Chapter 1

Loving You

 

“BTOB Back Again, BTOB Change The Game, BTOB Get Your Swag…”

“Aaahhh!! They’re so hot!! Can’t wait for their comeback!! Aigoo Cube, palli release our BTOB oppas MV.. I’m dying here!! Urghh..” Jin Ae shouted as she watches the MV teaser and screaming all the way.

“Here she goes again,” you sigh as you watch Jin Ae unnie react toward the teaser.

Since the announcement of the BTOB comeback, she has been going insane over the news. When the Cube released the teaser one hour ago, her eyes stuck on the Ipad’s screen and keep on replaying the teaser over and over again!! I don’t know how many times she has been playing the teaser maybe like hundreds, no million!! Million times already!!

“Unnie….” She didn’t reply and stood still watching her Ipad.

“Unnie…” Once again you call her. Still no response from her.

“JIN AE UNNIE!!!!!” you shouted at her. The high volume of the voices has shocked Jin Ae and then she looks at you blankly.

“Slow down Mi Cha, you’re going to get our neighbor a heart attacked with your volume!!”

“Before our neighbor get the heart attacks I guess I’m the one who will get heart attack with your sudden screaming each time you see the teaser” you said in a lower tone,.

“Mwo?? Say out loud, I can’t hear you!”

“Can’t you stop watching that for a moment!! Im dying of hunger over here”.

“Aigoo Mi Cha, can’t you wait for a while..I’m watching BTOB oppas here!! Damn they’re so hot..Oughh, here comes our Eunkwang oppa!! “ she continue looking at the screen.

“It’s been an hour!! The teaser won’t disappear if you stop watching it while we get our lunch!!” you pouted as you touch your stomach. Your stomach rumbling from ballads to hard rock songs while waiting for her.

“Unnie, jaebal!!! Let’s get something to eat!! Pleaseeeeeee..” you’re doing an aegyo to distract her from the Ipad while swaying her hands. But she does nothing!! Staring, staring and staring at the screen!!

“I’m done! Just let me die here!!” you pouted and go back sit at the couch. It’s really pointless talking to her at this moment.

You can’t go out alone since you still new in Korea and didn’t know much about the place. Besides, your cousin has reminded you “Don’t go out alone! Unless with Jin Ae unnie!! Arasso!!” that sentences playing in your head whenever you think of breaking out from the house.

“Aigooo, why unnie gives the responsibility of taking care of me to Jin Ae unnie! Seriously!!!” you sighed.

“Are you really that hungry??” suddenly Jin Ae spoken.

You nodded you head immediately.

“Arasso, arasso..let’s get something to eat or else someone will die in this house and I don’t want to be responsible answering all the question from your lovely cousin and your omma of course!!” she said that and poking your forehead.

“Ouch!! That’s hurt!!” you said while rubbing your forehead.

“Eunkwang oppa wait for me ok! I’ll be back after feeding that baby girl!! Muahhh” she stared at you and kissing the Ipad.

Then both of you get dress and go out for lunch. At last!!

 

p/s: How do you think about this chapter..Hope you like it.. XD