Chapter 13

Loving You

 

You sit on the couch watching television.

Click.

Someone opens the door and you turn your head to the direction waiting for the person to appear behind the door. It is Jin Ae, she just got back from work. She takes off her shoes and walk to the couch next to you.

“What do you watch?” Jin Ae asked you.

“Shaving commercial.” You frankly answer her while your eyes watching at the commercial.

“Shaving commercial? Don’t you have other things to watch other than SHAVING COMMERCIAL???” She half shouted at you.

“It’s interesting what?” You answered her. “See that, a pretty hairless leg model!!” You said as you bit an apple in your hand.

Jin Ae wriggled her eyebrow. “Mi Cah, don’t tell me you enjoy watching that model? You’re not….. Don’t you??” Jin Ae couldn’t speak the word as she look at you.

You look at Jin Ae. “I’m straight okay!!” You answer her.

“Fuhhh..glad to hear that one!! Jin Ae blows the air out from and put her hand at the chest feel relief.

“Don’t you think it’s weird? I mean it’s a shaving commercial, a company wants to attract the people to buy their product but yet they use a hairless leg model to act like they shaved the hair on their leg and BLINK!! The hair is gone!! Who’s going to be fool by that!!” You said to her.

“You want to say like they should be more real, use a model with a hair on her leg?” Jin Ae looks at you waiting for an answer.

“Yeah. They should do more than that to impress us!!” You say as you nodded your head.

“You meannn…?” Jin Ae asked you. She opens the snack on the table and eat it.

“ThEY SHOULD SHAVE A GORILLA!!” You said with a straight face. Jin Ae choked herself when hearing your words and gives you ‘you must be kidding me’ face.

“THAT’S TOO MUCH HAIR!!!” Jin Ae shouts at you. Then both of you laughed when you try to imagine the shaving commercial by using a gorilla as a model. OMG!! That’s must be way tooooo creepy!! LOL

Suddenly the television plays a song.

 

Saranghae neol gaseum apado

Dareungotman neon bogo isseodo

Heosuabicheoreom seulpeun inhyeongcheoreom

Nan hangsang gidarigetji..

~T-ara – Day and Night MV~

 

Ah..That girl seem to be familiar.. You stare at the television. “Unnie,..” You call Jin Ae.

“Mwo?” Jin Ae replied you.

“Who‘s that blonde girl?” You point your finger at the blonde girl in the music video.

“Oh..That’s Areum.” She said. Your mouth made a small “O” shape. “Waeyo?”

“Nothing. Just curious..” You replied to her. I think it’s her the other day, hugging that Taramji. So, she also a singer..

“So, you’re going to meet with Hyuna tonight?” Jin Ae asked you.

You nodded your head. “Wanna join?” You asked her back.

“No. I’m too tired!” Jin Ae said as she stretches her arm.

“Serious?? Isn’t ‘CUBE’ is a sacred word to you??”  You raised you eyebrow at her.

“YES! Eventhough it’s a sacred word to me, but hmm.. I need to wake up early tomorrow!! So just send my regard to Eunkwang oppa, Doojoon oppa, Kikwang oppa or…” She gets closer to you and slowly whisper “Minhyuk…if you meet any of them!” She giggled and run to her room before you get to catch her.

“Urghhh.. That unnie!!! She never gets tired of it!!” you let out a frustration before walking to your room. You get a shower and prepare to meet with Hyuna.

You arrive 15 minutes earlier at the Cube. As soon as you arrive you send a message to Hyuna and received a quick reply from her.

Unnie, I’m already here.

~Cutie Mi Cah~

 

Okay. Just wait for a while at the café arasso. I will be down in a moment.

~Your Lovely Cousin~

 

You take a seat inside and take a look around the café. Then something on the notice board catches your attention.

“What is this?” You said as you read the paper pinned on the notice board.

CROSSWORD PUZZLE

Answer and Get a Free Meal only at Cube Café

Chocolate Milk Shake + Chocolate/Strawberry Waffle

 

Chocolate.. Seeing that words enough to make your drool. You quickly take the crossword puzzle paper on the counter, take out a pen from your bag and answer it. Hmm.. This is quite hard. You tap the pen at your chin as you try to guess the answer.

“I’m done!!” You smiled happily and walk to the counter. You handed the paper to the staff.

“Congratulation. Your answer is right!!” She looks at you, smile and give you a token.

You take the token and look at the girl. “Why are you giving me this?” You asked her puzzled with her action.

“You can redeem the meal anytime with this token.” She politely answers you.

Your mouth make an ‘O’ shape. “Can I answer this again?” You asked her.

“Yes. You can answer as much as you want. The puzzle will change once in a week. Besides, not many people can get it right.” She answered.

“Jinjja?? So I’m one of the lucky person who can get it right!!” You said to her. Chocolate milk shake!! I will win you as much as I can!! You your lip.

“Thanks for this.” You show the token to her before put it inside your bag. When you turn to the back, you can see Hyuna just enter the café. She noticed you at the counter and walks to you.

“Hi Mi Cah.” She hugged you. “You want to buy something?” She asked you since you at the counter.

 “No.” You answered her short.

“Now let’s get us something to eat first, okay?” Hyuna said to you.

“Okay.” Both of you order the foods and drinks for the dinner. Both of you eat and also chatting at the same time. When you finished, both of you heading to the Cube’s 4th floor.

“Why are we here?” You asked Hyuna as you walk behind her unknown where are you going.

“Just follow me!!” Hyuna said to you.

Bang!

“Ouch!!” You rub your head. You look up to where you hit. It’s actually not where you hit but who you hit.

 “I’m sorry. Are you okay?” The guy asked you. You just nodded your head. Who is this guy?

“Oppa, you still here?” Hyuna ask a guy in front of you.

“Yes. Got something to practice.” He smile and rub his neck then he turns to you. “This is…” He turn to Hyuna.

“This is my cousin, Mi Cah.” She introduces you to him. Hyuna could see you didn’t recognize the guy so she quickly introduces him to you. “Mi Cah-ah, this is Kikwang oppa.”

Kikwang?

Doojoon?

Beast?

“Nice to meet you.” He said to you and smile.

“Nice to meet you too.” You smile back.

She’s cute. “I’ve got to go. See you later Hyuna and…”

“Mi Cah.” You chuckled before you answer him.

“Bye oppa.” Hyuna said to him. He wave goodbye and leave. “Ka ja!!” Hyuna hold your hand and lead you to a room.

As you enter the room, you can see a huge mirror in front of you and opposite it, you can see the music instruments lay on the floor.

“Come and sit here!” Hyuna patted the chair. She grabs a guitar and hand it to you.

“Why are you giving me this?” You ask her puzzled with her action.

“Sing me a song!!” She requested to you.

“Me sing you a song? Why don’t you sing me a song? You’re the singer here!” You said to her.

“Aigoo!! I want to hear you sing. Palli!!!” She forced you to sing.

“Unnie, I didn’t sing for quite years now.” You answer her refused to sing.

“Mi Cah-ah, jaebal!!” She begged you and swings her hand with yours.

“Aigoo unnie!! I don’t know what to sing!!” You told her.

She tapped her chin thinking something. “What is the latest song you listen to?”

“Hmm.. Lately I listen to many songs.”

“Just sing one of it!” Hyuna pushed you.

You put your palm at your face. Hmm.. What song should I sing? Aigoo this unnie. Why is she making this sudden request?

Slowly you brush your thumb with the guitar’s string making a rhythm. It’s been a while I didn’t play the guitar. Usually oppa will play the guitar and I will sing the song. How I miss those moment. Our moment.. You look at Hyuna and start to sing. Hyuna can’t stop smiling at you when you singing. She even closed her eyes to listen to your sweet voices. You remember how she admires your voice back then.

Someone standing outside the door also enjoy listening to your voice. Whose voice is that? It’s so good. He listens to every word and beat of the song carefully.

“Hyung!” Someone tapped his shoulder, and he got shocked from that.

“Ah, Peniel-ah” He voiced out.

“Hyung what are you doing standing here?” Peniel take a peek in front of him but there’s nothing there. He scratches his head.

“Nothing..just..hmm.. just standing here. That’s all.” He answered him.

“Ooo.. Let’s go then. I’m so hungry!!!” He said while rubbing his stomach.

“Ka ja!!” Both of them walk down to the stairs. I wonder whose voice is that!

 

I manage to update another chapter yeay!!

Please comment and subscribe XD

Sorry if you find this chapter boring..hehehe