae talks about the girl he had crushed on. That girl…Why am I feeling this way? He sighed and forced himself to sleep.